!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Kohaku Kita

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Name: Kita Kohaku/ Kohaku Kita (Eastern/Western)
Nicknames: Kohaku, Haku, Kita,
Hero Name: TBD
Class: 1-B; He actually chose this to help his sister feel better about her quirk lacking control.
Role: Hero in training.
Height: 5'4", but growing yet. Weight: 140; Internal Temperature: 104 F
Quirk: Fireburst
Quirk Summary: He can summon average heat fireballs from his body temperature.
Drawbacks: He overheats as he raises his internal temperature.
-He can only summon 30 before he passes out at his current level.
-He can't stand the cold too much, but he can't stand temperatures that are the same as his body temp for too long either.
Personality: He is a bit bold, energetic, and a bit nerdy, even naming the family's dog Mana. He does get along with his sister, but he also is a typical little brother with a tendency to torment his older sister. He's a bit brash when it comes to certain decisions, and can be a bit headstrong when he wants to do something. Otherwise he's rarely aggressive, only fighting when he needs to or feels threatened. He is a gamer as a hobby, and will talk about any game he's played in great lengths, even if the person has tuned out or has walked away. (Rest TBD)
Sexual orientation: He's a bisexual mess.
Crush:N/A
Family: LIves with his grandmother (Kaede) and sister (Yukiko). Her mother(Nanami) and father(Akito) are usually abroad being bounty hunters for international villains with outstanding warrants. They have a police trained silver brindle Akita named Mana.
Other: (WIP)
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Thu May 02, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:02 pm

also accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:51 pm

《Name》
〜『Anzu Hayashida』
《Nickname》
〜『Spark』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『15』
《Height》
〜『5’0』
《Role》
〜『Villian』
《Personality》
〜『Anzu is clever, calculating and reserved. She prefers to sit back and watch before doing anything herself. She will analyze a situation then try to find the best course of action. Anzu isn’t very assertive and likes to just go with the flow. Her laid back attitude means she can easily remain calm and collected in even the most strenuous of situations. She is definitely the more mysterious type, talking sparingly and keeping to herself for the most part. Despite being a villain Anzu cares for others quite a lot. She knows how to read people extremely well and will go out of her way to cheer someone up in her awkward way. She doesn’t kill unless absolutely necessary and will even make sure a defeated hero is ok when she can. She won’t hesitate to help enemies as long as her help doesn’t impede her goal at the time.』
《Quirk》
〜『Volt Up: Anzu can increase the voltage of any electricity that passes through her and release it again. She is basically like a walking transformer, increasing voltage while decreasing current and vice versa. All she needs is to make skin contact with whatever she is taking electricity from then she can use that electricity in many ways. She can send the low voltage electricity straight through her muscles to make herself move at lightning fast speeds, though this causes muscle aches after awhile. When Anzu gets to a high enough voltage she can launch her electricity from her fingertips like a lightning bolt but it isn’t very accurate. She prefers to get close to people and electrocute them that way. She cannot produce electricity herself and needs to get it from an outside source. Usually she has spinning spiked bracelets on her wrists which act like mini generators. She also carries around backup batteries in her pockets.』

(There’s that. And man we are getting in lots of new peeps, welcome!)
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:35 am

ugh, so sorry that i've been dead. life has been super busy and tiring to me this entire year so far, but i'll definitely get another post up soon c:
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:49 am

accepted!

@haru;
        that's fine!

take your time love
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ"

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:25 pm

▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
    ➢Name: Asami Eiko (朝美瑛子)
    ➢Alias: Angeli
    ➢Age/Gender: 17; Female
    ^didn't make it her first year
    ➢Sexuality: Bisexual
    ➢Crush: Hmmmmm
    ➢Affiliation: UA, Class 1-B
    ➢Alignment: Chaotic Good
    ➢Quirk: Time Restoration

➢Stats:
      Strength (4/5) Speed (4/5)
      Technique (5/5) Intel (4/5)
      Cooperation (2/5)

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Quirk: Time Restoration allows the user to revert the severity of a wound to how it was less than 3 hours ago.
She is unable to reverse any more past that so if it's an infection, she can only lessen the severity. To activate
her quirk, she has to touch the afflicted somewhere on their skin - she can reverse the process to worsen the
wound back too. Some withdraws are that she physically feels the pain the afflicted is going through until
she completes the reversal of time on the ailment and is easily weakened by having to heal more than a total of
12 hours (in any combination of length). Her quirk also takes from 1-10 minutes to complete (wound severity).
Personality: Asami is an odd, yet charming girl. Even though she's a "wannabe hero", she has her own morals
which prevent her from leaving anyone (including villains) harmed if she's able to help them. She's extremely
stubborn in her belief that no one deserves death no matter what they did and often overworks herself to save
others. She's also very unaware of her body's limits and a bit reckless when it comes to using her quirk. She also
talks in very short sentences and doesn't seem to show favor or disdain towards villains and classmates alike.
Overall, she's very opinionated and in public won't back down to a challenge or be intimidated. Strong-willed
and stubborn to a fault, Asami is determined to help anyone and everyone she can. Height: 5 ft. 5 in., 118 lbs

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
→ → → → → → → → → → → (FC: Nishiki from Laughing Under the Clouds, drawn ref here) ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←
Last edited by lilymei. on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:40 pm

@ haruharuharu, thank you!! i intend to write my post now, so could someone please give me a recap ?
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:49 pm

haru ; wrote:
      @ haruharuharu, thank you!! i intend to write my post now, so could someone please give me a recap ?

Hmm, I'll try! The heroes of 1-A and 1-B got on a bus to head to the training camp in the woods. Upon arrival, they just started exploring or hanging out with the other heroes. I believe the villains are at a nearby little hideout to observe the camp. Later on, Haru is captured by one of the villains (somewhere in the woods) and currently a few of the other students are working to save her (so there's basically a fight going on there). There's a few other villains out looking for kids to kidnap and then the rest are just hanging out at their hideout. The rest of the heroes are either wandering around the camp and surrounding area. So not too much, you can probably just throw your characters in somewhere. The battle-kidnapping scene is kind of in its climatic moment right now but other than that no other huge events are going on! Hope this helps!
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:55 pm

thank you!!
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I may bend, but i never break"

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:39 pm

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Daichi░Nomura (演囲ぱ)
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────

Name: Daichi Nomura
Sexuality:Pansexual
Crush: None
Alliance: UA student|1-b
Hero/Villain name: TBA

Height: 6'0
Weight: 148 lbs
Skin: Purple
Hair: purple
Eyes: purple

Personality:Easy going and friendly is what most people would say about him. Daichi loves to meet new people even if others doesn’t like to be around him. Despite being avoided, he always seem upbeat and happy. Daichi will try his best to make a first impression whenever he meet someone, but thanks to his body..he always seem to make a bad one. He’s always confident, he believes in his self and others around him. Daichi strives to due his best, but he knows his limitations. He’ll never be phased what people have to say him,even if their words hurt he’ll keep moving forward. Overall, Daichi is very sweet boy, a great friend to have and can tell you the most corniest jokes
Quirk: Daichi's quirk is slime. He's able to mortify and stretch his body. He can also throw slime form his body. his quirk can be rather sticky, so if it get's caught in hair or fur, might be kinda hard to get out. He has to be super careful of ice based quirks
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me