Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Rei Ignis ✠ Holder Of Flames

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

A Person Who's Never Made A Mistake,
Has Never Tried Anything New
Name Rei Ignis (Pronounced Ray)
N. Name Rei-Rei (Blame the snake)
Gender Male
Age 16
Sexuality Pansexual
Role/Element Fire
+ Traits Sociable, Ambitious, Self-Determined
Adaptable

- Traits Unpredictable, Indecisive, Competitive,
Sensitive, Rash

Crush Train
Faceclaim Sōma Yukihira
Birthday/Zodiac August 18th;; Leo
Eye Color Golden Yellow
Hair Color Red
Build 5'11;; 149 lbs
Blood Type O+
Voice Mid-toned, Fast Paced, Condfident

Appearance Rei has spiky red hair with long side bangs that reach his cheeks. He has golden yellow eyes that are almost always brimming with life and his skin is lightly tanned. His normal attire consists of a black long sleeve shirt and dark jeans. Or he's wearing his school's uniform. He has a white headband, given to him by his mother, that he uses when cooking. When he's not, the headband is wrapped tightly around one of his wrists

Personality Rei is a sweet kind, very social and friendly and really making the most of life. He isn't afraid of change nor does he hesitate to try something new. He has a sort of wild spirit at times, often seeking a thrill now and then, but he is tame-able. Though if he feels threatened or challenge, he is quick to fight back, no questions asked. He's also a huge optimist and more often than not, he's able to find the bright side of any situation. If he can't find it, he'll make his own brightside. His happiness can be too much sometimes and he can be somewhat annoying with it, though he doesn't try to. If he knows he's being a nuisance, he'll back off immediately and try to adjust. He's a people pleaser in a way and that's a major flaw. He's quite sensitive to his emotions too. And, whenever he gets too mad or upset, he runs off to be alone and cool off in quiet, only to come back with a big grin as if nothing has ever happened. He's a smart kid with a big heart and tons of suppressed emotions. If one were to get close enough to him, they could see that something about him is not as happy as he appears.

History For it while it was a happy time, Rei, his father, and his pregnant mother. They were a small but loving family, treating him with all the love and attention they could possibly give. They ran a small diner to that Rei used to run around and play in. They weren't very popular nor did they mind. That place was full of memories and good time. Rei loved helping out with the dishes and watching from a safe distance as his parents cooked away during rush hour. He even first learned how to write from taking orders. Though, when the day came for his mother to give birth, it all went wrong, leading to the death of both his mother and his unborn baby sister. It broke his father's heart and it was a tragic moment for Rei as well. But his father managed to keep a smile and stay strong for him, wanting to keep him happy as he grew up. And he did a great job. Rei moved on, despite his silent grieving sometimes, he would always stay happy for his father. His dad even got him a snake, to which he bonded with immediately. On his way home from school one day, Rei was met with the horrible sight of their diner burning. Crowds gathered to watch the flames but he couldn't find his father. Despite being told by the authorities to stay back, he ran in anyway, determined to find his father. When he did, his father was surrounded by a wall of flames, impossible for Rei to get around. But a voice spoke to him, telling him that it was possible to bend the flames to his will and save his father. The voice came from his snake who was now engulfed in flames. But she seemed unfazed. Instinct took over and yet he still can't believe he was able to actually move the flames. He saved his father, Nala slithering out along with him, but unfortunately he couldn't save their diner. But that didn't matter. His mind was still reeling from the newfound powers awoken in him. And Nala too. Later in life, his father and Rei moved and bought another diner in town. Rei works there whenever time allows - or everyday - and is happy to learn the ways of a chef. Well, after school of course.

Partner Nala is an orange and yellow corn snake with a loving personality. She's caring, and enjoys having fun with Rei. Years with the boy has given her a similar personality as him. She also picked up his habit of rapid talking, never taking a breath as she should. But don't let the sweet talking snake fool you. When she's angry, she fails to listen to reason, not even from Rei. She'll lash out at anyone or anything that threatens her partner without remorse and she won't feel guiltly about it later. Well.. maybe a little. When using the element, Nala shifts into her true form. She doubles in size, becoming the height of a medium sized dog and she becomes a fire snake of pure flames.

RELATIONSHIP CHART
;; crush ;;pos ;; neu ;; neg

Name;; Train Role;; Ice/Snow
      ♥♥/ -Rei has a huge obvious crush on Train. He often finds himself thinking about the ice element too much, which is probably unhealthy. But it's not like he cares. Though, Rei has his worries. He knows Train is sensitive in a way and fears that their partners would force them apart...

