Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby zoloft » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:38 am

Hipster Barbie wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nothing could have prepared us for
that fateful day. We all stared over
the side of the bridge at the rapid
waters on that chilly day. It started
as an innocent Halloween game of
Triple Dog. Things soon went downhill.
The wind blew hair into our faces,
but none of us moved a muscle.
There, in the river lie Ambry.
Dead.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This roleplay takes place on Halloween,
2015. A group of friends decided to
dress up and have a scary game of
Triple Dog. When a fight arises,
the dares grow increasingly intense.
One dare will end a life.
∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴
This roleplay is to bring attention to
the effects of bullying.

live and learn
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
i'm not gonna sit around and feel
guilty for every mistake i've ever
made. if you think you're perfect,
you're wrong. no one is without a
flaw. what matters is how we
correct the wrongs we've done.
you can't just 'cancel' somebody
because they mess up.

i used to be more active on
ix herexbutxixdont really play
ix much anymore. feel free to
ix send me a pm if you want a
ix friend though!xxxxxxxxxxx

zoloft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:30 am

art_dancer wrote:
art_dancer wrote:
art_dancer wrote:Okay, so I really want to do a group roleplay, and here are some of the ideas that I had. Please comment at this thread if you'd be interested in one or multiple of these roleplays. Thank you.

1. High School: Powers Based off of Social Group: Pretty much, in high school, everyone has their social groups. Whether they're a nerd or a jock, a cheerleader or a loner, you're in one of them. Well, I'm thinking that in this special high school, whatever social group your character is in, their powers are based off of that. Like a nerd could have telepathy, or an artist could draw things and they'd come to life.

2. Powers Once You Find Your Soul Mate: Everyone in life has a soul mate. Well what if once you find your soul mate you unlock amazing and cool powers? This would very much be a romance roleplay and you couldn't find your soul mate right away. In most cases, you date other people before you fall in love, right?

3. Matchmaker: Okay, so either their parents forced them to do it ,they chose to do it, or some other reason they signed up for this game called matchmaker. You are randomly matched up with someone who they feel could be your potential soul mate and are put through a series of challenges and obstacles. If your team can't cooperate and make it through a challenge, then your team is out. The last team standing is said to be the perfect couple and receives some sort of extravagant prize. I haven't worked out all the kinks in this one yet so if you have suggestions please post below.

4. More Ideas to Come
"Dancing is the air I breathe."
~Unknown

"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
~Aristotle

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
~Pablo Picasso
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 am

.01. wrote:

Once upon a time, not even a hundred years ago, we were the rulers of this land. Our pride grounds were vast, miles upon miles as far as they eyes could see. Our roars echoed off of the grasslands, our prey knew we were the top cats, and our enemies feared us. We were the Kings and Queens of this land, living in paradise; until the humans figured out that we looked better hung on a wall, or our bones used in their 'medicine'. That we looked better dead and motionless with a bullet in our flesh than living breathing and thriving in our natural habitat.

Our numbers dropped from the thousands to in some areas below 20. We were being wiped from the face of the Earth and there was nothing we could do it about. We needed help, and we needed it fast. That was were the Rangers of South Africa came to our aid. Locating two Prides The Nyika or Grassland Pride and The Mafuriko Gorofa or Flood Planes Pride. Two prides from different parts of South Africa facing the same hardships. Rounding up the remaining ten lions from each pride and relocating them to a small reserve at the tip of Africa they hoped, prayed they could find away to coexist.

This is the African Lions last chance, can they join together and become one the last super pride of lions or will their vast differences be their final downfall?
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:17 am

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WhatAreThose!?!_ » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:26 am

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ 15 ᴏғ ᴜs. ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴘɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ. ғᴀɴᴛᴀsᴛɪᴄ. ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ "ɴᴇᴠᴇʀғᴏᴜɴᴅ" ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ. ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ. ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ 15 sᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴡɪɴᴅʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ 12. ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ?

please PM me for a reservation. Once I approve, you may post your form on the discussion thread.
four spots left. Two female and Two male.
_WhatAreThose!?!_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:33 am

