❧ ravenclan [discussion/forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby vaermina » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:02 pm

anathema, accepted! feel free to jump in anywhere.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ ravenclan [discussion/forms]

Postby WildArumSeason » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:06 pm

WILDHOUND
Age 44 moons
Female
Asexual (straight too)
Elder
Has no mate or kits right now

Defiant, rude, snappy,
Cold, Sly, loyal, honorable.

Story:
Wildhound was born in a kitten mill as a small kitten. She escaped and later lived with a failed couple. She fell in love with a tom cat named Pancake. They had three kits, mittens, dolly, and Fawny. When her kits got taken away. She ran away. Wild lived as rouge for a while until she got
in a fight with a fox. She got half of her face torn of, her tail got bobbed, and she got a back leg missing. Her ears are so torn they flop down like dog ears. She can really do much because of her injuries. She mostly cares about her self but has a soft spot for kits and young apprentices. Will take on a mate.

Stats:
Strength 7/10
Stamina 5/10
Speed 3/10
Swimming 3/10
Climbing 4/10
Hunting 5/10

Looks:
Gray silver she-cat with Amber eyes and a pink nose. Missing eye and ripped away at right side of her face. Has ragged ears. Darker Gray ragged stumpy tail. Has long white whiskers
+WILDARUMSEASON+
WildArumSeason

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:34 am

wildarumseason, accepted!
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:30 pm

thanks! where should i hop in? c:

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:08 am

anathema, anywhere you'd like! it's currently storming right now in the roleplay so some cats are out in the territory in makeshift shelters but there's probably still some cats at camp that are open for interaction <;
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cauliflower

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 am

Name: Sheepfeather
Sexuality: Straight
Mate/crush: none, he's a lonely boi
Description: Sheepfeather is a partially deaf elder with a cauliflower ear and ungroomed, fluffy white fur. His nose and pads are a pale pink, and his eyes a baby blue. His vision is deteriorating from old age.
Personality: Sheepfeather is a generous and loving tom-cat, always happy to share some prey or a cheerful story with someone. Despite being partially deaf and having a decrease in vision, Sheepfeather is always trying to prove that he can do everything that a warrior can, even when he can't. This is part because he loves to boost his own confidence and show off, and part because he's afraid of what would happen if cats believed he was too weak. He's fiercely protective of the kits, which is heartwarming, despite the fact he can barely do any damage in his old age. He loves to tell exaggerated tales of the things he got up to as a young warrior to kits, loving their company, and will even tell his story to kits who haven't yet opened their eyes.
-
Extra: He will quickly form bonds with kits, and is trying to think of a plan to help protect them, instead of watching helplessly in the corner. He's a frequent visitor to the nursery.

Name: Otterpelt
Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Open
Kits: Open
Personality: Otterpelt is a proud, confident tom cat who will never pass an opportunity to show off. He offers to teach cats how to do things 'right', even if they're doing things better than him. He's fiercely protective of his family and his family is probably the only thing that could convince him to swallow his pride and ask for help. He's rather stubborn once he's decided what he's doing is right, and it takes a lot to change his opinion. He is very friendly and affectionate, happy with his current life.
-
Extra: Good friends with Sheepfeather. Sheepfeather is the only cat other than kits that Otterpelt will pretend has beaten him.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:23 am

Res for future~
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:04 am

daisyfang weirdo, accepted! <;
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:53 am

"I really need you tonight"

Name: Soot Pelt
Age: Fifty-three moons. He is old, but he still has a lot of spunk left in him.
Personality: Adaptable, Familial, Observant,
Decisive, Disciplined, Dutiful, Faithful, Independent,
Abrasive, Stubborn, Blunt, Cynical
Information: Soot Pelt lived and thrived in the clan. He was a gallant warrior and a rather big flirt. Later on his life he settled down with a cat named Evening Glory. Evening Glory was a beautiful amber yellow she-cat. She was abnormally weak but Soot Pelt loved her regardless. Soon, they had their first litter of kits. Two boys and one girl. Soot Pelt was overjoyed but Evening Glory found herself feeling more weak then usual. Soot Pelt was worried but Evening Glory brushed it off. 2 moons later, Evening Glory passed away silently. Soot Pelt felt betrayed by the world but wanted to give the best to his kits. He never got together with anyone after Evening Glory and he slowly grew angrier as the moons went by.
Mate: Evening glory/Deceased; not looking for another
Kin: Amber Stare, Morning Glory, Ash Face
Other: Is this okay? let me know if I need to change anything!
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:54 am

"Trust me, you're my one and only"

Name: Amber Stare
Personality: Agreeable, Capable, Debonair, Charismatic, Focused, Hearty, Romantic, Questioning, Unhurried, Lazy, Childish, Impulsive
Information: He lost his mother at a young age but he doesn't let this fact take him away from the joys of life. The oldest of three, he doesn't always act with responsibility. Even during apprenticeship he was easy-going and carefree. He's known for hitting on everyone, from she-cats to toms he doesn't care. He's not the best hunter but he's quite proficient in fighting. So far he's got his eye on everyone but has yet to find that special cat.
Mate: n/a
Kin: Soot Pelt, Morning Glory, Ash Face
Other: n/a
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me