Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion and Forms

Postby Tsukỉ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:33 pm

I hope to code on my character's forms soon. ^^ my other apprentice probably will be named puddlepaw.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 pm

@ loathsome
could duskpaw and wolfpaw kinda see morningstar as a mother-figure? like calling them mom/mother, going to her for advice, etc. i was planning to have their parents be rouges, having different moms but the same dad, and they kinda united and joined paleclan? i'm still working it out though.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:06 pm

loathsome wrote:
      sirius black
      i can see that very well be happening; since morningstar lost her first litter of kits long before she ever became leader (and refused to have more kits after), i can see her growing extremely fond of them despite the large age gap.
      maybe (if they had came from the same clan before paleclan was created), morningstar knew of duskpaw and wolfpaw's parents beforehand? just a simple idea c':

ah, yes, that's a good idea. perhaps their mother(s) could have been clan cats and the father rouge, but they didn't know they were expecting the same cat's kits, and one(or both) were someone close to morningstar? if that makes sense?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm

@fairytale ooh maybe!! guess we'll have to see though cx if swiftpaw is so stubborn

@sirius black, nice username a+
leta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:17 pm

lovegood wrote:
      @sirius black, nice username a+

ah, same goes for you <3
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:21 pm

loathsome wrote:
      i got excited when i saw all the new apprentices but then i realized i cANT LET ROBINPAW BE GAY
      DAMN IT

fairytail
      mind if i ask this, but if you dont have any specific plans for tawnypaw, could robinpaw and her grow some sort of bond? such as king and pawn friends and if you see it as fitting, maybe developing into more as they grow up?
      i was honestly thinking robinpaw would be some-what close to both tawnypaw and swiftpaw?
      i want to say swiftpaw and robinpaw's relationship may be a bit more calmer/brotherly - in a way - but i dont want to get too ahead of myself with all the planning ;~;

Loathsome -

I am really sorry, Loathsome... I don't mean to ruin your life with Robinpaw and your want for him to be gay... About Tawnypaw... First of, no. I have no plans for her. I don't mind if they have a bond, and get a long as friends. I have never, honest, had a love triangle or multiple cats crush on my cats so I honestly don't know what to do. I always feel bad if I prefer one cat over the other, because I don't want the user to think I like the other user over them.. Blech.... me and my mind.. I worry too much. We can see what it develops into as they grow up, but the friendship is a for sure. I would love them to all be friends, and have Swiftpaw and Robinpaw as a brotherly relationship. I like that idea a lot. It would be interesting to see how the relationship pans out between Robinpaw and Tawnypaw because Swiftpaw will be so anti-relationship between her and anyone. Not to mention they would all be friends so he would know all the in's and out's of Robinpaw.... Oohhhhh. Interesting!

Everyone -

I am so happy you are all finding ways to intertwine your cats. If anyone has a preference for their apprentice's mentor, let me know! If you prefer your warrior to not have an apprentice, also, please let me know! I am working on pairings now. My computer decided to update in the middle of everything I was doing... -_-

lovegood -

It all depends, maybe he can see her in training and admire her skills...? Or have a soft-spot for the she-cat. Maybe she doesn't hold anything against him, even his constant foul mood and he can't help but like that in her?

EDIT::

Mentors and apprentices have been established! I am working on the first post now:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Excuse the double post, but I have managed to get the first post up! I hope I caused enough 'ruckus' and noise in camp to wake everyone up!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Basic Profile -
    Name: Reedpelt
    Psychological -
    Dislikes: Snow, Bullies, Disrespect
    Fears: Young kits (History), Fire, Spiders
    Skills -
    Strengths: Balance, Power, Endurance
    Weaknesses: Flexibility, Speed, Agility
    Specializes In: Power - Reedpelt has a very
    powerful punch. He can deliver a heavy
    blow, used to either take down prey or
    hand down a harsh blow to an enemy.
    Physical -
    Fur: Brown tabby
    Markings: None
    Eye Colour: Green
    Build: Average/Large size, muscular
    Scars: Many, most notably one under his jaw
    Hinderment(s):
    Reed, though still in his prime, is in the
    process of losing his sense of smell. It will
    take time for his ability to smell to be a
    complete loss, but when it is gone, it is
    likely that he will either have to learn
    how to depend on scenting through his
    mouth, or worse; retire.

