|| " THE CHOSEN " || warriors || discussion ||

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

|| " THE CHOSEN " || warriors || discussion ||

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

THE CHOSEN FOUR FROM EVERY CLAN

Rules:
● activity ● stay active, please post rp replies at least 3 times a week. with two characters that
shouldn't be difficult. if you will be absent for more than 3 days please notify me.
● characters ● you may only have two characters, one male one female either from the same
clan or a different one. only one high ranking per user. only one cat to a prefix to avoid
confusion. please keep realistic names. unrealistic eye colours are accepted but pelt colours
are not. make your own forms. include their previous clan.
● posting ● please post all forms on the forms/discussion thread. relationship charts may be
posted in a post following your cats, and all cats should have a relationship chart. please keep
rp replies at least 6+ sentences. more than one paragraph is not mandatory. please remove
signatures on the rp thread.
● relationships ● please create relationship charts for your characters so we know what is going
on. if a user chooses to become mates with another user please do not be upset about it, its
just how they would like to do things. you may not have a surviving mate coming into the rp.
● discussion thread ● please no drama ooc. the discussion thread is to discuss things that are
happening in the rp, ideas, or just to talk in general [keep on rp topics please].

RP LINK
Remaining Places:
ThunderClan:
medicine cat ● tom
warrior ● molly
warrior ● tom
apprentice ● molly

WindClan:
warrior ● tom
deputy ● molly
apprentice ● tom
warrior ● molly

RiverClan:
leader ● tom
warrior ● molly
apprentice ● tom
apprentice ● molly

ShadowClan:
warrior ● tom
warrior ● molly
warrior ● tom
med cat app ● molly

WILL LIVE TO SEE THE SUN AGAIN
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\\;' Silverdawn and Tumblepaw ';//

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♔ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Name - [ Silverstar. ] | [ Silverdawn. ] | [ Silverpaw. ] | [ Silverkit. ] | [ Silver. ]
    Meaning - The prefix 'silver' is directing towards the silver of her pelt. It is considered silver, not grey, due to its reflectiveness in the sunlight caused by many white undertones. The suffix 'dawn' was given due to her stunning amber eyes, that looks like the crack of dawn. As well- she had been born at dawn sometime in late fall.
    Age - She is roughly thirty moons old.
    Gender - Its quite obvious she is a she-cat, female, or fae.
    Rank - She is currently situated as a warrior for Riverclan.
    Scent - Spring dew on the grass mixed with honeydew melon.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♔ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Personality - Silverdawn is generally a friendly, kind, approachable she-cat. She is very independent, and learned maturity at a young age after setting out on her own at the age of 9 moons old. She is very maternal, due to her adopting of a young kit when she was twenty moons old. She is firm on her decisions, and she is extremely fair. She is also brutally honest, and can be very sarcastic and blunt at times. She can be very aggressive like her father when pushed.
    History - Silverdawn was born on a farm to her mother, Grace, and father, Crimson. Crimson had been a previous warrior, Crimsonleaf, for the clan she now resides in. At a young age, her mother died, leaving her with only her father who had been teaching her the warrior code and training her since she turned six moons. After about three months, she left during the night to find this Clan. She never knew her father had, had a previous mate and had a daughter still living inside the clan. After coming to the clan, she had few to trust- as many had not approved of her kittypet roots, along with her father having left the clan.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♔ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Family - [ Crimson / Crimsonleaf ] | [ Grace ] | [ Sparkstep ]
    Crush or Mate - Not at the moment. Previous mate left her.
    Kits - One [two?] adoptive kit[s?], Tumblepaw [and Moonkit?]. Miscarriage.
    Likes - Sitting by streams, nighttime, warm summer breeze, pine scent.
    Dislikes - Fighting, being ignored, hares, thistle bushes, old trees.
    Fears - Thunder, blood, screwing up, oranges.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♔ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Too add to Silverdawn's history, she had a previous mate named Featherclaw- he left her as well as the clan half a moon after becoming mates and learning she was pregnant with kits. Silverdawn had been so stressed out by everything with this she had a miscarriage.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♕ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Name - [ Tumblestar. ] | [ Tumblesky. ] | [ Tumblepaw ] | [ Tumblekit. ] | [ Tumble. ]
    Meaning - The prefix 'tumble' is directing towards his constant clumsy behaviour. Along with this, Silverdawn originally found him tumbling across the street. The suffix 'sky' was given due to his eyes, which are a misty blue, almost white. As well as his fascination with the sky.
    Age - He is roughly nine moons old.
    Gender - Its quite obvious he is a tom, male, or brute.
    Rank - He is currently an apprentice of Riverclan.
    Scent - Oak with forest musk.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♕ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Personality - Tumblepaw is an extremely shy tom. He doesn't like to trust people, or talk to many people. It takes him a while to open up, but if he does, said person should feel special. Once you get to know him you can see he only has the best intentions for others, and will do anything to protect his clan. He is very kind. He is not generally bold or outgoing as he prefers to remain secluded, but he is slowly warming up to the clan after the while he has been there.
    History - Tumblepaw was born in a house to his mother Ginger and an unknown father. He has no Clan descent whatsoever. As a kit his mother didn't really care for him, he was the smallest of the litter. His mother removed him from her home at 2 moons old, leaving him stranded in the twoleg area. He, unknowing of monsters, had been crossing roads, until a large monster came. Silverdawn was there at the right place at the right time and managed to save him from getting hit. Since then he has trusted her and grew to treat her and call her his mother, since that what she was to him. She brought him with her to the Clan and they accepted him.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♕ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Family - [ Ginger ] | [ unknown ] | [ Chase ] | [ Alex ] | [ Naomi ]
    Crush or Mate - Not at the moment.
    Kits - No kits at the moment..
    Likes - Sitting by streams, baby bunnies, herbs, helping others.
    Dislikes - Fighting, being in large groups, feeling unwanted.
    Fears - Thunder, daisy's, messy dens.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♕ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\\;' Relationships ';//

