─────── discussion ──➝

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby sewer connoisseur » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am

this thread is going to be a little more relaxed than the other one. here you can post your forms, relationship
posts, questions, or suggest things to the group. i would still prefer you keep your signatures off on this thread
too, just for neatness sake. make sure in your forms you include a photograph, basic information, and a
description or picture of your characters wings. be creative - their are few limitations, since they are mythical!
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alex

Postby sewer connoisseur » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 am

┌─────────────┐
name: alexander brady
sexuality: openly bisexual
sign: sagittarius
pos. traits: affectionate, trusting, excitable
neu. traits: impulsive, tactless, charismatic
neg. traits: clingy, indecisive, jealous

└─────────────┘

alex is around 6" tall, with a slender body frame. he has a mop of curly brown hair a very dark brown eyes, each with a ring of gold around the iris like a halo. he has golden-tanned skin with a light smattering of freckles over the bridge of his nose and his shoulder blades. he wears pretentiously dishevelled clothes, usually a hoodie or shirt with black skinny jeans, occasionally ripped. alex's new additions - his wings, that is - are small, sprouting from his shoulder blades and reaching just above his hips when folded. they are a light beige, speckled with tawny patches similar to his freckles and with a white underside. they are fluffy at the base, fading into smooth, longer feathers further down the wing.
Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alex's relationships

Postby sewer connoisseur » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 am

i. alexander brady - m - x
      -
    ii. alessandro jaege - m - v pos
      alex and alessandro are almost complete opposites - where alex vibrates with energy, bouncing on the balls of his feet and clinging onto people after they first meet, aless is gentle and thoughtful with a penchant for reading. alex takes personal pleasure in teasing alessandro or flirting with him harmlessly, if only to see his get all flustered. however, he knows that if alessandro put his mind to it he could run circles around alex with his superior intelligence.
    iii. adrien vasquez - m - v pos
      in alex's eyes, adrian is the biggest sweetheart on this earth. he is the person from the group he has known the longest and therefore the one he is the most attached to - he would go as far as calling him his best friend, though he wouldn't admit it aloud. he finds himself being a bit protective over adrian, even though he is shorter than him and probably not at all any stronger. alex unconsciously finds himself taking adrians side in every argument and taking risks he otherwise wouldn't for adrian's sake.

iv. auraura starr - f - v pos
      alex loves aurora to death. he relies on her naturally organised nature which directly conflicts with his forgetfulness. if it weren't for her being around he jokes that he might forget his own two feet. they also both share a flirty and bold nature, making aurora the perfect friend for alex to drag out to parties and get hammered with, knowing she would enjoy herself as much as much as he would. they are pretty good friends since they have so much in common, so alex likes to think he knows her well enough to see when she is covering up her true emotions with a quick quip or sarcastic joke. he usually doesn't comment on it, assuming that she will talk about it if and when she wants to.
    v. hazel faye- female - f - pos
      hazel has been delicate since she joined the group, because of her past trauma. alex tries his best to be nice to her, but he finds watching his words around her tiring. he knows he isn't as close with her as aurora is, but he still considers them good friends. he admires her tattoos and loves to hang out round her house as an excuse to give luna scratches behind her ears.
    vi. maria arlona jones - f - pos
      alex thinks maria is very sweet. her naturally quiet and sensitive nature makes him naturally want to protect her, but he knows that she can look after herself - a fact thats proven when you see her switch from "nice maria" to "angry maria" if she's sees someone being rude. he appreciates her ruthless nature and the fact that she will always stand up for someone, even though she is gentle at heart.
Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─────── discussion ──➝

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 am

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡.

nαmє: Hazel Faye
αgє: 17
gєndєr: Female
sєхuαlítч: Bisexual
scαrs/вírthmαrks: Scar on the left Abdomen
вσdч mσdífícαtíσns: Piercing on left helix, tattoo on wrist and ankle.
hístσrч: Hazel grew up not much different from other girls in her small town. Until, at age 9 her mom was diagnose with stage 3 blood cancer. In a moment, her life was flipped upside down. Instead of going to birthday parties or having sleepovers with friends, she was often at the hospital at her mother's side. At age 12, her mother passed away. It took over a year for Hazel to get back up on her feet and go to school, and even longer for her to get grips on reality. In highschool, she became close friends with Aurora and she introduced her to her now friend group. Since those moments, she has become nearly fearless and taking nothing for granted.
pєrsσnαlítч: Daring, Courageous, Slightly shy
líkєs: Her friends, music, her tattoos
díslíkєs: Large crowds, loud people, people who hurt her friends
crush(єs): none/open
sígnífícαnt σthєr: none/open
pєt(s): A siberian kitten named Luna
σthєr:
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 am

𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒚 - 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍
𝑎𝑏𝑐𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑔𝘩𝑖𝑗𝑘𝑙𝑚𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑞𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑣𝑤𝑥𝑦𝑧

𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒓 - 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓 - 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
H𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑙'𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. S𝘩𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑠𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝘩𝑒𝑟. A𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝘩𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒𝑑
𝘩𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝.

𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒗𝒂𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒛 - 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍

𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 - 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆/𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - alessandro)

Postby wilde » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 am

name alessandro jaeger gender cismale
age eighteen ethnicity filipino/german
birthplace los angeles, california lang.
fluent in english, knows some tagalog
orien. homosexual crush none/open
traits thoughtful, quick-witted, loyal
not the most social person, often lost
in thought, easily flustered, has his no
se in a book for most of the time, observ
ant, gentle, polite, patient fc bob morley
wings his wings are medium-sized with them
barely hanging past his hips when folded. the
tips and edge of his wings are black, and
the inner part being a dark brown which
becomes lighter the closer to his shoulder
blades. the wings are pointed and curved,
allowing him to fly faster than most.
Last edited by wilde on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - relations)

Postby wilde » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 am

res for relations.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maria Arlona Jones

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 am

Name~Maria Arlona Jones
    Gender~femaleAge~17
    orientation~HeteroHeight~5,9
    Weight~ 115 Personality~Maria is your typical shy
    low self esteem kinda girl she is soft spoken but if she feels like your
    being rude or mean to someone soft spoken maria is gone and you better watch out
    language~Mostly french but speaks fluent english
    Tattoos~Clicky
    Relationship?~ she is single Crush?~Open pm me Wings~ they are a pure white and they reach to the mid part of her calf they are quite light which makes it easier for the wind to catch hold of them making it hard to control flight
    Apperance~ she has a tan skin tone, with a skinny but muscular build her hair is blonde with a few brown streaks of her natural hair she has icy blue eyes and a couple freckles across the bridge of her nose
    Fc.zara larsson
Last edited by Gray! on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

Name: Aurora Starr
    Face Claim: Nina Dobrev

height: 5'3
    weight: 80 pounds
    skin: Olive skintone
    hair: Dark brown, curly
    eyes: chocolate brown
    build: petite

Positive Traits: Kind, loyal, honest, flirty , bold , intelligent, organized
    Negative Traits: Sarcastic, reckless, uptight, insecure.
    Personality: Aurora is a kind and loyal friend to have by your side. She is as honest as can be, she can always tell you the truth no matter what, if you don't want an honest opinion on something I would suggest not asking her. She is flirty and loves to have fun with other people, she loves to joke around and just have fun, but she can also be very stubborn when it comes to what she wants. She is very organised and takes care of all the arrangements that the groups make, it makes her really stressed at times but she doesn't mind. She is very outgoing and bold, often trying out dangerous activities such as wanting to bungee jump and go sky diving, hence her reckless side. Once she gets an idea in her head that's it, it wont budge at all till its done. She has been told in the past that she masks her insecurities with sarcastic comments and can be uptight when she is confronted with something she doesn't like to hear.

Wings: Aurora has large cream wings from her shoulder which hang down to just before her knees. They slightly turn a light brown as they reach her legs and the tips are a darker brown. She finds them heavy for her weight and makes her difficult for her to fly in the beginning, but she'll soon get the hang of these heavy wings.

Crush: open
    Sexual orientation: Bisexual
    Relationship status: single
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me