Name;; Remi Role;; Electricity
      / -Remi is a great friend in his opinion. They compliment each other well, personality wise. He's someone Rei's comfortable with. He's currently aware that Remi is an elemental
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noah Price ☁ Winds of the Heart

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Can I Borrow A Kiss?
I Promise I'll Give It Back
Name Noah Price
Nickname N., Sorin (Alias)
Gender Male
Age 19
Sexuality Bisexual
Role/Element Wind
+ Traits Charismatic, Fun, Friendly, Outgoing
Persuasive

- Traits Highly Deceptive, Distrusting,
Callous, Almost Heartless

Crush Open
Faceclaim Ren Jinguji
Birthday/Zodiac November 24th;; Sagittarius
Eye Color Light Blue
Hair Color Strawberry Blonde
Build 6'0 ;; 142 lbs
Blood Type B-
Voice Deep, Charming, Melodic, Sly

Appearance Noah has a tall, slim build, standing at 6'1', adding to his charisma. He has long, strawberry blonde hair that reaches just a little below his shoulder. His bangs are long enough to go over his eyes. He has light blue eyes and tanned skin. His typical outfit choices consist of loose, playful, and flirty apparel that catches the attention of men and women alike. Normally, it includes a shirt with the top buttons down if the shirt includes them.

Personality Noah is quite the handsome fellow and not only does the world know it, but he knows and owns it. He's far past just being handsome at this point. He's a sweet, charming, and fashionable guy, content on using his charms to get what he wants. And he's quite good at what he does. A few kind words here, flirty verses there, anything that'll get your heart thumping and you mind swayed. He's not afraid to go the extra mile to make you smile if it makes you fall harder. Though be careful, because all his sweet words are just a ploy. He takes pride in being able to use his looks to get him through life, so don't go falling too hard for him, cause he'll just break your little heart in two. It's basically a game at this point, pulling at the strings of the heart until they break. There is no end to the list of broken hearts he's left in his wake. He's quite cruel and someone who one should definitely be wary of. Though for someone who's intent on charming the masses and crushing them in his hands, he genuinely does hate being alone.

History Growing up, Noah had never been the center of attention in his home, being the middle child of three kids. Of course, with only two parents, it only made it possible for two favorites, making him the odd kid out. Normally parents loved their children 'equally'. He wasn't lucky enough to be part of that family. He learned soon enough that it was useless and quite impossible to complain so, by the time he turned seven, Noah simply accepted his fate, not that he was happy with it. More often than not he found himself causing problems on purpose simply to grab his parents attention. It was tough to be in his shoes. He just wants to be accepted or at least feel like part of the family. He even learn do play the saxophone, his mother's favorite instrument, just to grab their attention. One day as he played his sax alone in his backyard, a voice called to him in the breeze. Both curious and afraid as the voice began to beckon him and knowing that he wouldn't be missed for the moment, he listened and followed. He was led to a tree where a large white dragon sat resting in it's leaf-less branches. It was there he met Wendy and established their bond. She was the only one to really give him the attention he dreamed of in his entire childhood. When his parents aren't looking -so basically everyday- he'd go out to see the large dragon, growing closer to her that ever. She listened to his problems and suggested something he'd never thought of: run away. And that he did, unable to take the pain of being ignored anymore. With Wendy, Noah left home and flew far, away from the home he once knew. Sometimes he wonders if his family even noticed his disappearance. Ha... probably not...

Partner Nephele, (pronounced Nuh-fay-lee; Greek goddess of clouds), is a pure white dove with piercing green eyes that seem to calculate everything. She's the motherly type, often being the only thing keeping Noah on a leash at times. She's wise, strict, nurturing, sassy, and sweet all all once. But she's typically quiet most of the time unless she has something important to say. When in tune it her element, Nephele's true form appears as a large white dragon with a mane of green to match her eyes.

RELATIONSHIP CHART
;; possible crush ;;pos ;; neu ;; neg

Name;; Sarah Collins Role;; Earth
      ///
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Megumi Kuraki ♫ Voice of Darkness

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:15 pm

My Songs Know What You Did
In The Dark
Name Megumi Kuraki
Nickname Gumi, Lilith(Alias when in public)
Gender Female
Age 18
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Occult Magician
+ Traits Creative, Sociable, Ambitious, Sweet,
Intelligent

- Traits Critical, Ruthless, Cold, Two-Faced,
Unpredictable,

Crush Heliox
Faceclaim Mio Akiyama : K-On
Birthday/Zodiac October 5th; Libra
Eye Color Soft Black
Hair Color Jet Black
Build 4'11;; 114 lbs
Blood Type AB+
Voice A Tad Higher Than Average, Flowy

Apperance Megumi is on the short side, only standing at 5'1 in height. Her manager says it's cute for an idol, but Megumi doesn't see it as so. She has straight black hair that reaches her back and greyish black eyes to match. She doesn't have any set attire, seeing as she's ever changing, be it for photo shoots, performances, or whatever. Out side of that, when she's sneaking off to hang around town, she wears dark clothes, black shirt, black skirt, and her favorite purple hoodie. Purple isn't dark sure, but it keeps her from looking too suspicious. She also happily sports her Occult Pendant, sometimes on her neck, or transfering into a braclet, or just in her pocket. She never lets it go. There is also a magic circle tattooed on the right side of her stomach.

Personality Megumi is everything you'd want to see in a popular idol; cute, friendly, cheerful, entertaining. Just the perfect package. But all of this is simply a front she puts on for her career. In truth, Megumi is probably the polar opposite of an idol. It's all an act she puts on because it's all she feels she's good at now. In truth, people annoy here to a point and the world is - as she would say- "unnecessarily bright". She hates it really. And behind close doors and away from the eyes of her adoring fans, she let that side show. She isn't kind to many people, only a select few she deems worth her time, and she's quite judgmental of others. If she doesn't like you, you will know. Her words come without filters most of the time but she's learning to hold them back... a little. Though, like any girl her age, she does love a good thrill and some fun. Due to being put into her career at an early age, she's missed out on her childhood. Doing new things often brings out that long lost child in her, actually making her smile for once. It's truly a sight to behold. If she could be normal for a day, she'd be satisfied.

History At a young age, Megumi was scouted after her performance in her school talent show. Her mother and father didn't even bother asking if she wished to pursue this life, only caring for the fortune that would come from it. And thus, little Gumi was sucked into the life of a young model, getting her face known to the public before, at the age of twelve, the company released her first song. It quickly hit the fourth in the top charts but that was only Megumi's beginning. One would think having all the popularity and money that came from it, but she was not. She wanted to be a normal kid, grow up and study science, as that was her passion. But her parents signed her soul away before she could even grasp it herself. One day, after a photo-shoot gone wrong, Megumi was met with the deity that called himself Lucifer. He changed her life, introducing her to the dark arts, leading her to others who also followed the cause. She made friends, actual people who knew her not as someone famous but as a member of the family. And she was happy. She studied the arts more, soaking up all the knowledge she could at every opportunity she could. Turns out she didn't need a soul to create one. And to this day, Megumi has been part of the occult, meeting with them or contacting them whenever she needed a dark switch from her bright reality. And she's a proud member. On her days off of course.

Other Megumi has a personal demon, promptly named Vex, a purple and black shadow wolf. She does not own him in anyway, but they do share a bond through the magic circle on her stomach. She can draw power from him, only if he allows, and uses him for general comfort whenever he allows himself to be called by her. Can make himself smaller to fit in her pocket if desired.

RELATIONSHIP CHART

Name;; Safiel Role;; Occult God
      -Safiel is almost her salvation in a way. Her little brother figure that she seeks comfort in even when he's not around. She can relax and be herself around him around and he won't judge. She loves him greatly and looks out for him where she can. She spoils him a bit too much sometimes.

Name;; x Role;; x
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evie-Lee White ♛ Queen of Life

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Life Is A One Time Offer
Better Use It Well
Name Evie-Lee White (pronounced Ee-vee)
Nickname Eve, Lee, Queen
Gender Appears Female
Age Looks About 23
Sexuality No Set One, Considered Bisexual
Role Life Legend
+ Traits Wise, Alluring, Analytical
Gentle, Calm, Sometimes Childish

- Traits Cold, Dangerous, Callous,
Cynical, Sometimes Lazy

Crush Open
Faceclaim Shinobu Oshino : Bakemonogatari
Birthday Claims December 31st
Eye Color Golden Yellow
Hair Color Blonde (Changes To Red In Anger)
Build Ever Changing
Blood Type Unknown
Voice Mischievious, Patronizing

Appearance Evie-Lee's appearance changes drastically, despite not aging. As the persona of Life, she has the ability to change form into the many stages of life. SHe can appear as a child, teenager, adult, elderly, whatever. But throughtout each phase, the golden color of her eyes and the blonde of her hair never change. It get longer or shorter through phases though. The appearance she prefers at home is that of a child, but she goes for the more mature look when outside.