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:51 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♔ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

\\; " Ospreystar " ;// positive
With Ospreystar being the previous leader
of her clan she has always had great
respect for the tom and pegs the two as
good friends considering their time together.

\\; " Haretail " ;// positive negative neutral
text text text text text text

\\; " Palefoot " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Brightpaw " ;// positive
Silverdawn enjoys the company of the young
apprentice, due to the apprentices sarcastic
tounge and the friendship with her son. She
believes the molly will make a great med cat
one day.

\\; " Mosstalon " ;// positive negative neutral
\\; " Mothclaw " ;// neutral
Silverdawn isn't really the closest with
Mothclaw, but she respects the warrior for
his work and believes the two could be
friends one day if they wanted to.

\\; " Brairnose " ;// positive
Silverdawn has only seen the tom a few times
from the meetings held, but from what she
saw she can tell he is an extremely loyal cat
and believes they will be good friends.

\\; " Oakfang " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Kestrelwing " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Rosefeather " ;// positive negative neutral
\\; " Turtleleaf " ;// positive
Silverdawn loves the company of Turtleleaf for
her positive energy and her passion. She
enjoys Turtleleafs easy going attitude and ease
of ability to talk to her.

\\; " Goosepaw " ;// neutral
Silverdawn hasn't really gotten to know the
apprentice, and is simply acquainted with him
but she does appreciate the fact that he can
keep to himself as well as spread affection.

\\; " Tumblepaw " ;// positive
Silverdawn loves her adopted kit, with all her
heart. She would die for Tumblepaw, and is
the only person that knows the full extent of
his story.

\\; " Mintpaw " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Robinpaw " ;// positive negative neutral

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ♕ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

\\; " Ospreystar " ;// neutral
Tumblepaw always tries his best to impress
the leader of his previous Clan, especially
because Ospreystar took him in when he
was young, and enjoys his quiet attitude.

\\; " Haretail " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Palefoot " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Brightpaw " ;// positive
Tumblepaw believes the two are actually
friends, considering that Brightpaw is one of
the few cats he likes to hang around with and
talks to.

\\; " Mosstalon " ;// positive negative neutral
\\; " Mothclaw " ;// neutral
Tumblepaw is intimidated by Mothclaw, due
to his sheer size. Tumblepaw was tall as well
but he wasn't built the way Mothclaw was
but feels they are decently acquainted.

\\; " Brairnose " ;// neutral
Due to Tumblepaw's shy nature, he hasn't
really spoken to the tom, but maybe the two
could get to know each other considering
what had happened.

\\; " Oakfang " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Kestrelwing " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Rosefeather " ;// positive negative neutral
\\; " Silverdawn " ;// positive negative neutral
text text text text text text\\; "

Turtleleaf " ;// neutral
Tumblepaw enjoys the warriors talkative
attitude, unless he has to reply. He likes
watching her do things she is passionate
in, its really entertaining to him.

\\; " Goosepaw " ;// positive
Tumblepaw enjoys the toms company, he
believes him and the tom are pretty good
friends and Goosepaw is one of the few cats
he trusts.

