valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby evixtus » Tue May 29, 2018 4:17 pm

I’ll have a post up sometime tonight, let me finish this episode I’m watching. XD

Kinda want Calder to come in and woo one of the maidens, but I have no idea who it would be yet.

@azhefa: ermegerd yes. They would become best friends and Oydis would be so protective of Rhae XD

@lynn: I was thinking that Signe could’ve been from lands outside Valhalla. Then got picked up by the previous Jotunheim King, met Phantom while he was just an earl, and then had Inkeri. Both the previous king and Phantom covered her, but it was obvious who’s baby it was because Inkeri looks nothing like the original king. And then right after Inky was born, Phantom took over?
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 pm

omnipotence_ wrote:titan is posted for and also fully prepared for the wrath of his mare's and also not too happy with phantom lol

Ehehe... It's okay, Phantom has already confirmed Heidi's want so he'd probably go forward with it anyway the moment Eliza comes back and Signe finishes birthing and stuff. I'm thinking of having him approach Titan once he gets his herd back together just like "She wants to come over, but she does want your blessing." I can see him totally insinuating that he has daughters+would have more daughters in the future that Titan would possibly want to try his own hand at winning, just be like don't we all want to get along? XDD

@evi: There is Freja where Bjorn is, and Vira from Phantom's herd. Stjerne and Forsetti seem to be heading to Sammael, and Astrid to Haukr. Dang, Sammy really is getting all the Phantom maidens. XD

I just realised if Calder goes after Vira, all of Phantom's children will be going over to Titan's line -his brother AND both his sons XD

Mm, I can see that happening, sure thing! I kind of meant her personality though, not so much her history, like is she dominant, usually happy/ pessimistic, etc, but this works too XD Hmmm then Phantom would have had to have taken over about 8 years ago though, and in my history he only really look over 4-5 years ago. Maybe he tried to take over when Inkeri was born then he failed first then he tried again 2 years later?

@chai: oooh yay can't wait!
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Just did my post, and I'll get a post up for Haukr as soon as Oydis responds to him.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Signe’s pretty level-headed and calm, confident. She’s pretty chill, tbh. But will sometimes put others in their place when needed.

Hm...we could do that. It would line up better with Inkeri’s age that way.

edit: posted. Oydis can be loving sometimes. I also gave a little backside to Signe & Phantom's history with their previous offspring. I thought it was needed, since Inkeri's the only living one, and she's their first foal.

I will tell you this, azhefa, Ylva lives up to her name, hence the little flashback to a foreign stallion being somewhat?? offed by her and the gods combined? XD
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:59 pm

I see I see. It might be needed, depending on if Amaera joins HAHA(maybe even without her joining) XD I'm out now, but I'll post once I get home! :)

Yes, I saw! I read it, and now I'm kind of tempted to make that one foal that went missing. XDD

Edit: I came up with an idea for how Phantom will react next, and now I'm so excited to go home and post HAHA
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 am

Haha great posts everyone! I love Oydis's attitude, it's so fun to read her posts. Well, Haukr is open now. If you still want Astrid to run into him, now is the time.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 am

Erk can they run into each other whilst they are leaving the forest? I don't think Phantom would be careless enough to not herd back any of his maidens after the other mares have left for the moment, especially since he needs as much of his herd present as possible for his plan to work. >.< It's much more probable that he'd let his guard down whilst they are leaving/ on the move.

Edit: Phantom's totally gonna ask Prim to be his sidekick for a bit XDD

Double edit: Done! OMG It's so long I'm sorry XDDDD I got too excited. It's quite a read.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed May 30, 2018 3:38 am

*starts a reply* Bjorn is such a nutter oml they're all trying to walk on egg shells with him.

I'm going to have Eliza notice Sammael.

Edit: I'll have half their responses written up but I won't post the reply until Rhae/Samm's posts come through.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 am

It can't be helped. He has the magic sheltering forest. XDD I love the dynamic between the three Kings. Actually, I love all of the dynamics in this rp. Everyone is so complicated and intricate I love it. XD I can sense a lot of heartbreak and drama in this rp and I'm so excitedddddd.

Phantom is really annoyed with how Bjorn manages to self justify everything with the Gods but he's just going to work with what he has. XD

Ps. When is the earliest acceptable time for me to start the "POSTS!" chant again? XDD jk jk I'm too excited gg.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Wed May 30, 2018 3:51 am

i'll start working on posts in a little bit, got to finish some others i promised first lol

@evi - lol they will be protective of each other and be the ultimate power besties
    hehehe, they are so perfect for each other
    sammael is actually the name of the angel of death, he's such a sweetie to his ladies but god forbid if someone tries to take them away c:

@ches - alrighty, i'll add it to his post once i start working on them

is it terrible that i want to test rhae's luck and bjorn's faith later on? maybe when oydis looses her foal?
    twins are pretty common and she's never had them yet so she's probably due to deal with some, but in reality, she may not survive the birth [unless we all refuse to let her go cx]
    if she does have twins, she's not going to have anymore foals ever, no more covers for her she's done, i can see bjorn actually being the one to cut her off though lol
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me