valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby evixtus » Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm

oh my god. I’m gone for like 1 1/2 days and the entire discussion thread blows up.

Spoiler alert, I was going to have Oydis birth a champagne colt eventually, but she loses him to something (currently undecided), so it’s going to cause her to have almost an entire shift in character.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue May 29, 2018 1:50 pm

nOOoooo. Do you realise how hard that will hit both Bjorn and Oydis. ;-; the herd is going to go into suffering if Bjorn starts to mope.
Sksksk he plans on being very close with Frigg and Atreus so maybe the two of them are low key what keeps him going.

Also Lyn, I feel like Eliza will be like whaaaa? She doesn’t understand he concept of leadership but I feel she could sort of say not now and after she’s had Deidre and then another foal she gains dominance and takes the role from whomever has it at the time.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:27 pm

evixtus wrote:
        oh my god. I’m gone for like 1 1/2 days and the entire discussion thread blows up.

Spoiler alert, I was going to have Oydis birth a champagne colt eventually, but she loses him to something (currently undecided), so it’s going to cause her to have almost an entire shift in character.

HAHA whoops XD Welp luckily in the rp there's only an addition of one page so in actual rp time not too much has passed XD

Oh nu poor Oydis :( looks like all three stallions are going to have quite a bit of trouble on their hands. Perhaps except Titan? Unless he clashes frequently with Mazi
Oh but Thera is a tad bit interested in Bjorn due to her natural curiosity. Not enough to run to him, but it miiiiight be a problem in the future. Sorry Titan. :twisted: Thera does like Titan though and I have like three foals planned for the two of them so maybe she won't act on it? I'm just going to go with the flow of the rp

@ches: that's true, I feel like she's still too young at the moment. But she's basically doing the job, leading and herding everyone XD But then again that could be attributed to them currently being in Hnitbjorg.
Last edited by lynettetan1 on Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm

cheshire. wrote:nOOoooo. Do you realise how hard that will hit both Bjorn and Oydis. ;-; the herd is going to go into suffering if Bjorn starts to mope.
Sksksk he plans on being very close with Frigg and Atreus so maybe the two of them are low key what keeps him going.

Also Lyn, I feel like Eliza will be like whaaaa? She doesn’t understand he concept of leadership but I feel she could sort of say not now and after she’s had Deidre and then another foal she gains dominance and takes the role from whomever has it at the time.

Aww poor Bjorn is going to have a rough time, I have a tragic birth planned for Winter later on. I guess this will be a test of Bjorn's character. I feel so bad for all the kings, everything is so stressful haha.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Oh nu Winter too? Bjorn might just go a liiittle insane. (If he wasn't already, given how keyed up he is now XD) with his devotion in the gods, I wonder how he's going to take this?

@evi: just wondering, can you give me a quick rundown on Signe's character? I realize I don't actually know anything about her other than the fact that Phantom and her go a long time back XD.
Last edited by lynettetan1 on Tue May 29, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Bjorn already has questionable sanity so this won’t help. XD He will think the gods are against him.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 29, 2018 2:47 pm

oof sorry I didn't reply earlier ♥ was redoing some coding! /.\

@Azhefa.
I totally would but I have some stuff planned out for her with Bjorn, however my
maiden girl, Forseti could run into him at some point? I think she'd probably fancy him
since she realizes sooner or later she'd have to leave her birth-herd and I'm not quite
sure yet if I want her to join one of the established herds or go to an earl! I think since
she's so family-oriented she'd likely adore the fact that he wants a smaller, close-knit
group instead of a massive herd.

Also, curious question, once Vanir and her two little girls join Bjorn's herd I was curious
if you think Atreus and Frigg would make good friends for one another? 0u0

@lyn
She could totally be his daughter! I think she might be apprehensive about leaving
and maybe linger around a bit longer considering it's her birth herd before
eventually seeking out an Earl or King. ^-^
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue May 29, 2018 2:50 pm

lynettetan1 wrote:
evixtus wrote:

HAHA whoops XD Welp luckily in the rp there's only an addition of one page so in actual rp time not too much has passed XD

Oh nu poor Oydis :( looks like all three stallions are going to have quite a bit of trouble on their hands. Perhaps except Titan? Unless he clashes frequently with Mazi
Oh but Thera is a tad bit interested in Bjorn due to her natural curiosity. Not enough to run to him, but it miiiiight be a problem in the future. Sorry Titan. :twisted: Thera does like Titan though and I have like three foals planned for the two of them so maybe she won't act on it? I'm just going to go with the flow of the rp

@ches: that's true, I feel like she's still too young at the moment. But she's basically doing the job, leading and herding everyone XD But then again that could be attributed to them currently being in Hnitbjorg.

i can't believe i'm saying this but it seems titan will have the least amount of trouble even though he has two sons, a brother, and few head strong mares lol
if he loses thera though he'd probably lose his mind and literally hunt down bjorn. he would not be a happy camper lol

edit; and just to make phantom lose his mind even a little more ( and to actually make astrid an active character) she's gonna get a little lost and possible run into haukr? we still doing that idea?
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Tue May 29, 2018 2:56 pm

omnipotence_ wrote:
lynettetan1 wrote:
evixtus wrote:

i can't believe i'm saying this but it seems titan will have the least amount of trouble even though he has two sons, a brother, and few head strong mares lol
if he loses thera though he'd probably lose his mind and literally hunt down bjorn. he would not be a happy camper lol

edit; and just to make phantom lose his mind even a little more ( and to actually make astrid an active character) she's gonna get a little lost and possible run into haukr? we still doing that idea?

Oh dang Haukr is gonna try and get her with his charms. He is quite caught up with Oydis right now though, haha.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░