Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby the crown, » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:54 pm

its like a ghost town out here
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Imagexeyes sitting on a wall
well they watch
every move i make.
bright light
taking in the shape.
you go hard, makes my spirit shake.
☠ ☠ ☠
had to go through hell
to prove i'm not insane.
had to meet the devil

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxdddxdddddxxdxwelcome to the city of rust
You're here because you survived. You're one of the lucky few who managed somehow to survive the last that ruined the world. The apocalypse, if you will. You're alone with no one to care for you, to care about you. They were all wiped away, faint memories of a sweet Eden before everything disappeared, nothing left of them but heat shadows scattered among the ruined city streets. The once glorious skyscrapers are now gruesome structures of broken glass and twisted metal, the streets strewn with twinkling shards of glass. Everything you had before is gone. But hey, I congratulate you, I sincerely do. You have survived the first phase, the blast. You didn't think this was natural, did you? Oh dear. You, and the rest of the survivors, are playing a game. A game of survival, put on by [audio cuts out]. Nothing will come easy to you, you must work to survive. The next phase is nearly upon you, good luck.

the three original areas
﹚ ﹙﹚ ﹙

xxxxdddddxthe three areas
IN the game, there are three types of areas currently known to you. As the game progresses, you will be able to travel farther, and explore more areas, but for now, you have the basic three: the city, the overgrowth, and the wasteland. The city, strewn with rubble, twinkling glass, and twisted, blackened metal is Area 1. Plenty of hiding spots there for you, survivor, but plenty of hiding spots for the things that go bump in the night as well. The overgrowth, thick bushes and vines for miles, you may stumble upon the occasional cabin. This is area 2. Very isolated, survivor, but will they hear your screams if you need help? And finally, Area 3, the wasteland. Flat and dusty, as far as the eye can see. But where will you hide there if they come for you?

you play the game by your rules. Good luck.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

〝GHOST TOWN〞 ACCEPTING

xxxxxxxxxxxx
hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead&Gone » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:06 pm

ShatteredInsanity wrote:Image

Is a continuation of an rp called "The Forgotten And Whispering Wind Pack" We are currently looking for new members to fill in the rankings. We still have many available ranks. Also this is a Semi-Lit Fantasy Wolf RP. The two packs have totally different plots, but will be connected probably later on in the roleplay. I'll also make sure to help you "jump" in to the rp, as we have started. :3

Okay, now for the plot.

Fate played a cruel hand on the Forgotten Pack, as forgotten, they were not. At first, things appeared to be rather peaceful, the pack always had some strange sense of serenity. Except for two rivals among the pack, Amaro, an advisor and Broken Dreams, a warrior. It wasn't that bad of course, just the occasional fight, nothing physical, just verbal. Though, the rumors started swirling around, soon after came death threats, and eventually.. Broken Dreams was banished. Forgotten Promise had enough of the rivalry, and she decided it was best. It dealt a heavy psychological blow to the young alphess. Broken Dreams was a strong warrior, one they needed desperately. Also, he was a good friend. He wasn't one to keep Forgotten Promise grounded from her absurd fantasies- but he was a kind of wolf not many found in life. After his banishment, Forgotten Promise didn't seem the same after that day. Fate wasn't exactly done with them yet, a few weeks later during spring, an earth quake came,through the forest and mountains. Swallowing and splintering all hopes of a peaceful future. Their camp was nearly destroyed, and it didn't forget to snag a few lives, leaving the pack smaller, and in mourning. Due to the loss of lives, ranks had to be changed slightly, but the broken, yet vigilant alphess Forgotten Promise, kept her place. However, fate wasn't quite done yet. Forgotten Promise feared for her pack as the next few weeks prey was scarce, they had been either killed or chased away during the earthquake. They suffered mild starvation, but no lives were taken. Finally things started to slow down, the prey had returned, and things seemed okay. However, during one late spring night, a small rival pack had attacked, accompanied by a ghost from Forgotten Promise's pack. While struggling with the unfortunate problems at hand, Forgotten was visited by a peculiar quest, the Creature. The Creature was a being the manipulated, tormented, and inevitably broke its quarry. The Creature brought a message, or a warning. The Creature told her that, the Jester was leading a group of fools. And that they were gonna take the Fair Maiden out of her castle, and back to theirs. Forgotten Promise, some what understanding the Creatures strange terms, put two and two together. They were coming back.... After that day, something inside Forgotten Promise snapped, she wanted revenge. Her pack, along with her wouldn't surrender. Forgotten Promise has a wish to destroy her past once and for all, while remembering that her family comes first. Can she fight her own desires while maintaining an unstable family and dancing with Death? Will the world explode into a fiery haze of legacies worth remembering? Or will the spark die out before it ever becomes a true flame? For once Forgotten Promise will be the flame, but who will light the match? And you can't forget, she is one with the Creature, the flame dancer.

