Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby molotov » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:30 pm

yes, that’s correct. sorry for not making that clear.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

It's all good. Just wanted to make sure before I added her to the front ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠ -wendy carter - "the bereaved"

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:41 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
❝life can't come from nothing.. I need something..❞
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
name; wendy carter
gender; cis female
age; twelve
team; white team [leader]
fandom; don't starve
powers/abilities; wendy also has control over death, but in a different way. wendy has the ability to bring back the ghost of her dead twin sister, abigail. she can do this with the small memento wendy has of her, a lovely red flower that abigail used to have as a bow. all she needs to do is to sacrifice a creature close to the flower, or a couple of drops of her blood are needed to summon the ghost of her sister. abigail looks almost identical to wendy, except she's shorter, and much paler. her eyes are a dull white, and she is nearly translucent. she can go through objects and walls, but she is able to touch living beings, mostly to harm them, as she will attack anyone who even comes close to threatning her sister. she cannot communicate with speech, but whenever someone gets close, they will be overwhelmed with eery, nonsensical and loud whispers that seem to be in their head. this affects everyone, even wendy herself. but she has gotten used to these.
objects; she doesn't carry much. she always has abigail's flower in hand, just in case abigail is with her, or she needs to summon her. she is incredibly protective over it. she also caries bandages, bandaids, and a small, sharp spear.
❝emptiness. the natural state of all things.❞
build; wendy is about 5'1. she is very skinny, lanky and even a bit malnourished due to the lack of food these was in her world.
description; wendy is a pale, skinny girl. she has messy, blonde hair, which is tied up in two ponytails. her eyes are of a dull gray, they look nearly soulless. she looks rather creepy due to them.
outfit; she wears very tattered and dirty clothing. these being a white blouse, going along with a red skirt. she also has white and red striped knee-high socks. And white dress shoes.
scars, markings, etc; wendy has many, many scars. especially all over her hands, fingers and wrists. she also has many bad scratches on her back and chest. she also has burn marks, and bruises.
❝sleep is but a preview of death.❞
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
personality; wendy really isn't like a normal child. she is much more mature than your every day kid, and she is almost.. creepy. she speaks in a nearly monotone tone, and her face is almost completely emotionless. she is always calm, either that or she might be feeling something like incredible fear or worry. but it is very rare to see her smile, or laugh.
she speaks a lot about death, and is always quite calm about it, which sometimes comes off as odd to hear. she's a complete pessimist, and doesn't enjoy things such as bright colors and normal flowers.
history: wip
fears; she suffers from a bad case of cynophobia, the fear of dogs.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
❝sleep is but a temporary death.❞
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-✎wilson percival - "the gentleman scientist"