\\; " Mintpaw " ;// positive negative neutral

\\; " Robinpaw " ;// positive negative neutral
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'll help you stitch up your wounds

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Name: Brightpaw
Prev. Clan: Shadow

Build: Small and slender,
tiny paws, missing tail,
short and clean fur

Coat: Calico
Eyes: Gold
Scars: Missing tail,
clearly taken off

Brightpaw was thrown into the medicine cat world at a very young age when she was
attacked by a badger when she slyly ventured out of her mother's den. Teeth caught a
vanishing tail, and tore it free from the young molly's body. Luckily, with a warrior
nearby, only a tail was lost that day. In time, the wound healed, but a curiosity for
herbs and medicine grew in her as she watched blood turn to scab, and hole turn to skin.
It seemed magical to Brightpaw, as did the rest of the world. But this was magic she
could watch. With her attention turned to healing, fewer incidents happened with the
molly, as she was too busy to go on her heroic adventures to find devious badgers. Still,
she seemed to see the world in a different way than the others cats. Her fragility showed
when the medicine cat and apprentice were unable to save someone. Bright took on
every death, inwardly blaming herself while delving deeper into what might save the
next cat. She worked tirelessly to learn every herb and every technique. It surprised
her elders, though she never lost her devious and impatient nature.

Main Trait: Curious

Positives: Confident,
persuasive, poised,
witty, reasonable,
sly, imaginative,
clean, empathetic

Negatives: Sarcastic,
impatient, troubled,
melancholy,
fragile, opinionated
perfectionist, devious
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brightpaw relations

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 am

IT SOMEHOW ALWAYS SEEMS TO FALL APART
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Ospreystar [negative]:
      While Brightpaw might have to show him some respect for being the leader, that's all he has going for him in her eyes. Why Starclan chose him to hold the title of clan leader is unknown to her. He seems quiet and laidback, nothing that a leader should be. In her young imagination, he should be fearsome and brave, stepping into the face of danger without hesitation. And there's the fact that his clan perished in the fire, and he didn't. He seems like a coward to her.

Deputy [pending]:
      Pending

Medicine Cat [pending]:
      Pending

Briarnose [positive]:
      In all truth, Brightpaw finds it fun to pick on the odd-looking warrior. However, when his dark humor comes back to bite her, she completely falls apart, not able to handle his dry jokes. Still, he remains the source of a lot of entertainment for the warrior, though she knows when enough is enough. Brightpaw sense that, like her, he is a fragile tom with a big heart, as big as those ears. She respects him and considers him a friend, despite the jokes she plays.

Silverdawn [positive]:
      A cat with her own way of speaking, Brightpaw finds it a welcome relief to here the molly's sarcastic tongue. She is very approachable and kind, and while Brightpaw might believe that this allows the warrior to be walked all over, the young cat respects Silverdawn very much and likes sticking close to her.

Turtleleaf [negative]:
      If she hadn't known her mother before the fire, Brightpaw might have mistaken Turtleleaf to be just that. Their personalities are very similar, and it often gets on Brightpaw's nerves. The older cat is full of patience and loyalty, two things that Bright paw has never been able to master. She feels less than in the eyes of Turtleleaf and tends to avoid the fellow calico, always coming away from their interactions feeling very inadequate.

Goosepaw [positive]:
      Like Tumblepaw, Brightpaw has no hesitation in talking a mile a minute to the quite and brooding tom. She'll throw all her opinions at him, not caring about the passive look on his face. Few can fend of the approach of the confident little molly. They've all been through terrible things, and all the apprentice wants to do is comfort those around her. And it feels like the only cats that allow this are her fellow apprentices, the warriors too 'old' to accept her support.

Tumblepaw [positive]:
      For some reason, Brightpaw likes this cat. It may not make any sense, but few things do in this new, burned world. Her tongue flies when she's around him, doing her best to comfort the apprentice who seems far more fearful than herself. Brightpaw holds nothing back, sharing the biggest of secrets with Tumblepaw and not regretting it later (as she's certain he's too quiet to tell anyone). They have made fast friends. At least, in her opinion.
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we already won

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 am

Name: Mothclaw
Prev. Clan: Wind

Build: Massive and,
muscular, huge paws,
thick fur, thick skin

Coat: Dark brownish-gray
Eyes: Pale green
Scars: Completely
covered in scars

'I don't trust him.'
There were the first words he remembered coming out of his mother, a pleasant molly
who had suffered too much. Watching her mate die and having several litters perish to
her uncaring paws had left her unfit to parent and lost in a world of deception. It led
her to distrust her own son, a fluffy gray tom with a duty to serve those around him.
Her dislike molded the young kit into something he didn't really want to be. Mothclaw
thrived when violence was near at hand. This became apparent when the warrior title
was handed to him, and he seemed to find the most trouble on borders and within camp.
Fights were plentiful around the tom. So plentiful that his motives began to be questioned.
And so, like his mother, he began to mistrust the clan cats around him. While never
showing any aggression toward those that rely on him for protection, he seems distant and
mysterious, keeping a face of stoicism rather than showing any emotion. However, he has
sworn to himself to be everything his mother wasn't and protect his clan with his life.

Main Trait: Purposeful

Positives: Adaptable,
poised, responsible
faithful, sure-footed,
calculating, social,
proactive, composed

Negatives: Violent,
callous, mysterious,
cynical, recalcitrant,
slow-acting, selfish,
suspicious, forceful
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mothclaw relations

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 am

THERE IS A REASON THAT I AM STILL STANDING
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Ospreystar [neutral]:
      Quiet and calculating, Ospreystar and Mothclaw have not had much reason to interact. And when they have, it has been strictly business. Mothclaw would do anything for the leader, having utmost faith in Starclan and the choices they make. If he wasn't worthy of this position, then he wouldn't have it. Mothclaw would easily lay his life down for Ospreystar, but would not call him a friend.

Deputy [pending]:
      Pending

Medicine Cat [pending]:
      Pending

Briarnose [neutral/positive]:
      Since the fire, Briarnose hasn't seem to be able to stitch himself back together, and so seems to be of little use in the way of survival. Mothclaw looks at him as a hindrance, rather than an asset, and desperately wishes he wasn't along for this journey, though of course has not voiced this low opinion. His responsible nature leads him to do his best to protect this heartbroken cat, despite everything, and Mothclaw sticks close beside him, ready to defend his life from anything that may lurk in their future, thinking that this is the most fragile of those that have survived.

Silverdawn [neautral]:
      She's... nice. In Mothclaw's opinion, that won't get you very far in life (though it somehow got her out of the fire). He has nothing against the silver-pelted molly. He's just never really found a reason to be anything more than distant acquaintances. Mothclaw holds no reservation in speaking to this cat and finds her to be a good conservationist, but that's about all he can say. As long as she can hold her own, he won't have a problem with her.

Turtleleaf [positive]:
      Perhaps the cat that Mothclaw trusts the most, he would never tell her as much. She is quite opposite of the cold tom, being so invested in others that her heart is on her sleeve, while Mothclaw's is buried beneath layers of fur, skin, and bone, buried there the moment his mother turned on him. He sees what he could have been in Turtleleaf and deeply respects the warrior, relying on her word and wisdom.

Goosepaw [neutral]:
      Mothclaw likes Goosepaw. To him, the apprentice seems like Mothclaw when he was young, and he silently wonders what may have happened in his past to cause the young cat to be so withdrawn. Still, he keeps his distance, not wanting to overwhelm the tom so soon after the devastating fire.

Tumblepaw [neutral]:
      Mothclaw doesn't know much about Tumblepaw, as the apprentice seems to speak only to those he trusts most, and Mothclaw certainly won't be on that list for a long while, with his dark demeanor and love of the kill. He keeps his distance from this apprentice because of his own appearance, knowing he can cause fear in the bravest of cats with his dead eyes and cynical expression.
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| " turtleleaf " || - shadowclan warrior

Postby razzberry » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:55 pm

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

──( we are the lions )──
─( we are the chosen )──
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
      turtleleaf is a composed cat with a surprising amount of pat
      ience, although many mistake this patience for tolerance. sh
      e is an easy going and proud warrior who would give her life
      to see her clan and loved ones prosper. turtleleaf is a curious
      being, never quite satisfied with the information that is given
      and forever on the prowl for new knowledge. she is a strong-
      hearted individual who has enough self-confidence to never a
      low herself to become someone's doormat. this calico can be
      a mystery at times, a rubix cube to figure out, and it has alwa
      ys been a chore to unravel the layers of her unique personality.
      passionate and loyal, this calico is a being of immense emotio
      ns and while she is often hurt by loving too much or too deeply,
      she would rather be accepting of her feelings than live in den
      ial with them her whole life.
      — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
      i. turtleleaf ii. female iii. thirty seven moons iv. heterosexual
      v. warrior vi. shadowclan vii. no crush/mate viii. scent of pine
      and mint
    └─────────────────────────────────────┘
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations ☀