ιn ѕearcн oғ..
──────────────── ───────────────
hello! if you can not tell, i am in search of a good roleplay. i roleplay many things, and i am a semi-literate to literate writer. i usually write between five and twenty sentences, give or take a few, and normally have up to six characters. there are many plots that i am interested in.

preferable roleplay topics -

pokemon, 10/10
i am in search of a good pokemon roleplay, particularly one that involves both trainers and pokemon. preferably one that hasn't gone over twenty pages yet.
warrior cats, 9/10
wild dog packs, wolves, 8/10
rabbits 8/10
goats, 8/10
horses, equines, 7/10
other animals, 6/10

high school 9/10
teen romance 8.5/10

if you know/have any good roleplay said with these topics, private message me. i will be willing to collaborate or crest any one of these if someone is interested. shoot me a pm and we can work something out~
─────────────────────────────────
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:22 am

Speed Or Skill
Each year Flyball, Agility, Racing and Lure Coursing dogs gather with their owners . They do it to compete, train and learn. They gather in Michigan. This year the games and companion get tougher. The dogs get stronger and life gets harder. Race/ Coursing dogs owners challenge others owners to race or courses. Others owners challenge racer/coursers to contests.
Is the winner based on Speed or Skill?

Team Of Teams
Young Lucy Hill had always loved sled teams now she is picking dogs to make her dream team. Play as a dog she picks form a breeder or the shelter. Only two of her dogs have sled training the rest will be trained in the role play. My co-owner Shadowblaze5 plays the other trained dog.
The dogs lead dog is Star. The teams mascot is Coal. Noble is the second leader to the dogs of the team.The dogs are kept in a large yard with a roof over half. They play and train and work to together in their Alaska home. The season is early winter.

The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

Looking For
I will always join a horse and rider or take on a one on one with that theme
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:24 am

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:25 am

Night . wrote:
.01. wrote:

Once upon a time, not even a hundred years ago, we were the rulers of this land. Our pride grounds were vast, miles upon miles as far as they eyes could see. Our roars echoed off of the grasslands, our prey knew we were the top cats, and our enemies feared us. We were the Kings and Queens of this land, living in paradise; until the humans figured out that we looked better hung on a wall, or our bones used in their 'medicine'. That we looked better dead and motionless with a bullet in our flesh than living breathing and thriving in our natural habitat.

Our numbers dropped from the thousands to in some areas below 20. We were being wiped from the face of the Earth and there was nothing we could do it about. We needed help, and we needed it fast. That was were the Rangers of South Africa came to our aid. Locating two Prides The Nyika or Grassland Pride and The Mafuriko Gorofa or Flood Planes Pride. Two prides from different parts of South Africa facing the same hardships. Rounding up the remaining ten lions from each pride and relocating them to a small reserve at the tip of Africa they hoped, prayed they could find away to coexist.

This is the African Lions last chance, can they join together and become one the last super pride of lions or will their vast differences be their final downfall?
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Okay, so I really want to do a group roleplay, and here are some of the ideas that I had. Please comment at this thread if you'd be interested in one or multiple of these roleplays. Thank you.

1. High School: Powers Based off of Social Group: Pretty much, in high school, everyone has their social groups. Whether they're a nerd or a jock, a cheerleader or a loner, you're in one of them. Well, I'm thinking that in this special high school, whatever social group your character is in, their powers are based off of that. Like a nerd could have telepathy, or an artist could draw things and they'd come to life.

2. Powers Once You Find Your Soul Mate: Everyone in life has a soul mate. Well what if once you find your soul mate you unlock amazing and cool powers? This would very much be a romance roleplay and you couldn't find your soul mate right away. In most cases, you date other people before you fall in love, right?

3. Matchmaker: Okay, so either their parents forced them to do it ,they chose to do it, or some other reason they signed up for this game called matchmaker. You are randomly matched up with someone who they feel could be your potential soul mate and are put through a series of challenges and obstacles. If your team can't cooperate and make it through a challenge, then your team is out. The last team standing is said to be the perfect couple and receives some sort of extravagant prize. I haven't worked out all the kinks in this one yet so if you have suggestions please post below.

4. More Ideas to Come
"Dancing is the air I breathe."
~Unknown

"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
~Aristotle

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
~Pablo Picasso
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me