Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:50 pm

This is a place for all the ooc and for forms for this roleplay. Please try not to stray too off topic here

The main thread can be found here
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Neil Connell || Male Musician

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:56 pm

➳name; neil james connell
    ➳nicknames; irish wonder
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳birthday; october 21st
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single

➳hair; dirty blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; fairly pale
    ➳build; kind of short, but fit
    ➳height; 5'8"
    ➳weight; 161 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳family; ryker connell (father), caroline astra (mother), linken astra (step-father), & lydon connell (brother)
    ➳pets; none

➳hometown; sligo, ireland
    ➳nationality; irish
    ➳languages; english (very thick irish accent when he speaks), irish, & german
    ➳role; male musician
    ➳occupation; part time guitar player & part time barista

➳likes; music, singing, playing his guitar, sports (mostly golf and soccer), food, being social, performing for others, drinking, and having a good time
    ➳dislikes; enclosed spaces, being alone for extended periods of time, rainy days, rudeness, birds, needles, & clingy people

just one look at neil and it's easy to tell that he is a friendly guy who is always willing to chat up a storm if he's allowed to. he is an extremely social lad and enjoys to be in company of others whether it is actually speaking with them or performing for them. he is a confident young man who can be mistaken to be cocky because of the amount of confidence he has. however this irish boy is extremely laid back and carefree for the most part which makes him a lovable guy. from first glance he seems like an innocent guy, but he is certainly far from being innocent and often can be found getting a few drinks if not getting drunk. he tends not to focus on the negative aspects in life and enjoys focusing on the positive things. neil as a whole is a genuine guy who tries his best to befriend anyone and everyone that he an approach. he is a bundle of joy and can always brighten up a room without even trying. he does seemingly have commitment problems when it comes to having a real relationship which could be the aftermath of his parents splitting when he was a young age. he also is extremely claustrophobic and tends to hyperventilate when in tight spaces or when he is quickly enclosed in on.

neil james connell was born to ryker and caroline connell as the younger of two boys. however, when he was only two years old, his parents split and his brother and him split time between the two households, going back and forth every other week. it was hard for a young neil and eventually he decided on staying with his father when his mother got engaged to another man. he wasn't very fond of the idea of his mother remarrying, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it. even though he wasn't around his mother as much as he was in his early childhood, he attended the wedding along with his older brother. however after this whole ordeal, neil never seemed to be the same. he seemed more distant and found it hard to have a romantic relationship when he hit his teen years. while this was all going on however, neil was very active in singing as well as learning to play guitar. his father noticed his talents and encouraged him to keep working hard even when their situation was rather rough. eventually at the age of 18, he moved away from home and came to hollywood in attempt to make his dream come true. upon arriving however, he found it rather hard to fit in with the people who were chasing after famous careers and found himself resorting to fitting in with the average crowd, keeping the fact hidden that he prepared shows at pubs and the likes. because of this he picked up a second job working at a coffee shop
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valeria Konstov || Female Competitive Gamer

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 pm

➳name; valeria marie konstov
    ➳nicknames; val & cosmos (gamer name)
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳birthday; june 4th
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; overall average
    ➳height; 5'6"
    ➳weight; 145 lbs
    ➳body modifications; a tattoo of a power star on her shoulder & has her ears pierced twice

➳family; troy konstov (father), may konstov (mother), skyler konstov (sister), & harold konstov (brother)
    ➳pets; none

➳hometown; minneapolis, usa
    ➳nationality; american (with russian heritage)
    ➳languages; english
    ➳role; female competitive gamer
    ➳occupation; waitress & gamer

➳likes; gaming (all kinds of gaming, but especially team based), flirting, going out, partying, makeup, beaches, sunny days, doing hair, fashion, song writing, & talking with others
    ➳dislikes; getting stuck alone for too long, smoking, getting rejected, spiders, people trying to use her, people getting in her face, unnecessary drama, & getting judged by others

valeria is a flirty woman which is very fitting for her since she loves to flaunt herself around. even though she is a bit of a flirt, she is actually quite friendly and pretty independent. this girl is very outgoing and always seems to be sparking up a conversation with anyone and everyone no matter who they may be. though it may often get her into bad situations, she always tries her best to get along with everyone she can rather than judging them by their appearance or even their history. surprisingly, vaeria is a very kind hearted girl, but get on her bad side and she won't be afraid to erupt. if anything she is capable of holding her own no matter the situation she is put into and she isn't afraid to stand up for her beliefs. though she seems like an extremely outgoing girl, she actually enjoys to be rather lazy with her friends and doesn't mind simply relaxing at home if given the chance. she is extremely competitive though she tries to keep it hidden when she isn't doing such

