valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:48 pm

omnipotence_ wrote:i'm gonna try to get a post up later tonight and i'd like to apologize beforehand that it may be shorter than what i normally do
i'll have to use my phone to make it as opposed to my laptop

also, phantom's bargaining has provided a perfect opportunity for astrid's escape lol

Nuuuuu now he has one less horse to make his point >.<

Queen Lapis wrote:I'm assuming I should throw Vira in soon?

Yes pls, Phantom needs his herd XD

@chai: Yayyy!

@ches: she could, Oydis could take down anyone. XD Phantom is just exhausted from trying not to tread on anyone's toes
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 pm

@lynn, ah don't be so silly. you know titan's gonna agree lol
it means his own herd stays safe too and also mazi and gaagi as bonus
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm

I think I might add in a lone valkyrie that
wants to join Alfheim tomorrow =u=
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed May 30, 2018 5:05 pm

Eeee lovely posts. Once Sammael is up I'll post.

@lyn+mist, Mist and I had the idea to have Bjorn stumble across Vanir and the fillies so perhaps when Thera starts talking to Bjorn (if you manage to post before I do - like a wee post that begins the conversation) then both Thera and Bjorn hear the noises and with Oydis to guard the herd, Bjorn wants to investigate. Thera, thinking it a good way to keep Bjorn distracted, can go with him. And that would also let her see what he's like - he plans to kill Vanir's foals but Frigg's blindness makes him spare them all. I feel like Thera will have fun watching Bjorn, Titan can have a wee panic and Thera can meet Atreus who is legit like the heir to Hnitbjorg atm and Bjorn is his son's slave. XD

Phantom's presence is going to trigger Heidi's heat. @chai, I think it would be interesting if Primrose and Heidi have a fight and Primrose sort of asserts dominance over Heidi. They can sort of not get along for a while but eventually become besties because how cute is a black and white duo.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed May 30, 2018 5:12 pm

cheshire. wrote:Eeee lovely posts. Once Sammael is up I'll post.

@lyn+mist, Mist and I had the idea to have Bjorn stumble across Vanir and the fillies so perhaps when Thera starts talking to Bjorn (if you manage to post before I do - like a wee post that begins the conversation) then both Thera and Bjorn hear the noises and with Oydis to guard the herd, Bjorn wants to investigate. Thera, thinking it a good way to keep Bjorn distracted, can go with him. And that would also let her see what he's like - he plans to kill Vanir's foals but Frigg's blindness makes him spare them all. I feel like Thera will have fun watching Bjorn, Titan can have a wee panic and Thera can meet Atreus who is legit like the heir to Hnitbjorg atm and Bjorn is his son's slave. XD

snip ♥

I'm fine with that, I'm actually going to slap a post up right quick. It's basically just going to be be Vanir getting her bearings and moving her fillies out of the elements, along with whatever i storm up for Forseti. I can't wait until they finally interact, she's going to be one suppper pissed and unhappy momma >o<
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm

I have a feeling Bjorn's going to receive a few bites from her lmao.

I'm tempted to make an earl but I know I shouldn't.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Wed May 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Just finished a more lengthy post of Haukr and Prim. Haukr is trying to finesse Astrid haha
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:28 pm

@omni: That's true XD. Phantom's just going to be like?? Why are my daughters disappearing. Also I just read Astrid's post she's so pure I love her oml.

@ches + @mist: Yeah, that could definitely happen, I can just have her strut up and say hello, then notice a noise. She would have fun watching Bjorn, yes, I think she'd find him untrustworthy in how his emotions are all over the place, but at the same time kind of adorable with how devoted and how much of a sucker he is to his herd. XD Bjorn will most probably get bitten. Possibly by Thera too, not so much to save the foals, but because she'd be shocked by his sudden aggression. XDD When Bjorn makes the other Kings tiptoe but gets beat up by his mares. XD

Phantom's going to have a harder time keeping his mind straight than I thought. XD A black and white duo would be SO CUTE OMG. Esp since Prim is an agile, fiesty arabian and Heidi is a sturdy, large draft mix. The contrast is so adorable omg.

@chai: I love how onboard Prim is with Phantom XD. I can totally see her and Heidi planning some sneaky things in the future if they teamed up. I can totally see Phantom going to the other two for suggestions when he needs to cause chaos. XD

Edit: How would Amaera fit into this though? Triple trouble? Gg

Double edit: I wrote a post, but it was just a mini one to concretise what's happening and sent Thera over to Bjorn. Honestly not my best, I just got off from work. >.< Still, I'll be looking forward to reading more posts! :))
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu May 31, 2018 2:35 am

oof, Oydis wants to rip Thera a new pelt right about now. As soon as she goes to actually show some affection towards Bjorn, somebody comes and distracts his attention off of her. XD
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Thu May 31, 2018 7:39 am

On phone right now d: When Sammael’s post w Eliza and Stjerne is up I’ll get to posting!
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me