Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Please lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:50 am

Background

Marksborrow would like to welcome new faces and returning students to its halls as it prepares to start a brand new school year. It welcomes people from all walks of life and of all species as long as they display the ability to do magic. There is nothing this school cannot do in order to prepare the future generations. It remains hidden from dark forces and those without a single drop of magic in their blood. It has trained the young for centuries and plans to do so for many more. However, dark forces threaten the school and young people within its protective barriers. The teachers must prepare their students for the day those barriers fail, for the day where they will have to defend themselves from the darkest of creatures and for when all hope will be lost. There is still hope that the barrier will keep the darkness at bay and that no one will be harmed. But how long will that hope last?

The Campus

The campus for Marksborrow is rather large. A fence surrounds the entire property and has been enchanted to keep those that may wish ill upon the students or staff. There is one main building where classes meet and meals are held. It is also where students come to first learn what their magic may hold for them. This building is at least five stories tall. Just a few feet away and facing each other are the boy and girl dorms. Both have been enchanted to keep students that do not belong there out. There is a small wooded area to the far north of the campus as well as a couple of sports areas to keep the students busy. There's a small stone courtyard near the three main buildings with the schools' emblem. There's a smaller building near the girls' dorms that are set aside for any staff members that wish to stay on the campus as they do not live close by. All dorm rooms have been enchanted to best suit the pair that are going to be staying in it.

Rules

-Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules
-All bios MUST be posted in the discussion thread
-All staff members must be 18 or older
-The age range for students is 10 to 18
-Your character does not have to be human
-A role must be included with a staff bio and it cannot be already claimed
-Relationships can be left open
-It is requested that you do not abuse any of the magic allowed
-No one is allowed to choose from the forbidden list of magic
-Certain things can be added to the list if they are asked about and approved
-You may add any information that you think is necessary to the bio
-Romance is allowed
-Respect each other
-PM me if any issues arise and I will do my best to resolve them
-If it becomes a lot of back and forth, please stop and give others a chance to reply. If this becomes a constant issue, a rule may be added
-Keep all OOC chatter in the discussion thread unless it is absolutely important
-Have a question? Feel free to ask
-You can play as many characters as you can handle
-Dorms are set up as people join. If you do not like who you are sharing a dorm with, talk to me and we can work something out.
-Rules will be added as neccessary

Bio Requirements

Students

-Name
-Age [10-18]
-Sexuality
-Appearance
-Personality
-Magic [May choose 3 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare]
-Notable Relationships

Staff

-Name
-Age [18 or older]
-Sexuality
-Appearance
-Personality
-Magic [May choose 3 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare]
-Notable Relationships
-Role [Either the class they teach or what they do on campus]

Feel free to add any other information you think is necessary

Roleplay Thread

Taken Staff Positions

-Headmaster
-Potions
-Animal Magic
-Nurse
-FACS
-Herbology
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marksborrow Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:01 pm

-Name - Dante Mercer

-Age - 18

-Gender - Male

-Species - Human although it is believed that he has some dragon in him

-Sexuality - Homosexual

-Appearance - Dante is a pale-skinned individual with red eyes that appear to be almond shaped. His black hair reaches to about the middle of his ears and is usually just left hanging loosely. He has a couple of scars on his knees from childhood injuries. He wears a dragon scale charm around his neck but it is usually tucked under his clothing.

-Personality - Dante is a rather quiet and closed off person who prefers to observe from afar before approaching. If someone approaches him, he is usually hesitant to speak but will eventually start to warm up to the person. He is quick to judge someone based on their actions and will try to avoid them if he doesn't think they are a good person. Once his trust is earned, Dantes trust can be easily lost. It is sometimes difficult for him to bond with others but he does try and has been trying to change that.

-Magic - Ash, Fire, Summoning, Heat, and Dragon

-Notable Relationships - Dante is the son of George and Mabel Mercer. He has no siblings. He has no crushes and is not dating anyone. He does have a pet gecko named Harper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Name -Ruby Rite

-Age - 15

-Gender - Female

-Species - Half human, half fairy

-Sexuality - Pansexual

-Appearance - Ruby has tan skin and eyes that are blue and appear to be round. Her blond hair reaches to about the middle of her back and is often tied up to keep it out of her way. She has a small scar under her right eye. She has pale blue fairy wings

-Personality - Ruby is a rather helpful individual who likes to get to know other people. She usually does this by talking to them regardless of how they may feel towards her. She doesn't like judging anyone and tries not to judge people too harshly is she does end up having to do so. Ruby is a rather optimistic and never believes the worst is going to happen. However, she tends to need a little time to herself as she tends to overwork or overwhelms herself by trying to help everyone who needs it