In her true form, Eve's iconic golden hair extends down to her knees and changes from gold to purplish-pink. Two large white wings protrude from her hips. Her ears also become little wings and she also gets a halo around her head. Her golden eyes appears with crosses in them and seem to glow, most likely with either malice, or simple murderous intent. She is dangerous in this form and often looses all reason. She does not like using it, but if backed to a corner, she will unleash it, and things can only end badly from there.

Personality Evie-Lee is on the somewhat child-like side of things, choosing sweets and sleeping around the house over going outside and exercising and complaining when things don't go her way. But it's rare that that ever happens. She also holds a superiority complex, flaunting how she was 'born first' and thus more important. She looks down on all, feeling they're not worth her time or energy, but she'll happily forget her haughty act if you offer her some food~ Though, despite that chill attitude, Evie-Lee is not the type you want to mess with. When she's not in a relaxed state of mind, she often turns into a heartless monster. Years and centuries of being locked away hidden has created said monster. If something ticks her off, she'll find a way to destroy it. She's a smart girl and always takes careful care to take you down effectively and without fail. Her words are enough to freeze some in a state of fear. But that is on a bad day. Every other day, you can find her simply enjoying a nice big bowl of ice-cream or smiling around her closest friend. But one could easily say that her grudge against the elements and people of the world is stronger than any others. To be locked away by one of your own creations is just demeaning. But being locked away breed more than hatred inside Evie-Lee, but loneliness as well. Bonding with others became a struggle and thus caused her to become isolated. Seeing others together filled her with envy and pain and only made her anger towards everything grow. But she's pretty good at hiding this part of herself. So just ry and stay on her good side and you may buy the human race a bit longer to live.

History Emptiness.. white emptiness. Many would say the dark void is more frightening but what she saw, the bright white nothingness, scared her more than anything. And it was cold. Cold, empty and lonely... "I Hate This.." This first words and the first thoughts she ever held. Then there was a flash next to her. It was dark and held an even darker, scary aura but it didn't scare her at all. Actually, that dark in this bright white made her happy. A figure began to appear slowly. Black hair. Violet eyes. It was a beautiful sight. The figure smiled at her and immediately her empty world felt full. What was loneliness? She didn't know anymore. For that figure made it impossible to feel it. And for the first time, from the start of the universe, the start of her life, she smiled. Reaching out, she learned he was her other half.

Her first creation... She didn't know what it was, it just.. existed. All because she asked it to. It walked, talked, lived! It was small and fragile, but it was amazing and she was proud. She showed it to Death and watched his eyes light up. He liked it so much she let him play with it, whatever it was. He was so fascinated, as was she. When it slept, she watched it with Death. He reached out his hand and Life stared as her creation never moved again. And yet, for some reason, she never hated him for it. She could always make those things again, she learned, but Death was something she could not make. Hating him will cause him to disappear from her side and, going back to that world of empty white was something she could not bear. And in truth, she loved the harmony they had. The things he took away gave her a chance to make more. She loved it.

Eventually their world grew. It wasn't just Life and Death. Sun and Moon joined them, followed by Hell and Heaven. Life, though their company was welcomed, did not care fore any of them. They were not needed, she felt. As long as she and Death were there, together, she was fine and happy. Soon humans came into the picture. Creatures of her creation. The first ones she gave free will. She made them then watched as they made themselves, becoming a race so large and vast. It was amazing and made her so happy. They even worshipped the six of them, treating them as gods. Life used her powers to keep them happy and full of joy that, in the end turned into her joy.

Those were the golden years, named after Life and her mane of gold and eyes the same. To this day she she's still unsure of what changed, what made the humans act the way they did. But the golden years came to and arubpt end when the humans betrayed them. Caged them away and returned Life to that lonely white world. Why she was left alone, parted from everyone else, she didn't know. But that lonely feeling and fearful state returned in a rush. Once more she hated it. The humans were now on that list too.

Life's prison soon weakened over the course of time and she was able to break free. And her darkened heart somehow led her back to Death's side. But it wasn't the same. He wasn't the same. Neither was she. The humaninty they had vanished, feelings, emotions were among them. He found time on the humans, somehow convincing soome to follow him. Life and Death grew distant, much to her dismay. It can't be helped. But they both, as well as the other Legends, all want the same thing. The end of the human race. They're going about it differently though. If it was up to her, all would have been lost on this sick, heartless planet by now, but she believed that buying time would do her good. She's grown a bit soft over the years, but she can feel the downfall of the world coming soon.

RELATIONSHIP CHART

Name;; Seiten Taisei Role;; Death
      -Seiten is the only thing that can put a true smile on Life's face. He's the only one she can go to for comfort and love if she needs it. He's her everything, and she his. She likes when he gives her attention. It washes some of her bitterness away. She assumes that he is the only Legend who remotely likes her though.

Name;; Heliox Larkura Role;; Hell
      / Amongst all the Legends, she finds this one to be the most annoying. He never takes responsibility for what he does, which is clean out the fridge. Evie-Lee likes to eat and he's hindering that! They argue over the silliest things as if anything either of them say to each other is the spark that lights their fuse. Still, though she'd never admit it, she enjoys their petty arguments sometimes, and she likes Heliox... Just a bit
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔️ ── light & dark

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

faceclaim: violet evergarden
    full name: beatrice walker
    sexuality: heterosexual
    birthday: june 19 (gemini)

role: light element
    companion: soleil

likes: lilies, tea, turtles, playing piano, card/board games
    dislikes: loud noises, tarantulas

+ traits: kind, intelligent, respectful
    = traits: mature, polite
    - traits: sensitive, can be cold-shouldered
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

beatrice and her younger sister emily were both born with powers on opposite ends of the spectrum. as much as
their parents loved and supported them, the instability of the girls' powers made them decide that they'd homeschool
both girls until they either reach college age or have enough control over their powers to not cause a scene in public.
beatrice is the more obedient and reliable sister, doing what her parents tell her without question or complaint, and
acts more "ladylike" than emily considering her manners and usual everyday attire. even though both sisters butt heads
sometimes due to being almost-opposites, beatrice is just concerned for emily and doesn't want her getting hurt.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

faceclaim: reina kousaka
    full name: emily walker
    sexuality: homosexual
    birthday: may 19 (taurus)

role: dark element
    companion: noir

likes: roses, coffee, playing violin, rabbits, video games
    dislikes: being told what to do, wasps/hornets

+ traits: mindful, intelligent
    = traits: honest, curious
    - traits: stubborn, blunt, short-tempered

emily and her older sister beatrice were both born with powers on opposite ends of the spectrum. as much as
their parents loved and supported them, the instability of the girls' powers made them decide that they'd homeschool
both girls until they either reach college age or have enough control over their powers to not cause a scene in public.
emily is the more tomboyish and bold sister, constantly bored and wanting more in life than what she has, and more
likely to engage in physical combat if angered or provoked due to her short fuse. even though both sisters butt heads
sometimes due to being almost-opposites, emily still cares about her sister and will fight someone if beatrice gets hurt.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby beeqlass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 am

mark! ill post reservations in a bit
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 am

// hnnngnnnn I finally got my post up! It's super long, but it looks so nice c:
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Setsuna "Suna" Nann ⚔️

Postby Raynie_Taco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 am

Setsuna "Suna" Nann

"We all wish we could turn back time and do things different... it is much harder to live with the consequences of now."
Age Seventeen
Gender Female
Sexuality Pansexual
Role/Element Time
Height/Built 5'5''
Birthday/Zodiac March 3rd, 2000 : Dragon - Pisces
Blood type Type A
Hair color Black-Purple
Eye color Lavender
Scars or tattoos Burn mark on her back
Personality Suna is a quiet girl with a rather mature disposition. She has never felt like she was part of any particular group and prefers to hang around the edges of society. She is an observer when it comes to any group activities and she doesn't believe she is a very good leader. Still, when it comes down to it, she is a motherly figure with wisdom beyond her years. She doesn't have much in terms with coping with emotions. She keeps all of her worries locked away and doesn't let anyone see her struggling. She is independent and responsible to a fault. She is honest and blunt about most things- which sometimes comes across as rude. Some people like to think of her as an ice queen or a snob but in reality, she is trying to just survive in a world she doesn't feel connected to.
Likes Sketching, chocolate, autumn, reading, watching the world,
Dislike Loud noises, sour foods, hot weather, showing weakness,
History Suna grew up in a quiet home with her father, Hibiki. Her mother left when she was very young to travel and never returned. Though it wasn't certain what happened to her, Suna didn't miss her too much- she hardly knew her. Since it was just the two of them, she would take care of all the household chores like cooking and cleaning while her father spent long hours at work. It was a symbiotic relationship but not very warm. When she was very young, she was cooking without much caution when an kitchen fire broke out. They were able to put it out before the house was destroyed but it lift the girl with physical and emotional scars to this day. Her father is a quiet man and taught his daughter the importance of listening rather than talking. That being said, she never learned to rely on anyone for emotional needs.
Partner/Beast Nora : Owl
Crush Open
Fears Fire, losing control, slugs
Face claim Natsume : Tokyo Ravens
Last edited by Raynie_Taco on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raynie_Taco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am

RES
Raynie_Taco