Nothing was free, nothing. The Whispering Wind Pack understood that from experience. A long time ago, the pack was normal. Despite the appearance from a stranger in the woods, or.. maybe an acquaintance. But then starvation set in. Some wolves were corrupt, only caring for themselves. But the rest banded together, as a family. The pack, already small, was torn by traitors and hunger. After a long while the famine finally passed, hope was struck into the wolves hearts once again. That was until the earthquake hit, threatening to shatter the pack beyond repair. But they weren't going down without a fight. Hunger became a problem again, so they decided to travel up north. They had discovered a new land, a land that they could live and prosper in. But there was one problem- a pack named the Forgotten Pack. They knew they couldn't share the territory, feeling desperate to find a home, they launched an attack. The battle caused death and multiple injuries on both sides, the pack then fled. They went west, following the mountain range until they found a meadow, it was absolutely beautiful. It seemed like a safe place, so they remade camp there, living in the crooks of the mountain ridge beside the meadow. Hope was once again struck into their hearts, they finally had a place to call home.
❖❖❖
The pack lived peacefully for a while then, until the strange wolf came. The wolf offered them a deal, help them with a favor, and be provided protection. They declined, and tried to ward off the wolf, but it didn't leave. The pack only remembers a bright light, before everything went dark. As they awoke, they were in the middle of their meadow, but something was off. The gorgeous meadow they once lived in was now nothing but ash, everything was. The sky was a dark grey, and the sun was nowhere to be found. Everything was burnt, and dead. Confused, the wolves looked around, until they were approached by a wolf like creature, it was almost ghost like, but referred to itself as a guardian of this land. The Whispering Wind pack was told they were no longer in their home, they were banished to this land, like it was. Nightmarish creatures lived in this land, the ash guardian told them. The pack went into a panic, trying to attack the Guardian, only to be told that there was a way out, they need to find six tablets, along with the heart of this land. The tablets were hidden through out the world, and they must bring it to the heart. The pack considered this as some sort of joke, some nightmarish dream, but in reality, they are trapped.
❖❖❖
The guardian also told them that others may have been trapped here, and may want help, or fight off any who stand in their way. So, will the wolves meet new friends, or new enemies? Will more traitors break up the pack, and fight for survival? Or will they band together and have a successful end to their journey? Or will they perish before it even begins? One thing is for sure though, they won't go down without a fight.

The thread links are Here, (Main Thread)

And the Discussion thread is Here

The Through The Screen Experiment

This is a semi-lit human fantasy RP about a virtual reality. I desperately need members, as well, I have 1 or possibly none. :<

➹You sigh to yourself as you lie in bed, trying to drift off to sleep. Oddly enough, you drift off easier then normal. However, when you wake up, your in a forest. Confused, you sit up and look around. Your surrounded by tall evergreen trees, blocking your view from anything beyond the small clearing. The sky is a dark grey, and the smell of rain laces the thick scent of pine. Something catches your eye as your about to stand up, quickly you turn to see an evergreen, flickering? As you approach, you hear a soft hum, assuming it is coming from the tree, almost as it was laced with some sort of electricity, odd. However you feel compelled to touch it, slowly you reach out your hand and touch the trunk of the tree. Then, there was a flash, followed by darkness.
You awake once again, however this time you wake with a terrible headache. Trying your best to ignore it, you sit up. You are no longer in the forest, or in fact in your bed either. You are in some sort of strange room. The room is pure black but with strange shapes covering the walls. The shapes glow a light blue color, lighting up the room only slightly. You feel around in the dark, searching for a light switch or a door, or something. But all you feel are the cold, metal walls. Feeling a bit claustrophobic, you sit down in the middle of the room trying to regain your thoughts. This must be a dream, right? Your snapped out of your thoughts by a voice coming from who knows where. The voice had told you that you were going to be placed in a virtual reality, along with others, to see if you can survive and escape. Your life wasn't that great, you had some sort of trouble, and whoever this was knew that. They want to test your courage, your will to survive... Those who do escape are granted a reward, something they crave more than life itself. It referred to it as the "Through The Screen" experiment. Confused about the name, you asked about it, only to be told you are being watched. You were about to ask for more details, but, you pieced together that you were behind some sort of screen. After what seems like a long pause, the voice finally asks if you're up to the challenge. Still confused, you try to ask more questions, only to be ignored. The being wished you good luck, before your world went black once again.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=2781813
Yo I'm gone.....
Dead&Gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YaHomeBoii » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:11 pm