valeria marie konstov was born in minneapolis, minnesota to troy and may konstov. she was the first child of three and often was the one that had high standards set on her which causes her to become kind of rebellious. as a child, valeria was always very close with her father, but he was always extremely hard on her and always wanted her to act like a proper lady which was something val had no plans in doing. however, the one thing her and her father bounded over was video games. at a young age, valeria showed that she had a knack for gaming and her father always pushed her to do her best and to pursue what she desired to do with it. even though she began rebelling against her parents in her early teens her father still encouraged her to continue on with her gaming so that one day she might be able to become famous from it. throughout her mid-teens vak often went to competitions and did decent, but never won anything big. eventually this lead her to picking up her life and trying to find a better place to live so she could try and get to bigger tournaments and show off her skills. this landed her in california. hollywood wasn't the ideal place, but it made it so she could live the party life and still connect with others.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fantom O'flairety l l Male Runaway

Postby mochira » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:24 am

➳name; Fantom Wrexin O'flairety
➳nicknames; Scorpio, Lone Wolf, (Alias: Ren Wraith)
➳age; 18 1/12
➳gender; male
➳birthday; October 29
➳zodiac: Scorpio
➳sexuality; Pansexual
➳crush; None [May Change]
➳relationship status; Single

➳hair; Midnight black
➳eyes; Piercing Blue
➳skin tone; Fair
➳build; Doesn't have noticeable muscle, is slightly lean.
➳height; 5'7"
➳weight; 159 lbs
➳body modifications; Has a pierced ear

➳family; Devin O'flairety [Father], Alice O'flairtey [Mother, Deceased], Lupin O'flairety [Older Brother], Raven O'flairety [Older Sister]
➳pets; none

➳hometown; Odessa, Ukraine
➳nationality; Russian
➳languages; English, Russian. (Doesn't speak Russian often.)
➳role; Male Runaway
➳occupation; Part-time Starbucks Cashier

➳likes; Solitude, Deceiving others, being Mysterious, Stormy days, Writing, Philosophy, Muffin Batter, Dogs, Pulling pranks.
➳dislikes; Overconfident people, Idiots, Showing emotions, The mafia, Being alone for months, being manipulated himself.

Fantom seems to be unapproachable, but to those brave enough to approach him intrigue him. Fantom doesn't always express emotions towards one, as he is more introverted and aloof. He is always prepared to fight by any means necessary. Fantom tries not drink a lot, as he gets pretty social and weird when he is drunk. Fantom always has backup plans to any plan itself. He is very manipulative which is an instinct of his that is hardwired into his brain. Fantom is perceived as shady or really shy. Not that those two characteristics aren't false. He is quite swift due to running so much of his life. Fantom is very manipulative when he tries to get the things he wants, and rarely opens up to people, but he wasn't always that way...

When Fantom was a child back in his hometown of Ukraine, he only had one friend, Petro. Fantom was a very outgoing and friendly kid. But then this new kid showed up at school, and started bullying Petro and him. A few times they would beat the duo up. Petro was Fantom's closest friend, until one day Petro mysteriously disappeared. Fantom's heart broke, that was his only friend, and now he was gone. Soon, Fantom's family found out about the bullying and Petro and immediately moved to the US. Fantom to this day, is never trusting of a newcomer, and tries to not make friends, as he doesn't want to be betrayed again. Fantom's household in Kansas was stressful, and soon his mother died in a car accident, inclining him to want to leave. He remember's Petro's dream was to go to Hollywood, so he ran away, and with the help of associates, he ended up in Hollywood California. He despises some of the people there though, as he avoids some of the more nosy and stuck-up people there. He decided to get a part-time job at a starbuck's cashier at the window. He occasionally misspells the customers' names on purpose for fun.
Last edited by mochira on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──-───────────────────✿──
hi, my name is day or something.
i love mocha drinks and sweaters.
──✿───────────────────-──
────────────────────✿─-──
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
the fall is the time of the year when
i feel most alive. signature credit
───────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
mochira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 am

He is accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:47 am

Name: Theodore Locke.
Nickname: Theo.
Sexuality: Bisexual, more into guys.
Nationality: Half-American, Half-English (British).
Birthday: 24th May.
Role: Theatre Actor.

