MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Fareeha » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:06 pm

Slyizdrapple wrote:Russetpaw is open if anyone wants to tag him (I can also quote his last post if anyone who wants to tag him needs.)

I can rp with russetpaw!
I’ll be using Dovefeather if that’s not an issue
Would be be able if you were to quote it if it’s okay?

β—„ Why does people dislike pharah, she needs to be loVed β–Ί

Toyhouse // Deviantart // New commission list tba

❖ For any information about myself, commissions, trades or anything else, pm me ❖

Fareeha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Lol I might change my username,,
      so
      watch out fo' that

Edit;
      like my new theme? (Tho it is the same ish?) Also, I did change my username.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 am

Glim ☽ wrote:
      Lol I might change my username,,
      so
      watch out fo' that

Edit;
      like my new theme? (Tho it is the same ish?) Also, I did change my username.

Hhhh it's so cute! I'll change it on the front page
    x
    x
    x

Β©

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:18 am

Kittyhood wrote:

Name- Raccoonclaw
Future/Past Names- Raccoonkit, Raccoonpaw
Prefix Meaning- Raccoon, for her raccoon-like tail
Suffix Meaning- Claw, for her sharp claws
Age- 20 moons
Rank- Queen
Gender- Female, Straight

Crush- n/a
Mate- n/a
Siblings- n/a
Mom- deceased
Dad- deceased
Personality- Raccoonclaw is kind and nuturing. She likes being around other cats.

(reusing cats from dead roleplays lol XD)

Accepted!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:57 am

Min leaf x Whitemist ship has sailed XD they are mates. And I think with Speckleflight Bugeyes will be open again?
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:01 am

almost all of my cats are open for relationships and tagging let me know if you're interested in any of them .o.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:07 am

My two Tom's are open ^. ^ they have crushes I think but that could always be fun. They are also open for tagging :3
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:57 am

➡Name:Fox
    ➡Gender: Female//Straight
    ➡Name Meaning: Fox; Because of her fox like pelt pattern
    ➡Future Past Names: None
    ➡Age: 19 Moons
    ➡Rank: Rouge//Loner
    ➡Mate: Deceased
    ➡Crush: N/A
    ➡Siblings: N/a
    ➡Mother: Deceased
    ➡Father: Unknown

➡ Personality:
Fox is a feisty feline, she doesn't put up with any unneeded nonsense because she knows if she does it will get out of hand. She has a quick mind, she's quick on her feet and knows how to care for herself. She doesn't trust much cats from past experiences but she'll give them a chance. Fox is smart, she knows her way around and she has a strong memory, so she won't forget you. Although she may come off rude at first, once getting to know her, she softens up and can even come off as caring and fun. Fox has always wandered about the clan life and how it would be if she joined one, however, she knows that there are responsibilities and she doesn't know if she's ready to join one, she's used to being unloved and left out, so she does wonder if the clan life could change that if she were to interact with it.

➡Likes: Rabbits , Mountains , Climbing , Alone Time , Rough Weather , Exploring
➡Dislikes: Water//Icy Water , Sweet Scents , TwoLegs , Hunters , Loud Noises , Cold Blood Spilled
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 am

vanessaL1584 wrote:

➡Name:Fox
    ➡Gender: Female//Straight
    ➡Name Meaning: Fox; Because of her fox like pelt pattern
    ➡Future Past Names: None
    ➡Age: 19 Moons
    ➡Rank: Rouge//Loner
    ➡Mate: Deceased
    ➡Crush: N/A
    ➡Siblings: N/a
    ➡Mother: Deceased
    ➡Father: Unknown

➡ Personality:
Fox is a feisty feline, she doesn't put up with any unneeded nonsense because she knows if she does it will get out of hand. She has a quick mind, she's quick on her feet and knows how to care for herself. She doesn't trust much cats from past experiences but she'll give them a chance. Fox is smart, she knows her way around and she has a strong memory, so she won't forget you. Although she may come off rude at first, once getting to know her, she softens up and can even come off as caring and fun. Fox has always wandered about the clan life and how it would be if she joined one, however, she knows that there are responsibilities and she doesn't know if she's ready to join one, she's used to being unloved and left out, so she does wonder if the clan life could change that if she were to interact with it.

➡Likes: Rabbits , Mountains , Climbing , Alone Time , Rough Weather , Exploring
➡Dislikes: Water//Icy Water , Sweet Scents , TwoLegs , Hunters , Loud Noises , Cold Blood Spilled

Accepted!!

SpotSong wrote:Min leaf x Whitemist ship has sailed XD they are mates. And I think with Speckleflight Bugeyes will be open again?

Will add to the relationships page c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me