lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby axelandria » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Echosong316 wrote:Can I make two more characters? One humanoid and one human? I wanna be more active in this RP and find some super active partners and interact with a bunch of people haha! ^^

yeah!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:19 pm

hey everyone! Alyssa is open if anyone wants to interact with her
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:13 pm

name: Cinder
sexuality: Hetero

role: Defender
species: Humanoid
powers:
- Cinder was given the power of creating temporary animal in a way. They are able to attack but it takes a large amount of energy. She can generate three kinds. 2 Lions, 5 wolves, and 8 rabbits. Each creature is stronger than the average species. She hardly ever generates more than one creature at a time. The more powerful the creature, the more energy it takes to keep it "alive". She can choose to see through the eyes of one but she cannot control the creature completely. Meaning she can give them commands but they don't always listen. However, they will protect her at all costs while she has them formed. Any injuries sustained but them can be inflicted on her as well. The more the animal is injured, the more energy it takes from her. She can choose to let the animal dissipate at any time. The only way to tell if it is one of her formed animals is by is completely white eyes. Cinder is able to function normally while she has one formed. However, she has to be careful to not exert herself too much while she has an animal formed.

- Listening to animals
She is unable to talk to animals but she can understand them. Sometimes she has a hard time turning this power off which can be distracting.

personality: Cinder is typically very level-headed. She is very quick-witted and loyal. She has a soft spot for kids and animals and gets along well with them. She can be slow to trust but is dependable and kind once she trusts you. Cinder can be hard on herself at times and puts a lot of pressure on herself to defend those that she cares about. As soon as trouble comes, there is no stopping her until everyone is safe again. This can lead to her burning out at times.
history: Cinder was raised in a fairly normal household with a loving mother, father, and younger sister. Cinder had always displayed a close connection to animals and at times, complained of hearing voices. However, her parents disregarded these symptoms as part of her imagination. As she grew older, her symptoms became worse and her parents began to wonder if the voices could actually be due to something else. At fifteen, her sister, mother, and herself were involved in a car crash that killed both her sister and mother. Her father was away on a business trip. Due to how much she values her family, this event hit Cinder hard and her symptoms of hearing voices and seeing strange, animal-like ghosts grew worse. Eventually, Cinder discovered she wasn't normal and when she was 17, left her father. She misses him dearly but knows that she can't go back for his own safety. Nowadays, Cinder rarely talks about her past and instead focuses on the present. Eventually, she found the Lost Kids and joined the ranks, climbing up until she reached the defender position. Now she pours her heart and soul into her job and will do whatever it takes to protect those that she loves. She knows she can't afford to lose anyone else.

name:. Phoenix (Nyx for short)
sexuality:. Hetero

role:. Peacekeeper
species:. Human
powers:. None

personality:. Nyx can be a bit cocky and proud of himself at me while working. He takes pride in his work and has brought in many humanoids in the past. He enjoys being praised for his work and might often be seen as merciless by the humanoids. Towards other humans, he is a softy and enjoys hanging out with friends when he can and meeting new people. However, he can be relatively close-minded and has strong opinions due to being strong-willed.

history:. Nyx had a tough childhood with parents who were very demanding and had a hard time praising him. No matter what he did, nothing was good enough for him. This caused Nyx to develop into a perfectionist. When he was old enough, he signed up as a peacekeeper in the hopes of making his parents proud. Eventually, he strayed away from his family and became more independent as he realized just how much he valued his peacekeeper job for himself. While he still wishes he could gain praise from his parents, Nyx mainly does the job for himself and hasn't looked back since.

Hope everything looks okay! ^^
Last edited by Echo-song on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kris Wheeler | a broken half

Postby Nightsent » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Kristen x Wheeler
kristen elizabeth wheeler is a 16 year old
girl who was born november, twenty-sixth.
she has a twin sister, phoebe, who she has
been inseparable from since the incident.
she is bisexual.
chyler leigh - superheroes
for nine years, kris’s parents were able to hide
her from the peacekeepers. one night, though,
a fire broke out in the family’s home and the t
wins were discovered. michael and hannah, th
eir parents, were killed in the blaze and the g
irls have been on the run since. they were sep
arated just two years ago after being chased o
ut of a convenience store. kristen has been sea
rching for her best friend and sister ever since.
powers: physical pain absorption
ever since she was little, kristen has wanted to
help people. she grew up playing doctor, trying
to save her toys from certain death. often, she
can be seen as generally quirky person, wearin
g her faults like a badge. as you are around her
more often, and get to know her more, you will
get to see her for the kind, brave person she is.
Last edited by Nightsent on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:51 am

kristen is accepted!

