[ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Postby broner » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:18 am

Sweet, I'm real excited for this :0
working on pictures
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:49 am

Chanced wrote:Sweet, I'm real excited for this :0
working on pictures

Same same
Hopefully I'll be able to do a headshot or something at least wearterehgf I'm too busy and lazy
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 am

can i reserve rainwing guardian?
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 am

Yuoiea wrote:can i reserve rainwing guardian?

yes
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 am

gonna work on better art later

username: Yveltal
      name: jaguar
      species: rainwing
      side: pyrrhia
      sexuality: pan-lithromantic grey-ace
      family: hibiscus, mother; banyan, father; hope and faith, sisters
      mate and offspring: none
      appearance: above
      personality: jaguar is a rather forthright and loud dragon, to put it simply. he isn't afraid to speak his mind, ignoring the consequences it might have. he often likes to tell exaggerated stories of encounters he's had with various dangers, true or not. he keeps up a defensive attitude to strangers he may come across, but will quickly warm up to a dragon if approached the right way. rather gullible, but quick to realize his mistakes and will try to right them - but, most of the time, he doesn't.
      history: -
      other: -

[img]working%20on%20one[/img]

username: yveltal
      name: gyre
      species: seawing
      side: pirates
      sexuality: asexual demiromantic
      family: tigerfish, mother; skua, father
      mate and offspring: none
      appearance: gyre is a tall, somewhat more heavily built seawing with sky blue eyes, fins and stripes. her scales fade from dark blue at her underbelly to a lighter blue close to her spine. embedded in the scales on her forehead is a polished, oval-shaped dragon's breath fire opal. gyre wears several black hoop earrings along her left ear, and a large black bandanna around her neck.
      personality: gyre is a quiet, levelheaded seawing - for the most part, anyway - that does her best to keep to herself. this doesn't mean she can't kick your ass to the moons and back, however. she isn't afraid to voice her opinions if necessary, even if they're against her captain. despite her age, gyre knows a good portion of the ocean around pyrrhia up and down, which earned her the position as pilot at the helm. she'll do anything to protect the ship and her crew, even if it means leaving a few bodies behind along the way.
      history: -
      other: gyre is an animus and knows she is one, but hasn't enchanted anything except an object to test it. she keeps it a secret from her shipmates.
Last edited by Yveltal on Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:59 am

@yvel jaguar is accepted!

sorry for the wait guys, but i'm really sick right now. i'll try to get the first post up tomorrow.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 am

Ah Im super excited for this!
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:21 am

Alrighty! Cool :0
HHHHHHH LET'S DO IT
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:55 pm

YESSS LET'S DO THIS
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 am

Iguana

Username: Yuoiea
Name: Iguana
Species: Rainwing
Side: Pyrrhians
Sexuality: open for anything
Family: Harpy (Eagle) - Mother
Burmese - Father
Gibbon - Sister
Mate and offspring: N/A
Appearance:
Personality: Iguana is the newest addition to the guardians, and quite possibly the youngest. That being said, she's eager to be in the presence of the prophecy dragonets and will quite literally bend to any command they offer (as long as it's permitted in her books). Of course, she won't do anything drastic for them, but its significant enough to say that she holds them at a high standard. She's very respectful otherwise, always trying not to tread on dangerous waters. She is easily envious, especially of Jellyfish. She tries her best to be a good guardian, but often times she'll be overshadowed by someone else who can deal with problems more efficiently than she can.
Eager - Loyal - Obedient - Easily Envious - Respectful - Moral
History: Iguana was born to a strict, virtuous mother and a lenient father who piggybacked on whatever Harpy said. Since the start, she and her sister had been secluded from the other Rainwings for what her mother called "purification". She didn't believe her daughters had to mingle with the other Rainwing "scum", and raised them as if they were going to star in some sort of wilderness survival TV show. At her young age, she was told constantly to "suck it up". That isn't to say she lived a horrible childhood or anything, because she definitely had her fun. When she became about 13 or so, her mother insisted that it was time to "split ways" and find her own living. Both her and Gibbon were flabbergasted of the thought of separating from their family. A year later, however, when she was doing something somewhere away from her family, (who knows?) she was brought into the prospect of becoming a guardian for the prophecy dragonets. Eagerly, she accepted without second thought and left her family. When there was no trace of Iguana the next day, Harpy shed a tear of joy, and told her family she had "found her calling". Burmese and Gibbon were pretty sure she was dead and were grief-stricken as a result, as any parent should be.
Other: Since her mother had very different views on other dragons and the way life should be, some of this has rubbed off on Iguana, especially the bias towards dragons who aren't Rainwings.
Last edited by BudgieLover5000 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me