✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:08 am

I can make the queen bee?
────────────────────
Sammy | Asexual | United States | Student | Introverted | Mystery Enthusiast
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:10 am

of course! as long as you want to, go ahead.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 am

𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍
──────────────
Grade: Senior
    Personality Traits:
    ✶ Ambitious
    ✶ Prideful
    ✶ Determined
    ✶ Intelligent
    ✶ Resourceful
    ✶ Stubborn
    Biography: Gwen Jensen is the only child of Mason and Erica Jensen. Her parents own a horse farm, meaning they are quite rich. This also means that she was, and still is, spoiled. Gwen’s parents give her whatever she wants, no questions asked. Despite this, Gwen doesn’t rub her wealth in people’s faces. She doesn’t want her money to define her; she wants to be seen as an individual, not just some snobby rich girl. Hey dream is to become a professional dog trainer.

Other Information:
    ✶ She’s heterosexual.
    ✶ Her favorite subject is math.
    ✶ She is on the yearbook staff.
    ✶ She has, surprisingly, never dated anyone.
    ✶ Her Instagram is just pictures of her dog.

Image used above doesn’t belong to me.
────────────────────
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am

accepted!! i'll wait for . king . to get their character up (also so Mellio can finish her second one) and we can get started.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:00 am

Just a heads up; our family vacation starts tomorrow, and we won’t be back until sometime next week. I’ll still be able to post, just not as often.
────────────────────
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:18 am

39699DC6-5D4F-49D8-A250-07A3FDCB0235.jpeg
39699DC6-5D4F-49D8-A250-07A3FDCB0235.jpeg (178.64 KiB) Viewed 77 times

Basics

Name: Corinth Brighton
Also Known As: Cory and C
Age Group: Junior, 17
Clique: Jocks
Birthday: January 29
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Nationality: American
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Orientation: Bisexual (leans more towards guys)

About Him/Her

Personality: Corinth is easygoing, humorous, loyal, and determined. She loves being the best and wants to prove that she is. She loves playing football though Corinth being the only girl on the team. She also was in ballet when she was younger and still loves to dance spite not being in ballet any more. She stands up for her friends and those who need protection. Corinth tries to be friends with everyone, but usually stays with her own.
- Football
- Puppies
-Showing off
-Saturday mornings
Dislikes:
-Lazyness
-Weakness
-Sticky stuff
-Losing
-Anything gold (“it just looks gross”)
Hobbies: Talking with her friends, football, dancing, and working out.
Fears: Breaking any bones and frogs
Strength: Her flexibility
Weakness: Her small demeanor

Appearance
Body Type: Corinth is small, but pretty muscular due to her constant working out.
Height: 5’6
Weight: 125 lbs
Cup Size: C
Skin Tone: Porcelain
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Description:
- Color: Dark brown
-Highlights: Blonde
- Length: Right above the shoulder
- Style: Wavy
Extra:
- Scars: A big scar on her side
- Piercings: Normal ear piercings
- Tattoos: none
- Facial Features: A freckled face
- Scent: Light grass smell with a hint of pumpkin
-Extra: Corinth has glasses, but she only wears them at home

Relationships

Father: Sky Brighton(alive)
Mother: Katherine Brighton (alive)
Siblings: She has a younger sister named Layton who is 2
Best Friends: open
Friends: open
Crush: none/open
Boyfriend/girlfriend: none/open

Favorites

Quotes: "You, can suck it.”
Food: Chocolate
Drink: Any kind of soda
Color: Lilac purple
Animal: Puppies
Flower: Rose
Season: Autumn
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:22 am

ɢᴏᴛʜᴀᴍ wrote:
    Just a heads up; our family vacation starts tomorrow, and we won’t be back until sometime next week. I’ll still be able to post, just not as often.

that's alright! thanks for informing me.