@echo they need at least some history or background. also, cinder needs a role.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Deakran Siblings / Johanu

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:29 am

name:. Alexander Theodra Deakran
sexuality:. Too busy to care
looks:.In "human" form, he has pale white skin, a fairly thin body, pale blue eyes, and long black hair. He is 5 feet 4 inches tall. He has paws for feet, and thus, doesn't wear any shoes. He wears a white shirt, ripped jeans, and a brown jacket. He has white wolf ears sticking out from his head. In wolf form, he is a 3 feet 2 inch tall pale white, skinny wolf with pale blue eyes.

role:. Loner
species:. Humanoid
powers:. Shapeshifting, only into wolf

personality:. Overprotective of his sister, he sees any and every life form as a threat. He doesn't consider anyone a friend, even if they're a humanoid. He is slightly insane, as he has a very bad tendincy to growl and snap at nonexistent creatures. He rarely talks, and, if he does, he's either yelling at you to get away, or, if your lucky, having a small conversastion with himself/his sister.
history:. Alexander doesn't remember what life was like before the incident. All he remembers is carrying his little sister and running into the woods, never looking back for even one second. Running away from gunshots, running away from humans. His painful memories of the gunshots lead him to slight insanity. The only thing he knows about his life before hand was of one christmas morning, when his sister was born.

name:. Thana Theodra Deakran
sexuality:. Too young to even know
looks:. In "human" form, she has pale white skin, long black hair, pale gold eyes, and a fairly thin body. She is 3 feet 5 inches. She has paws for feet, so she doesn't wear any shoes either. She wears a pink shirt and blue jeans. White cat ears stick out from her head. When in cat form, she is a 1 foot 3 inch high siamese kitten with pale gold eyes.

role:. Loner
species:. Humanoid
powers:. Shapeshifting, only to a cat.

personality:. Since she is still young, she has a hard time grasping certain concepts, like insanity. She doesn't know that her brother is insane, and believes that he is perfectly fine. She doesn't know how to feel around other life forms, other than scared. To her, her brother's words are law.
history:. Thana doesn't remember much of the life before the forest. To her, time went by so fast. One minute, she was playing with her brother, the next, some people with guns stormed into their house, and the next, they were in the forest.

name:. Johanu Toreath
sexuality:. Bi.
looks:. A fairly pale, 5 foot 3 inch tall man with blue eyes and short brown hair. He wears casual clothing, most commonly a green t-shirt with grey sweatpants, a thin grey jacket and green shoes.

role:. Civilian
species:. Human

personality:. Even though he is calm, he doesn't trust humanoids all that much. He gives them a chance, but if he sees that its probably too risky to even talk to them, then he will avoid them all together. He doesn't believe that all of the humanoids are bad, just some of them. He doesn't fear or hate all of them, he just hates and fears the literal insane ones.
history:. Johanu had a fairly boring life. He took his daily walks, went to work, went shopping, came home, did paperwork, all the usual stuff. One day, he heard about the incident. To him, it all went over his head, as he dismissed the huge fire as a government hoax. Turns out it was real. And caused by a humanoid as well. He knew that it was bound to happen, due to the amount of insane humanoids there were.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 pm

probably gonna post tomorrow night, i'm exhausted from work and i have stuff to do tomorrow as well so i hope i can get around to writing for at least gabe, cassie will be sent off to bed or something
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Sorry for the disappearance y'all!

@Doc

I'm not really sure what to do now, I don't really think Jackie is quite ready to go back into town yet, but I don't want her to totally crush Jane's spirits.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Omg so sorry I thought I pasted them in! I'm adding the histories now!
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me