-Magic - Bubble, Culinary, Restoration, Flower, and Faery

-Notable Relationships - Ruby is the daughter of Victor and Flora Rite. She has two younger brothers named Michael and River. She has no crushes and is not dating anyone. She has a pet cat named Felix
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Name - Penelope "Penny" Fern

-Age - 39

-Gender - Female

-Species - Human

-Sexuality - Asexual

-Appearance - Penny has dark skin and dark brown hair. Her hair is kept in a nice bob and is normally left hanging loosely. Her eyes are a startling green and almond shaped. She often wears makeup but will sometimes leave it off

-Personality - Penny is a rather stern woman who looks for the best quality in someone. She doesnt give up easily on anyone and will always hold onto the hope that things will be better. While she does try to have a positive outlook, there are moments where she can be negative. There is an air of authority about her. There are moments where she can be rather strict with students and will let them know how disappointed she is with their actions

-Magic -Light, Ink, Thread, Replication, and Portal

-Notable Relationships - Penny is the daughter of Felicity Fern and an unknown man. She has no children of her own and is not married. She has no crushes and does not plan on dating anyone. She has a pet ferret named Poppy

-Role - Headmaster
-Name - Willow Darkagon

-Age - 21

-Gender - Non-Binary

-Species - Demon

-Sexuality - Bisexual

-Appearance - Willow has golden yellow eyes and peachy skin. Their hair is shoulder length and appears to be a deep blue. It is pulled back when they are teaching. They have a tail with a spade at the end, long curving horns and bat-like wings. They have claw-like nails and sharp fangs.

-Personality - Willow is a straight to the point type of person. They are rather blunt but try not to treat people unfairly. They have moments where they overreact but usually will apologize if they realize they have gone too far. Willow can have some patience but it runs out quickly when they are feeling stressed. There are moments where they get overwhelmed and need to get away. Those are the days where they call upon a sub to watch over their classes

-Magic -Paper, Potion, Symbol, Avian and Illusion

-Notable Relationships - Willow is the child of Rowan and Haley Darkagon. They have no children of their own but are dating a fairy named Jasper. A picture of the fairy can be seen on their desk. They have a pet raven named Odin

-Role - Potions teacher
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:44 pm

-Name- Nora Pinephrine

-Age- 16

-Gender- female

-Species- she mainly shows traits of dragon, but is still mixed with some angel in her as well

-Sexuality- heteroflexible

-Appearance- Nora has tanned skin (with a couple scaly patches) as well as medium length black hair that she often pulls back with pink eyes. She is actually quite tall (most likely due to her dragon traits) with a muscular build as well as a decent length dragon tail with indigo scales. She does have wings, but they are not fulling grown and are scary blue with a few black spikes.

-Personality- Most who meet Nora would describe her as silent and, to an extent, unmoving. This description is rather accurate as Nora is the type to express herself not through her words, but rather in other ways. She is entirely willing to talk to someone if she must, but normally she would prefer to not waste her words. Nonetheless she is still not someone you may want to mess with though. She is seemingly calm and even quite perceptive normally, but getting on her bad side is quite undesirable.

-Magic- chemical, acid, potion, liquid, summoning

-Notable Relationships- Nora is the only daughter to Eugenia and Giovanni Pinephrine. She has 4 brothers (3 are half brothers) by the names of Ace, Sero, Dolan, and Gabe. She is currently not in a relationship and is yet to have another crush. She has a parrot by the name of Angelo.

-Name- Raoul Renzo

-Age- 18

-Gender- male

-Species- he's a mix of fairy, angel, and demon

-Sexuality- bisexual

-Appearance- Raoul is seemingly rather timid looking despite his decent stature due to his lanky build. He has medium length blonde hair (with a single silver streak) as well as one orange and one purple eye. He has very pale skin which contrasts with his general tendency to wear darker clothing. He has dark gray wings (with an almost glassy texture) with a small tear in the left one towards the bottom.

-Personality- Raoul is not particularly the kindest of students, but he isn't exactly mean either. He is the type of friend who enjoys making jokes about his friends, but he still has a strong sense of loyalty towards them. He is quite confident to others, but can still come off as rude at times. He seems to have a split personality, depending on who he is around and how he is feeling, but overall he is mainly quite confident and fun-loving, even if he seems to not be quite so nice.

-Magic- environmental, weather, air, vapor, electricity

-Notable Relationships- Raoul is the second oldest son of Craig and Winter Renzo. He has an older brother by the name of Ezra and two younger sisters named Evaline and Rae. He has recently gotten out of a relationship and has no crush atm. He has no pets as well.

