π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

habitat-polar (choose the event):

natural disaster (thinking about making the ice break)-followed by food shortage
50%
plague/sickness outbreak - one person per group is infected(volunteer)/fight for one vial of medicine
33%
random mutated monster animal thing that randomly picks on and kills people (more details will follow)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:50 am

Thank you everyone for posting and being active so far.
As soon as we have two bands formed (which from the speed at which things are going I think is going to be soon), I’m going to start a new trial.
I’m open to any ideas so let me know what you want to see!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:28 am

i'm thinking about bringing in a third character, probably a pangolin to add some variety to the animals, plus i love pangolins and i have the perfect character in mind. might be a while till i can get her form up since i'm at school and only have acess to mobile, though.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 am

@β€’ adriana β€’ - awesome! can't wait to see your character!

i'll get my reply up soon. some people haven't been posting so I just wanted to remind your guys that you're expected to post AT LEAST once every five days. i'm going to have to go after some of you guys.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline summers]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 am

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

THE..QUIETIST..VOICES..ARE..
THE..LOUDEST..ONES..CRYING..OUT

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

name evangeline summers
nickname eva
age twenty
gender female
pronouns she / her
role pangolin
x
skin tone fair
eye color hazel
hair color dark brown
weight 128 lbs
height 5 ft 3 in
build average
x
likes cats, lazing about, food, alone time
dislikes the cold, strangers, quietness, bees
+ traits observant, generous, open minded, intuitive
= traits sarcastic, quiet, procrastinator, closed off
- traits anxious, pessimistic, indecisive, stubborn
orientation asexual heteroromantic

physical attributes evangeline isn't your most athletically built person. she's average built, bearing no six pack or muscles. she's not sickly thin but is by no means thick either, like i said, average. freckles dot her cheeks, nose, and shoulders. her hair is a dark frizzy mess and is either in a ponytail or down. naturally wavy near the ends she tends to use a flatiron on her hair to straighten it out. her lips seemed to be constantly chapped and cracking since she has a habit of chewing on them. she walks with a bit of a slouch and would probably look taller if not for it. evangeline wears glasses as well, black ray-bans. on her right index finger she wears a simple gray ring, the only jewelry she wears.

personality upon first glance evangeline is your typical quiet type, avoiding conversations and interactions at all costs. she's a background character most of the time, even in her own life, not piping up about much and not voicing her opinions. since she's not the best conversationalist she won't speak unless spoken to or if she knows you well enough to get up in your business. being a background character can have its advantages. undetected by most she can easily stand by and listen in on conversations, which she actually enjoys because people watching is a pastime hobby of hers. but she's also grown quite observant because of this as well. she takes in every little thing about her surroundings and the people in them, not exactly analyzing every bit but just getting to know what's going on. however being more reclusive also has its disadvantages. evangeline isn't very open with her emotions and thoughts. she holds back a lot of what's going on in her head. she doesn't want to burden people with her emotions and bottles it up most of the time. nor will she speak out about her opinions if she finds that an idea or problem can be tweaked or fixed. she rather allow the more outspoken or smarter people take command. it may take a while for evangeline to actually open up about the many thoughts running rampant in her head. that's her biggest problem, she's always stuck up in her head worrying over many things. cursed with anxiety she finds something to fret over easily, being more on the pessimistic side of things. to her the cons far outweigh the pros most of the time. she can find something wrong within every situation she finds herself in and it can be mentally draining for her. when in a bad mood she may be snappy because of this, making snide comments and being more rude than she typically is. (which can be troubling because evangeline is very passive most of the time) because evangeline likes to find the good and bad in everything she can be very indecisive at times, taking a long while to come to a decision, and even then she may rethink her choice soon after. she really likes to take her time and think things out, though when she has very little time to make a choice she typically choses the wrong one. this is especially true in her choice of friends. always she finds herself in a toxic relationship and doesn't realize this until it's too late, and in the end she gets hurt. most don't realize this about evangeline (because she's always in the background) but she's a good person with a big heart. she gives people too many chances to redeem themselves and gets walked over. but her one goal in life is to find a truly good friend whom she can confide in and trust. she's stubborn and strong willed though and won't stop until she finds herself that friend.
quirks evangeline was once a ballerina and tends to unconsciously do ballet moves such as walking on the balls of her feet. when speaking evangeline also unconsciously uses her hands to make gestures to get her point across, her movements nothing too dramatic and more small. being nervous a lot of the time evangeline has acquired a few nervous ticks such as pushing her glasses back up her nose, picking at her nails, picking at the hem of her shirt, and biting her lips (hence why they're so chapped all the time). being a pangolin she has a taste for bugs, enjoying to eat ants or termites or bug larvae, not finding it gross at all even though it really is.
phobias socialphobia; socializing .... dystychiphobia; fatal accidents
disorders social anxiety / generalized anxiety

human f.c. free to use image from pexels
animal f.c. free to use image from flickr
myer briggs infp
birth date / zodiac july fifth / cancer
theme song stupid deep / jon bellion

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4144327&start=20#p126516842][color=#B22222]E[/color][/url][color=#B22222]VANGELINE SUMMERS[/color] ─────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#B22222]─[/color] twenty [color=#B22222]─[/color] female [color=#B22222]─[/color] human [color=#B22222]─[/color] pangolin [color=#B22222]─[/color] asexual heteroromantic [color=#B22222]─[/color] location; here [color=#B22222]─[/color] mentions; here [color=#B22222]─[/color] tags; here [color=#B22222]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚[/size]

[list]words[/list]

