π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

habitat-polar (choose the event):

natural disaster (thinking about making the ice break)-followed by food shortage
50%
plague/sickness outbreak - one person per group is infected(volunteer)/fight for one vial of medicine
33%
random mutated monster animal thing that randomly picks on and kills people (more details will follow)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby coatiferous » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:56 pm

letting you know I will likely post my first thing tomorrow afternoon/night or Wednesday! I was going to today but my flight home got bumped to 7am instead of 5pm so I was scrambling aha
x
wΠ½Ξ±Ρ‚ i wσυld dΟƒ Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Ξ±kΡ” Ξ±wΞ±y Ρ‚Π½iΰΈ£ fєαя
β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
Οƒf bΡ”iΠΈg lΟƒvΡ”d Ξ±llΡ”giΞ±ΠΈcΡ” Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ραiΠΈ
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby glitter » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 am

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be as active on chicken smoothie in between the dates December 19-27. I will be out of the country. However I will be popping in now and then to accept forms and answer questions. I might be able to get a post up but I'm not 100% sure. Hopefully, by the time I get back, three bands will be formed so that we can start a new trial!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:38 am

so i have a post written for devyn. i'm literally not doing anything in school since it's the day before break and there's a basketball tournament that most will be attending, so i should be able to write up hugh's response and post sometime today!
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:27 am

Hey everyone! I’m still on vacation but I dropped by to see how it’s going. The rp thread has been pretty inactive and I hope to see some new posts soon!
Last edited by glitter on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 am

@alledowaya i'm sorry, but i'm going to have to move evangeline on from scott since i want to be able to use that character.

@drmoneybags + @fooeyjam + leaves i'm writing a post up now! almost finished with it so i should have it up within the hour.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:39 am

Hey everyone, I'm back from my break. I'll let you guys slack off last week's posts since it was Christmas and all. I haven't checked the rp thread yet but if any of my characters have been tagged, I'll get my replies up soon!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me