valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 pm

@Omni: Ohhh, that could work, actually. *scurries off to edit*

Edit: wait, I can't. I tried to write that in, but Phantom's personality just would not let him do such a thing. Maybe Haukr can take Astrid back to where she came from to see Phantom? Though he would probably have to stay to the outskirts first. Or he returns Astrid and runs away, and Astrid goes back to him after because she was touched?

@Mist oh nu, I hate it when that happens.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 pm

@lyn & omni - ooooo i gots an idea for amaera!
    what if titan finds her first since phantom's waiting for astrid? like when titan's herd gets to the falls, ameara could see titan and be like 'father, how dare you leave us' or something since sammy did leave his herd in favor of returning to valhalla and then realize it's not sammy and be like 'uh oh, this isn't good' lol
    she can be the one to just spill the beans to everyone and screw up sammy's plan of surprise lol
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Ooh, I like the sound of that. It's interesting HAHA

Also, I'm placing both the picture of the NPC and the foal on my original posts on the first page!

Edit: @catastrophe: My mare Thera's from Alfheim, btw XD

Also, I feel like once everyone is at the falls as the foals will just start playing together regardless of who is in who's herd and just cause general mayhem XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:40 pm

lynettetan1 wrote:Ooh, I like the sound of that. It's interesting HAHA

Also, I'm placing both the picture of the NPC and the foal on my original posts on the first page!

Also, I feel like once everyone is at the falls as the foals will just start playing together regardless of who is in who's herd and just cause general mayhem XD

Oh my lorddd Citadel's future filly's name is so adorable. I can't wait until she's accepted so
I can slap a post up ^-^ I was thinking she'd have dream on pg 9 or 10, are you fine with that?

also- did you intentionally name her dream b/c she'll be the first living foal that Cita delivers? or is
that just a coincidence? xD
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Ehehe it was definitely intentional. XD Dream is gonna be a little troublemaker, but she loves her sire and dam a lot haha. Yeap, I'm fine with that :))
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Ah I love it! I think Cita is just going to be infatuated
with her. Dream might even pull out a super over-protective
side of Citadel too! Plus she is for sure going to show
off Dream to Titan when she first arrives xD
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:37 pm

@lynn, yeah you’re right. but luckily for us it’s totally in Astrid’s personality to want to say goodbye to phantom so she’s definitely go back and do it, so your first idea I think?
@az, I think that’d be great lol, titan would be so confused at first than realize oh snap Sammy’s back and than probs wonder why so many males who share his bloodline are here lol
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 pm

evixtus wrote:
        @chesh; Speaking of her, she’s going to be totally demanding of attention from Bjorn within her next few posts. Would you mind if I made a mare who runs around being destructive to the herds saying she’s a goddess? Just to make things harder on everybody XD

Nope I don't mind at all. I feel like most of the stallions will see through her guise except Bjorn LOL. So it would be a really cool character development arc for the entire Hnitbjorg herd if all his family see Bjorn's health deteriorate as he hyper-obsesses over this mare and is basically brain washed and they have to snap him out of it. XD They all know he loves his mares and foals so to see him disregard them for one mare (who to them is clearly lying) would be interesting.

@az: yep we will go through with the covering of Eliza but regarding CS rules we might get whipped for it so it would be better if we don't post of it and continue to when she returns to Phantom under the knowledge that it happened somewhere in between, if that makes sense.
    Also when Rhae has her foals Bjorn is gonna kinda know enough is enough and will probably swoon over her strength as a mother.

@catastrophe: you can have her try interact with bjorn or mention it in the post. Perhaps with another mare; some sort of discussion that clarifies her deafness so the herd can stop going "what is wrong with herrr"

Cita and Dream are accepted.

@mist: you have such lovely coding ^o^ I think her personality is really going to attract Bjorn lmao.
    ALSO I literally made Bjorn's family tree two days ago and his grandfather is called Lothbrok. XDD
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Huehue I'm back. Just read the posts, they're all super great!

Eliza is probably like O___O at Ylva because she's a softie and would never have the guts to say that. She's also having a hard time not falling for Sammael's charms lol. In any other situation she probably woulda fallen head over heels for him.

Lark is so cute she must be protected at all times hnnn. What is with Bjorn and taking in the underdogs. I feel he sees himself as the odd one and therefore has a soft spot for anyone remotely different.

He is not gonna like Oydis wandering off, 10/10 is going to interrupt them but then be like where tf is my daughter, then get pissy with Phantom. Close to Phantom he's gonna smell Eliza all over him and be like "you lewd creature that is my daughter" He's also going to call her by her real name which she personally hates.

Thera is so cheeky lol. Heidi is gonna inherit that trait of being nosy.

EDIT: also the next event will either be forcing bjorn's herd out of the forests or affecting all herds no matter what x3 stay tuned for next week on chesh making life hard for their characters.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm

♛ Mist ♛ wrote:Ah I love it! I think Cita is just going to be infatuated
with her. Dream might even pull out a super over-protective
side of Citadel too! Plus she is for sure going to show
off Dream to Titan when she first arrives xD

@mist: Dream is for sure going to participate in this showing off. I can imagine Cita being all like look at your child and Dream just poses like heck yeah I'm worth it XD

@omni: okk haha. :)) Phantom would be so relieved to see his child XD

@ches & evi: Phantom is not gonna buy it for a second. He'd just be like uh huh. Sure. Move on buddy.

HAHA Ches Phantom is just going to nod and be like "get over it man your daughters have needs." *pointed look at Freyja who has not left herd*
Ehehehhe oh dear more trouble makers. XD Thera is just overjoyed at causing her ruckus all over the place XD

He could always come to Jotunheim, esp if there's a fire. Nothing grows there, not even fires XD or a flood since there are plateaus
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me