S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby kyeza » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:43 am

@omens in the star's please change dante's animal, as we have too many big cats. also, please provide more than one fear, and he'll be accepted right away!

also, to those of you waiting on my post, i'm going to be away from my computer that i started writing on for a day, so as soon as i get back to it, i'll finish up and post. sorry!
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 am

Fixed! Dante's now the big bad wolf,
and another fear has been added.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 am

Omens in the Star's wrote:
Fixed! Dante's now the big bad wolf,
and another fear has been added.

Just wanted you let you know the image you have is still for a black jaguar. oof.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
γ…€not acid, nor alkaline

trade thread Λ£ not very active
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 pm

@omens in the star's dante is accepted! i'll update the characters.

i'll be back to my laptop tomorrow, sorry guys!
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 pm

name;
    > Ethan Little Redwood
    nicknames;
    > none
    age;
    > 16
    gender;
    > male
    orientation;
    > bi
    nationality;
    > english american
    generation;
    > 2nd

appearance;
    > Ethan reaches 5'7" in height. He has pale skin and short brown-blondeish hair that makes his crystal blue eyes pop out just a bit. He tends to wear black shirts with a white hoodie, with black pants and flipflops (which to his brother is a big fashion no-no). But that's during the spring-summer seasons, during the fall-winter seasons he wears a flannels with black pants and soft black leather boots.
    animal;
    > Scimitar Oryx (Oryx Dammah)
    role;
    > resident

personality;
    +traits
    > alert, passive, loyal to his friends and family, kind;
    -traits
    > jumpy to loud sounds, tends to be forgetful, ill-tempered, smart-mouthed;

likes;
    > adventure, tea, being alone, his brother, star-gazing, making easy decisions;
    dislikes;
    > laziness, any type of big cat, dogs, cloud gazing with his brother, arguments, making tough decisions;
    fears;
    > spiders, big cats, dogs;

kin;
    > Both parents are deceased. Grandfather passed not so long ago.
    his only family is Nathan
    crush;
    > none
    history;
    > Ethan hasn't really known his parents as he remembers staying with his grandfather and brother at the age of five. The brother lived a pretty docile life, up until the point of ten when the brother grew distant and started to learn what happened to his parents as they left on the ship that was bound for the old world. At the age of fourteen, their caretaker, their grandfather, had passed away. This affected the brothers, but they are getting through with it by helping each other.

feelings towards zane's proposal;
    > Ethan is neutral towards Zane's proposal. He sees it as good idea, but at the same time, his brother has some great points on why not to go, which pins down fear on the younger brother. However, he believes that his brother is speaking nonsense which brings him at the point of wanting to go. But the more and more that Nathan talks bad about Zane's proposal, the more that he doesn't want to go. So he started to make himself forget about the proposal by continuing out normal, everyday activities.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

name;
    > Nathan Avan Redwood
    nicknames;
    > Nat (called by his brother)
    age;
    > 17
    gender;
    > male
    orientation;
    > Bi
    nationality;
    > english american
    generation;
    > 2nd

appearance;
    > Nathan reaches the height of 5'8". His skin is pale as his eyes are blue with his hair blonde. During the fall-winter seasons, he would wear some of his brother's flannels (only if he runs out of clean clothes to wear) and navy dress pants with soft black leather boots. During the spring-summer seasons he tends to wear button-ups and black dress pants with brown loafers.
    animal;
    > East African Oryx (Oryx beisa)
    role;
    > resident
    personality;
    +traits
    > sweet, smart, kind, honest, loyal;
    -traits
    > ill-tempered, smart-mouthed like his brother, a bit bossy/snappy, impatient;

likes;
    > cloud-gazing, cool weather, dogs, aquatic animals, seeing that others are safe.
    dislikes;
    > Arguments (Despite being the one who starts them), laziness, big cats, violence upon others, being the one to start fights;
    fears;
    > death, darkness and loneliness. His other fear, even though he doesn't really admit it, he is afraid of losing his brother.

kin;
    > Both parents are dead, grandfather had recently passed and then there's his only family left, which is Ethan, his brother.
    crush;
    > none
    history;
    > Same as Ethan's but during his time separated from his brother, he was exploring the parts that was 'forbidden' to him and his brother in order to keep them safe. It's just a small cavern that doesn't really go that deep. This cavern is not that far from the cabins, and Nat refers this to his safe haven whenever he gets into heated arguments with his brother. But as time continued forward, he has forgotten about this place. Now he lives with his brother, trying to keep a lookout for him so he doesn't end up getting hurt.

feelings towards zane's proposal;
    > He has negative feelings towards Zane's proposal. What if the ship ends up tipping? What if they run out of supplies? Lose someone to the waters? How about when they get back? They are not normal. What if someone finds out about their abilities and turns them into the government's hands? The questions are unlimited and fearful in this case, but he disapproves of his brother's feelings towards this. He has lived a normal life on the island and seeks that there is no possible way to change it as he would have a hard time adapting to the new lifestyle if he was forced to go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(yee~ sorry for parentheses.. Just wanna separate it from my forums. And..lemme know if I should change/add anything owo)
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:13 pm

@winchester's wolf ethan and nathan are accepted! i'll update the characters now.
Last edited by kyeza on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 pm

@Galaxyy; thank you! I'll get a post up soon ;3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:33 pm

any of you waiting on me, sorry! i've been busy and didn't get a chance to post. i'll have one up in a day or so.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm

@Galaxyy.

Just fyi, barn owls actually fly silently so Zane wouldn't be able to hear Alexis flying.
(I will get a post up asap)
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 am

@Galaxyy.

By the way, I was wondering how you're going to do the weather and such?
    Like, if it starts raining or etc, will you be the one to say it one of your posts to que everyone else to RP around it?

I just didn't know if we needed to keep a close eye on the weather section on the front page or not.
    The same thing goes with when night falls and morning comes, etc.

So, basically, do we watch the front page or do we keep an eye on your RP posts?
    Just making sure, cause I'd understand if you like forget to update the front page every now and then.

( I probably would too. Not implying you would though, just asking in case. Hopefully that's not offensive? oof. )
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
γ…€not acid, nor alkaline

trade thread Λ£ not very active
β–Œ
β–Œ