Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 am

The discussion thread to the roleplay Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor

You can join the Discord server here --> here :3

Place Names
- Town is named Airedale
- Lake is named Aetherial Lake
- Forest is named Leck's Forest
- The Stoker's Estate is named Cresentwood
- Luann's local small bar is named Meg's Place
- TBA once townsfolk players add shops and stuff

Time of Day
It's currently around 4pm
(An hour goes by every 5 pages. May edit in the future. Pg. 60)

Weather
The sky is rather clear with only a few clouds dotting the horizon.
It's still a bit chilly outside so don't forget your coats if you get cold easily.

Setting, Plot, and Manor Rules
- Town Rules can be added if wished

Myths, Rumors, and Strange Phenomenons
:3 WIP

Characters

Relations and Relationships

The Old Roleplay (The One This Revamp is Based On)

Mods
- Winchester's Wolf
- disney dork
- Politic
- doc .
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q&A (Much Recommend Reading!)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Questions and Answers!
(Feel free to ask questions!)

Question: What do vampires eat? Can they survive in the sunlight?
Answer: Vampires can eat a few different things. There are blood tablets, which is like a substitute for blood but it's not super tasty (like from Vampire Knight). Then there are blood pills that are a big capsule that contains blood within it which helps with hunger but it's not a substitute for a full meal. Blood bags is another option along with cooking blood into normal food, as vampires can eat normal food. Then there’s ya know, the old fashioned way through humans.
As for sunlight, they do not burn or sparkle in the sunlight. Instead, their sight is very hyper sensitive and they start to develop a headache, which grows worse the longer they stay in the sun.

Question: Does all the staff in Crescentwood start off new or 'old'?
Answer: Crescentwood staff can start off new or 'old', it's really up the roleplayer! Just try to not make ever staff member new (or at least, it would be much appreciated)

Question: Npc 'normal' animals. Are they allowed and if so, are they allowed to be a part of a post?
Answer: Of course! Characters can own a npc 'normal' animal if they wish. They can be a part of a post too as long you aren't roleplaying from the npc animal's perspective.

Question: Are you allowed to roleplay both humans and mythicals?
Answer: Yes, you may.

Question: _____
Answer: _____

Question: _____
Answer: _____
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basic Form Outline

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Basic Form Outline
(Feel completely free to make your own!!)

Code: Select all
[img]InsertPictureHere[/img]
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Sexuality:
Position:
Personality:
Fears:
Secrets:
Kin:
Romantic Interest:
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Spouse:
Offspring:
History:
Other:
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Larkin (Lark) Stoker

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Full Name: Larkin Stoker
Nicknames: Lark, Mr. Stoker, Boss
Species: Human
Sexuality: Closet Homosexual
Position: Head of Household/Part of the Stoker Family
Personality: To those who aren’t close to him, he probably seems a little confusing. He can be polite and kind or he can be stern, untalkaitve, harsh, and slightly cold at times. It just depends on how stressed and tired he is, which is both a lot of the time. He dislikes disappointing people, especially his family so that is why he is a closet gay. He thinks his family would disapprove so he plays it off by trying to be a womanizer. He also hides how much he cares about his family and even his staff. One way it is shown is that he will have dinner with his family and guests but then he will eat dinner again with his staff.
- Coffee
- Wearing a suit or a nice outfit
- An organized and clean room
- Ties
- Dancing
- WIP
Dislikes:
- The smell of cheap soap (so he brings soap with him whenever he leaves the manor)
- Disappointing people
- Being bossed around
- Paperwork but he does it anyways
- When mythicals are mistreated
- Hurting the women he womanizes
- Disrespectful and rude people (although he can be himself)
- WIP
Fears
- Losing those he cares about
- Losing the estate
- WIP
Secrets: That he’s gay. He also writes stories/fanfiction inspired/based on people or relationships in the manor.
Kin: Francis, Aerona, Mikazuki, Tba
Romantic Interest: None yet
Boyfriend: None yet
Spouse: None yet
Offspring: None yet
History: ———
Other: ~~
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adelia Lewis

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Full Name: Adelia Lewis
Nicknames: None as of yet
Species: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position: Maid
Personality: Adelia is shy but she is still friendly and kind to those around her. She tries very hard at her job because she is appreciative to the family for giving her a place to stay. Due to her clumsy nature, it’s not unusual for her to break a vase or something of the sort. She tends to do what she is told and on her time off, she spends it in the library to read or in the ballroom, practicing her piano skills. Adelia is a little jumpy if someone suddenly gets to close to her or she might move away is someone gets too close to her. She gets scared and intimidated easily, making it where she tries to avoid the person in the future.
- Reading
- Her job
- The library
- Her friends
- Animals in general
- WIP
Dislikes:
- Fighting
- Her parents
- People being mean to her
- Being clumsy
- Center of attention
- WIP
Fears:
- The dark
- Her parents finding her
- Losing her job
- WIP
Secrets: She ran away from home
Kin: Alive but she pretends they don't exist
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None yet
History: Although she hasn’t confirmed it, she ran away from home before gaining her job at the manor.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deirdre Scarborough

