!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

"How much are you paying?"

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:36 am

(FC: Tatsuya Shiba from The Irregular At Magic High School, drawing coming soon...)

➽ Name: Junichi Rin
      ➽ Nickname: "Jun"
      ➽ Age/Gender: 17, Male
      ➽ Alias: Hmm, someday.
      ➽ Sexuality: Demi-Bisexual
      ➽ Crush: Huh, what's that?
      ➽ Affiliation: Neutral
      ➽ Alignment: True Neutralxxxxx
      ➽ Quirk: Memory Alteration

➽Stats:
      ▪ Strength: 4/5
      ▪ Speed: 3.5/5
      ▪ Technique: 5/5
      ▪ Intelligence: 5/5
      ▪ Cooperation: 2/5
      ➽Height: 6'0"
      ➽Weight: 138 lbs

➽ Quirk: Junichi's quirk is exactly how it sounds. He's able to alter the memories of his targets by placing one finger against one of his temples and the other against his opponent's. This connection allows him to send a zap of energy through his brain and into his opponents where he can alter or completely delete memories. Of course, older memories from over a year ago will take longer to change or just more small attacks and newer ones will just take one attack. The easiest way for him to use his quirk is to knock out or restrain an opponent so he can measure how many times he'll need to use his attack or how potent it has to be to get his job done. Some drawbacks of his quirk are that sometimes he'll end up deleting fragments of his own memories since he sends the energy through his own mind first but that's why he has his sister there to remind him. He can tell when he's lost a memory because he'll feel a spark in his brain that shouldn't be there. Additionally, his quirk causes him to have mild to severe migraines after a certain number of uses. He has to rest his head after the day and sleep at least 6 hours for it to be fully functional the next day.
      ➽ Personality: Junichi is extremely calculative and very careful with detail. If you try to slip a coin past him, a single cent, he'll cut you off before you can even try to pay. He knows he's greedy and selfish but doesn't really care. In a world where the world doesn't care what happens to you, you have to care for yourself, and only yourself. Some people are just born unable to fend for themselves and it isn't your duty to help them. Of course, this doesn't apply to his twin sister, the one person he'd give something, anything up for. The two can always be found stuck together as they basically run a "business" together. However, in public, he's extremely professional and well-put-together, taking every situation with a "businessman-like" view. Most people perceive him as having no emotions, which may or may not be true but he doesn't really care what they think because they'll come to him and his sister for help even if they don't like them. He can be aggressive in confrontations and will not back down unless his client tells him to. He doesn't fear getting hurt and actually is unable to feel minor to mild physical pain (his nerves have become partially despondent due to his excessive use of his quirk [the electricity rendered most of them useless].
      ➽ Other: Junichi and his sister, Taeko run a "business" of sorts where they will take on jobs with the best pay that require their quirks for money. They don't care who they're helping, as long as they get paid. He also is trained in karate and judo in case he needs to get into a fight to protect his sister or complete their job. He carries a silver pistol in case situations get dangerous or people don't comply with his orders.
Last edited by lilymei. on Fri May 10, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Thank you! May I know what is the current plot?

( if there's anywhere Inari can potentially wedge his way in? )
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:18 pm

well we usually talk about future events on stuff on our discord (we're a lot more active on there!)

uh not much is going on but the students are just roaming the camp and there's gonna be a dance the same day and the villains are going to ruin it c:

as for where you can plop inari i'm not sure who's open.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Oh okay! I'll post as soon as possible after my studies for the upcoming test

Since there will be an dance, Inari can be appointed to patrol the U.A campus?
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:49 pm

yeah sure go ahead~
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:25 pm

humm..i only have kyoko outside of the school. if you need some kind interaction, i can make a starter post for her
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:02 pm

@AcetheKidd is it alright if Inari can interact with her?
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:43 am

Of course :3 I'll get a starter for her later on today
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dekuchicku » Wed May 01, 2019 8:07 am

Hello! I was wondering if you have any rules for backstories? Mine's a little crazy, so I thought I would check first!
Dekuchicku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm

mm no rules for backstories!

go crazy haha.