Postby razzberry » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:55 pm

ospreystar xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she admires her leader and would always be there
      should he need someone to talk to or spend company
      with. turtleleaf finds that she is quite calm around
      ospreystar, probably because she finds him so easy
      to talk to.

haretail xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she sees much of herself in haretail, both molly's who
      strive to better the life for their clan. the only difference
      being their rank. turtleleaf is quite fond of haretail and
      enjoys interacting and conversing with the deputy, ai
      ding her in relieving stress whenever she can.

medicine cat xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ text

brightpaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ turtleleaf doesn't despise the molly but she's not the
      first cat she would yearn to converse with. her impati
      ence and sarcasm rub her the wrong way so turtleleaf
      simply choose to not talk to the apprentice.

mothclaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ a confusing cat to others, but an open book to turtleleaf.
      she doesn't stop at his intimidating, cold exterior, she alw
      ays looks deeper and she has more than seen that mothclaw
      was hurt more than imaginable in his past and sympathizes
      with the large tom. she considers him to be one of the cat's
      whom she deeply cares about and will always try to calm
      him down when his temper get's out of whack.

briarnose xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ from what little she knows about her fellow shadowclanner,
      briarnose is a hardy feline with a sort of destructive streak
      of sorts. sure, he may be abrasive and rough around the edges,
      but in the years she has lived alongside him in shadowclan, she
      has caught glimpses of the tom's caring heart that lies deep
      within him and knows that at the end of the day, the tom is
      as heartless a jerk as many may peg him as.

silverdawn xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ despite their different roots, turtleleaf admires the former
      windclan warrior, both for her strength and her kindness. she
      would definitely peg silverdawn as a cat who's company she
      truly enjoys.

mosstalon xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she doesn't know how she should feel about this tom.
      he is almost as complex as she is herself and it throws
      her off. she can tell that his bubbly aura may just be
      a shell of what he's actually feeling, but she has never
      been close enough to him to voice her curious thoughts.

rosefeather xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she hasn't spoken much to the warrior but rosefeather
      seems to be a decent cat with an idea of what she wants.
      there are times when turtleleaf suspects that she may
      be depressed but has never openly discussed it with her.

oakfang xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she knows what oakfang went through and continues to
      go through with the death of his siblings, having lost her
      own twin when they were just apprentices. she knows he
      went through a hard time and that removing himself from
      the clan was the only way he could cope. and she doesn't
      blame him for that. she wishes to get to know the tom
      more, and hopes that one day he might feel comfortable
      enough to join the rest of the warriors in the den.
      tumblepaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ with his shy nature and his preference to be secluded,
      turtleleaf is careful not to overstep boundaries with the
      young tom, given her quite social nature. the calico
      thinks he's an absolute sweetheart and treats him as her
      own sibling.

goosepaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ much alike how she is with tumblepaw, turtleleaf likes
      to give the stocky white apprentice his space when she
      feels like he may be getting annoyed or uncomfortable.
      his brooding face may be slightly unnerving for some
      but turtleleaf has never heeded any attention to the ph
      ysical looks of felines when assessing their personality.
      she has conversed with the young tom numerous times
      and has never had a dull conversation with goosepaw yet.

mintpaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she doesn't know much about the molly, despite her
      being quite the keen apprentice who's got a strong
      head on her shoulders.

robinpaw xxx pos neu neg
      ‣ she doesn't have a problem with the young apprentice,
      she just isn't too fond of the pranks young robinpaw
      pulls. while she kind of reminds turtleleaf of herself at
      that age, with the whole 'heartbreaker' title and whatnot,
      she knows that the molly will eventually figure out what
      she needs to be happy.

Last edited by razzberry on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || " THE CHOSEN " || warriors || discussion ||

Postby rose petals. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Ospreystar originated from Riverclan blood. His mother's name was Splashleaf and his father's name was Bubblebrook, he had a sister by the name of Emeraldmist who he was never close to, and a brother named Tidepaw who died as an apprentice. Before the fire, Ospreystar had nevert taken a mate, he had a crush on Silversong, the Riverclan deputy, but never go the courage to ask her out. Now, he will hopefully find a special someone to spend the rest of his 8 lives with. This tom is 40 moons, he is not vivacious, he is quiet most of the time. He knows how to graps a problem head-on, though he likes to take most of the glory.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me