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Full Name: Deirdre Scarborough
Nicknames: Won't respond to any except from Marc so far
Age: Looks 25 years old but she lost track of her real age long ago
Species: Spirit
Position: Cook
Personality: Sometimes Deirdre can be a dull one, sometimes not showing emotions or just seems bored with the afterlife. She does become more animated and brightens up when her love, Marc is around. When she cooks, she is super invested and focused on what she is preparing so it turns out just right. While Deirdre is definitely not be the most forthcoming person, if one is persistent, Deirdre might be annoyed at first but she will slowly start to open up. If one needs help or has any questions, Deirdre will come to their aid if she is around.
- Watching the sunrise/sunset
- Flowers
- Cooking
- The Princess Bride
- WIP
Dislikes:
- When someone asks how she died or how long she has been at the manor
- When someone asks about her family
- How many skills she has gained over time
- Touching computers or phones (they freeze when she tries to use them out of curiosity)
- WIP
Fears:
- Water
- Having to continue her existence without Marc
- WIP
Secrets:
- Unknown
Kin: Long dead
Romantic Interest: Marc
Boyfriend: Marc
Spouse: Soon to be Marc <3
Offspring: Not possible
History: Long ago, her and her family where staying at the estate for a while. This is where she met and fell in love with Marc, learned about Airedale, and much more. Unfortunately, it was also the place where she would meet her end. One day, she was taking a walk along the cliffs of Lake Aetherial, just enjoying the view. Deirdre is unsure what exactly happened but somehow, she fell off the cliff and into the watery depths below. It wasn’t the fall that killed her but the fact she ran out of energy while trying to find a way out, so she drowned. She became conscious in the middle of the Stoker estate but it didn’t take long to realize that she was a ghost and that she had died.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deleted Character

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 pm

—-
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katheryne (Katie) Grey

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Full Name: Katheryne Grey
Nicknames: Katie
Species: Werewolf
Position: Homeless
Human Looks: Katie is pretty thin and she stands at the height of around five foot five. She has a good tan to her skin from being outside pretty much all of the time, for years. Her long hair is black and is really wavy, some locks even curling naturally (which the pic lacks, I am sorry. It’s like this). Since her hair and nails grow at a faster rate, she usually has pretty long nails until they break or she takes care of them.
Wolf Looks: An average sized black wolf with golden eyes. Her nose and claws are also black as well.
Personality: Katheryne is kind of a loner, distrustful of most but especially humans. She wants friendship but due to being a werewolf, she is worried they won’t accept her like others in the past. So she tends to hide in the shadows, watching and waiting but she isn’t sure what she is waiting for. WIP
- Her wolf form
- Having a full stomach
- Nature
- The night sky
- Music & Singing
- Television & Musicals
- WIP
Dislikes:
- Being called Kat and Kate
- Being mistreated or someone being rude to her
- Rain
- Winter
- The cold
- Having photos taken of her
- WIP
Fears:
- Thunder and lightning
- That her destiny is to be alone
- Hunters/Humans in general
- Snakes & Spiders
- WIP
Secrets:
Longs for someone who won’t end up leaving her like the rest.
Kin: Unknown, Passed away
Boyfriend: None yet
History: Was abandoned by her family when she was young. After wandering the streets, an older lady adopted Katheryne and took care of her. After a few years, the lady died and Katie was left alone again. This time, she went into hiding in the forest and had lived there ever since. (More will be revealed later in the rp)
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vengal Krishnan

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:04 pm

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VENGAL _ KRISHNAN
xxName || Vengal Krishnan // Age || 19
xxGender || Male // Sexuality || Pansexual

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Called || Ven// DoB || January 2nd
Pronouns || He/Him // Species|| Winged Human
Origin || Airedale // Occupation || Guest

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
ReadingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis family
NaturexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTalking to strangers
Playing the PianoxxxxxxBright lights

Height || 6'5"
Build || Thin and well built
Eyes || One brown, one blue
Skin tone || Dark chocolate brown
Hair color || Purple
Hair style || Short and shaved on the sides, longer on top
Demeanor || Reserved, kind and caring
Style || Casual
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Personality / History
Bits of information about him

He's not the most talkative person on earth, and he's the type of guy who would just love to settle down with a good cup of coffee and listen to you talk instead. He's not mute, per say, but he just hates the sound of his own voice. Ven is a real down to earth guy who also loves kittens. He loves small fluffy animals that you can cuddle and hold. Any cats you own will be smothered by him almost instantly.
Ven is related to Vendetta and Shimi Krishnan, so he's sort of a mix between the parentage. He takes to his father's reptilian side a little bit, but his mother's more human side is more present.
He does sport his father's personality a lot more, being cuddly and kind more than angry and hostile like his mother.
He acts like a puppydog when you get him in the best moods.
Ven grew up in the manor, being conceived and born within the walls. He was taken from the home by an evil entity who killed his mother and sent his father into pure madness, making him blind and deaf from old age.
He wishes he could have grown up around his parents, but those who live within the manor have helped parent him throughout his years.
Ven has purple hair, which runs in the family. Its unknown whether or not the hair is naturally purple or its chosen to be dyed that color by all male Krishnans.
Either way he sports the color proudly and also chooses to wear the color purple out and about.
Vengal knows how to play a variety of instruments, including piano, violin, guitar, and harmonica. A lot of the employees at the manor helped teach him how to play while he was younger. He doesn't excessively play any of the instruments now besides the piano. His music can be heard throughout the halls when he does play, and a smile can come to anyone's face.
He's also accidentally taken up the hobby of smoking. It isn't to a deadly degree but every now and then he'd sit outside on the lawn and just stare up at the stars smoking one or two before heading inside to bed.
Because he's grown up in the hotel since birth, he's learned many different life skills from others. He's learned to cook from the cooks, make his bed properly from the maids and how to ride a horse from the stable hands.
He tries to make as many friends as possible, and if you become his friend he'll do his very best to keep you as happy as possible.

Partner|| None as of now, though he hopes to find someone someday
Courting|| He's not actively looking for anyone to court at the moment. He'd rather be around you for a while before figuring out whether or not he's interested. Otherwise open for relationships!
Children|| He's not big on kids. Though he can't imagine himself with his own family and tries not to.
Kin|| Related to Vendetta Krishnan (father) and Shimi Hellsent (mother) / both MIA

Vengal is a winged humanoid. He has large black wings he hides under his long jackets and soft black long sleeve sweaters. He's normally really self conscious about them and keeps them under wraps. Though when he needs to use them he doesn't hesitate in ripping his jacket off and jumping off into the air. The wings are quite strong and he preens them every night.
He also has tiny golden horns protruding from the sides of his head above his ears pointing towards the back of his head. This would be thanks to his father's genes, making him look more like Maleficent.

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Important Notes
He has heterochromia
He's interested in learning more about languages
He can't swim to save his life
He has a fear of the dark

Image FC: Youssef Sawmah
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Last edited by doc . on Thu May 30, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marc-Anthony Amserlen

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 pm

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARC _ AMSERLEN
xxName || Marc-Anthony Amserlen // Age || 30
xxGender || Male // Sexuality || Bisexual

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Called || Marc / Anthony// DoB || February 15th
Pronouns || He/Him // Species|| Automoton
Origin || Cardigan, Wales // Occupation || Groundskeeper

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
DinosaursxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWet weather
ChildrenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRodents
HolidaysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Internet

Height || 6'3"
Build || Thin and fit
Eyes || Hazel
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Dark brown
Hair style || Long and soft
Demeanor || Polite, calm, dapper
Style || Suit and tie
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Personality / History
Bits of information about him

He's a pessimistic, sarcastic butt who has a cruel sense of humor. Become his friend or loved one and he'll fight tooth and nail for you, but everyone else he seems to be neutral towards, or he just dislikes. He has a real bipolar view on a lot of people depending on who you are. If you're human and he doesn't know you, you're chopped liver. But if he knows you well and he's friends with you, and you're also humanoid.. you're the best chum a man like him could ever have.
Its odd how someone like him could have such bipolar emotions, but it would make sense how this happens since he is an automaton brought to life. The man who created him used dark magic to bring this man to life. Amazingly he didn't show any signs of darkness within him, rather was quite the opposite and was super cheery and positive to everyone he met. He has sort of an accent to him, but not enough to notice right off the bat.
He's been through a lot at the manor, including the death of friends and the beginnings of new ones. Luckily he met up with his old girl friend and rekindled a fire between them. Now as the current groundskeeper he's as happy as a clam to be with her again.
This time around he walks with a current spinning globe. The globe was replaced when his hourglass shattered and killed him years ago. Luckily his amazing girlfriend stepped in and saved the day by using more magic to repair it.
He's back and as dapper as ever to spread his positivity around. The globe spins without someone having to flip it manually like before.

Partner|| Deirdre Forever <3
Courting|| Though he's with Deirdre, he still courts her and flirts when he can
Children|| Both he and his partner are physically unable to have kids
Kin|| none

Because he's made of metal and springs and wires, he rusts easily. He doesn't actively stay out in the rain often, but when it does rain he just takes up his trusty umbrella and walks around the grounds making sure everything is in order. He sort of has OCD when it comes to the safety of the manor. He always has to walk around and check every wall, every door and every window to make sure things are locked up and free of humans. He doesn't exactly want them prancing in and disturbing their sanctuary they have.

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Important Notes
He has a limp from a malfunction in his leg and carries a cane with him
His cane can double as a scythe if needed
Under his suit he's made completely of metal.
He's like a large walking steampunk robot
He knows a lot about dinosaurs for some reason

Image FC: x
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Last edited by doc . on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me