ℛeedpelt

• Gentle - Pessimistic - Reticent - Compassionate - Stubborn
    Gentle and kind-hearted. Soft. These are what Reedpelt are notoriously known for. The serious looking tom is truly a sweet cat, rarely baring teeth or unsheathing his claws, only doing so when he or those around him are threatened. Reedpelt is generally very quiet and easy-going, he treats others with respect, and enjoys caring for his clan. Though he has a fear of small kits, he tries his best to cater to other cats' needs in terms of how to treat them according to age or rank, and likes to converse with anyone that starts of conversation with him. Yet despite his gentle nature, Reedpelt has tendencies to be rather pessimistic, specifically when things aren't going right for him; Missing a patrol, losing prey, even catching a cold, these things really get him down. But you wouldn't normallyy notice any change in him, he doesn't mope around or complain when he's down, he normally just carries on with his duties. He doesn't really share his feelings, or deep thoughts, and his hard-headedness proves to make it hard for other's to get anything out of him, or really get to to see reason either.

• Reedkit alone was born on a warm greenleaf night to the queen Pinemist, a pretty brown tabby, barely into her second season as warrior. Pinemist adored her little one, and made sure to take special care of the quickly growing brown tomkit, giving him all the love and attention a kit could ask for. His father however, a much older tabby warrior by the name of Fernwhisker, hadn't taken an interest during Reedkit's first few moons, much to Pinemist's dismay. The couple's relationship had been what other's had called a fling, an infactuation that lasted no longer than the moon the she-cat had fell pregnant, but Pinemist was intent on saving her crumbling relationship with Fernwhisker, who had already begun to take an interest in another molly, and was blinded by her love for the tom to realize that what they had was over. Not long after Reedkit's fourth moon, Fernwhisker denied Pinemist as ever being his mate, and announced his taking of Willowheart, a dark tabby and white she-cat, as his mate. Though devastated by her mate's 'betrayal', Pinemist focused on raising her son, making sure to teach him how to be a kind and caring cat.
    As the seasons rolled on, Reedkit was apprenticed to Willowheart, despite many reasoning against it, including Fernwhisker. However, Pinemist and Willowheart had come to terms with the drama that had happened before, and decided against making a big fuss, only wanting Reedpaw to receive good education and to become a great warrior.
    So, Reedpaw trained for many moons under the careful eye and skilled instruction of Willowheart, growing both in size and personality; He had developed a hard-headedness and sense of negativity when things didn't go well. However, he had kept his gentle qualities, and came to be known to be a kind cat.
    When his warrior ceremony finally came, he was given the name Reedpelt. Others had expected his to be suffixed with -heart or -storm, as if to show his loyalty and braveness, however, Tansystar insisted that with a humble cat, came a humble name. Reedpelt was more than happy to receive his name, touched by the meaning, and not giving much thought to any others, already in love with what he considered his beautiful name. He later went on to take his vigil guarding the camp, filled with pride and joy.
    A few moons later, when Reedpelt had reached his 20th moon, a flash flood riddled the territory. Reedpelt was one of many that helped herd the throng of panicked cats out of the flooding camp, but when trying to help a queen move her kits, he lost two when the nest was destroyed and the kits were swept away despite him trying to lunge after them. The queen was distraught and blamed him for the loss of her precious babies, and he felt terrible for it. In time, the queen forgave him for that day, and insisted that it was an accident, but Reedpelt couldn't shake the guilt of the kits' deaths, and it stuck with him for the many moons to come.
    Willowheart and Fernwhisker passed away as elders, peaceful in their sleep. Pinemist died as a senior warrior, giving birth to still-born kits. The father was unknown.
    To this day, Reedpelt has had an irrational fear of being near young kits, but is able to bear kits of apprenticing age.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Basic Profile -
    Name: Dewpaw
    Psychological -
    Dislikes: Competition, Swimming, Moths
    Fears: Rivers/streams, Feeling alone, Foxes
    Skills -
    Strengths: Balance, Speed, Flexibility
    Weaknesses: Power, Strength, Swimming
    Specializes In: Rush - High speed charges, works
    well in hunting; catches prey off guard. Can
    be used to attack then evade an enemy.
    Physical -
    Fur Colour: Tabby and white
    Markings: Spotted+Striped tabby
    Eye Colour: Cool amber
    Build: Average, borderline small size, slim
    Scars: Very few
    Hinderment(s): None of concern.