Appearance: He has dark brown hair that is slightly 'brushed up' at the front, in a wave, and dark brown eyes. He stands at 5' 10" and he has an athletic build. He also has fair skin.
Personality: Theo is incredibly good-natured and friendly, and he also comes across as a very innocent, naive person, as he trusts easily and seems to be completely unaware about the people that he talks to - which is everyone, even if they look like they are about to stab him. He's not always so completely innocent, though, as he does have a sarcastic streak that he will not hesitate to show if need be, and he does have a decent amount of fight in him. However, Theo is insecure about himself, and hides it with his friendliness - it does not help that his previous relationship ended very badly after two years, and there was a huge, public argument at the time of the breakup (something that he's also quite embarrassed about). He does not like to accept help, even if he clearly needs it, and will always return the favour in some way. He's also fairly easy to manipulate, especially if something (or someone) he deeply cares about is used against him. Theo can sometimes be a bit of a diva. He also loves cameras, and can usually be distracted by them whenever they are around.

Bio: Theo grew up LA with his family, who are rather upper-middle class, and money has never been an issue for him. He did grow up in quite a sheltered life, though, and so he doesn't really quite understand just how much other people can struggle. This is probably one reason why he is so naive. He also went to a private boarding school, so he has rarely actually interacted with a less well-off family than his own. He knew from the age 12 that he wanted to perform on stage, despite his parents not being all too keen about it, but they supported him nonetheless. When he moved Hollywood - after studying performing arts at university and graduating - his parents bought him his apartment, and have essentially given him limitless money access - though he does try not rely on it too much as he gets more theatre work.

Interests: Acting, singing, animals, green tea, maple doughnuts, windchimes, reading - especially mystery novels and autobiographies, cycling, cooking.
Dislikes: Getting overwhelmed, stinging nettles (he's severely allergic), swimming, elevators, biology, horses, socks with sandals, being thought of as 'weak', spiders (they have too many legs).
Fears: Blood, needles (both of which makes him find it hard to breathe and pass out in a lot of cases).

Family: Elizabeth Locke (mother), Charlie Locke (father), Arnold Locke (younger brother, estranged), Charlotte Winchester (older sister, married).
Relationship Status: Single.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:59 am

Accepted c: Welcome to the roleplay
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 am

- olivia lawrence ( nickname is liv )
- nineteen years old, born on feb 26
- female, heterosexual, she/her pronouns
- the role of the female tv actress
- hometown is los angeles, california
- nationality is american with british heritage
- occupation is a tv actress and nothing else
- family; mother's name is ruby, her father's
name is micah, and her older brother's name
is jackson. she isn't very close with them
because they disapprove of her career.
xxx
- hasn't left LA her whole life
- struggling with her career choice
- likes; her career because she does
not care about the pay - instead she
cares about her enjoyment, being by
herself and not having company, re-
ading, harry potter, roleplaying in
real life, and being a complete nerd
- dislikes; celebrities, gossip, gossip
about celebrities, anyone that is rude,
and anyone that hates on animals

olivia suffers from a low-self esteem and therefore will not take well to any insults, even in a joking matter. despite this, she finds it quite easy to make friends and never seems to meet a stranger. this is because she has chosen to live in hollywood her entire life and can't stand the thought of traveling or any adventures. she prefers the long and boring route, if you will. aside from that, olivia can also be viewed as a huge nerd. most would assume an actress such as herself would be arrogant and quite possibly stuck-up, though that is definitely not the case when it comes to her. in her free time, she enjoys reading, and is especially obsessed with the series 'harry potter'. in times of doubt, she always thinks, 'what would hermione do?' as she is one of her favorite fictional characters. the reason she chose to become an actress is because she feels as though it is a great opportunity to put herself in one's shoes and view their own individual life rather than her own. her life hasn't been all too pleasant, so in her eyes, it's a chance to escape the misfortunes of her past. she also enjoys real life roleplaying such as dungeons and dragons because it's an opportunity to just be herself. however, she doesn't go around telling this to everyone and can be a bit secretive with her motives and what she does in her free time. in her free time she also likes to be alone and play video games, because she is a loner at heart.
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:01 am

She is accepted. I will add her to the front once I'm back on my laptop
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ marriage maze ☆ » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 am

can i reserve the role of female theater actress??
☆ marriage maze ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me