valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby unnamed » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:44 am

@lynn, love Dream so much oml, she's such an adorable little thing i can't wait to see her in action
      that's the plan with saorise for the most part lol, just going from place to place
      and poor citadel, she's been through so much this mama needs her filly already with no stress lol
      i'll have a reply up later after i run some errands!
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 am

On my phone but thank you! I will add those to the front page when I can.

Also I think that’d be really interesting especially bc it’ll disrupt the routine of the herd and Mazikeen may briefly chase Thera from the herd - tho Mazi will soon realise Thera isn’t a threat and she can just walk right in. Poor Titan. I can imagine him trying to chase or scold Mazikeen for doing it but she’ll totally get into a scrap w him.
Down the line Thera and Mazikeen can become close like good cop bad cop, maybe after Thera foals because they’re both excellent mothers.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:18 am

Ingrid's done on the previous page!

Open to a sire and a dam c:
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 am

i'll work on my posts tonight c:

sammy's gonna have one hell of a time in idavoll, reuniting with his brother and very angry daughter [who's actually not his by blood] while also delivering eliza home to phantom and trying not to get attacked in the process, my poor boy cx

i also feel bad for titan, he's going to get ameara's wrath until she figures out he's not sammael lol
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 am

She’s so cute! Bjorn will love Ingrid from afar if she ends up in another herd. He loves his mysterious women. More than accepted. She doesn’t quite fit any of my horses in terms of sire and dam.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:00 am

@limerence, since she's an alfheim maiden you're free to put
      titan as her sire? as for dam i'm not sure though, none of
      the alfheim mares look much like her? if nothing else perhaps
      her dam passed away or something like that?

after all this trouble with amaera and cita's birth titan's gonna
      make everyone retreat to alfheim and just hide lol, no more
      of the crazy. also he'll definitely scold mazi if she tries chasing
      off thera lol
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:34 am

Ingrid could be of Inkeri? As an adoptive mother?
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:50 am

Again, sorry for not replying earlier guys. Finals still have me quite booked, in terms of time. But I will try to have a post up by the end of today.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 am

@omni: thanks haha! I honestly chuckled to myself at Titan's reply, the way he just nipped right at her and then got so proud after is so cute I can't stand it XD Thera would gladly welcome some time at Alfheim after all the excitement

@ches: I can just imagine Thera being chased out, she'd just take it with disgruntled passivity just like "why this". I can imagine her leaving after being solidly covered by Titan, then waddling back with her huge stomach and twins. XD

HAHA yesss, but who's the bad cop and the good one? I can imagine Mazi trying to teach her children to build strength and win and Thera just slinking in sneakily just like "but you could also just do this" or "take a break for a while, frolic." And just making Mazi frustrated with what she's teaching her children, and getting more frustrated, especially when her kids realize that Thera's words are indeed a possible alternative

@lime&@evi: Ingrid's really pretty oml. Oddly enough I think that was Mjolner's former picture HAHA Considering sending Phantom after but then he'd have quite a few Alfheim maidens. This is really like a trade HAHA Though if Ingrid was adopted by Inkeri then maybe not, he'd just treat her like a granddaughter. XD

@azhefa: Thera's also going to be quite put out about the absence of alone time, I'll have you know. XD

@lapis: do take your time, finals are important. >.<
Last edited by lynettetan1 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:27 pm

@lyn - Ahh I'm glad you liked the post, I genuinely love writing for Cita (tbh I have such high muse
for all my gals but Cita just strikes at my heart). Sometimes I feel bas for Cit but oml once Dream is here and Cita realizes
that her little cremello filly is indeed alive she will be over the moon! I haven't yet decided how she'll behave, obviously
she will be just absolutely enchanted and obsessed but I can't yet decide if she would be super over-protective of
Dream, even towards the other Valkyries and the Maidens in Alfheim and only ever want Dream around Titan for the first
while or if she'd just want to show off to everyone x3

@Omni - Once she does have dream omg she is 100% going to show her off to Titan and be like "look at her! she's
gorgeous!" she's going to be one heckin proud mama. Also omg I love reading your posts of Titan, and him calling her
his white flower was SO CUTE //u\\

@ches + lyn ooo tbh I think initially Cita would be absolutely pissed that Mazi barges in as a newcomer to the herd
and is trying to overthrow Thera, who Cita considers the lead mare even if it isn't official. Heck I think she might even
give Mazi the cold shoulder and possibly even get a bit nasty if/once she tries to chase Thera off. Of course with time Cita
would begrudgingly deal with it but she'd 100% still strictly look at Thera as her sole leader as far as mares are concerned
and probably just tolerate Mazi for quite a bit until she settles :lol:
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me