lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby axelandria » Sat May 25, 2019 10:10 am

.siren. wrote:Its okay!

@Axel
Will I have Emily arrive with the kids and maybe Jasmine could greet her?

yeah, jaz is currently interacting with kris, so as long as it's cool with nightsent

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat May 25, 2019 10:12 am

I dont mind, I can always wait!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Sat May 25, 2019 3:45 pm

axelandria wrote:
.siren. wrote:Will I have Emily arrive with the kids and maybe Jasmine could greet her?

yeah, jaz is currently interacting with kris, so as long as it's cool with nightsent

sure! i’m not picky!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 pm

Okay. Is the front door locked or will I have Emily walk in it?
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun May 26, 2019 3:59 am

.siren. wrote:Okay. Is the front door locked or will I have Emily walk in it?

nah she can walk in

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun May 26, 2019 4:35 am

I had her knock but its gg.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Sun May 26, 2019 1:48 pm

hey! I’ll try to get a post up asap, but I kinda feel terrible and i’m trying to get not sick before my finals in three days... sorry!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickengood6 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 am

name: Timothy Birchwheel.
Nickname: Tim
sexuality: Hetero.

Appearance
Tan skin with Auburn hair and eye brows. Scars on his left eye brow and cheek and black marks on his feet from not wearing shoes. Usually doesn't where the mask when in the house, but wears when Scouting and sometimes in the city.
Possessions: Pocket knife he took from his father before his parents called the peacekeepers. Black mask.

role: Scout.
species: Humanoid. (human/oid)
powers: Areokinesis (Air manipulation), Astral Projection (Can make spirit form exit the body for a short while).
Fear(s): Autophobia (Fear of being alone)

personality: Tim is a very kind and peaceful individual. He listens more than he speaks and only gets mad at bullies and humans. Very overprotective of his brother, and will do anything for him. Often very introverted and restless. At times he stays up the whole day/night.
history: Tim found out he had powers when he was around five. Before he learned to control them, he would often produce an unintentional, mini tornado-like thing, or his spirit form would just randomly burst from his body. He kept these hidden, even from his parents. When Noah, his little brother, came, Tim's powers always made him laugh. When Noah became a little older, Tim figured out he too had powers. And then Harper came. Now Tim wasn't opposed to having a little sister, but his parents were almost constantly making him watch both her and Noah. And, again, as she got older she showed signs of powers. Their parents found out and, without thinking twice, called the peacekeepers. Tim grabbed Noah, who was five, and Harper, who was two. He tried to get them all out, but they took Harper, and wounded him. He still refuses to talk about it to anyone his brother.

name: Noah Birchwell.
Nickname: No, Nature's Son (Usually called only by Tim)
sexuality:Hetero.

Appearance
Hair and eyes resemble his brother's. Very scrawny, but can pack a punch. Usually wears a T-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.
Possessions: His pistachio colored baby blanket that still smells of their home.

role:Child.
species:Humanoid. (human/oid)
powers: Telepathy, Atmoskinesis (Control over the weather, won't use often), Umbrakinesis (Manipulation of darkness and shadows.).
Fear(s): Failure.

personality: Very curious and lovable. Noah is practically the complete opposite of his brother.
history: Noah always was, and is, attached to his brother. From the first time when Tim's spirit form hovered over him, he knew his brother was the best. And he wanted to be the same way when Harper came along. When the men (peacekeepers) came to take the three of them away, Noah cradled Harper with an iron grip. Tim grabbed him while Noah tried to keep his hold on Harper. The two managed to get away, but the peacekeepers took Harper. Even though Noah still acts cheery, on the inside, a plot for revenge is brewing.
Last edited by Chickengood6 on Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chickengood6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon May 27, 2019 6:33 am

Chickengood6 wrote:name: Timothy Birchwheel.
Nickname: Tim
sexuality: Hetero.

Appearance
Tan skin with Auburn hair and eye brows. Scars on his left eye brow and cheek and black marks on his feet from not wearing shoes. Usually doesn't where the mask when in the house, but wears when Scouting and sometimes in the city.

role: Scout.
species: Humanoid. (human/oid)
powers: Areokinesis (Air manipulation), Astral Projection (Can make spirit form exit the body for a short while).
Fear(s): Autophobia (Fear of being alone)

personality: Tim is a very kind and peaceful individual. He listens more than he speaks and only gets mad at bullies and humans. Very overprotective of his brother, and will do anything for him. Often very introverted and restless. At times he stays up the whole day/night.
history: Tim found out he had powers when he was around five. Before he learned to control them, he would often produce an unintentional, mini tornado-like thing, or his spirit form would just randomly burst from his body. He kept these hidden, even from his parents. When Noah, his little brother, came, Tim's powers always made him laugh. When Noah became a little older, Tim figured out he too had powers. And then Harper came. Now Tim wasn't opposed to having a little sister, but his parents were almost constantly making him watch both her and Noah. And, again, as she got older she showed signs of powers. Their parents found out and, without thinking twice, called the peacekeepers. Tim grabbed Noah, who was five, and Harper, who was two. He tried to get them all out, but they took Harper, and wounded him. He still refuses to talk about it to anyone body his brother.

name: Noah Birchwell.
Nickname: No, Nature's Son (Usually called only by Tim)
sexuality:Hetero.

Appearance
Hair and eyes resemble his brother's. Very scrawny, but can pack a punch. Usually wears a T-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.

role:Child.
species:Humanoid. (human/oid)
powers: Telepathy, Atmoskinesis (Control over the weather, won't use often), Umbrakinesis (Manipulation of darkness and shadows.).
Fear(s): Failure.

personality: Very curious and lovable. Noah is practically the complete opposite of his brother.
history: Noah always was, and is, attached to his brother. From the first time when Tim spirit form hovered over him, he knew his brother was the best. And he wanted to be the same way when Harper came along. When the men (peacekeepers) came to take the three of them away, Noah cradled Harper with an iron grip. Tim grabbed him while Noah tried to keep his hold on Harper. The two managed to get away, but the peacekeepers took Harper. Even though Noah still acts cheery, on the inside, a plot for revenge is brewing. .

accepted c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm

hey! im trying to get a post up but it might take a little bit. sorry!!!
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery