Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Chrom || The Exalt

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 pm

➳name; chrom
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blue
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 165 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; chrom wields the legendary blade, falchion. he isn't completely useless with other weapons if he must use one

➳personality; chrom has been described by others as a direct man, one who possesses deep conviction in his chosen path. he cares greatly for those around him and in his service, paying close attention to them and their needs. he believes that as a leader, he must show strength in the face of fatigue and the burden of great work, so as to be an example and inspiration to others. while he has the utmost respect for emmeryn's pacifistic ways, and following her death seeks to honor her legacy, he believes that in the end force will be necessary to counteract those who would endanger a peaceful world and that if he must, he is willing to fight and kill to defend the peace. chrom has the utmost faith in other people, particularly his friends and allies. no matter the circumstance or risk, he will attempt to aid anyone in need he encounters, fully aware of and willing to risk any potential consequences if it means. his interest in aiding people goes beyond merely helping them: he is always seeking to forge new bonds of friendship and that doing so improves himself, his army and the people of the world. he believes strongly in the power of unity, attesting that a united front tightly bound by friendship and trust can together overcome even the most powerful of individuals.

➳history; chrom was born to the royal family of ylisse and is a direct descendant of the first exalt, marth. as the second child and only son of the family, chrom made it his goal to protect his sisters the best her could. their parents passed when chrom was only eight years old and his eldest sister took the throne at the age of fourteen. his sister took the kingdom toward a more peaceful path instead of the one her father had been on and this made the people love her as a leader. during her reign, chrom took up arms after learning to wield falchion and created what is now known as the shepherds. this small band of fighters protects the kingdom and helps those in need, often focusing on getting rid of bandits and the likes. it wasn't until they encountered robin that things started getting weird. a portal in the sky opened releasing risen upon their world along with "marth" who saved lissa from dying with the help of chrom. now with robin on their side and "marth" parting ways, chrom returned to the castle to make sure his elder sister was alright. in this time of need, chrom leads his group to ferox to ask the khan for assistance in the war to come. after returning home from the successful mission, he is informed that maribelle has been captured and emmeryn goes alone to try and talk things through with the plegian leader. when she does not hand the fire emblem over, gangrel declares war on ylisse. after their return to the castle, an assassination attempt is made, but thanks to "marth" it is stopped and they flee the capital with emmeryn. however, on their way to safety, cordelia catches up with the group and informs them that ylisstol has been attacked and emmeryn returns to the capital to try and protect her people but is instead captured. soon enough chrom discovers that emmeryn is to be executed and makes plans on going into plegia. once they arrive, emmeryn ultimately sacrifices herself which resonates with the plegian army causing them to go relatively easy on the small ylissian force. the shepherds soon encounter gangrel and defeat him, returning ylisse to peace and crowning him exalt.

two years following the end of the ylisse-plegia war, chrom is called to aid ferox from the conquest of valm. leading his shepherds to the aid of the khan, the make their way overseas to deal with the new leader, walhart. their forces are barely able to make it there, but with the aid of plegia's ships, they succeed in making it to valm and bringing war to them. while in valm, chrom encounters tiki who warns him of the fell dragon that they will face eventually and entrusts the blue gemstone of the fire emblem to him on his quest. the group continues on and eventually is able to defeat walhart and free valm from his rule and his conquest is stopped any farther. during this period of time, chrom discovers that "marth" is actually lucina; his daughter from the future.

after taking down walhart, chrom and robin receive news that validar is going to give them the final gemstone for the fire emblem. upon arriving in plegia's castle, validar betrays chrom and tries to take the fire emblem. robin, chrom, and lucina attempt to flee the castle, but just as they're about to escape, validar warps in and attacks chrom. after weakening chrom, validar orders robin to take the fire emblem, which he does against his will. validar takes the emblem and disappears to the dragon's table to perform the ritual to awaken grima. after defeating validar at the dragon's table, it appears that robin is possessed by grima yet again and kills chrom. lucina is horrified and validar declares that he has won, or so he thinks. basilio makes a sudden appearance, revealing that he survived his near-fatal wounds, and robin stands back up and attacks validar, revealing that due to a premonition, he knew what was going to happen and prepared countermeasures to prevent it. chrom also stands up, mostly uninjured, since robin held back some of his power. the duo proceeds to take down validar once and for all. after killing validar for good, it was too late. grima was awakened. however with the fire emblem complete, naga directs the shepherds to mount prism to perform the awakening. there chrom is deemed worthy of naga's power and is able to gain the full potential of the falchion. naga then directs the group to origin's peak where grima has settled and leave chrom with the decision of either putting the beast to sleep for thousands of years or sacrificing robin to end it entirely. upon their arrival, they are almost instantly struck down by grima, but due to the strong bonds that the shepherds hold, especially with robin, they are able to push forth and taken down grima, with robin landing the final blow and killing grima once and for all. hating the decision his tactician made, chrom is deeply upset, though later on robin returns. now he has returned his kingdom to peace and robin is his tactician

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lissa || Chrom's Sister

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm

➳name; lissa
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open

➳hair; pale blonde
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly fragile and slim
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities; lissa is a fairly skilled healer and has been serving the shepherds as their healer ever since her brother created the group. she carries a staff around that allows her to use such abilities and without it she is completely useless
    ➳weapons; none unless her healing staff counts as one. she can use it to wack people over the head with

➳family; emmeryn (older sister / deceased), chrom (older brother), & lucina (niece)

➳personality; lissa initially comes across as an individual who looks upon the world with a naïve, simplistic outlook, a fact that is compounded by her seemingly spoiled and immature behavior. in a rather conflicting light, lissa is embarrassed of these traits of hers, as she perceives them as unbecoming of a noble lady. she has become rather insecure over her character as a whole, where she not just laments over her unladylike mannerisms, but also tries to emulate her sister. these quirks and flaws are, however, offset by her exuberant, optimistic attitude, one that is deemed crucial for boosting the army’s morale by chrom. this is further bolstered by lissa’s compassion, where her willingness to indiscriminately help anyone and befriend all whom she meets, as is the case with her friendship with maribelle. another point of note is that of lissa's manner of speech is similar to a commoner, rather than the typical speech of royalty. this allows her to connect better with the people in army compared to chrom and emmeryn.
    ➳history; born of royal blood, lissa grew up as the third born. however at a young age both her parents were lost and she was to be raised by her elder sister who was now to be crowned exalt of ylisse. they lived in peace for many years until the neighboring kingdom of plegia attacks and causes the shepherds that her brother chrom had formed to fight back. in the process, emmeryn is taken and later sentenced to death by the other kingdom's king and during the shepherd's attempt to rescue her, she sacrifices herself, leaving her brother to become the new exalt. once conflict with plegia ends, lissa and the others returned home for the crowning of her brother and later the birth of his first child. the peace did not last long. the northern neighbor, ferox requested ylisse's aid in war against valm, putting lissa back on the battlefield. eventually, the shepherds were able to take down the threat in valm, but had to return to plegia to deal with the new threat of grima. once grima was defeated, lissa returned home to ylisse and has lived a peaceful life since.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Robin || Master Tactician

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:18 pm

➳name; robin
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tallish and well built
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 160 lbs

➳weapons; robin is capable of using many magic tomes and carries several different types of them with her including fire, thunder and wind. she also carries two swords- the bronze sword and the levin sword- which she can switch between in battle

➳personality; robin's history is shrouded in mystery, making her the greatest enigma of the shepherds. despite this, robin's skill in war tactics is unparalleled, allowing her to guide chrom's army to victory over opposing forces greater in number and possibly even experience. she is highly ingenious, creating strategies on the fly and even whipping up "crazy" plans or new war tactics out of pure inspiration. because of her strategic mindset, robin is highly perceptive to the others' feelings, and can figure out the source of most people's inner turmoils in a matter of a few important conversations. robin is surprisingly similar to marth, due to her charismatic nature and ability to befriend everyone she meets. she firmly believe in the concept of forming bonds within the army, believing that these bonds make them stronger than if they were to fight separately

➳history; in the original timeline, after robin and chrom defeat validar at the dragon's table, robin becomes possessed by grima and kills chrom. robin's consciousness is completely taken over by grima in this timeline, who uses her life force to reawaken her dragon form. when lucina and the other children attempt to escape to the past, grima follows her to stop her. upon returning to the present, grima tried to fill the present robin with her memories; however, robin's heart of grima was not strong enough to retain the memories, weakening grima's power. robin developed amnesia as a result save her name and her skill with war tactics. because grima poured his memories into robin, she occasionally is flashed with her future version's memories from time to time, resulting in migraines. eventually robin joined up with chrom and became one of the shepherds. leading them in war as their tactician, robin helped them to stopping grima and changing lucina and the other children's futures

➳other; none

➳name; robin
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tallish and well built
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 170 lbs

➳weapons; robin is capable of using many magic tomes and carries several different types of them with him including fire, thunder and wind. he also carries two swords- the bronze sword and the levin sword- which he can switch between in battle

➳personality; robin's history is shrouded in mystery, making him the greatest enigma of the shepherds. despite this, robin's skill in war tactics is unparalleled, allowing him to guide chrom's army to victory over opposing forces greater in number and possibly even experience. he is highly ingenious, creating strategies on the fly and even whipping up "crazy" plans or new war tactics out of pure inspiration. because of his strategic mindset, robin is highly perceptive to the others' feelings, and can figure out the source of most people's inner turmoils in a matter of a few important conversations. robin is surprisingly similar to marth, due to his charismatic nature and ability to befriend everyone he meets. he firmly believe in the concept of forming bonds within the army, believing that these bonds make them stronger than if they were to fight separately

➳history; in the original timeline, after robin and chrom defeat validar at the dragon's table, robin becomes possessed by grima and kills chrom. robin's consciousness is completely taken over by grima in this timeline, who uses his life force to reawaken his dragon form. when lucina and the other children attempt to escape to the past, grima follows her to stop her. upon returning to the present, grima tried to fill the present robin with his memories; however, robin's heart of grima was not strong enough to retain the memories, weakening grima's power. robin developed amnesia as a result save his name and her skill with war tactics. because grima poured his memories into robin, he occasionally is flashed with his future version's memories from time to time, resulting in migraines. eventually robin joined up with chrom and became one of the shepherds. leading them in war as their tactician, robin helped them to stopping grima and changing lucina and the other children's futures

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucina || Future Witness

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:19 pm

➳name; lucina
    ➳age; 18-20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blue
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; well toned
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 134 lbs

➳weapons; she wields the sword known as falchion

➳personality; lucina is a strong willed and driven woman who is determined to alter the dark future she came from. due to the countless deaths and horrific events of the future, she dislikes any form of death, even "noble" ones. her main motivations comes from her love for her parents, especially chrom. lucina is willing to do whatever it takes to see that chrom stays alive, even if it means going against her wish for no needless deaths. nevertheless, she is obedient to chrom and puts her trust in her father's judgement. lucina bears a resemblance to marth and has been mistaken as him by tiki when she is introduced. tiki also remarks that her involuntary actions around camp when helping others further likens her to marth himself. despite her serious and stoic persona, lucina has childish moments around her parents and siblings. lucina has a rather dry sense of humor, and is the least likely to get a joke out of everyone in the shepherds.

➳history; lucina is the daughter of chrom from the future and has the mark of naga, known as the brand of the exalt, on her left eye. she is a kind and determined princess with a strong sense of justice, who believes that saving the world is her mission. she loves her father dearly and is always worrying over him. her sword, the parallel falchion, was originally thought to be a separate weapon from chrom's falchion, but was later revealed to be a version of the same weapon brought back from the future. lucina was born to chrom and his wife nearly a year after the ylisse-plegia war. she had a special bond with her parents, especially chrom who taught her swordplay. after chrom's death at the hands of the grima, lucina inherited the falchion and attempted to fight grima. lucina never learned who killed her father, however her only clue was that her father's murderer was someone close to him. at some point, her mother was also killed in battle. with the world on the brink of destruction, lucina was down to 11 of her closest allies, the other children of the shepherds. naga approached lucina and her comrades and opened a portal into the past as a last ditch effort to prevent the resurrection of grima. to hide her identity, lucina altered her hair, donned a mask from gerome to hide her brand of the exalt, and took up the namesake of her ancestor, marth, in order to hide her identity but still help save the world. naga sent her and her comrades through the outrealm gate into the past. however, anomalies in the flow of time due to the presence of grima and his risen army following the children caused her to be separated from her friends. when the outrealm gate finally opened, lucina arrived in the past shortly after chrom had just recruited his most trusted ally, robin.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sumia || Fortune Teller

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Sumia

Oh, Captain, I'm so relieved I made it in time.

name: sumia
    nicknames: none
    sexual orientation: bisexual
    crush: none
    family: none
    species: human

appearance

hair: light brown
    eyes: light brown
    skin hue: white
    height: 5'6
    weight: 134 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: sumia carries around a lance that allows her to have some range on an enemy, but also allows her to use while on the back of her pegasus
    skills: even though she is rather clumsy and often falls flat on her face, sumia is not only a skilled pegasus rider, but very adept at taming and caring for animals, especially pegasus and horses

personality and background

personality: Sumia is a klutzy individual, prone to small mishaps. In fact, her clumsiness is so bad that she trips over nothing more than anyone in the Shepherds, much to her embarrassment. Because of this, she feels that she is sometimes unsuited for her job but still does her best whenever she can. Despite her clumsy habits, she holds a hidden strength that most people lack. She has a strong affinity for animals and can read their feelings very well. She used this ability to calm and tame an injured pegasus that was feral to everyone else. Even a horse that Frederick could not tame was quickly quelled by Sumia. Her best friend is her fellow Pegasus Knight Cordelia, who is always there to help her when she is in trouble, and admires her flawless demeanor. Still she has shown to be courageous, caring, and kind, willing to fight for her people. Sumia loves reading books as she uses them to escape reality and her flaws. She sometimes role plays as the characters in the stories in hopes of becoming more confident. Sumia collects discarded books and loves to recommend them to others such as the Avatar. Her favorite stories are the Ribald Tales of the Faith War. Sumia also enjoys doing flower fortunes and often plucks hundreds of flower petals at a time. Sumia does this to give her a boost in confidence in battle; bad fortune readings motivates her to overturn them while good fortunes encourages her to make sure that they come true.
    history: Not much is known about Sumia's past. She however joins the Shepherds and travels alongside the likes of Chrom, Robin and Lissa to help end the war.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Olivia || Timid Dancer

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 pm

➳name; olivia
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; pink
    ➳eyes; pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fragile and frail
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 109 lbs

➳abilities / powers; olivia is a highly skilled dancer and it is said her dancing inspires troops to work harder on the battlefield
    ➳weapons; olivia's only weapon is a sword that she carries with her though she rather not use it

➳personality; olivia is extremely shy and withdrawn, but a dancing genius with many fans across the lands. she states to chrom that she is only good at dancing, which even then, she feels she is inadequate in doing, mostly due to her stage fright. she can summon more of her strength than usual for the sake of others. her dream is to open her own theatre. she is also quite a good singer as well.

➳history; olivia is a dancer who travels across the continent in a theatre troupe. in the past during one of olivia's performances, a noble man was smitten by her and plotted to kidnap and marry her. however, basilio stepped in and prevented this and olivia has been grateful to him ever since. she began working close with basilio which eventually lead to her becoming part of chrom's army and fighting in the war against grima.

➳other; sorry her bio is short
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nowi || The Eternal Youth

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 pm

➳name; nowi
    ➳age; 1000 (appears to be around 16)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; yellowish-green
    ➳eyes; lavender
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; small and thin
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 101 lbs

➳abilities / powers; nowi uses a dragonstone in order to take on her manakete form which is how she tends to battle. while in her manakete form she does just what any other dragon would be capable of doing and is rather durable
    ➳weapons; none other than her dragonstone

➳personality; nowi, despite her true age, mostly acts like a child, but this is revealed to be a deliberate act to cheer others up which in turn shows how mature she truly is. she loves playing outside and is always looking for a playmate. despite this however, nowi is well aware of her manakete status and, like tiki, is afraid of being alone, knowing that one day, her human friends will die while she continues to live on for many more millennia. nevertheless, nowi continues to live everyday, enjoying the time she has with everyone in the army. nowi has moments showing her maturity, especially with children to whom she uses mature language and shows such emotion making sure to care for them and help them the only way she knows how. nowi also upon joining the army, immediately understands her cheerful impact on the army and acts accordingly to keep the army's morale up.