▼ Soul ▲ Senpai ▼ wrote:

Harry Potter
and the
Room of Requirement

▼ Soul ▲ Senpai ▼ wrote:It's a new year of witchcraft and wizardry in the famous school known as Hogwarts. But, this year is not like every other year. This year is full of more danger, drama and excitement. Oddly enough, half way through the school year, the Ministry of Magic decides to take over Hogwarts, removing the original headmaster. Subjects necessary for the students' survival in the real world are taken away because those classes are "no longer of any use" to anyone, for there is and has not been a threat to them in over 50 years. Thats the problem. There is a new enemy at large and he decided to strike when the Ministry had it's guard down. How will the rest of the year play out? Will there be another year of school after this one?

On a side note, this role play has no canon characters involved. Same kind of world, just the characters are replaced with our own. There shouldn't be a main "squad" like Harry, Ron and Hermoine were. You can just have a bunch of random friends and it'll be all cool. We all will get involved with plot line, so don't worry.

xxx
If you cant convince
them,confuse them.
xxx
YaHomeBoii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 pm

prophecy of hope.

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:16 pm

just like any other town, ocean grove is a small state where many live. however within the town lives a pack of werewolves who have claimed the land, being surrounded by a huge ocean and a forest covering acres of the land is just perfect for such beings. some werewolves are either in the legendary pack or alone in the city, even though it sounds like a completely calm town things have began to happen, people have been going missing from their homes and snatched off the sidewalks, with the town quivering in fear. suddenly a new group have appeared, they aren't just ordinary people either, they are werewolf hunters and have been protecting the humans in town, not believing their words the hunters have been patrolling the forest and local shops for any signs of a werewolf. even though the killings have stopped, the pack itself is still in danger meaning their rules have gotten more strict, the alpha herself is known within the history with hunters, not being a killer she is still a target and as for the pack, well each and everyone of them is just as important to dispose of.

semi-lit
      limited spots
      spots left; 11

main thread
      discussion/form thread
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:21 am

Speed Or Skill
Each year Flyball, Agility, Racing and Lure Coursing dogs gather with their owners . They do it to compete, train and learn. They gather in Michigan. This year the games and companion get tougher. The dogs get stronger and life gets harder. Race/ Coursing dogs owners challenge others owners to race or courses. Others owners challenge racer/coursers to contests.
Is the winner based on Speed or Skill?

Team Of Teams
Young Lucy Hill had always loved sled teams now she is picking dogs to make her dream team. Play as a dog she picks form a breeder or the shelter. Only two of her dogs have sled training the rest will be trained in the role play. My co-owner Shadowblaze5 plays the other trained dog.
The dogs lead dog is Star. The teams mascot is Coal. Noble is the second leader to the dogs of the team.The dogs are kept in a large yard with a roof over half. They play and train and work to together in their Alaska home. The season is early winter.

The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

Looking For
I will always join a horse and rider or take on a one on one with that theme
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 am

BritasticGremlin wrote:
BritasticGremlin wrote:
BritasticGremlin wrote:
Looking for a roleplay!
Hiya, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm currently looking to join a pre-existing roleplay or collaborate with someone else to create a new one.

I'm a semi-literate to literate writer, writing between 5 - 15 lines per character, give or take. Depending on the roleplay itself I can also play male or female characters with no personal preference for which I play, and I can usually play up to 4 characters though I usually start out with just 2 or 3.

What I'll do
Rats (fancy, wild or both) - 10/10
Lions, tigers, etc - 9/10
Wolves, foxes, coyotes and other wild/feral canines - 9/10
Domestic dogs/cats - 8/10
Horses/equines - 6/10
Dragons - 6/10
Other animals - 5/10
Animals with powers - 2/10

Hetalia - 10/10 (may depend on the plot)
Pokemon - 9/10
Zombie apocalypse - 8/10

I'm not really looking for anything that's not listed above... but if you're not sure, or corporates one of the above, feel free to ask. Otherwise, if you have a roleplay that you think I might be interested in, then please do PM me! =)
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 am

prophecy of hope.

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 am

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes