♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] discussion & forms

Postby _raineeSS » Sun May 26, 2019 8:01 pm

@montmorency: i finished up my forms for brynn and lukas!
Image..Image

❝ DEVIL IN A BLACK DRESS ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey it's rainee ^.^
kinda a work in progress right now .. it'll be done soon

linklinklinkcoder

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ OH YOU'RE SO RECKLESS ❞
_raineeSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm

@jayz: brynn and lukas are accepted! sorry for the wait, i’m most likely going to be pretty busy this week
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐫

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm

--------------------------------------
name: Dawson Mercier
nickname: often refered to as
an Ass
nationality: Portuguese

Role: Crew member
Group: Pirate
Weapon: Sword
Powers: Human

eye color: green
Hair color: Black
height: 6'1ft
weight: 164 lbs
body structure: muscular, tall
body modifications: tattoo sleeve

bothering the hell out of people,
Sticks, he'll bring you one either you
like it or not.
dislikes: everything except
girls, parties, he hates emotions with
a burning passion
personality: He's up to no good
this boy has trouble written all over his
face. He treats girls like royalty
and is great at flirting and sweet talking.
But he's pretty mean-spirited and pretty
cold hearted.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Cush:--

Dawson can be described as quite the troubled kid. He's got a dark sense of humor and is known to be intimidating. His father was a greek man that he's never met in his life. His mother was a hopeless romantic Portuguese woman. She had fallen in love with his father and got pregnant with his child only for him to leave. His mother was heartbroken when his father left, she began to abuse alcohol. This led the family to go down in the social scale. Becoming a lower class citizen changed his life forever. Treated like scum by the upper classes, he was forced to survive. Dawson became a criminal and a pretty good one, to say the least. He was thriving causing terror in the city. He knew people were scared of him and the thought excited him. His childhood caused him to toughen up, having a "cold heart". He started to push people away, only caring for himself. He became well known throughout Portugal and even the government tried to put a stop to it. They attempted to arrest him, he managed to trick them and killed them quite sadistically. The Portuguese government was now looking for him after killing an officer. He fled to the docs and hid inside of a ship. Little to his knowledge was that he had hidden in a pirate ship. He put up quite the fight with the crew until the captain intervened. He showed himself worthy of joining the crew and he was accepted. He has stayed living in the ship as a pirate ever since and is quite talented at carrying out heists. Although he appears to be a goofy kid he is not one to be messed with.
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon May 27, 2019 4:23 pm

---------------------------------------
name: Tabitha Amelie Randle
nickname: Tabby, Tabs
nationality:Greek

Role: πολεμιστής
Group: Visitor
Weapon: Dual-end spear
Powers:Human

eye color: light green/ blue
hair color: long brown hair
height: 5ft
weight: 133 lbs
body structure: muscular legs, small top half
( no upper body strength)
body modifications: none

looking at the sky.
dislikes: cowards, drama
personality: Shes got two sides
if you're not close with her she's quiet
and will not bother you. If you're close
with her shes outgoing and playful.
Generally, the girl has a good heart
although she doesn't show it a lot.
She will slightly bully her friends.
Not afraid to speak her mind,
She's mysterious and quite curious in
nature.
Sexuality: heterosexual (straight)
Cush: --
boyfriend: --

---------------------------------------

Tabitha was born with what her hometown would call Το δώρο του Ήφαιστου. In English the gift of Hephaestus.
Hephaestus is the Greek god of knowledge and weaponry. He made all the weapons for the gods in Olympus. Tabitha was always very smart being able to understand and get out of complex situations almost never missing a detail. The girl always seemed to get her way around with weapons and became a skilled fighter. But if you came looking for any history you're out of luck. She won't say anything about her past. Giving little to no information about herself to anyone. All she will ever say is that she is a traveler from Greece, nothing more. The port is long ways from Greece, so what is she doing thousands of miles away? She's looking for answers. To what? she won't say. All you need to know is that she's come a long way to get to the port and going back is out of the question. Tabitha is usually seen wearing a blue/green/yellow shall from Greece. She keeps it on her for protection, Tabitha is a firm believer in the gods of Olympus, but she keeps an open mind. She is very curious to learn about other cultures. She's got a bit of an accent when she talks but its not too bad. She might call you μαλάκας/Malaka which means "wanker/jerk" in simple English. Although the girl is set on a path she is very curious and will get sidetracked most likely trying out something new. She doesn't fear of people with powers. She was trained precisely in battle. One can have powers or not, it's up to your soul and body if you end up dead after a battle. She works to perfect herself as a human, not only is she physically strong but her smarts get her ahead. Being able to predict a move and actually having a shot at survival in an unfair world for those without powers. She loves animals and usually gets her way around with them. Domesticating a few dogs here and there in her journeys. She's set camp just outside the port, how hard will she have to fight to find what she is looking for?
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐜𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm

name: Elias McAshtin
nickname: N/A
nationality: Irish

Role: Authoritive figure
Group: Local
Powers: electrokinesis (strong), Aerokinesis (weak)
Weapon: None

eye color: dark brown
Hair color: Red
height: 6'1ft
weight: 162 lbs
body structure: muscular, tall
body modifications: tatoo on ankle

dislikes:Being alone and everything,
but in particular, hates children
personality: He keeps a lot in,
he's a bomb waiting to explode.
He usually stays quiet and it
takes a lot to open up to
someone about his personal life.
He expects everyone he
trust to leave... like they always do.
But besides that, he is loud
and enjoys partying with friends
and will probably make your eyes
roll 99% of the time
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Cush:--

Elias was born into a poor family in Ireland. He had no idea who his father was and his mum would yell at him for asking. It was truly a rural area as he didn't even go to school. His grandmother taught him how to read and write. He relied heavily on used textbooks and old books to understand how the world worked. He helped out on the family farm, herding the sheep and making sure the wolves wouldn't get to them. On his days off he would head into town, usually getting into trouble. He was often caught for stealing food or blankets. He was quite the troublemaker as he would also mess things up in town on purpose. One night he was herding the sheep and he heard a yelp. He knew it was an animal and it was hurt. He found a wolf stuck on the electric fence the poor thing was twitching and crying out for help. Elias did the most stupid thing ever and held the wolf pulling him out of the fence. What should have happened was that he should have gotten electrocuted but instead, the electricity flew above his skin and crawling to the ground. He sat the wolf down and it ran off into the distance. He turned around only to see his grandpa standing behind him, horror filled his eyes as he looked at Elias. The family fought for days, finally deciding that Elias was a danger to society. He was kicked out of his house and he went to the forest and slept by a rock. He had a dream about the wolf he had saved. The wolf was standing on a cliff above some port de Louis. He knew something was telling him to go there, so he set off sneaking from boat to boat to get to his destination. When Elias had arrived he had to be around 10 years old. A group of bandits took him in and taught him how to be a good bandit. Elias's powers were notably strong, the boy had the power of the skies. At first he was feared by the other locals but as the years went by Elias used his powers to protect the port, earning a high level of respect from the locals
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] discussion & forms

Postby marimo. » Tue May 28, 2019 12:29 pm

@montmorency Syd is finished, sorry for the delay!
She is open for relations!
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu May 30, 2019 4:19 am

@♡ pineapple ♡ + kitetsu: your finished characters are accepted, sorry for the long wait! sorry i'm so busy right now.

from now on, we're only accepting humans to even things out.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me