A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby C a s » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:01 am

Welcome to our new member, glad to have you! If you decide you'd like two cats in the future, that's fine, and I think we have some kits being born in the future as well, so you could always ask to play one of those as well! c: I think Cradily and stormythecloud will be the parents of the next litter.

Finally off work and have a good nap in me, I'll read through and respond to everything now!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Yuuuuup. Foxcloud will be having a litter with Southstar, I was thinking 3 kits and she'd have them not long after the time skip so if you'd want one they are up for grabs :3 I may make one but I'm not sure yet
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Yep, 3 kits sounds good to me! I'll see if anyone else wants to play one before taking one myself.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:28 pm

Yeah I was thinking 2 could look more like Foxcloud and then a brown tabby like Southstar
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:18 am

Sorry i've been a bit slow to reply -- a lot is going on irl right now ^-^;

Clarifying question, the time-skip will be after this day in the rp is finished? Just thinking about how things will be!

Also, Elmshade probably has a crush on Lostnight now! (if that's okay with you bronzewing)
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:13 am

No worries, CJ c: But yes, I believe we're just going to wrap up a few things this last night and then we'll skip.

I sensed Elm and Lost becoming a thing. ;) They'd be so cute together! Both precious beans.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:51 am

okay! thanks! :3

haha and yeah, i figured Elm definitely is catching some feelings! and especially with 2 more moons passing, that crush will probably be getting bigger :O

both Robinwind and Elmshade are sleeping so i haven't posted, but if anyone wants, they could probably nudge Robin, but i figure i might just wait until the timeskip if not
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:07 am

White Cat by Yann Cerri, on Flickr

N a m e
FrostPetal Deceased
G e n d e r
She-cat
A g e
35 Moons
S e x u a l i t y
Bisexual
Warrior
FrostPetal has had a very average life as a kit and apprentice. She had lost her father due to a border skirmish that got out of hand and lost her mother when she fell ill. However, none of that seemed to bother her since she had grown close to a young warrior named RunningFlame and he supported her through the time. The two ended up falling in love and became mates soon after FrostPetal became a warrior. FrostPetal eventually moved to the nursery when she found out she was going to have his kits but RunningFlame never got to truly meet BlazeKit and would never have the chance to watch him grow into a warrior. FrostPetal became extremely protective of her kit after that, she wasn't sure what she would do if starclan decided to take another cat she cared about.
Siblings Open
BlazeKit(Son/Alive)

RunningFlame(decreased)
None

Untitled by steve p2008, on Flickr

N a m e
BlazePaw, BlazeFrost
G e n d e r
Male
A g e
7 Moons
S e x u a l i t y
Straight
Apprentice
BlazeKit is the type of cat who rarely speaks unless spoken to and only when he feels the need to give a verbal response. He's extremely easy going, calm and patient for the most part however he often appears to intimidate other kits with how he usually never speaks.
H i s t o r y
He had lost his father two moons after he was born and never really got to know him well before then. He prefers sticking close to his mothers side and rarely plays with the other kits within the clan.

Too Young

Small friend I by Zamboni., on Flickr

N a m e
TinyBird deceased
G e n d e r
Male
A g e
20 Moons
S e x u a l i t y
Straight
Warrior
TinyBird is a Protective, Stubborn, and serious tom. He has a bit of a temper and finds it hard to stay calm when others fight back with him which makes him come off as mean and impulsive. he often keeps his feelings bottled up inside which is the cause of his temper
H i s t o r y
TinyBird was the runt of the litter and has always had issues breathing after long periods of activity. He was treated like a kit for most of his time as an apprentice and despised the feeling. He started to hide his issues which seemed to make most cats believe he had gotten better.

open
None

Folds by Bart Everson, on Flickr

N a m e
Artemis, DoveSpirit
G e n d e r
Female
A g e
16 Moons
S e x u a l i t y
Pansexual
Outsider/Kittypet Warrior of OakClan
Born with deformed ears, She was raised as a rouge for most of her life and appeared to be able to get by fairly well. She had a lot of trouble hearing but could understand a bit and learned to read the lips of other cats to understand the rest of what they were saying. One day, she had been traveling with her parents and they had been crossing a Thunderpath, She had been unable to hear the monster coming towards her and by the time she felt it shaking the ground, it was too late to move out of the way. Her back left leg had been completely crushed and her parents continued on as they assumed she was dead. A twoleg had stumbled upon her and took care of her. Her leg that had been crushed had to be removed but she managed to get used to it. The twoleg that helped her ended up keeping her around and she's been living with them ever since. She surprisingly still loves to roam around outside and tries to see if she'd be able to live on her own by trying to hunt.
C r u s h
None/Open
M a t e
None
Last edited by A m n e s i a on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:55 am

All accepted!

However, keep this in mind: after the in-rp day ends, we're doing a two moon timeskip, which will make Blazekit an apprentice. Would you like to incorporate your characters after the skip, so that their ages won't increase?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:59 am

@C a s
I'd be fine with BlazeKit becoming an apprentice since I actually wanted to make one but didn't because it said they were closed XD But if there's already too many kits becoming apprentices then I'm fine with waiting
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me