✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby Legend. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 am

that would be great if you could c:
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 am

who's making what now? xD

anywho, we literally just had an announcement made for my town that a mountain lion was seen roaming the streets.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 am

*reads the texts that I missed*

thelowercase_king wrote:i was totally gonna' say, " oh! lamar can be her fill in mate! " until I remembered he's the male protagonist and he sort of needs to be open. x3

a-are you having lamar cheat on mavis?! no matter how much neith disapproves of their relationship, she will beat him up if he cheated on her
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 am

♡Noodle♡ wrote:
Considering the fact that the male would have to be in Raven's group, to even things out I'll change Nikkita to Bishop's group. what have I just done to my child

you're making me do more updating on the ranks? how could you?!?!!

we'll start when energy is on!
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 am

Adryana will be quite a lonely bean. XD
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:22 pm

jumping back into the roleplay game after a bit of a break, lol. is it alright if I reserve a male hunter in raven's back and a female fighter in bishop's pack?
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:40 pm

leviathan welcomes your fighter to king biceps pack, lol.

maybe they could be friends. xD
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:24 pm

they're not really packs, but a pack in a civil war :p

sure, and please, please PLEASE remove sigs!
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

conan|hunter

Postby just peachy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:50 pm

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; conan
--xxage; five years
--xxgender; male
--xxgroup; raven
----xxranking; hunter

--xxcrush; x
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

appearance; conan is definitely taller than most wolves with a sturdy structure, encompassed by his thick black fur. his stature and build gives him quite the amount of endurance and strength with heavy bite. he has warm brown eyes that clash with his darker exterior that gives insight into his softer personality.

+ traits; charming, alert, generous, humorous
- traits; stubborn, independent, bull-headed, low tolerance, aloof
scent; mint and rain

personality; conan is very aloof, and comes and goes frequently. he's easy going until he gets tested, in which he becomes very cold and harsh. he doesn't like small talk so unless you have something very important, it isn't worth your time. the wolf will try to be courteous and interact with his fellow pack mates, but he much prefers time spend alone where he can collect and review his thoughts. though it doesn't appear to be, conan has plenty to say but often refrains from doing so because he doesn't like to deal with conflict

history; conan was born near the dead of winter when there was snow everywhere. at a few months old, he got accidentally left behind with his sister while the pack carried on. Just before reaching a year in age, his sister had passed away from malnourishment so conan had to carry on without her much to his dismay. he never found out what happened to his family as he has been with the pack before it split for quite sometime. he sided with raven because at the time, it just seemed like the right decision. sometimes he thinks about heading out to try and find his family but knows it would be he has a duty and loyalty to keep.

other;

(⚘) - neutral|(✔) - likes|(✘) - dislikes
bishop(⚘) - conan doesn't particularly care for the brute's seemingly hotheadedness or his growing displeasure towards his sister, however his time on earth is short and wishes not to spend it getting in the way of drama
raven(✔) - though his hobbies do not include sibling rivalries, he knows who's side he picked and stands by his decision and loyalty to raven

leviathan(✘) - he does not quite like the looks of this wolf and is quick to write him off as someone who rubs him the wrong way, though he doesn't have much to go on
jayander(⚘) - having only run into her a few times, conan doesn't quite know what to think of the wolf. he does however, think she is too young for her rank and cannot possibly have the wisdom that simply comes with age

mavis(⚘) - conan has not met this wolf, mainly due to steering clear from bishop's groups so he does not have an opinion about her just yet
neith(✘) - though he hasn't had a personal encounter with the fae, he knows well enough that her personality clashes miraculously against his and just her name triggers a rolling of the eyes
adryana(⚘) - though he does admire her work ethic and admits she isn't as bad as some of her other group members, he doesn't really plan on building their friendship either
dakota(✘) - this fae really gets on conan's nerves, having run into her twice. her short temper resulted in him gaining quite the wound by his lower leg. he really does not like that wolf one bit
finnigan(✘) - he has seen the wolf out on hunting trips and finds him rather annoying. childish and quite the coward, nothing conan wants to associate himself with

lamar(⚘) - he is quite finicky and a roller coaster of emotions, both things conan would rather do without. his mixture of feelings is sure to do some amount of damage, it's only a matter of time
nikkita(⚘) - though he will work alongside this wolf with no problem, he doesn't like how angry she becomes so easily, or her flirtatious nature
cael(⚘) - he has seen the male only a few times, but doesn't know what to think of him
damon(⚘) - conan actually hasn't seen him around at all and barely knows he exists
Last edited by just peachy on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 pm

yeah, they're one divided pack, they have sections. xD

is there anyway to permanently disable the siggy? maybe that would help?
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me