A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby C a s » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:52 am

All righty, all of the kits (excluding Foxcloud's litter) and every character should now be on the front! You'll notice their ages are two moons ahead of what they should be, I did that so that I'll know what to do with characters during the skip. Today I'm going to start updating the front with what myself and Cradily have decided for future Clan things: warrior names, apprentice and mentor pairs, etc.

Again - I know you've told me a million times at this point, and I'll be reading back through and grabbing everything to put on the front, but anything that you'd like to update/add crush/whatever, just let me know, and I'll slap it on! Don't worry about missing the skip - I'll do an update post here when we do it, to update everyone on what's happened the last couple of months.

Also - I will be adding StarClan to the same post as Cats Outside the Clans! Any characters that die in RP (excluding cats who's RPers are no longer here) will be added to that post when they die, rather than just removed. I will also be adding to it characters that were former leaders, medicine cats, etc., that may make appearances in the dreams of other cats. In the roleplayer spot on those characters I will be writing NPC, and their ages will be written "AD," meaning 'at death.' Here's an example of how it will look:

Streamstar | 71 moons AD | Former OakClan Leader | ♂ | NPC

You're more than welcome to add your characters' deceased family members to the list. No need to make a form; just shoot me a PM with their name, an image if you have one in mind or a description so that I can find one, their age AD, their gender, and their former loyalty to Oak/Eagle! These characters likely won't be used during the roleplay, except perhaps to give lives or something, and are mostly for organization purposes to remember the fallen.

You're under no obligation to, however, so don't worry about it if you're not interested! These characters will not be going on the member index and will not count as a use prefix. Once a cat is deceased, that prefix is fair game to use once more.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 am

oooh I haven't been here in a minute, sorry I had some stuff up. ill jump in right away if thats alright.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 am

I love having a starclan section! Great idea Cas. I'll message you mine soon!

Also everybody I'm sure I'll be online a lot cause I live in the bay area in california and it's completely shut down until next month. I don't even think I'm suppose to work or anything, it's pretty bad. So sorry if I reply fast / a lot in advance.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:20 am

oof, yeah I'm in the same situation on the east coast stormy! My classes don't even start up online for another two weeks, so I'll also probably be around quite a bit. Stay healthy and safe everyone!

Also, yes! I love having a starclan section cas! Just a quick question on that, are they in any order? For instance, I know Streamstar was the previous OakClan leader, and since he's on the bottom, would that mean that Puddlefeather was the last OakClan medicine cat since she's on the bottom?

Just want to know since that would have been Robinwind's mentor and would be good for knowing for StarClan/Medicine cat things!
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:34 am

@cj;; Feels, I know that feeling exactly. I went grocery shopping and thought it was crazy in there earlier let alone at sam's club was like cleared out it was crazy :c
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Glad everybody is pleased with the StarClan section! And yup, same here in Kentucky. We've only got about 20 cases, but it's full panic mode. Shelves are empty in most stores, so people that live paycheck to paycheck like myself are struggling to find the basic necessities, lol. Most things are shut down here as well. Unfortunately, I'll be working still, and even longer hours - the healthcare field never stops, sadly! Everybody stay safe and take all of the precautions necessary to stay healthy. <3

@CJ, good catch! Yes, they are in chronological order. I referenced forms of leaders/medicine cats when making it to create the most recent leaders/medicine cats that would have passed, but Robinwind's didn't have it listed.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:32 pm

@cas okay! yeah I just wasn't sure. I hadn't named Robinwind's mentor when I made the form because I hadn't really thought about that at the time, so that's alright, i just wanted to check! Thanks so much :)
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:02 pm

@Cas #Relatable. Here in Ohio, the state governor ordered all schools and colleges in the state to be closed for at least 3 weeks!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:31 pm

Yep, it's been crazy with everything shutting down and people buying up all the freaking toilet paper in every single store. My workplace is still technically open, but starting tomorrow I think we're only gonna be running drive-thru. No customers inside. Ngl, I kinda like it.

Just like everyone else said, I think the StarClan section is a great addition! I was actually thinking of that recently myself. I'll probably PM you one or two cats to add to it.

Wrenkit looks great! What a cutie c: And don't you worry, CJ, there's going to be a looot more drama to come >: ) If all goes according to plan...

So, I'm super forgetful and can't remember if anybody else took one of Fox's kits yet. I know Honey's and Cream's litters are all taken, but so far I think only Wrenkit has been made for Fox? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Honestly I work as a hair stylist and I don’t mind kinda being closed cause my shoulder and hand have been acting up kinda bad the last few days. And it sucks. A forced vacation is honestly how it feels for me. But I need the money and I don’t know I can quite collect the unemployment either. It’s frustrating cause I do have bills to pay and what not.

Wrenkit is the only one of Foxcloud & Southstar’s leader so far, and they are hella cute I love her. I may make a kit and name him Redkit after her dad. Which leaves one more kit open.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me