MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am

Hawkfeather is accepted!
    x
    x
    x

Β©

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 am

I really dont want to be a thorn in the side but. Should ashfire be batpaws mentor?

Even at 20 moons ashfire would have been a warrior for only two moons given the 6 moon requirement for an kit to be an apprentice and then the 12 for the apprentice stage given by you?
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:35 am

Name: Rowenleaf (authough he prefers to be called Rowen)

Personality: Rowen is a kind caring individual who loves and cares about his clan, growing up he wasn’t the happiest but now.. he enjoys life. He’s a pretty friendly guy and is willing to help out his clan mates regardless if he’s friendly with you or not. Authough he’s nice and caring he’s serious in serious situations, he puts aside his own feeling for others even if he shouldn’t. He’s incredibly oblivious to flirtatious she cats but is quite the flirt himself without realizing it.. what a silly kitty

Crush:none

History: Rowen was originally a rouge who was captured by a rival clan, after a cold dark winter they released him because they couldn’t support the extra mouth to feed. He was caught on Dawnclans territory and brought back to camp where after he showed his talents, they decided to keep him.

Crush:none

Mate:none

Kits:none

Kin:none
Last edited by Jackaboy on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:27 pm

MadaraSama wrote:I really dont want to be a thorn in the side but. Should ashfire be batpaws mentor?

Even at 20 moons ashfire would have been a warrior for only two moons given the 6 moon requirement for an kit to be an apprentice and then the 12 for the apprentice stage given by you?

Ahh, I mean, someone needs to mentor him. @Jackaboy would you be willing to make your warrior older so he can mentor Batpaw? Also, accepted ^^
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:48 pm

(Ya u can do that)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Name↠ Shadowpaw
      Age↠ 6 Moons
      Breed↠ Maine Coon
      Rank↠ Warrior Apprentice
      Desired rank↠ Warrior
      Gender↠ She-Cat
      Sexuality↠ Heterosexual
      Apprentice↠ N/A

Sire↠ Deceased
      Dam↠ Deceased
      Kin↠ N/A
      Children↠ N/A

Crush↠ Batpaw
      Mate↠ N/A

Clan↠ DawnClan
      Past Clans↠ N/A

Scent↠ Plumeria
      Birthdate↠ November 14
      Zodiac↠ Scorpio
                              Personality↠ Shadowpaw is quite a clumsy she-cat, but she has a huge heart! Always listening to other's advice. She's a quick learner, and always fixed on what she wants. She won't stop until she achieves it. She can be quite stubborn when doing something though. If you ever need something she'll help as much as she possibly can! f your sick she'll try her hardest to make you feel better.
                              History↠ As a kit she always wanted to be warrior. She'd train all day in the nursery, until her mother passed away. Her only kin left, from there she was mute for a moon, before coming back to her senses. When she became an apprentice it was the best day ever.

Likes↠ Trees, action, battle, training.
                              Dislikes↠ Water, swimming, kittypets, traitors/rouges.
                              Strengths↠ Climbing, hunting, sneaking
                              Weaknesses↠ Fire, smoke, strong scents/sounds
Last edited by tΕ«Δ« on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Mune ☽ wrote:
β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„
Basics
β”„β”„β”„β”„
Name(s) (Current in bold.); Shadowkit, Shadowpaw, Shadowflame
Gender; She-cat
Age; 6 Moons (Say she just started as an apprentice so you can assign one?)
Sexuality; Hetrosexual

β”„β”„β”„β”„
Kin
β”„β”„β”„β”„
Parents; Deceased
Siblings; Deceased
Crush; Batpaw ;)
Mate; N/A
Kits; N/A

β”„β”„β”„β”„
Other
β”„β”„β”„β”„
Rank; Apprentice
Wanted Rank; Warrior

Appearance; A young kind-faced she-cat. She has a mixed orange and black pelt with beautiful amber eyes.
She has a few brown stripes along her front legs and white paws.

Personality; Shadowpaw is quite a clumsy she-cat, but she has a huge heart! Always listening to other's advice. She's a quick learner, and always fixed on what she wants. She won't stop until she achieves it. She can be quite stubborn when doing something though.

Other; I'm going to make a tom warrior if that's okay? ^^ (I will if this gets accepted*)

Accepted! You can go ahead and make that other warrior if you'd like c:
    x
    x
    x

Β©

Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    x
    x
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Also, I will make her mentor Hawkfeather ^^
    x
    x
    x

Β©

Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    x
    x
кσι