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════Image
❝What a scientific marvel !❞
name; wilson percival higgsbury
gender; cis male
age; thirty one
sexuality; asexual, aromantic.
fandom; don't starve
team; black team [member]
powers/abilities; wilson has the strength of an average human. though he knows where to aim when attacking. and has the eye of hawk when it comes to ranged weapons, especially blow darts.
something that is more than just an ability, is the knowledge he has on revival magic, ["do not speak of the "M" word! it's science!"] which is always incredibly handy, especially since death is a very common risk to him and his friends. along with revival, he is a very skilled healer, not only knowing several recipes for antidotes and homemade medicine, but also having an item with this exact purpose,being a staff that summons beautiful blue flowers,these have a soothing, healing effect on the body, that can make even the worse of wounds heal up in only a couple of uses.
objects; the tall male always carries a tattered gray backpack with him, the easiest to see are the things that don't really fit, and are uncomfortably sticking out, such as a large axe, which is stained with blood and an odd black liquid. and a gorgeous wooden staff, that has blue vines wrapped around it, and a gorgeous glowing blue flower at the top of it. his most treasured things [besides his staff] are some old notebooks, that's were all handmade. all are full of notes on his world, and information. one of them is completely blank. the other is an odd black book, which looks old and worn out. It has a big red "M"on it, the pages are all filled with odd letters and symbols, which seem to be another language. besides this, the book is filled or incredibly graphic drawings of what seems to be creatures. the rest of his backpack is full of basically materials such as twigs, rocks, logs, grass and rope. along with other things such as blow darts, and many amulets if the same appearance. a golden chain and a big red jewel, it seems to glow a bit from time to time.
❝It contains the mysteries of the universe.❞
build; very skinny and lanky. He is severely underweight considering his tall height and age.
description; he's very pale, almost in a sickly way. his hair is raven black,and his seemingly soulless eyes are of a pale blue color. he almost looks like a walking corpse. with his abundance of scars and tattered clothing, one wouldn't blame you for thinking he's dead.
outfit; he wears what seems to be a formal outfit, consisting of a white dress shirt with a red stripped vest on top of it, and black dress pants and shoes. beneath the shirt, he has long fingerless gloves that seem to be nearly like sleeves.
scars, markings, etc; wilson has an insane amount of scars all over his lanky body. some worse than others. his worse ones are mostly on his back, consisting of several scratches and burn marks. but he doesn't just have on his back, he has then all over his arms, chest, legs, heck, even his face has a whole lot of small scratches. he was a particularly bad one in his left palm, but it is all covered by his gloves
❝There must be a scientific explanation for this.❞
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
personality; wilson is an interesting man, he's a witty wannabe scientist with a seemingly friendly personality. he's an incredibly curious man, and will do anything to know as much as possible about everything. he will inspect every inch of an object to know all about it, and will ask any question when it comes to a person or other living creatures. he usually comes off as invasive or incredibly annoying because of this.
he may seem nice, as it seems like he seeks people to help, but he actually just searches for them for his own gain, and is not scared to get rid of anyone or anything if it isn't helping. and so, he will only help others with resources or knowledge when it will give him some sort of advantage, he will take everything from a person if they are not giving him some sort of advantage in whatever situation they are in. he will sacrifice anything and everything, even himself, if it means that he can gain some sort of knowledge.
history: wip
fears; he has a horrible case of nyctophobia, the fear of the dark. He has his own personal reasons of this. he also suffers from cynophobia, the fear of dogs and thanatophobia, the fear of one's own death. he's developed all of these over the years. but the most severe is his fear of the dark.
other: hello! this to seems interesting! I have a quick question though, do genderbent characters of characters that are already in this rp aloud? I'll give them a different personality, of course, but someone already beat me to the character. if so, I would like to reserve a character for the red team, if not, then it's fine to completely ignore this.
❝That experiment may have been a bit unethical.❞
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Both are accepted ^^

I totally forgot to add this on the front, but leaders will have their role indicated on their letters. I will edit that on the plot post
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:08 pm

I've also finished Alpha's form on the first page ^^ I've never played her before but I'm hyped to
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:34 am

She is also accepted ^^ I will add them all to the front
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 am

I apologize for the double post here but I wanted to get some opinions

So I was thinking of maybe reducing this down to four teams instead of 6 and if we get more people interested I could always expand the teams and have them max at 12 if needed or I could add more teams later on. I was wondering what you guys thought before I did anything. I'd tweak the small part of the plot that addresses such as well if I do end up changing it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 am

A Z U R A
ah-zoo-rah

dark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots

the basics
xxxnicknames:. auzzie, zurah
xxxage:. 17
xxxgender:. female
xxxsexuality:. asexual

xxxfandom:. voltron legendary defender ; half galra/human
xxxteam:. black
xxxrank:. member

digging deeper
xxxabilities:. enhanced speed/agility
xxxweapons:. longsword, dagger

xxxpersonality:. observant, sarcastic, independant
xxx+ traits:. agile, quick-thinking
xxx- traits:. impulsive, impatient, self-serving

relations
xxxcrush:. n/a
xxxsignificant other:. n/a

xxxother:. believes actions speak louder than words. will zone out in small-talk.

Borean
bo-ree-on

almond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots

the basics
    xxxnicknames:. Bo, Reese
    xxxage:. 17
    xxxgender:. male (ftm)
    xxxsexuality:. homosexual

xxxfandom:. voltron legendary defender ; some alien race
    xxxteam:. yellow

digging deeper
    xxxabilities:. excellent hearing
    xxxweapons:. bow and arrows

xxxpersonality:. awkward, kind, reliable
    xxx+ traits:. open-minded, friendly
    xxx- traits:. shy, nervous, trusting

relations
    xxxcrush:. open
    xxxsignificant other:. n/a

xxxother:. fight or flight instinct leans towards flight. has minor anxiety.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist