тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

Aaah Danke!
I was hoping TARS wasn't going to be too out of place for you, but I suppose not!
Let me know when we'll be starting and I'll do my best to put TARS where people can interact with him
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 am

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
Aaah Danke!
I was hoping TARS wasn't going to be too out of place for you, but I suppose not!
Let me know when we'll be starting and I'll do my best to put TARS where people can interact with him

No problem! I was a little hesitant, actually, but I felt that is what the scientists would do before experimenting on actual humans. Make a sort of model for what they want, and then go for it.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 am

Yes I made sure to keep that in mind!
I've wanted to RP TARS out for a while since he isn't getting much love anywhere else
Plus TARS is very accessible and easy to take over if you say the magic words so he's not thaat strong..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:31 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Faye Hazel

pronouns:. she/her or they/them
sexuality:. homosexual

ability:. shifting (sandpiper bird)
current length of stay:. been here one year

personality:. faye is first and foremost loyal to those
who show any sign of affection towards her. anyone who
shows her kindness has most likely already gained her trust. faye is indecisive at times, but once she makes
up her mind, no one can change it. she's stubborn like that. she's very feisty, and will always have a sarcastic
comment to add to the conversation. faye is quite lithe and stealthy in her human form, and in her animal form, she's just as limber.

history:. faye ran away from home on her fifteenth birthday. she was picked up by cops a year later, on her sixteenth birthday, and they forced her to go home. somehow she heard of a program where she could leave her strict, political, closed-minded family, and never have to return home. she immediately went to work tracking down people with knowledge of this, and they got her into the program. faye's memories of the testing conducted on her are scattered, and she only has vague recollections. she much prefers this down-to-earth town over her old life, especially since in this one, she can turn into a bird.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMason Kogane
sexuality:. demi-pansexual

ability:. enhanced eyesight
current length of stay:. has been here for half a year

personality:. mason is very introverted and shy, preferring to be alone or with only a small group of people. he's awkward, never really knowing how to start a conversation, and is very clumsy too, which doesn't help. he trips and stumbles a lot, so that doesn't help his anxiety either. he's determined, and will complete a goal once it's set, but it takes time to get past his tendency to procrastinate. mason can be very pessimistic, always believing the worst will come of a situation. he also enjoys observing people and things, and will often sit somewhere public and just watch others go about their day.

history:. mason's family wanted a girl. that's why when mason told his family he was no longer their daughter maisie, they kicked him out of the house, with nothing but his school bag. mason bounced around from house to house, relying on his friends for food and shelter, until one by one, they stopped inviting him over. mason dropped out of school and started hitchhiking, although it was dangerous, and he had to make a quick escape more than once. he wears a binder, a birthday gift from his best friend, who keeps in touch but won't let mason stay at their house. he pickpocketed to get income, and was finally caught after a year. while in custody, a man in a suit came up to him and offered a possibility to start a new life, never needing to return here. mason immediately accepted, and was taken away. his memories of the testing upon him are very vivid, and he has tried to push it out of his mind.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:38 am

Accepted! I’m waiting on one or two more users and then we should be able to begin <3
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"like a flower made of iron"

Postby daughter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 pm

FINLEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
face claim jennifer lawrence name Finley age 20 gender cis-female sexuality heterosexual
role test subject abilities was genetically modified to be able to sprout golden eagle wings
on command hair golden/light brown hair eyes amber eyes with specks of gold and copper
height 5'8'' body lean build, scars on back around shoulder blades wings span 16 feet

personality Finley is a kind-hearted and genuine person. She always has a soft smile and a
spark in her eyes. She is very intelligent despite not being able to remember who she was
before the town. Finley will be willing to help anyone out and will usually say yes to things
she doesn't want to do since she doesn't want to disappoint anyone. She does have a stubborn
side though and will defend what she believes in no matter what. It doesn't matter who you
are, if you are being rude, she'll confront you about it.

history Finley has no memory of who she was before arriving in the town and has only been
there for 2 weeks. She's still warming up to people and getting to know the citizens.

01. likes to work on cars and anything mechanical 02. has her own garden 03. loves
dark chocolate 04. will listen to any type of music except heavy metal 05. likes poetry
and a good book 06. goes on hikes regularly 07. wants to learn more about where she
came from 08. wears overalls a lot 09. loves horror movies and scary stories 10. a
sucker for a good love story 11. doesn't like receiving help, would rather help others 12. she
can have trouble expressing her feeling to others because she doesn't want to be a burden
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Accepted <3
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Made the first post <3 It has begun :D
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:38 am

:D. Can't wait to see how this plays out! This is my first time roleplaying in years, so sorry if my writings a bit rough at first ^^
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:46 am

maninkari wrote::D. Can't wait to see how this plays out! This is my first time roleplaying in years, so sorry if my writings a bit rough at first ^^

No worries! I haven't roleplayed much recently either, I just got back into it c;
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me