ↁewpaw

• Jealous - Arrogant - Outspoken - Inconsiderate - Rebellious
    Spoilt and bratty. These are the first thinks that come to mind when one thinks of Dewpaw. The tabby and white she-cat is truly a pawful. Dewpaw has a high.. opinion of herself, she believes that she is very skilled, and perhaps in certain aspects this is true, but her belief is that she is skilled in just about everything. A bit of a smart alec, she often thinks that she knows the answer or solution to everything, and even if she is wrong, she will either stick to her answer, or claim that she knew already and was just testing. She has a tendency to get very jealous of others, whether it be because they've received praise, have the attention of others, are prettier than she, or even just plain old did something better than she did, she gets unbearably jealous of them. But, she isn't one to keep quite, oh no, Dewpaw is outspoken, and will voice her thoughts and feelings, if not to show her irritation, then to simply let other's know whats up, whether or not they'd like to, and without care for how it will affect others. Even if she's told off for being rude or mean, Dewpaw tends to brush it off. She hates being told what and what not to do when it's not training, and feels as though other's are being unnecessarily mean to her, getting upset or angry with them despite them often being in the right.

• One of four. Dewkit was one of the four kits of Birchbreeze, a tortoiseshell queen that had a bad temper and an ironic disliking for kits. Birchbreeze openly complained about her kits, and often said suggestive things that indicated that she regretted having them, though she never gave a proper statement of these suggestions. Dewkit's kithood was rather mixed in terms of family relationships; She and her litter-mates often fought for attention from their mother, who more often than not simply ignored them or yelled at them, or sometimes simply left them on their own. However, one of the other queen, Mapleclaw, half took them in, often inviting them to come play with her or stay in her nest, as her two kits were much older and shared a different nest. Mapleclaw often treated the kits to bits of fur or feathers to play with from her meals, and also gave them downy feathers or especially comfy bits of moss to put in their nest. One could say that Mapleclaw was more or less their mother figure, though they would always see Birchbreeze as their parent.
    Dewkit considered herself the favourite of the litter, seeing as Birchbreeze never really singled her out when telling them off, and rarely paid much attention when Dewkit played with her tail or cuddled close to her - Though that could be because she was the smallest, and less boisterous of her litter. Also, Mapleclaw tended to pity Dewkit, because of how she was most ignored, and so took special care of her, often letting the kit sleep in her nest, which was lined with many feathers, and Dewkit began to grow a love for them, demanding more. Dewkit became rather spoilt, and thus grew to be rather cocky and rude.
    As she and her siblings grew older, Dewkit became more talkative and confident, not hesitating to speak her mind. She also became rather troublesome, talking back to apprentices and warriors, and dared to even back-chat the deputy! Though despite her rather bratty nature, she was apprenticed, and determination to beat the other apprentices shot up like a fresh sprout, and her goal is to become the best.

Sorry for taking ages, I've been busy and also trying to create these new lovelies ^^
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:01 am

Only_Sky - It is so great to have you! Most certainly accepted! They are beautiful!

EDIT::

Is anyone else dying at what just happened in camp? I keep laughing at the responses...
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 am

is there anyone for oddpaw to interact with? i can hopefully finish his form depending on how i feel
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me