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 am

EVANGELINE'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [β˜€] friend [β˜…] best friend [βœ–] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [β₯] crush [β™₯] dating

peanut max greymouth [=]
words words words words words words words words

scott lee guinn [=]

scarlett joubert [=]

ayrick maclhanon [=]

kaylen raine rockholden [=]
azalea brie lanai [=]

willow hunter [=]

kinsley barret [=]

spink rygin swi [=]

victoria kingsley [=]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [evangeline summers]

Postby glitter » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 am

β€’ adriana β€’ wrote:

THE..QUIETIST..VOICES..ARE..
THE..LOUDEST..ONES..CRYING..OUT

name evangeline summers
nickname eva
age twenty
gender female
pronouns she / her
role pangolin
x
skin tone fair
eye color hazel
hair color dark brown
weight 128 lbs
height 5 ft 3 in
build average
x
likes cats, lazing about, food, alone time
dislikes the cold, strangers, quietness, bees
+ traits observant, generous, open minded, intuitive
= traits sarcastic, quiet, procrastinator, closed off
- traits anxious, pessimistic, indecisive, stubborn
orientation asexual heteroromantic

physical attributes evangeline isn't your most athletically built person. she's average built, bearing no six pack or muscles. she's not sickly thin but is by no means thick either, like i said, average. freckles dot her cheeks, nose, and shoulders. her hair is a dark frizzy mess and is either in a ponytail or down. naturally wavy near the ends she tends to use a flatiron on her hair to straighten it out. her lips seemed to be constantly chapped and cracking since she has a habit of chewing on them. she walks with a bit of a slouch and would probably look taller if not for it. evangeline wears glasses as well, black ray-bans. on her right index finger she wears a simple gray ring, the only jewelry she wears.

personality upon first glance evangeline is your typical quiet type, avoiding conversations and interactions at all costs. she's a background character most of the time, even in her own life, not piping up about much and not voicing her opinions. since she's not the best conversationalist she won't speak unless spoken to or if she knows you well enough to get up in your business. being a background character can have its advantages. undetected by most she can easily stand by and listen in on conversations, which she actually enjoys because people watching is a pastime hobby of hers. but she's also grown quite observant because of this as well. she takes in every little thing about her surroundings and the people in them, not exactly analyzing every bit but just getting to know what's going on. however being more reclusive also has its disadvantages. evangeline isn't very open with her emotions and thoughts. she holds back a lot of what's going on in her head. she doesn't want to burden people with her emotions and bottles it up most of the time. nor will she speak out about her opinions if she finds that an idea or problem can be tweaked or fixed. she rather allow the more outspoken or smarter people take command. it may take a while for evangeline to actually open up about the many thoughts running rampant in her head. that's her biggest problem, she's always stuck up in her head worrying over many things. cursed with anxiety she finds something to fret over easily, being more on the pessimistic side of things. to her the cons far outweigh the pros most of the time. she can find something wrong within every situation she finds herself in and it can be mentally draining for her. when in a bad mood she may be snappy because of this, making snide comments and being more rude than she typically is. (which can be troubling because evangeline is very passive most of the time) because evangeline likes to find the good and bad in everything she can be very indecisive at times, taking a long while to come to a decision, and even then she may rethink her choice soon after. she really likes to take her time and think things out, though when she has very little time to make a choice she typically choses the wrong one. this is especially true in her choice of friends. always she finds herself in a toxic relationship and doesn't realize this until it's too late, and in the end she gets hurt. most don't realize this about evangeline (because she's always in the background) but she's a good person with a big heart. she gives people too many chances to redeem themselves and gets walked over. but her one goal in life is to find a truly good friend whom she can confide in and trust. she's stubborn and strong willed though and won't stop until she finds herself that friend.
quirks evangeline was once a ballerina and tends to unconsciously do ballet moves such as walking on the balls of her feet. when speaking evangeline also unconsciously uses her hands to make gestures to get her point across, her movements nothing too dramatic and more small. being nervous a lot of the time evangeline has acquired a few nervous ticks such as pushing her glasses back up her nose, picking at her nails, picking at the hem of her shirt, and biting her lips (hence why they're so chapped all the time). being a pangolin she has a taste for bugs, enjoying to eat ants or termites or bug larvae, not finding it gross at all even though it really is.
phobias socialphobia; socializing .... dystychiphobia; fatal accidents
disorders social anxiety / generalized anxiety

human f.c. free to use image from pexels
animal f.c. free to use image from flickr
myer briggs infp
birth date / zodiac july fifth / cancer
theme song stupid deep / jon bellion

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4144327&start=20#p126516842][color=#B22222]E[/color][/url][color=#B22222]VANGELINE SUMMERS[/color] ─────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#B22222]─[/color] twenty [color=#B22222]─[/color] female [color=#B22222]─[/color] human [color=#B22222]─[/color] pangolin [color=#B22222]─[/color] asexual heteroromantic [color=#B22222]─[/color] location; here [color=#B22222]─[/color] mentions; here [color=#B22222]─[/color] tags; here [color=#B22222]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚[/size]

[list]words[/list]

accepted!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby .dangerous. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:11 am

hey! i'm gonna reserve 2 characters, one boy and one girl, i'm not quite sure about the names or the animals they will be yet, but my forms will definitely be up tonight!
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:48 pm

i'm sorry i haven't posted in a week! been super busy with school and the holidays. i'll try posting today sometime during or after school
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 pm

@β€’ adriana β€’ - thankyou for getting a post up! it's nice to see you're back

@everyone - i've been noticing a lot of inactivity lately. remember, you are expected to make one post at least every five days and i need you to tell me if you will be absent for a longer period of time.
that being said, i also think some of your characters are still 'open' despite their forms being accepted weeks ago. please tag someone asap I cannot start a new trial without at least two bands being formed. thankyou
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me