MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby rocoboq » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:24 am

i'll try to get a post up later tonight, but i probably won't be too active for the next couple of days.
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

β”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”›
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Redpanda0200 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:22 pm

SageFlame is a beautiful she-cat once known as a rouge but now willing to be warrior! Her fighting skills are amazing! She is loyal to her camp mates and will always be the fierce,kindhearted cat she is! SageFlame has been wanting a mate that is loyal ever sense her last mate betrayed her! Her unusual orange fur makes her stand out to the group. When someone new sees her they sit down and talk about her unusual fur while staring. SageFlame doesn’t really mind though! All she ever wants is a loyal clan and a loyal mate to bring amazing kits!
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 02, 2019 7:00 am

I noticed that Snowpaw and Flamepaw aren't on the apprentices list.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 02, 2019 7:20 am

Added some things to Kestrelclaw
Firelight_AA wrote:Name: Kestrelclaw
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Looks: Image
Wears a kestrel feather behind her ear.
Personality: Nice, patient, quiet, watchful, stubborn, sassy,
Likes: Climbing, kits, apprentices, relaxing, cloud/star gazing.
Dislikes: Kits/apprentices getting picked on, getting bossed around, when her Autism gets in the way.
Soulmate/crush: Not really interested, but if you impress her enough you might become her mate.
Kin: Sandmoon(Mother) Sandstorm(Father) Mousebreeze(Litter Sister) Speckleflight(Litter sister) Pm me if you want to rp her family
History: Normal clan cat history.
Theme song: Who said.
Other: This is me as a cat XD She is Autistic
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu May 02, 2019 7:33 am

sorry guys i have totally had writers block i promise im alive.... ;n;

please forgive me

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:55 am

Dear Redpanda0200,
Please don't post matters conserving characters in the roleplay, instead, post them here!
I know I'm not the owner, but just a gentle reminder!
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:18 am

Bump
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri May 03, 2019 9:43 am

Redpanda0200 wrote:Image
SageFlame is a beautiful she-cat once known as a rouge but now willing to be warrior! Her fighting skills are amazing! She is loyal to her camp mates and will always be the fierce,kindhearted cat she is! SageFlame has been wanting a mate that is loyal ever sense her last mate betrayed her! Her unusual orange fur makes her stand out to the group. When someone new sees her they sit down and talk about her unusual fur while staring. SageFlame doesn’t really mind though! All she ever wants is a loyal clan and a loyal mate to bring amazing kits!

Accepted! Can you please add a bit of basic information though? (age, gender, rank, name, etc.)

Firelight_AA wrote:I noticed that Snowpaw and Flamepaw aren't on the apprentices list.

I'll check up on that.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri May 03, 2019 10:07 am

I just got a post up, sorry for the delay.

Also, I may not get much posting done this weekend. I have a hockey game Friday night right after school, and prom the day after. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't make any promises :c
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me