W a r r i o r D o g s || Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Discussion

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm

alright

and my dogs are all open, maybe Flaming/ Darkness could meat the Acornpup? I think he/she left the den Goldenheart left him/her to stay at?

where is Snowpaw at the moment?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:07 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
B r i s t l e s t a r
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Pack: ShadowPack
Breed: Rottweiler/Border Collie/? mix
Sexuality: Heterosexual

S t a t s
Eyesight
Poor ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Excellent

Hearing
Poor ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Excellent

Sense of Smell
Poor ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Excellent

Social
Introverted ━━▢━━━━━━━━ Extroverted

Charisma
Dull ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Charismatic

Swimming
Poor ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Excellent

Climbing
Poor ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Excellent
Strength
Weak ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Strong

Stamina
Listless ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Enduring

Speed
Slow ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Fast

Agility
Clumsy ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Nimble

Intelligence
Stupid ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Smart

Fighting
Poor ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Excellent

Hunting
Poor ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Excellent

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Crush: N/A
Mate: Boulderclaw (formerly),
Crag (formerly)
Offspring: Velvetstar (daughter),
Wonderpaw (daughter)
Mother: Ravendive
Father: Sleekfur
Siblings: N/A
Mentor: Fogpelt (formerly)
Apprentice: Honeystripe (formerly)
Other: Fogpelt (foster mother)
Sharptongue (former deputy)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
P h y s i c a l
D e s c r i p t i o n

Bristlestar is a huge dog with a stern, subtly angry and judging manner of carrying herself. She has a broad muzzle; piercing blue eyes; a scruffy, medium-length, black pelt with dull brown highlighting around her muzzle, patches of the same color on her forelegs, white forepaws, and a white underbelly; a huge skull; a floppy left ear and an erect right ear; smooth, broad shoulders; a defined jawline and cheekbones; and a bushy tail. Overall, she's stocky, tall, and scruffy in appearance.
P e r s o n a l i t y
Her nature is a hard one to define. On one hand, she genuinely cared deeply for her birth pack, ShadowPack, in life, suggesting that she had a good heart deep down, but she also manipulatively used that love to excuse crimes committed against the other Packs, which suggests the opposite. She was known for being mostly stoic and soft-spoken, so it would come as a surprise to anyone that wasn't familiar with her whenever she delivered a surprisingly charismatic speech or gave the most ferocious scolding to underlings. She was very cold and tactical in her approach to most things, which included her own Pack's organization - as an extreme example, she killed her own deputy, Sharptongue, when he stood in her way because, in her mind, it was okay to lose one dog if it meant the "salvation" of the rest of the Pack as a collective. She was an extremist in every sense of the word, taking everything incredibly seriously and retaliating just as seriously. Due to her trigger-happy attitude, she was generally feared by other dogs because killing seemed like a rather casual activity for her and she felt no remorse for it. In that way, Bristlestar embodied the original values of ShadowPack: Displaying strength by instilling fear into others and proudly standing apart from them. She was ambitious, blunt, ruthless, and hard to read, while being more than capable of reading and manipulating others herself for either her Pack's or her own gain. She would always seize a perceived opportunity, no matter how high the stakes were, unwilling, too, to allow her personal feelings to interfere with her plans. She seemed incapable of cherishing simple things, though, or thinking down-to-earth thoughts. The only dogs Bristlestar ever seemed to show any kind of genuine warmth to were her parents, Ravendive and Sleekfur...but that was a long, long time ago. Although she would never have told anyone, her greatest dream was simply to be happy, a goal that she never achieved after the death of her parents.
H i s t o r y
Bristlestar was born under the name Bristlepup to Sleekfur and Ravendive, two respectable ShadowPack warriors. She was raised like most other ShadowPack pups, safe and comfortable with her loving parents to guide her through her Pack's harsher aspects. However, this didn't last very long; before she was even an apprentice, Bristlepup was orphaned after a wolf attacked Sleekfur and Ravendive during a hunting trip. This horrible event marked the downward spiral in her life. After the loss of her parents, Bristlepup was provided a foster mother in the form of Fogpelt. Unfortunately for her, Fogpelt was a despicable dog with a rotten attitude and an extremely controlling personality; suddenly, everything that Bristlepup did was called into question by her overly-critical, cruel new mother, who possessed a knack for manipulating the pup and forced her to accept her as a "replacement" for Ravendive. When Bristlepup became an apprentice, she thought that she would be able to escape Fogpelt's influence, but the latter pressured the leader of the Pack (at the time), who happened to be her mate, into allowing her to be Bristlepaw's mentor. Thus, Bristlepaw was subjected to long moons of torturous training by a mentor that would never leave her alone and would belittle her constantly for not being better. When Bristlepaw finally became a warrior, Bristlefall, she was able to force Fogpelt away, but the damage had already been done; the worst of her had been brought out and she had become the ambitious, cold warrior that Fogpelt had wanted her to be as a result. Later on in her warrior years, as Bristlefall became more reclusive and more hateful of the surrounding Packs, Fogpelt came crashing back into her life with new criticisms regarding her introverted nature and lack of initiative. Eventually, the abuse became so severe that, when Fogpelt went to strike Bristlefall again during a confrontation outside of ShadowPack territory, Bristlefall finally snapped and killed Fogpelt. Whatever innocence the young warrior had had left was ripped away in this event, as it marked the first time that she had willingly killed another dog. She covered up the murder, of course, and was selected as the deputy of ShadowPack with Fogpelt, the former deputy, gone. The former leader eventually died and Bristlefall became Bristlestar, starting her long, tyrannical reign. She would casually break the Warrior Code and torment the other Packs while keeping her own in line with charismatic words about what ShadowPack was supposed to be, making her both infamous and despised. Eventually, she took a mate, Boulderclaw, and had a pup, Wonderpup, with him. Despite that Boulderclaw was a devoted and loving partner, she would go on to have an affair with an outsider because Wonderpaw died early on in her apprentice moons. Bristlestar saw her early demise as a sign that Boulderclaw produced weak offspring and automatically jumped to the conclusion that he would always be an unfit father, so she had a pup with a powerful stranger, a wolf, Crag, named Crowpup. Though Crowpup always tried her best, she was never good enough to meet Bristlestar's expectations and was met with treatment similar to how Fogpelt contended with Bristlefall. Crowpup, soon Crowpaw, grew terrified of her mother, which only further fueled her unwarranted resent of her. In her grandest scheme of all, forcing the neighboring Packs into submission with the aid of rogues, she was caught by Crowpaw and pursued her to prevent her from telling ShadowPack. However, her deputy, Sharptongue, was Crowpaw's best friend and stood up for her, so Bristlestar unceremoniously killed him. In retaliation, Crowpaw killed Bristlestar, and the latter was sentenced to walk the Dark Forest for her violent ways and crimes. She will forever be a hideous scar on the face of the forest and especially ShadowPack, but her success in returning them to their roots and ideals can be dangerously appealing to youth, so not many dogs are brave enough to bring up her name.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by RogueRunner on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 pm

RogueRunner wrote:
leaves, sure! You could technically make a new form for him if you really want to as long as his base information (age, gender, etc.) and his personality remains the same, but it isn't necessary.

alright, i shall do that soon c:
      also to inform you i just got back from my trip, though i was pretty active on here during it anyway.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:46 am

I figure I haven’t been here long enough but my pups are open ^^

HoneyHop I suppose would be a good choice as he is very level headed and easy to trust.
Last edited by phxyvi on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:47 am

Snowpaw is with Velvetstar and the others.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:07 am

Daisypup is so cute,, it would take a lot more than a few questions to annoy HoneyHop. I don’t know if it’s even possible to make him angry, he’s so tolerant.

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:15 am

Name: Bird

Pack: outpacker

Breed: Tervuren

Personality: Scutt is a carefree spirit.He doesn’t really have any interest in joining a pack, content to just be on his own. Should he find something he liked in a pack he would certainly join though. He just lives his life as it comes. Has no need of rules or anything to tie him to any one person or place.

History: he was born and raised a rouge, and travelled with his mother till she passed of old age. His father is a Thunderpack member who has long since passed away. He doesn’t even know his name. And doesn’t care. He now travels alone, and probably has a few pups of his own out there.
Last edited by phxyvi on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 am

HoneyHop is so sweet playing with her. I can totally picture that! Oh wow! Scutt looks so handsome!
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:19 am

If it's alright with you, Rouge Runner. I kind of started on a list of possible dogs for The Prophecy. I'm actually at the moment working on it.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:40 am

What dog can HoneyHop go to?