Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 am

Eyyy Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone has any roleplays (Preferably semi-lit with about a paragraph or so rule) that are human.

But NOT: (Necessarily)

Straight (Can have LGBTQ+ characters)
Romance (Can be involved) but not just 10 teens being force into some rubbish mediocre small environment where they just have to survive Read: Fall in love.
Full
Or werewolf

If you got all that, shoot me a PM

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 am

Speed Or Skill
Each year Flyball, Agility, Racing and Lure Coursing dogs gather with their owners . They do it to compete, train and learn. They gather in Michigan. This year the games and companion get tougher. The dogs get stronger and life gets harder. Race/ Coursing dogs owners challenge others owners to race or courses. Others owners challenge racer/coursers to contests.
Is the winner based on Speed or Skill?

Team Of Teams
Young Lucy Hill had always loved sled teams now she is picking dogs to make her dream team. Play as a dog she picks form a breeder or the shelter. Only two of her dogs have sled training the rest will be trained in the role play. My co-owner Shadowblaze5 plays the other trained dog.
The dogs lead dog is Star. The teams mascot is Coal. Noble is the second leader to the dogs of the team.The dogs are kept in a large yard with a roof over half. They play and train and work to together in their Alaska home. The season is early winter.

The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

Looking For
I will always join a horse and rider or take on a one on one with that theme
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Muke. wrote:

just like any other town, ocean grove is a small state where many live. however within the town lives a pack of werewolves who have claimed the land, being surrounded by a huge ocean and a forest covering acres of the land is just perfect for such beings. some werewolves are either in the legendary pack or alone in the city, even though it sounds like a completely calm town things have began to happen, people have been going missing from their homes and snatched off the sidewalks, with the town quivering in fear. suddenly a new group have appeared, they aren't just ordinary people either, they are werewolf hunters and have been protecting the humans in town, not believing their words the hunters have been patrolling the forest and local shops for any signs of a werewolf. even though the killings have stopped, the pack itself is still in danger meaning their rules have gotten more strict, the alpha herself is known within the history with hunters, not being a killer she is still a target and as for the pack, well each and everyone of them is just as important to dispose of.

semi-lit
      limited spots
      spots left; 9

main thread
      discussion/form thread
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WhatAreThose!?!_ » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:50 pm

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ 15 ᴏғ ᴜs. ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴘɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ. ғᴀɴᴛᴀsᴛɪᴄ. ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ "ɴᴇᴠᴇʀғᴏᴜɴᴅ" ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ. ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ. ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ 15 sᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴡɪɴᴅʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ 12. ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ?

please PM me for a reservation. Once I approve, you may post your form on the discussion thread.
four spots left. Two female and Two male.
_WhatAreThose!?!_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello!

What I'm looking for:

I'm currently looking to start (co-own) a group of clans with someone. Probably 2-4, so we can both be leader of one of them. I'm also looking for anyone who needs someone to join a warrior cat roleplay, or possibly a shapeshifter roleplay.
I'm alright making any of the below roleplays with you (Warrior cat, Hybrid, Certain animes, and high school.)

All about me:
I'm trying to get into semi-lit roleplaying, and currently post 2+ sentences per post.
I LOVE warrior cat, hybrid, certain anime, and high school roleplays.
I typically make at LEAST 4 characters, though I might make more as time goes on.
I love to work out plots with others, though it might take me a bit of time to come up with one on my own.
I love making the threads, and keeping them up to date. If I could do that with any roleplay you would make with me, that would be wonderful!

What I want from you:

I would appreciate it if you have about the same sentence post as me, and don't write 1 sentence.
I'd love it if you would help me create the backstory of the clans (if that's why you're reading this).
It's great if you can understand that some days I can't get on, because of everything going on with school.

If you would like me to join a roleplay, or make one with me, please message me!

Thank you,
~Altered Reality...~
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/

Postby BetrayedSoul » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:22 pm

~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

Alarms go off in every direction, police running down the prison halls, checking if every inmate is in their cell. Police dogs are sent out to chase down any inmate who dares to break out of prison. Panic breaks looks, and lights turn on quickly, sending brightness in every corner of the prison from inside and out. More police officers would arrive on the scene. They all gather at one certain wall of the prison. Barbed wires are set on top of each brick-wall, yet on this wall...There is only a section of it missing. A fat wire connected from the prison itself to that section of the wall. "PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!" was a call that was made once they figured it out. They run up to the room that was near the thick wire, the escape that the prisoners have used to inch their way across to the top of the wall. The room belonged to the doctor's office. Once they got there, they found the doctor on the ground. One of the officers checked if he was still breathing or contains a pulse. "Dead!" he called out, announcing the doctor's death. The man contained no blood, or wounds to his body. The whole prison department and workers were on duty, and every police in the state of Florida are at that location.
The prisoners were gone, far gone from the destination. They all are running forward, forward to escape. Will they get away? Or will they be taken back and charged for more years in prison?

This ROLEPLAY thread is under editing. I am just making edits to the thread to make it look more inviting and more nice-looking
I AM ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS THOUGH!!!

HERE IS THE LINK: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=2808806
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 pm

( This is only a Male rp )

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2810538&p=91220870#p91220870

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am

marlock; wrote:
"Welcome to Dragomir Academy for Monsters; this school is the safest place for young monsters to live and learn how to co-exist with humans. While at the academy, all students are to remain in their human form and never to reveal their monster identity to another student. We are located in a magical forest perfectly sealed from the human world to maintain the safety of it's faculty and students. These are the student uniforms. My name is Lorien Dragomir, I am the founder and headmaster of this academy. Welcome young monster!"
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:55 am

prophecy of hope.

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:00 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:( This is only a Male rp )

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2810538&p=91220870#p91220870

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you