@Klig33k-
    Corinth is accepted. <":
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 am

Full Name: Elliot Johnstone.
Nickname: Elliot.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Nationality: English (British) - RP accent.
Grade: Senior.
Role/Clique: Jock.
Appearance: Elliot has brown hair, often brushed back, and blue-grey eyes. He stands at 6'1'', and has a muscular build - but not freakishly so, just well-toned and could probably bench most people at the camp. He has a scar on his hip, from when he got lightly scratched by barbed wire (he wanted to get a closer look at some sheep in a field when he was 14. Probably lucky that he wasn't caught by anyone).

Personality: Generally friendly and energetic, Elliot likes to be considered more than just being a 'typical jock'. Sure, he can sometimes get a little cocky, but it doesn't take much to humble him out when he starts to get a little bit too egotistical, and he will apologise for it. He will also admit his mistakes, even if it is reluctantly, but will always be genuine. Elliot is also really rather sweet, and while he likes to show himself with a tough exterior, he does have a much softer side (he will practically melt if he sees kittens or puppies). He also likes to think that he's super smooth and suave, but he really isn't most of the time. However, he is also protective of those that he's close to, and he will walk through fire for anyone that he really opens his heart to. He's not the sharpest pencil in the box - not Karen Smith stupid, but things tend to go over his head. If you tell him to sit down, shut up and listen, then he will do so - he tries hard not to talk over people, and is always willing to listen and learn.

Bio: Born in England, in a town near to London, Elliot grew up with a decently well-off family. He has three siblings, with him being the youngest out of all of them. He does not like being the baby of the family, and often refrains from letting anyone know that he is. Both of his parents work well-paying jobs. They moved to America when Elliot was 14. He doesn't quite understand why people are crazy about his accent, but he likes the attention, so he doesn't mind too much. He came out at the age of 16. Elliot started playing hockey and tennis at the age of 10, and also took up volleyball and rowing at the ages of 12 and 15, respectively. He also owns two cats - a black one named Paddy and a white and ginger one named Marmalade, and he would kill for both of them. He also says that he likes horror films, but he'll be the one that screams the most and probably cries. Elliot is also severely allergic to almonds.

Family: Edward Johnstone (father), Brielle Johnstone (mother), Victor Johnstone (brother, older), Carla Johnstone (sister, older), Kieran Johnstone (brother, older).
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Friends: Open.
Enemies: Open.
Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:13 am

Name: Ezra Price.
Nickname: Ezra.
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual (male pref.)
Nationality: Half-English (British), half-Dutch.
Grade: Junior.
Role/Clique: Artist.
Appearance: Ezra's hair is a very dark brown colour, and is usually kept neat. His eyes are hazel, and he has fair skin. He stands at 5'9", though it's hard to really tell, considering he is in a wheelchair, but he keeps good posture. He has an athletic build, and does what he can to keep a decent figure - he has excellent upper-body strength, even if it doesn't seem like it. There is a scar on his left collarbone.

Personality: While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else - and he also hides this by seeming like he's an open book. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll 'accidentally' run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted criticism to heart, even if he doesn't openly show it.

Short Bio: Ezra was born into a well-off family, with a brother that is four years older than him. He often spent a lot of time outside, exploring, climbing trees, that sort of thing. His parents amicably divorced when Ezra was 10, and his father left the house - he still gets to see and talk to him, though. At the age of 12, Ezra had a serious accident after getting thrown off a horse and landing badly (which resulted in damage to his spine, leaving his legs mostly paralysed, and unable to walk), and so he's been in a wheelchair since then, but he's figured out how to cope and do stuff without needing much - if any - help. His mother has remarried to his stepfather, who he gets along well with. Ezra plays the harp and the cello, both of which he started to learn play around the age of eight, and he still loves to play now. He also likes astronomy, and has read a decent number of books on the subject. He also does a lot of watercolour painting and drawing as well - and he's starting to get into wheelchair basketball, which takes place outside of the school and school hours. He hates getting 'help' that he didn't ask for, and he has a fear of horses now. He's also lactose intolerant, so he's careful with what he eats.

Family: Molly Price-Stiller (mother), Tyler Price (father), Samuel Stiller (stepfather), Will Price (brother, older).
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me