!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:16 pm

got one up! promise i'll do better for the next once cho gets more involved in the situation c:
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:18 am

accepted!!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"hurts but i know how to hide it- kinda like it"

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:36 pm

ImageImage

╔═══════════════╗

name. sasaki momoko age. 18 gender. female
sexual orientation. aromantic, bi-sexual. role. rookie villain
appearance. sasaki is a pale girl. very pale. her
cheeks are usually rosy as well as the rest of her body
joints. she's approximately 5'6, she's thanks her father's
genes for her height. she is on the slender and lean side,
she doesn't pay much attention to it though. her hair
is a pitch black that reaches up to her mid-back.
she likes wearing tennis skirts sported with a red
uniform or a tight tank top. one very noticeable
feature are her striking red eyes. in her opinion,
she think it's the best part about her.

╚═══════════════╝
╔════════════════╗

role. she's a villain, rather new to it though. she
has a fondness of sneaking into U.A and tease the students there
and pretend as if she's one of them, though she doesn't stay long
enough for the staff to find out.
quirk. blood bound
quirk information. in order for this quirk to work, sasaki
needs to get a decent amount of blood from the opponent
before she can activate her quirk. once her quirk is
activated any damage that sasaki takes affects the
opponent. if sasaki was to get a cut on her arm the
opponent will experience the same pain. this quirk is
dangerous for both sasaki and the opponent. if she
inflicts pain upon herself she is more likely to bleed
out faster which makes her prone to frequent loss of
consciousness. this quirk also causes sasaki’s wounds
to take twice as long to heal overtime and if she’s
being healed by someone’s quirk.

╚════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

personality. momoko will be the flirtiest person you
will every encounter. she will hit on everyone she lays eyes on. she doesn't care
whether the person has a significant other- she will always flirt. though, she
often isn't really interested in anyone- she only does it for her amusement. in
momoko's opinion it's even better when her actions stir up drama of all sorts.
especially heartbreak. momoko is very much reckless and will stop for no one. she
just wants to fight for the fun of it. she isn't crazy though; she just likes having
her fun. it's uncommon to find momoko forgetting that she's very much capable
of killing mass amount of people at a time. she doesn't see herself
as dangerous at all.

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════╗

stats.
strength,◀◀◀◀◁
speed.◀◀◁◁◁
technique.◀◀◀◀◁
intelligence◀◀◀◁◁
cooperation.◀◀◁◁◁

╚═══════╝
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( vell montoya !!

Postby luvarien » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:16 am

(( i hope this is all alright - this is my first time joining a bnha-based roleplay. if anything needs changing just say & i'll do my best to fix it!! c:

┌────────┐

vell's quirk is volcanic, the r
esult of her parents' rock an
d fire based quirks. when ac
tivated, vell's skin hardens i
nto a granite-like state
, for
ming various cracks from wh
ich she is able to secrete ma
gma
. she is naturally more h
eat-resistant than most, how
ever still runs the risk of ove
rheating
if she overuses it.

└────────┘
evelia 'vell' montoya | 19 | transfer student, 1-A
xxx
┌──────────────┐

hailing all the way from mexico, vell is a new adit
tion to the 1-A classroom. it was arranged that sh
e would transfer to UA to better control her quirk.
after passing the entrance exam, of course.

└──────────────┘
evelia can be a rather interesting character. she's been trained
in the ways of self defence for years, and as such is incredibly d
isciplined with a remarkable self-control. her stoic and dismissi
ve demeanor can be... offputting, to some, but she means well
in all she does and can be surprisingly considerate to those clos
e to her. she is, however, what one would call a 'tsundere'.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:16 pm

accepted! be sure to join our discord! since we are most active there <3
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:28 pm

alright! thank you!! c:
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝a ghost hiding in plain sight❞

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:24 am

➳name; akira sakurai
    ➳alias; spectreia
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; villains / neutral
    ➳class; 1-b
    ➳birthday; november 7th

➳hair; dark blue
    ➳eyes; light gray
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 153 lbs

➳quirk; inner spirit - with this quirk akira is able to release the spirit that lives within his body. there are two places in which he is able of summoning his spirit through; his chest and his head for the spirit must have a connection to either mind or soul in order to take form. in order to release it, akira must either place two fingers over his heart for a chest summon or two fingers to his temple for a head summon. depending on which location he decides to summon it from the spirit has different attributes. if summoned via his chest, it is more passionate and reckless, following the desires of akira's heart. this allows the spirit to act in an offensive manner and dish out more damage, but also results in it taking more damage when it does get hit. when summoned via his head, it is more careful and tactful, taking on a more defensive stance thus results in the spirit being a tank and able of taking more hits but in return dealing less damage. when the spirit has been summoned, akira enters a coma-like state as his conscious is placed into the spirit itself although he doesn't entirely have control over what it does. in this state his body is prone to attack and thus must be protected. the only way to revert him back to normal is for the spirit to return to his body. this can happen in two different ways; it can naturally return to him or when its taken too much damage it will be forced to retreat back to his body. however, even though his body is open to attacks, akira will not feel the damage until the spirit has returned thus making it difficult to tell if he has successfully been killed or not. it is also possible to prevent the spirit from returning as well. if it is unable to return akira runs the risk of dying within 8 hours of entering said state. the spirit's style of fighting mimics that of a ghost though it is typically visible to all around unless it activates invisibility. it does have its own limitations on how long it can use certain abilities and thus it can take physical damage despite it being a spirit. during the night, it becomes stronger and moves can be used longer than usual
    ➳stats;
    strength - 3/5
    speed - 3/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 2/5
    cooperation - 4/5

