- (pirates of thunder cove discussion) o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

- (pirates of thunder cove discussion) o&a

Postby sillies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm

(roleplay thread)

"You!!" says a man with missing and gold teeth, a hook for a hand, and a long,
    black, beard. You jump. "How did ye get here to my cove?" he asks, pointing
    his hook at you. You raise your hands in surrender. "I- I don't know!" you say,
    fear in your tone. You really truly didn't know. Looking around, you can see
    that you're on an island with a giant skull covering the whole of it, outside,
    a thunderstorm that never seems to end, and looking not far off, a ship and
    some men and women walking about. "How did you get past the thunderstorm
    outside?" You shrug. You really truly don't know, and now was not the time to
    die by a pirate's . . .. . one singular hand. Last thing you knew you were on
    board your family ship and then it capsized, next thing you knew you were here.

You explain this to the man and he offers you a place on aboard his ship.

Do you join his crew?

hi, im hawaiian shirt and i wanted to start a roleplay. in general, as by now you
    have probably guessed, this roleplay is all about a pirate captain and his crew (you
    and the other roleplayers). you are part of the most powerful pirate crew in the
    world. How you're the most powerful? Amazing members ... and m a g i c. But
    the magic part you have to keep a secret. You don't want that power going into the
    wrong hands. Unless it already is ...

1. Be kind and courteous to one another, please.
    2. Post all forms and ooc talk on the discussion thread. (Also, please list what role your
    character is/rank is in the crew).
    3. Do not kill off anyone's characters unless discussed first.
    4. All sexualities are accepted here! If you wanna have some lesbian pirates go for it!
    5. At points this will be run kind of like D&D, but mostly me posting major plot points
    to further the story.
    6. No one is perfect, and neither are your characters. Please don't make an overpowered
    character or Mary/Gary sue.
    7. I trust that y'all will be cool and try to reply to whoever it is your roleplaying with. No
    one enjoys roleplays when people don't respond.
    8. Limit 2 characters per person. (For now! If not many are interested in this, I'll allow
    y'all to have more than 2).

(More will be added as I see fit).

- Captain: (taken by me, if ur not cool w that we can let someone else be him, however I do have
    plot plans, honestly just lmk)
    - Firstmate: (1/1) Takes control if Captain is unable. (If captain dies, he takes over as new captain,
    and roles are adjusted).
    - Quartermaster: (1/1) After captain, they have the most power on the ship. Is also in charge of food
    and water.
    - Sailing Master: (open - 2/2) In charge of navigation and piloting.
    - Boatswains: (open 0/5) Junior officers in charge of supervising activities on board the ship.
    - Swabbies: (open 0/10) Lowest rank. Usually either cook or clean, but when they aren't they're having a good time.
Last edited by sillies on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - (pirates of thunder cove discussion) o&a

Postby sillies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm

This roleplay is now open. Feel free to post forms and what not. If you have any questions or want to reserve characters, feel free to post here!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♦ ] 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘺 "𝘷𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘯" 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯

Postby The Evil Queen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:10 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
[ 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]
[ 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘺 "𝘷𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘯" 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 ] ♦ [ 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 ] ♦ [ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ]
[ 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 ] ♦ [ 5'9" ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏𝙏𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿

▰ ▰ ▰ 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vixen's aloof, cutthroat demeanor often sends others running in the other direction. Her quick wit and razor-sharp tongue helps put some at ease, others find it does the exact opposite. She enjoys joking around with members of the crew that she's close with, but is unlikely to be as friendly with others. Earning her friendship is a difficult task but worthwhile one if you can manage it. You'll never meet a more faithful, dedicated friend. Vixen has little to no patience for those who are disloyal and disobedient to the captain and the rest of the crew. Fiercely loyal herself, she'd rather die than betray her own crew.

Behind her ruthless behavior and sarcastic comments, she is very much the same woman she projects to the world. Maybe a little less guarded, but still the same strong woman. There was a time when she was very different from the person she is today. Now she looks back at that little girl and despises her naive way of thinking. Vixen knows the world to be a much crueler place then she'd like to admit. Knowing this, she works twice as hard to be prepared for anything life could throw at her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ᴍᴀʀɪᴏɴ 'ᴍᴀɢɢɪᴇ' ʟᴏᴄʜᴀɴ
Female 21 5 ft. 3"
Pansexual Aromantic

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Crossbow Dagger Short cutlass
Various hidden weapons on her
Her mind Her words
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Faceclaim: Clara Paget

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ.❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Past: She started stealing as an attempt to keep her and her family from starving. At first, she only pick-pocketed those she deems safe enough to do so from, carefully avoiding stealing from those who genuinely need that money and those that she is less likely to get caught by. She hid this from her family, knowing her parents would be devastated for their sweet child to feel forced to commit such crimes, and her habits stayed hidden for a long while, until she got too desperate, over-confident and stole from the wrong person. The city guards killed her father when he tried to protect his family, killing her mother because of her already-failing heart, and her little brother was killed when they attempted to escape together. After half a year of her being on the run, she ended in a certain cove.
Current: Maggie's quick mind, keen eyes, light fingers and sharp tongue are well-known amongst her crew. She has kept a relatively low profile, usually working behind the scenes by helping with planning various things and keeping an eye on the ship and what are on it. With her excellent spatial sense and sense of direction, as well as her meticulous and precise calculations, drawings and nifty inventions and gadgets, she is a skilled Sailing Master and a generally valuable person to have around and on your side. While Maggie much prefers subtlety and the magic of careful timing and aiming, she will resort to brute force if necessary. She often switches between being talkative and babbling to anti-social and non-verbal, sometimes in less than a second, and this can be disconcerting to witness. For a such a skilled liar, Maggie's manners are quite open and honest and she is liked by the entire crew. However, she is easily frustrated by incompetence and lack of effort and will give you a tongue-lashing if she believes you deserve it. The refreshing thing about Maggie is her sense of almost childlike awe and excitement when all-but ranting about various theories, inventions and discoveries that often goes straight over her crewmates' heads and she'll sometimes be gifted and bribed with various books and scrolls and scripts.

Maggie is very caring of children, highly values knowledge, protective of those she considers hers, and possessive of her possessions. She is opinionated, lively, deadpan, witty, sometimes absent-mined, rather selfish, can be vain, has good manners, doesn't use them as much as her parents probably would've liked, but still more than her crewmates do, and sometimes act like a pig when eating. She has a fondness in anything shiny and pretty, whether it's jewelry, machinery, weapons or poison vials, and this combined with her pick-pocketing, stealing, lock-picking and conning skills, has more than earned her the name of Magpie.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❝ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴜɴɪꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ?❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Res for relations
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 am

red for my mans the first mate his name is theroux and he’s got one leg and he’s kinda (really) gay but he got a big heart. was a blacksmith for a while (that’s how he lost his leg, though he does have a makeshift metal one that squeaks and is a little rusty cause of the sea lol) but wanted to persue his love of the ocean so he became a pirate

i’ll pretty this up later or something

Last edited by cyborgishly on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:33 am

Name: Captain Viggo Solanos
Sexuality: Bisexual
╔═════════════╗

as a kid, viggo's home island was destroyed by
a group of bandit pirates. he was the lone surv
ivor. the one they left to tell their tale. now,
he has sworn revenge. otherwise, viggo is a
gentle man, who loves and cares for his crew.
but don't cross him. he won't hesitate to thro
w someone overboard for misbehavior. but f
or the most part, he cares for everyone, wh
ether you're his right hand man or a simple
swabbie.

╚═════════════╝
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:02 am

anyone who has posted a character so far whether wip or complete is accepted !
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:41 am

can i get the firstmate role plz?
rey skywalker