crowclan and spiderclan | discussion thread | o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How should we start off the roleplay?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:29 am

Ily !! should make a leader
22%
bump sundrop to leader and ily !!! makes a deputy
11%
rowanflight becomes a leader after the death of a leader, and needs to go to the moonstones
67%

Total votes : 9

Re: crowclan and spiderclan | discussion thread | o&a

Postby Insanity Plea » Sat May 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks winstalgia!

Anyone have open cats/cats to plot with Coalpaw?
Non-Tag wrote:Image
Gasoline wrote:๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–˜๐–†๐–ž
๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“'๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–•, ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’
๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š, ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–๐–š๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–š๐–•, ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ท๐–”๐–œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹-๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–’, ๐–˜๐–” ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–—๐–š๐–“ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–Œ๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ด ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–›๐–”๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ImageImage
ีกษ›'ส€ษ›
วŸสŸสŸ
สวŸษ–
ษฆษ›ส€ษ›
Insanity Plea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat May 09, 2020 2:19 pm

creekpaw is open! I havent posted for her yet but you could have Coalpaw just approach her, and we could say shes in the apprentice den not doing anything.
"๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‘๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insanity Plea » Sun May 10, 2020 12:23 am

winstalgia wrote:creekpaw is open! I havent posted for her yet but you could have Coalpaw just approach her, and we could say shes in the apprentice den not doing anything.

Sounds good! I'll get a post up right away
Gasoline wrote:๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–˜๐–†๐–ž
๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“'๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–•, ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’
๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š, ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–๐–š๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–š๐–•, ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ท๐–”๐–œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹-๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–’, ๐–˜๐–” ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–—๐–š๐–“ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–Œ๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ด ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–›๐–”๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ImageImage
ีกษ›'ส€ษ›
วŸสŸสŸ
สวŸษ–
ษฆษ›ส€ษ›
Insanity Plea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sun May 10, 2020 2:49 pm

a lil love triangle thing between creekpaw, stonepaw, and coalpaw would be interesting! I was thinking about it while typing up my response.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insanity Plea » Sun May 10, 2020 11:58 pm

winstalgia wrote:a lil love triangle thing between creekpaw, stonepaw, and coalpaw would be interesting! I was thinking about it while typing up my response.

Ou, that would be interesting! I like the idea.
ImageImage
ีกษ›'ส€ษ›
วŸสŸสŸ
สวŸษ–
ษฆษ›ส€ษ›
Insanity Plea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon May 11, 2020 1:35 am

Sadly, I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay. Please remove my characters from the front, and please do not give them to someone else. I'm sorry to do this as I enjoyed the roleplay very much - and especially since I have a high rank and I know that will have to be replaced quickly ;-; - but I just don't have the time anymore for how many I'm in. This isn't the only one I'm leaving; I'm leaving a few of them today,. My schedule at work has increased and I just can't keep up with them anymore. I'm so so so sorry, I really will miss it, and everyone's characters. I hope the roleplay continues on so you guys can enjoy it for a long time. <3
Again, please don't give my characters away to anyone else, just remove/kill them off, whatever you see best.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon May 11, 2020 4:48 pm

@cas; sad to see you leaving!! <3

@everyone;
    sorry I hadn't replied. I kinda needed a mental break from everything and been in a lot of pain from my tendinitis coming back out of nowhere :( I'll try to reply to everyone by tomorrow night so we can continue this and everything, sorry if I'm slowing anybody down on their own replies.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

< Mothpool & Leafheart + Ashwhisker & Brambletorm >

Postby ghost_raven » Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 am

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Mothpool

"Set the phases to rot
What has got you distraught?
It's negative attention at best
But call it nothing" ~ Jack Stauber (Oh Klahoma)

~ Future Name: Mothstar (If she were to become Leader)
~ Gender: She-cat
~ Age: 13 Moons
~ Breed/Appearance: Unusually large, fluffy golden tabby with blue eyes and a plumy tail.
~ Clan: SpiderClan
~ Current Rank: Warrior
~ Rank Desired: Leader
~ Personality: Bubbly, smart, and kind, Mothpaw is a cat you'd want to be friends with. She's very loyal to her Clan.
~ History: Mothpaw and her other two littermates, Leafpaw and Petalpaw, were born to Lilypool and Darkstripe, two respected warriors. She lived a normal kithood and excelled in her first moon of being an apprentice until tragedy struck. While out with her mentor Flamefur, she found her father standing over Lilypool's body, along with her littermate Petalpaw. He poisoned them. Horrified, she quickly went back to the camp and notified the leader, her mentor sticking with Darkstripe so if he were to run he'd be caught by him. He was later exiled from the Clan, only for the small tom to be killed by his remaining kits on the night of the last full moon.
~ Sexuality: Bisexual
~ Crush/Mate: Open
~ Kit(s): None
~ Parents: Darkstripe (Father; Deceased [Killed by Mothpool and Leafheart]), Lilypool (Mother; Deceased [Posioned by Darkstripe])
~ Sibling(s): Leafheart (Brother; Living), Petalpaw (Sister; Deceased (Poisoned by Darkstripe)]
~ Friendships: Open
~ Enemies: Open

Leafheart

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here" ~ Cavetown (This Is Home)

~ Future Name: Leafstar (If we were to become leader)
~ Gender: Tom
~ Age: 13 Moons
~ Breed/Appearance: Brown tabby with a patch of white on the throat, white legs, and white toes. He has soft green eyes
~ Clan: SpiderClan
~ Current Rank: Warrior
~ Rank Desired: Leader
~ Personality: Leafheart is much like his sister Mothpool, but Leafheart has a dark side to him. After losing his mother and one of his two siblings, he has developed a spilt personality of anger, depression, and anxiety. Despite the split personality, he tries his hardest to be kind even when he's ready to rip you apart.
~ History: Leafheart and his other two littermates, Mothpool and Petalpaw, were born to Lilypool and Darkstripe, two respected warriors. The siblings had normal kithoods and excelled as apprenticed until tragedy struck. Leafheart was in camp with his mentor Hazelheart when his sibling Mothpool burst through the camp entrance, clearly out of breath as she ran towards the Leader's den. He listened in on their conversation, only to find out that their father killed their mother and sister. Enraged, he plotted with Mothpool to take Darkstripe out. Darkstripe was later exiled from the Clan, only for the small tom to be killed by his remaining kits on the night of the last full moon.
~ Sexuality: Bisexual
~ Crush/Mate: Open
~ Kit(s): None
~ Parents: Darkstripe (Father; Deceased [Killed by Leafheart and Mothpool]), Lilypool (Mother; Deceased [Posioned by Darkstripe])
~ Sibling(s): Mothpool (Sister; Living), Petalpaw (Sister; Deceased (Poisoned by Darkstripe)]
~ Friendships: Open
~ Enemies: Open

Reserve Warrior (Ashwhisker)

Reserve Warrior (Bramblethorn)
Last edited by ghost_raven on Wed May 13, 2020 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me (โ€ข) so please bear with me
if i donโ€™t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 12, 2020 8:40 am

leafheart and mothpool are accepted
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm

I'll post tomorrow (aka later today) mostly since I have to figure out how to rework my posts since Cas left this rp and some of my cats were interacting.
    I'll put an edit on here saying the new patrols for crowclan patrols since again Cas' cats were in both of them.

@gerard; Also I'm confused are Leafheart and Mothpool's ages suppose to be different or the same? Sorry i noticed one was 11 and the other was 13, and read they were in the same litter so I wasn't sure if you were even aware. sorry if I notice things I let people know >.<
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me