Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:36 pm

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ wrote:
~Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ's~ RP Search

~*Hello everyone! ^v^ I haven't seen a RP of interest to me for a long time and currently looking for one that may fit my interests! (I am also willing to join very small group RPs as well just not 1x1 RPs)*~

My RP Style:

• I can RP Male and Female Characters.
  • I can do mild amounts of coding for character forms.
  • I can write from 6-8 lines depending on what I have to work with
  • I can RP: Cats, Dogs/Wolfs (maybe), any kind of Mythical Creature,
    Regular humans, Wizards, Shapeshifters, OCs, and Cannon Characters.
  • I cannot RP: LGBT Characters, Realistic Horses, Vampires, Werewolfs, Angels,
    Demons, Celebrities, and anything that is in a fandom I am not familiar enough with.

My Fandoms:

• Harry Potter
  • Warriors
  • MLP
  • Pokemon (Or pretty much anything Nintendo)

Current RP Cravings:

• Any of my Fandoms
  • Fantasy RPs of most kinds
  • Shapeshifters
  • Anything with a really unique plot that I can work with.

***I am also joining semi-lit RPs ONLY as I cannot reply to shorter replies well.***

Please PM me if you think I might be interested in your RP. Just send me a brief description of what your RP is about and the link to the main RP and the link to the discussion forum if there is one and I will try to join if I think I might like it! ^.^

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:41 pm

just like any other town, ocean grove is a small state where many live. however within the town lives a pack of werewolves who have claimed the land, being surrounded by a huge ocean and a forest covering acres of the land is just perfect for such beings. some werewolves are either in the legendary pack or alone in the city, even though it sounds like a completely calm town things have began to happen, people have been going missing from their homes and snatched off the sidewalks, with the town quivering in fear. suddenly a new group have appeared, they aren't just ordinary people either, they are werewolf hunters and have been protecting the humans in town, not believing their words the hunters have been patrolling the forest and local shops for any signs of a werewolf. even though the killings have stopped, the pack itself is still in danger meaning their rules have gotten more strict, the alpha herself is known within the history with hunters, not being a killer she is still a target and as for the pack, well each and everyone of them is just as important to dispose of.

semi-lit
      limited spots
      spots left; 9

main thread
      discussion/form thread
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lechuga » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Image In the middle of the Pacific Ocean there lies a small island called Neko Island. No human has ever visited the island because of the magical border around it, letting no one in or out. Its inhabitants are small half-neko creatures. They're about a foot tall; the tallest ones are about a foot and a half. There are two main clans, the Shirakawa clan and the Fujioka clan. Both want complete control of the island but the only way to resolve this problem is by war. However the daughter and son of the clan leaders are dating. Will the clans stop fighting for control of the island to keep their children happy or are they going to ignore the relationship and keep fighting for control?
    hello there! c:
    currently watching
    nothing please send recs
    listening to...
    hand me downs - mac miller
    eres mia - romeo santos
    im not very active
    may take a while
    for me to respond
    trades/messages
cat | jean-louis | aimè | kikoto
Lechuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:16 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thirty years have passed since Harry Potter rose victorious, though devastated, from the Tri-Wizard tournament. Now the tournament is once again being held at Hogwarts. Besides that little kink in the school year, Hogwarts is as "normal" and exciting as ever. Many twists and turns could happen this year for it's students, whether it may be finding friends, making enemies, or even falling in love. What will you do this year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ıllıllı εcℓιρsε ραcк ıllıllı

Postby Amplify » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:22 pm

εcℓιρsε ραcк XXXXX

A voice echoes into the darkness of night,
Stand tall my friends, the fight has arrived.
Time passes and the cries of battle weaken.
As darkness finally sweeps over the land,
a victorious howl rings out from the silence.
In the darkness of the new moon eclipse,
the good had triumphed over the evil.
Life would forever be changed,
as born was a new pack of the land.

Official Thread | Discussion Thread | Rules | Ranks/Relationships | Additional Information
Non-Semi-Literature | High Rank Available [Lead Hunter]

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:46 pm

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!Image

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:34 pm

prophecy of hope.

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:40 pm

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!Image

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Thirty years have passed since Harry Potter rose victorious, though devastated, from the Tri-Wizard tournament. Now the tournament is once again being held at Hogwarts. Besides that little kink in the school year, Hogwarts is as "normal" and exciting as ever. Many twists and turns could happen this year for it's students, whether it may be finding friends, making enemies, or even falling in love. What will you do this year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:02 pm

There are a great many who dream of sailing
the seven seas. Men and woman alike who seek
to explore the vast oceans and experience the
world. All they need is a ship to climb aboard.
There so happens to be a ship in port on the day
they want to leave, what luck! It looks pleasant
enough and who knows when another chance
will arrive? Eagerly they approach the captain
and he greets them with a charming smile. He
is all to appealed at the idea of welcoming them
aboard, but he gives them fair warning of the
sea being a dangerous place filled with pirates
that seek treasure aboard unsuspecting vessels.
Unshaken the travelers wave off his warning
and board his ship. The ship leaves port to begin
its journey, the crew unaware of the shadow
that follows them. The first few days are calm
leaving them unsuspecting, but in the distance
they sea sails. Thinking the ship might be friendly
they head towards it, it's too late by the time
they see the flag with the skull and crossbones
waving in the wind. There is cannon fire and panic
erupts on the deck. It's not long until the ship is
blasted to bits and the pirates pass by the remains,
the captain looking into the deep blue waters with
a triumphant smile on his face. "These waters belong
to The Black Dragon." He says as the ship sails away.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken
Fifteen men of 'em good and true
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
Ev'ry man jack could ha' sailed with Old Pew,
There was chest on chest of Spanish gold
With a ton of plate in the middle hold
And the cabins riot of stuff untold,
And they lay there that took the plum
With sightless glare and their lips struck dumb
While we shared all by the rule of thumb,
More was seen through a sternlight screen...
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Chartings undoubt where a woman had been
'Twas a flimsy shift on a bunker cot
With a dirk slit sheer through the bosom spot
And the lace stiff dry in a purplish blot
Oh was she wench or some shudderin' maid
That dared the knife and took the blade
By God! she had stuff for a plucky jade

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Fifteen men of the whole ship's list
Dead and be damned and the rest gone whist!
The skipper lay with his nob in gore
Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore
And the scullion he was stabbed times four
And there they lay, and the soggy skies
Dripped down in up-staring eyes
In murk sunset and foul sunrise
Fifteen men of 'em stiff and stark
Ten of the crew had the murder mark!