➳history; nowi is a manakete of an unknown origin or tribe who is around 1000 years old. despite her chronological age, nowi appears like a very young girl. at some point in the past, nowi was captured by humans and was auctioned off among numerous men several times. she was forced to entertain them with her manakete transformation abilities. one day though, she managed to escape her latest owners and was found by gregor. nowi was eventually spotted by the grimleal who decided to use her as an offering to grima, but as fate would have it, they encounter chrom's army in border sands, who was on the way to save emmeryn. upon seeing her in battle for the first time, robin and chrom are surprised when she shifts into her manakete form. after dealing with the grimleal and protecting them, nowi and gregor decide to join chrom's army.

➳other; manakete form
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nah || Nowi's Daughter

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Name: Nah
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Crush: None
    Personality: Unlike her mother Nah is extremely mature for her age and is constantly working towards being stronger and of greater use. She is proud of her manakete heritage and wants to learn all she can about what it entails. Though she does occasionally fear that being a human-manakete hybrid will cause her to become an outcast and, dislikes her rather unusual name;prefering a more common one.
    Height: About 5 foot 1 inches
    Weight: About 106 lbs
    Abilities: Nah has the ability to use a dragonstone in order to transform into her manakete form. In this form she is much more durable than her human form and is able to attack with claws, fangs, and fire.
    Likes: Reading, Training, Non-childish things, Being treated like an adult, and Protecting others
    Dislikes: Acting childish, Being told what to do, Her mother's childishness, and Being told to stop being serious all the time
    Strengths: Can transform to a dragon, is serious in battle, can hold her own when called upon, and doesn't back down from a fight easily
    Weaknesses: Is too serious sometimes, Doesn't get along with many people because of her seriousness, and pushes people away too easily
    Other: None
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Morgan || The Mysterious Child

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Morgan the Mysterious Child
    full name: morgan
    nickname/s: mo & morgs
    gender: female (she/her or they/them/their doesn't mind one bit)
    species/race: human
    personality: morgan is similar to her father, robin, having amnesia when she is introduced, though she remembered robin at least and her goal of becoming a tactician like he is. morgan has a childish enthusiasm and is quick to play with others. she has a certain level of innocence and has an optimistic outlook of life, willing to see everything good about the world rather than the bad. despite this though, she has her own insecurities regarding her memories. she expresses distress over the fact that she cannot remember her mother and nearly every other memory that is not related to robin. however, she is exuberant and wacky, and at times is shown to be rather insensitive about the feelings of others, and she appears to have something of a sadistic streak.
    history: morgan is similar to her father as her origins are a mystery. what is known is that her is she is the future child of robin who traveled to the past. it is speculated that morgan is a child from another timeline than the other future children. however the possibility lies that morgan hails from the same ruinous future as the other children through supports with their siblings who remember morgan. regardless of her origins, morgan was apparently accompanying a much older robin, but somehow was caught in the flow of time and was transported into the past. morgan awoke alone in a grass field just like her father had, but had lost most of her memory. since then, morgan traveled the world, hoping to reunite with her father. eventually she found him and joined the shepherds to help their effort to defeat grima.
    sexuality/romantic preferences: heterosexual
    powers/skills: morgan is an extremely intelligent young woman, learning much of it from her father. she has a knack for strategy and war plans, making her an excellent tactician. other than that, she is a tome user and wields all kinds of magic including fire, thunder, and wind. she always is a decent sword wielder and always carries her levin sword with her.
    partner: none
    spouse: none
    other: none

Morgan the Mysterious Child
    full name: morgan
    nickname/s: mo & morgs
    gender: male (he/him or they/them/their doesn't mind one bit)
    species/race: human
    personality: morgan is similar to his father, robin, having amnesia when he is introduced, though he remembered robin at least and his goal of becoming a tactician like he is. morgan has a childish enthusiasm and is quick to play with others. he has a certain level of innocence and has an optimistic outlook of life, willing to see everything good about the world rather than the bad. despite this though, he has her own insecurities regarding his memories. he expresses distress over the fact that he cannot remember his mother and nearly every other memory that is not related to robin. however, he is exuberant and wacky, and at times is shown to be rather insensitive about the feelings of others, and he appears to have something of a sadistic streak.
    history: morgan is similar to her father as his origins are a mystery. what is known is that him is he is the future child of robin who traveled to the past. it is speculated that morgan is a child from another timeline than the other future children. however the possibility lies that morgan hails from the same ruinous future as the other children through supports with their siblings who remember morgan. regardless of his origins, morgan was apparently accompanying a much older robin, but somehow was caught in the flow of time and was transported into the past. morgan awoke alone in a grass field just like his father had, but had lost most of his memory. since then, morgan traveled the world, hoping to reunite with his father. eventually he found him and joined the shepherds to help their effort to defeat grima.
    sexuality/romantic preferences: heterosexual
    powers/skills: morgan is an extremely intelligent young man, learning much of it from his father. he has a knack for strategy and war plans, making him an excellent tactician. other than that, he is a tome user and wields all kinds of magic including fire, thunder, and wind. he always is a decent sword wielder and always carries him levin sword with him.
    partner: none
    spouse: none
    other: none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Inigo || Also Laslow

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Inigo

I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

name: inigo
    nicknames: known as laslow in fe: fates
    sexual orientation: heterosexual
    species: human

appearance

hair: gray
    eyes: brown
    skin hue: white
    height: 5'11"
    weight: 152 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: Inigo only weapon comes in his trusty sword that he always carries with him
    skills: Inigo is a talented swordsmen and has shown numerous times that he is capable of defending himself in combat despite his flirty nature. However swordplay isn't the only skill he has. The teen is also an extremely talented dancer much like his mother.

personality and background

personality: Inigo is a big-time womanizer. He loves to flirt with girls and women, but is almost always turned down because nobody takes him seriously; he's out at night more than anyone else in the army. He is friendly, cheerful and upbeat, and secretly dreams of becoming a dancer like his mother.
    history: In the future, Inigo was shy, much like his mother, Olivia. However, Olivia wished to help him overcome his shyness by having him talk to girls. Unfortunately, this made him a womanizer in the long run. Olivia also trained Inigo to dance and fueled his desire to become a dancer himself. Olivia began teaching Inigo her favorite dance but was killed protecting Inigo and after only teaching him half of the dance. Inigo received Olivia's wedding ring and wore it from then on. Inigo helped to battle the Risen while furthering his dancing skill by improvising the ending. He often would practice in front of her grave and wondered what she would think about the dance. Inigo soon joined Lucina and the other children to return to the past to prevent the ruinous future. In his Paralogue, Inigo tirelessly fought off bandits to protect a local village near the Great Gate, although his intentions were to get the attention of a local village girl. Chrom's army arrives to help clear out the bandits, who have been ravaging the local villages. If Chrom is his father and talks to him, he will be surprised to see him. If Olivia talks to him, he will be flustered by her appearance. Regardless if Chrom or Olivia talks to him, he will leave to kill the bandits so he can score a date from the village girl. After defeating all the bandits, Inigo approaches his mother and tries introducing himself, but finds himself unable to do so, so he shows Olivia his ring: the same ring she is wearing. Since returning from the future, Inigo had been searching for his mother by locating as many dancers as he could until he finally found her. Inigo tells her that he can dance too but when Olivia asks him to show her, he becomes flustered and asks his mother to dance instead, which she reciprocates his earlier feeling. Inigo prepares to head back to the village for "tea-time" but Chrom tells him to either come with them or get left behind. With no choice, Inigo abandons his original intention and joins Chrom's army. After the war, Inigo traveled the world, solving other people's problems as a mercenary or entertaining others by dancing. Many people were grateful for his services. In Inigo's support with Olivia, Olivia overhears that Inigo has been seen, on rare occasions by other members of the army, dancing in a secluded place in the middle of the night. Inigo is embarrassed by this and grows uncomfortable as Olivia tries her best to see him dance. Finally Olivia manages to see him practicing her favorite dance, but with a different ending. Inigo tells her that this was the last dance she taught him, but was only half taught because she died before he could learn the rest. Olivia loved Inigo's ending and promises to teach him the final part. In Inigo's support with his father, his father is upset with Inigo's priorities with women over saving the future. Inigo then reveals that he could not show weakness and just kept fighting with a smile on his face while acting like nothing was wrong, even though both his mother and father were dead. He tells him that he wants to make a future where everyone can smile. The two later reconcile after the fight and his father tells Inigo to come and talk to him for help rather than shouldering his burden all by himself.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me