➳personality; while not being an overly talkative boy, akira actually does not mind engaging in conversation with others around him though he finds himself more of a listener than a speaker. he is the kind of guy that is willing to listen to other peoples problems and offer them comfort in subtle ways. as such this makes him a fairly approachable boy despite the quirk he possesses. despite being able to listen to people for extended periods of times, akira does struggle with picking up on the emotions of others unless they are blatantly obvious. he often needs to directly be told otherwise he may overlook it. this leads him to not being the most observant of people but still he does his best. he also has a calm, yet mysterious presence to him which gives off mixed vibes. even in the worst situations, he remains calm and it is rare to see him worked up. the one time his demeanor does seem to change the most is when faced with a battle. when needing to activate his quirk he tends to be a bit twisted though he claims it is due to having a dark sense of humor and not anything else. as such, he will activate his quirk by making a finger gun and "shooting" the spirit out of him. this hints that his usual self is a mask for a darker one that lies underneath. at times he does have a tendency to say unusual things that will make others uncomfortable but he never notices it. akira does truly struggle with his sanity to an extent. it is a result of his quirk. the spirit itself does influence him from time to time causing him to make decisions that he might not usually make. even so, the changes are usually minor and brief. it is true that his usual demeanor is a mask of sorts though. it isn't often that akira makes it known he struggles with his own confidence or his intelligence. actually, deep down he is far more pessimistic than he leads on. it is things like these that show through in the breaks of his usual personality. overall though, akira can almost be classified as painfully average with a couple strange quirks to his nature. he isn't one to speak much of himself thus making him a mystery to those around him

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ‘ but how can i escape you if you're in my head? ’ ✧ )

Postby lacebunnie » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:46 am

██████████████████████████████
      i. family ; fujimori (藤森 - "wisteria forest") ii. given ; yuna (結菜 - moon) iii. female iv. twenty years old
      v. bisexual vi. five foot three vii. affiliation ; villain

─────────────────────────────────────── ──────── ──── ──

-- was raised on the belief that one's emotions make them weak, therefore she uses her quirk on herself to
      nullify her own emotions to an extent. not known for displaying a very large array of emotions, even to those
      in the league of villains
      -- possesses an elegant and intimidating aura, due the extreme discipline she's been raised to have
      -- sadistic, thoroughly enjoys instilling fear and pain to others, and sometimes gets carried away after keeping
      her sadistic tendencies inside herself for a while
      -- because she uses her quirk on herself almost 24/7 and can't keep it up all the time, she tends to have sporadic
      bursts of emotions.
      -- despite the elegance and diligence she practically oozes, she does get flustered easily, especially with actions
      others might view as small or simple
      -- cares deeply for the other members in the league of villains, but she won't show that she does
      -- (i haven't made a character for an rp in so long and i have no idea what i'm doing so hopefully
      this is okay lmao)

-- quirk ; empath
        yuna's quirk, empath, allows her to feel other's emotions, manipulate the emotions of her herself
        and amplify and nullify these emotions, as well as instill emotions in someone that weren't
        previously there. for example,she could amplify the fighting spirit of someone, or completely take
        it away, to the point where they may even forget why they were so passionate in the first place.
        she is able to draw out the raw energy of emotions and turn them into weapons or am empathic
        "spirit" of sorts based on the emotion she is drawing from. when overused, she can experience
        emotional overload, though in most cases she becomes extremely lethargic, along with a mirgraine
        and potential fainting spells. summoning weapons or "spirits" requires her to exert more energy. to
        manipulate the emotions of someone, she must at least make eye contact with them one and be in
        a 15m radius for the effects of her quirk to stay. though to use the empathic "spirits" she can create,
        she can be as far away as 30m for them to stay in effect.
lacebunnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm criminally good

Postby haru ; » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:24 pm

hirano yuuta. a total genius, a little bit psycho, but very very very cute

as if being devastatingly cute changes a thing. the hirano criminal family operation runs on the brilliance of their resident masterminds, and in the heart of it all a child. hirano yuuta is 13 years old and an intellectual genius. of all the hiranos, he is perhaps the most protected... and perhaps even the most targeted by hero associations. he could very well make you forget his criminal deeds by simply smiling. with the most adorable smile in existence, a handsome face as remarked by many people, and an effortless silver tongue, yuuta is surely quite the charmer. but underneath his sweet features lies a rather emotionless boy who is merciless. it isn't uncommon to find him casually suggesting homicide, and he certainly wouldn't mind going to great lengths and risking others' lives, if it meant achieving his objective.

yuuta was born with the quirk of telekinesis. one would frequently find him in his study with rolls of paper floating around him penning down some new crazy idea he had just thought of. he can very well be considered a little tyrant. even if you didn't agree to do something, yuuta could make you do it, and it's almost shocking how someone of his age could possess such an adept level of control over his quirk. yuuta can influence and manipulate matter with his mind, which may evolve to a point where he is able to control anything at a subatomic, particle and universal level. being a mental quirk, telekinesis takes up a lot of mental strength which is extremely draining especially when used in large amounts at a go. he has taught himself how to rest quickly in between his usages, but has bled from his nose before as a result of overexertion.

yuuta wears an eye patch over his right eye. it conceals a vivid violet eye that those who have ever laid eyes open it referred to it as "demonic" and "unnatural". his other eye, however, his a clear, beautiful blue. yuuta often forgets that he himself is still a child and frequently just talks as if he were decades older. he has a vastly unappreciated sense of humour (largely because it's twisted) and talks with an aggravating air of i-know-more-than-you. he isn't very physically active, but looking at him you wouldn't be able to tell, given how he naturally has a lean body, a narrow waist and long legs. never ever casually mess with yuuta. he is incredibly vindictive and would probably whip up all sorts of revenge on the spot as you speak.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukuna. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:48 pm

nothing to see here.
Last edited by sukuna. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
sukuna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me