(I may add a few later if needed, I hope this is good)
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Craboom-047 wrote:
-Name- Nora Pinephrine

-Age- 16

-Gender- female

-Species- she mainly shows traits of dragon, but is still mixed with some angel in her as well

-Sexuality- heteroflexible

-Appearance- Nora has tanned skin (with a couple scaly patches) as well as medium length black hair that she often pulls back with pink eyes. She is actually quite tall (most likely due to her dragon traits) with a muscular build as well as a decent length dragon tail with indigo scales. She does have wings, but they are not fulling grown and are scary blue with a few black spikes.

-Personality- Most who meet Nora would describe her as silent and, to an extent, unmoving. This description is rather accurate as Nora is the type to express herself not through her words, but rather in other ways. She is entirely willing to talk to someone if she must, but normally she would prefer to not waste her words. Nonetheless she is still not someone you may want to mess with though. She is seemingly calm and even quite perceptive normally, but getting on her bad side is quite undesirable.

-Magic- chemical, acid, potion, liquid, summoning

-Notable Relationships- Nora is the only daughter to Eugenia and Giovanni Pinephrine. She has 4 brothers (3 are half brothers) by the names of Ace, Sero, Dolan, and Gabe. She is currently not in a relationship and is yet to have another crush. She has a parrot by the name of Angelo.

-Name- Raoul Renzo

-Age- 18

-Gender- male

-Species- he's a mix of fairy, angel, and demon

-Sexuality- bisexual

-Appearance- Raoul is seemingly rather timid looking despite his decent stature due to his lanky build. He has medium length blonde hair (with a single silver streak) as well as one orange and one purple eye. He has very pale skin which contrasts with his general tendency to wear darker clothing. He has dark gray wings (with an almost glassy texture) with a small tear in the left one towards the bottom.

-Personality- Raoul is not particularly the kindest of students, but he isn't exactly mean either. He is the type of friend who enjoys making jokes about his friends, but he still has a strong sense of loyalty towards them. He is quite confident to others, but can still come off as rude at times. He seems to have a split personality, depending on who he is around and how he is feeling, but overall he is mainly quite confident and fun-loving, even if he seems to not be quite so nice.

-Magic- environmental, weather, air, vapor, electricity

-Notable Relationships- Raoul is the second oldest son of Craig and Winter Renzo. He has an older brother by the name of Ezra and two younger sisters named Evaline and Rae. He has recently gotten out of a relationship and has no crush atm. He has no pets as well.

(I may add a few later if needed, I hope this is good)

Looks great! I’ll get them in! Will the roommates they will be getting Be Alright?
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Name~ Elodie Esme Farah

Age~ 17 (birthday falls on the 7th of September 2001)

Gender~ Female

Sexuality~ Straight

Species Appears to be some type of mythical fakery or dragon with slightly elvish ears, but is otherwise human.

Relationship Status/s~ Open (please PM me for any ideas: friend, enemy, crush, BF, other)

Abilities~ White Arts, Dark Arts, Plant, Winter, Faery

Choice Weapon~ Enchanted bow and arrow (arrows are unlimited until she is asleep or becomes too injured to use them)

Personality~ Elodie has a slight temper that can go full blown if she is triggered, she gets quiet sarcastic and defensive, is mischievous and flirtatious when she wants to be but is fiercely loyal and is kind to strangers (but not trusting, depends on their personality), has some trust issues (as in it takes her a while to trust someone, depends on them), bright and uses humour to light up a situation (which can sometimes come out at the worst or best of times). She is also secretly looking for a person to love her but would never admit it.

History~ Elodie is not an only child and has brothers that are twins, James and Luke. Her mother died of Ovarian Cancer and her father joined the army, so they went to live with their Aunt Lilith and Uncle James. They lived in a small area in the woods and as soon as she turned 14, she got a job working reception at a Grocery Store. While out working, she was roped into this secret organisation for the 'Police' which turned out to be assassin's working for Mr. P and, while working on a case in the woods where she lived. While working on the next case, she found out that her uncle was working for Mr. Jo and was killed in a raid on a particularly deep part of the woods over some 'crystal'. She is not bad, and never works for Mr. P when he wants to kill someone for no reason, and doesn't go along on the job (depending on what the reason is). To get away from this darkness, she was sent away to the school of Marksborrow. Before her mother died, she was given this: https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=tablet-android-telstra-au&source=android-browser&q=beautiful+lockets#imgrc=osy8YwRyMbEqbM:,
And she never takes it off.
She also has a grey fox called Freeze: https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+grey+fox+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjh167Zko7gAhUZaSsKHVhoAIQQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=beautiful+grey+fox+gif&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...105844.118994..120423...2.0..3.395.7975.0j10j23j2......0....1.......5..35i39j0i67j0j33i10.QVAc78oeZ1g&ei=m7xNXKGeHpnSrQHY0IGgCA&bih=1024&biw=768&client=tablet-android-telstra-au&prmd=ivsn#imgrc=C45zeM6wvbQK8M

