โ˜† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜† ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ˜† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜† ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

Postby determinationss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:02 pm

If you search far enough, You will find two huge islands on the southern part of the Pacific ocean. The largest island is called Aura. That's where the forgivables live. The Forgivables are the people who abide by the law. On the other island, that is where the Unforgiveables live. Now you may be wondering, what are the unforgivables? First, they are the set of laws that if they are broken, you are sent to the Isle Of Unforgivables. If you do break them, all of your kin and parents will be told that you have died. We are the monarchy. If you break the unforgivables we arrest you and we have the pleasure of sending you to the Isle ourselves. Now you must be wondering, what are the Unforgivables? Here, I'll tell you.

Rule #1; Practicing any type of magic is forbidden.
Rule #2; You may not use magic on any of the citizens of Aura.
Rule #3; You may only have one child, if you have a second one, you and your family will be sentenced to death.
Rule #4; Curfew is 11:30. If you chose to stay up, you will receive punishment.
Rule #5; You may not physically harm another citizen of Aura.
Rule #6; If you try to escape Aura, we will terminate you.

post forms here!

link to main roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3370902
Last edited by determinationss on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ˜…โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
. . . โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†โ˜…หš . . . โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐห–โœง โœงห–ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜‰ taurus โ˜ฝ libra โ†‘ gemini
โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘‡ะฝษ› ฦฒะธา“ฯƒัษขฮนสŒฮฑะฒโ„“ษ›ฦจ Discussion Thread

Postby determinationss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm

form

picture;

name;

age;

gender;

unforgivable or forgivable;

powers;

personality;

weapon(s);

backstory;

crush;

sexuality;

rp example [required]( do whatever plot that pleases you, must be three sentences or longer);

extra information;
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:06 pm

rules for this roleplay

one: keep cussing at a minimum. you may cuss but do not go overboard.
two: you are not allowed to be rude to another member of this roleplay.
three: your replies must be three sentences or longer.
four: you may have as many characters as you please, but please don't make 30. I can't keep up.
five: your characters may have powers but they can not be overpowering. aka, they have to have weaknesses. They cannot be invincible.
six: the age range is 16-25
seven: if two characters are romantically involved and decide to have any sort of contact, please black it out. We do not need to see it.
eight: no killing off other people's characters without their consent.
and finally, nine: have fun!!!
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:08 pm

๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ต ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข

สŸแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดา“แดส€ษขษชแด แด€ส™สŸแด‡s

---------------

Female || 21 || Bisexual || Crush: Olivia || Unforgivable

---------------

powers/weapon(s); she has the ability to summon storms and rain, weather powers, she can also have glimpses of the future and past. She also has her gold sword which she named Ignis, has the power to summon lightning.

backstory; when she was little she tried to escape Aura. Instead of being terminated like the rules said, she was sent into isolation. Which at the time she was the only resident of the Isle Of Unforgivables. She was only 7 when this happened. she then learned that she had the powers of weather manipulation so every day since she was sent to live alone, storms have ringed havoc on Aura. On her 11th birthday, a hurricane attacked Aura. Soon after that, more people were sent to the Isle, and slowly the storms stopped. Phoenix wasn't alone anymore so she started to feel happier. Now, since she was the very first to be sent to the island, she is the leader. I wouldn't get on her bad side.

the girl was sprinting down the hallway, faster and faster as Ignis bounced against her skin.Faster. Faster Phoenix. They were right on her tail. She ducked underneath a table, pushing herself into the corner. smiling to herself as the shadows wrapped themselves around the small female girl, her eyes following the people with pitchforks as they rounded the corner, shouting things like, "Where did that twerp go?'', "I swear when I find her..."
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:38 am

bump
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 pm

bump
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:35 pm

bump
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โ‹† โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ‹†โ˜… . . .โ”Š โ”Š

โ—ฆ โ”Š

หš ห™โ”Šโ‹†หš

โ˜…หš

โœฏ LTCS admin
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth Reubin

Postby Simonpet » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:44 am

Name
Elizabeth Reubin

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Forgivable or Unforgivable
Unforgivable

Powers
Elizabeth has five powers: pyrokinesis, shapeshifting, creating life from her imagination, invisibility, and teleportation. She can only shapeshift into carbon-based non-humans or humanoids, excluding her one human form which she can alter slightly by changing her height and physical age. While she can create and destroy what she creates, once she grants "it" free will, "it" can't be destroyed. Finally, she can only teleport to places that she has either already been to or knows the general appearance of.

Weapon
Elizabeth always carries a knife on her, with which she hunts and can defend herself with.

Personality
Elizabeth strives to appear calm at all times because emotional outbursts tend to set off her powers but has a mercurial temperament with "up" moods and "down" moods. During her "up" moods, she is usually energetic, enthusiastic, and more emotional while during her "down" moods is usually calmer, more willing to think things through, and can sometimes be lazy. She also goes between being a chatterbox and almost completely silent, being more willing to talk when she has something in common with the other person of if they're willing to listen. She tries not to trust easily and can switch to being on the physical defensive very easily if she feels that she or Raphael are in danger.

History
Elizabeth was born to Gary and Helen Reubin with five very dangerous powers. Her parents knew of her fire and creation powers for many years and they helped her hide her powers. She managed to avoid any public displays, with her creations all being able to shift from their animal form to a human form and being able to turn both insubstantial and invisible depending on their feelings at the time. However, everything changed when Helen became pregnant with Raphael. The government monitored them to see what would happen to the second child and so when Helen was about to give birth, she bribed the hospital staff to claim that the newborn was stillborn if he was born alive. Immediately following the birth, Gary quietly snuck Elizabeth and Raphael out, trusting that they could survive because between Elizabeth, her powers, and her "imaginary friends", they would hopefully want for nothing. Elizabeth and Raphael stayed in hiding until Raphael turned five and Elizabeth was fourteen, at which point Elizabeth was finally able to obtain a clear picture of the Unforgivable's island and teleported herself and her brother there. They avoided the other Unforgivables for many years until finally announcing their presence and joining their group.

Mother
Helen Reubin (unknown status)

Father
Gary Reubin (unknown status)

Siblings
Raphael Reubin

Crush
OPEN

Roleplay Sample
"Remember, Lizzie, if they find out that you have powers, they'll come after you," said Helen to her daughter. Elizabeth was going to school for the first time, and her family had long known that she had powers. In fact, they were worried because every tantrum seemed to burn something in the house.

"I know, I know," replied Elizabeth with a roll of her eyes.

Helen looked at her daughter fondly. She had grown too quickly as she had needed to practice self-control all her life, something that was normally learned by older children. She leaned down to kiss her daughter goodbye before watching as the tiny girl ran to school, shifting her backpack every few steps. She would be fine. Hopefully.

Other
Elizabeth has an overactive imagination and ended up bringing many of her imaginary friends to life. They're all listed here just in the Original Characters section. Also, she is a newcomer to the main Unforgivables group having avoided all contact for many years, and so they're not sure where to place her yet.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raphael Reubin

Postby Simonpet » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 am

Name
Raphael Reubin

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Forgivable of Unforgivable?
Unforgivable

Powers
Raphael has five powers: pyrokineses, shapeshifting, bringing inanimate objects to life, invisibility, and teleportation. He can only shapeshift into metallic objects but can alter his human form slightly by changing his height and physical age. He can bring inanimate objects to life for a period of time that he specifies but if he keeps reanimating a single object, it will eventually gain a personality that it will keep every time it is brought to life. Finally, he can only teleport to places that he has either already been to or knows the general appearance of.

Weapon
Raphael always carries a knife on him, with which he hunts and can defend himself with.

Personality
Raphael is easily excitable and sometimes boisterous, and loves to play with his powers in private. He is very loyal to his sister and views her as more of a parental figure because she raised him, and tends to distrust anyone outside the immediate circle of his sister and her "creations." Finally he forgives easily although never likes someone who betrays his trust.

History
Raphael was born to Gary and Helen Reubin but never knew them due to his being smuggled out of the hospital the day of his birth. He grew up with his older sister and her "creations" caring for him and once he was five, was teleported to the Unforgivable's island where they spent most of his life avoiding the other Unforgivables until finally announcing their presence and joining their group.

Mother
Helen Reubin (unknown status)

Father
Gary Reubin (unknown status)

Siblings
Elizabeth Reubin

Crush
OPEN

Roleplay Sample
"Keep quiet, you little...little...little child!" whispered Elizabeth furiously. It was no use. Her infant brother kept crying with no end in sight. If he kept up like this, they'd both be caught and killed. It was a few months after Raphael's accidental birth, and her parents had sneaked them both out of the hospital, saying that they would claim that Elizabeth had died in an accident and that the second child was stillborn to avoid the attention of authorities. Cloudy had been a big help, sneaking them both food while Sky helped Elizabeth babysit. She had heard of the island of the Unforgivables, and hoped that they could sneak there. Maybe they'd find people who were sympathetic to them. But she didn't know what it looked like, and she had only discovered her teleportation abilities a few weeks ago, and was still getting used to the nauseous feeling it gave her.

"Calm down, little one," whispered Sky, stroking the infant's head. That actually helped, and he quieted down.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Other
He is a newcomer to the main Unforgivables group having avoided all contact for many years, and so they're not sure where to place him yet.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 am

I was thinking of joining, I'm just brainstorming powers... Would shape shifting and/or dark/light powers be okay? I was thinking of making a character that had powers based around justice between light/dark that was wrongly made an unforgivable c:
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me