Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Dragonhearted Discussion

Postby Keesa » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:34 pm

Ugh sorry, stupid wifi bailed on me

Cool character, thanks for letting me play a relative, here’s Irene, I hope you like her!

•Name: Irene Török
•Sexuality: undecided (no romance for this character, sorry)
•Kingdom Of Origin: Cardrath Peaks
•Abilities: Her dragon form has slightly magnetic metal skin which makes her almost indestructible, though lava and drowning are a weakness. Very sturdy, very strong, and very very heavy. Outside of her anatomy she has yet to display any other powers.
•Skills: very strong, looks like stone so very good at hiding, thinks she’s good at making friends and arts and crafts though that is up for debate
•Relationships: King Konrád Török, Mother: Queen Maarit, Sibling: Xenia Török
•Personality: Irene is young and adventurous with little respect for rules and boundaries. Her rather naive nature means she tends to be very trusting but also very bunt, not always understanding that speaking the first thing that comes to mind can be very rude or hurtful and can be easily confused when her actions have unintended consequences. She is fearless, something that gives her parents a world of worries as Irene is fascinated by things like water and hightail disputes the fact that she can’t fly and sinks the moment she’s in water. Irene is used to getting what she wants, she’s the doll of the family, the youngest and has been sheltered and spoiled for it.
•Human Form: Irene has a fairly athletic build and earthy looking skin. Were her older sister is like a jewl, Irene is like the geode. Her human form is not very assuming, with brown hair and ruff black horns that curl around her face. Despite her family and the servants best efforts she almost always looks disheveled and has dirt and rocks in her hair from exploring the caverns of her home. She has bright red eyes, similar to that of her sister. The palms of her hand are dark and metalic looking.
•Dragon Form: Squat and low to the ground, Irene is about the size of an alligator but looks like a massive salamander. Her scales look to be solid stone though if someone were to inspect them they’d find that it is just debris that’s attracted to her slightly magnetically charged metal skin. Beneath the rocks her skin looks like iron and can be shined if she’d let someone try to.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Keesa wrote:Ugh sorry, stupid wifi bailed on me

Cool character, thanks for letting me play a relative, here’s Irene, I hope you like her!

•Name: Irene Török
•Sexuality: undecided (no romance for this character, sorry)
•Kingdom Of Origin: Cardrath Peaks
•Abilities: Her dragon form has slightly magnetic metal skin which makes her almost indestructible, though lava and drowning are a weakness. Very sturdy, very strong, and very very heavy. Outside of her anatomy she has yet to display any other powers.
•Skills: very strong, looks like stone so very good at hiding, thinks she’s good at making friends and arts and crafts though that is up for debate
•Relationships: King Konrád Török, Mother: Queen Maarit, Sibling: Xenia Török
•Personality: Irene is young and adventurous with little respect for rules and boundaries. Her rather naive nature means she tends to be very trusting but also very bunt, not always understanding that speaking the first thing that comes to mind can be very rude or hurtful and can be easily confused when her actions have unintended consequences. She is fearless, something that gives her parents a world of worries as Irene is fascinated by things like water and hightail disputes the fact that she can’t fly and sinks the moment she’s in water. Irene is used to getting what she wants, she’s the doll of the family, the youngest and has been sheltered and spoiled for it.
•Human Form: Irene has a fairly athletic build and earthy looking skin. Were her older sister is like a jewl, Irene is like the geode. Her human form is not very assuming, with brown hair and ruff black horns that curl around her face. Despite her family and the servants best efforts she almost always looks disheveled and has dirt and rocks in her hair from exploring the caverns of her home. She has bright red eyes, similar to that of her sister. The palms of her hand are dark and metalic looking.
•Dragon Form: Squat and low to the ground, Irene is about the size of an alligator but looks like a massive salamander. Her scales look to be solid stone though if someone were to inspect them they’d find that it is just debris that’s attracted to her slightly magnetically charged metal skin. Beneath the rocks her skin looks like iron and can be shined if she’d let someone try to.

It’s alright! Everything looks good, I’ll get her in as soon as possible
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:14 pm

can

can she fly..?
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:22 pm

If she has wings yes. If she does not then she can’t fly
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Nope, Irene has no wings and can’t fly. She Loves heights and would love to fly to but since she weighes like a ton she’s very difficult to carry

She’s basically the opposite of Faelan haha
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:06 pm

Interesting haha
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:09 pm

So, gotta ask: is anyone Joey's cousin?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:10 pm

I dunno. Why?
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:11 pm

dragonsFall wrote:I dunno. Why?

Just wanted to know. I think I made him the nephew of the rulers of his kingdom, not their son
Btw, if anyone wants to make a sibling for him or Circe, go ahead.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Ah. The sibling thing goes for my characters as well
seadragonCaspian