Faceclaim~ Madeline Petsch (not my image)

Note~ If it needs changing, let me know
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm

"your discomfort amuses me."

- jaclyn rose umbridge. most call her rose. close friends call her batty. her mom calls her jac and it frustrates her when others call her that. be warned.

- female

- vampiric kitsune, with a small amount of ghost. her kitsune part is what would be considered dark kitsune.

- demi-pansexual

- she has long red hair, with an almost ombre effect. in the front, jaclyn has two curls. she takes very good care of her hair and protects it with her life. her eyes are glittering orange that seem to be void of any specific emotion. they just always glitter like a model. they do change from shades of orange and red depending on her mood, and flash to a purple if she's feeling an intense emotion. she often covers them with colored glasses due to this. her canines are unnaturally sharp, and she sometimes pokes herself with them. she has perfect complexion, her skin tone pale yet lively. she almost never blushes. her nails are always painted and she mainly keeps her lips glossed or with lipstick. she gravitates towards gothic or darker fashions. she also has a necklace from her mom she never takes off. it looks like this. she jokingly says it "contains her soul". (consider this her kitsune ball. if you get ahold of it, she's in debt towards you.) in the event that she gets extremely hurt, whether emotionally or physically, two, small bat wings appear on her back. they’re very transparent and almost unnoticeable, if it wasn’t for their red color. jaclyn also has a bright red fox tail that is sort of wispy and transparent, as well as ears that only appear when she's mad. they're small and look more like they could be on a headband. her other tail (yes, she only has two. she's not that old or experienced.) only appear if she uses her magic. she is capable of hiding them to look more like a normal human, though. seeing as she does also have human ears.

- jaclyn is what can only be described as over the top flirty. she absolute loves the rush of rouge to a person's cheeks when she crosses the line of friendly chatting to flirtatious chatter. she loves taking in people's reactions and savoring them. she's a hopeless romantic, even though she seems to just want to play with emotions. she's very manipulative, and she knows it. what can I say? she's a smooth talker and a heart crusher. at times, it seems she has no care for other's emotions. as if she feels superior to everyone. she doesn't, by the way. despite her ways, jaclyn takes her studies very seriously, and is known to get irritated if you bother her. one of her favorite things to study are the forbidden arts. she's an absolute sucker for art, music, and food. she's known to be a foodie, and it's the one way to get her to absolutely melt for you. other than that, she has a pretty consistent demeanor. a few other things of note are her temper, playfulness ,and love for activity.

- jaclyn's magic types are ink, dark arts, summoning, music, and psionic.

- jaclyn has a pet shadow cat named obscurité. his eyes are red, and he has a fully black pelt. he tends to randomly disappear, and at times, she's the only one who can see him. sometimes it seems he has abilities of his own?

- if she ever has to fight, her choice would be a small dagger, or some sort of gun. she prefers to use her powers to her advantage, though.

- res for history

- as for relationships, jaclyn has her mom and older brother. she doesn't mention them a lot. (please message me if you want a relationship with her in some way!)
Last edited by seolar on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:01 am

poppyxoxo wrote:

Name~ Elodie Esme Farah

Age~ 17 (birthday falls on the 7th of September 2001)

Gender~ Female

Sexuality~ Straight

Species Appears to be some type of mythical fakery or dragon with slightly elvish ears, but is otherwise human.

Relationship Status/s~ Open (please PM me for any ideas: friend, enemy, crush, BF, other)

Abilities~ White Arts, Dark Arts, Plant, Winter, Faery

Choice Weapon~ Enchanted bow and arrow (arrows are unlimited until she is asleep or becomes too injured to use them)

Personality~ Elodie has a slight temper that can go full blown if she is triggered, she gets quiet sarcastic and defensive, is mischievous and flirtatious when she wants to be but is fiercely loyal and is kind to strangers (but not trusting, depends on their personality), has some trust issues (as in it takes her a while to trust someone, depends on them), bright and uses humour to light up a situation (which can sometimes come out at the worst or best of times). She is also secretly looking for a person to love her but would never admit it.

History~ Elodie is not an only child and has brothers that are twins, James and Luke. Her mother died of Ovarian Cancer and her father joined the army, so they went to live with their Aunt Lilith and Uncle James. They lived in a small area in the woods and as soon as she turned 14, she got a job working reception at a Grocery Store. While out working, she was roped into this secret organisation for the 'Police' which turned out to be assassin's working for Mr. P and, while working on a case in the woods where she lived. While working on the next case, she found out that her uncle was working for Mr. Jo and was killed in a raid on a particularly deep part of the woods over some 'crystal'. She is not bad, and never works for Mr. P when he wants to kill someone for no reason, and doesn't go along on the job (depending on what the reason is). To get away from this darkness, she was sent away to the school of Marksborrow. Before her mother died, she was given this: https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=tablet-android-telstra-au&source=android-browser&q=beautiful+lockets#imgrc=osy8YwRyMbEqbM:,
And she never takes it off.
She also has a grey fox called Freeze: https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+grey+fox+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjh167Zko7gAhUZaSsKHVhoAIQQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=beautiful+grey+fox+gif&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...105844.118994..120423...2.0..3.395.7975.0j10j23j2......0....1.......5..35i39j0i67j0j33i10.QVAc78oeZ1g&ei=m7xNXKGeHpnSrQHY0IGgCA&bih=1024&biw=768&client=tablet-android-telstra-au&prmd=ivsn#imgrc=C45zeM6wvbQK8M

Faceclaim~ Madeline Petsch (not my image)

Note~ If it needs changing, let me know

Looks good. I’ll get her in
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:02 am

silverycities wrote:

"your discomfort amuses me."

- jaclyn rose umbridge. most call her rose. close friends call her batty. her mom calls her jac and it frustrates her when others call her that. be warned.
- female
- vampiric succubus, with a small amount of ghost.
- demi-pansexual
- she has long red hair, with an almost ombre effect. in the front, jaclyn has two curls. she takes very good care of her hair and protects it with her life her eyes are glittering orange that seem to be void of any specific emotion. they just always glitter like a model. they do change from shades of orange and red depending on her mood, and flash to a purple if she's feeling an intense emotion. she often covers them with colored glasses due to this. she has perfect complexion, her skin tone pale yet lively. she almost never blushes. her nails are always painted and she mainly keeps her lips glossed or with lipstick. she gravitates towards gothic or darker fashions. she also has a necklace from her mom she never takes off. it looks like this. she jokingly says it "contains her soul" jaclyn also has a succubus tail that is sort of wispy and transparent, as well as horns that only appear when she's mad. they're small and look more like they could be on a headband.
- jaclyn is what can only be described as over the top flirty. she absolute loves the rush of rouge to a person's cheeks when she crosses the line of friendly chatting to flirtatious chatter. she loves taking in people's reactions and savoring them. she's a hopeless romantic, even though she seems to just want to play with emotions. she's very manipulative, and she knows it. what can I say? she's a smooth talker and a heart crusher. at times, it seems she has no care for other's emotions. as if she feels superior to everyone. she doesn't, by the way. despite her ways, jaclyn takes her studies very seriously, and is known to get irritated if you bother her. one of her favorite things to study are the forbidden arts. she's an absolute sucker for art, music, and food. she's known to be a foodie, and it's the one way to get her to absolutely melt for you. other than that, she has a pretty consistent demeanor. a few other things of note are her temper, playfulness ,and love for activity.
- jaclyn's magic types are ink, dark arts, summoning, music, and psionic.
- jaclyn has a pet shadow cat named obscurité. his eyes are red, and he has a fully black pelt. he tends to randomly disappear, and at times, she's the only one who can see him. sometimes it seems he has abilities of his own?
- if she ever has to fight, her choice would be a small dagger, or some sort of gun. she prefers to use her powers to her advantage, though.
- as for relationships, jaclyn has her mom and older brother. she doesn't mention them a lot. (please message me if you want a relationship with her in some way!)

I would like to ask that you change the species. I don’t want you to get into any trouble
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:10 am

Oops, could I really get in trouble? I mean, if she doesn’t exactly use her abilities I don’t see how. But if you really want me to, I can ^^;;
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:19 am

silverycities wrote:Oops, could I really get in trouble? I mean, if she doesn’t exactly use her abilities I don’t see how. But if you really want me to, I can ^^;;

I just want to be on the safe side. Sorry if I seem controlling. I just don’t want to run the risk of either of us getting into trouble considering what it is. It might be for the best if you change
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me