➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby norvina! » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 am

anyone open for kaleb?
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:26 am

hey, i'm sorry i haven't posted in several days. i'm taking a small, week longish hiatus away from role-playing as i'm not feeling the best mentally. i should be back soon, though. sorry to keep those i'm role-playing with waiting

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:32 am

@adriana That’s all good with me! I can keep Evelyn on hold until you’re ready. ^v^
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 am

@adriana thats okay!! put yourself before roleplays, take care of yourself dear! <3
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:27 am

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:Maybe akili could step on a twig and then salvator could find him with spring (his bonded, a barn owl) perched on his shoulder, and lead him to the safehouse?

That works for me! I'll post on the roleplay here shortly.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:04 am

This RP looks awesome! I happen to already have characters that have bonded animals too haha! I'll be back to post some forms soon :D
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Okay really quick, please ignore Evelynn's wardrobe lol. She is from a story I am writing for myself that takes place in a much older time lol! This is just so you get the general appearance haha! (Also ignore the lil' green swirl in Evie's hand... I can't edit it out currently. She normally has abilities in other RP's I put her in which is why it is there haha! Now onto the form!

(Art by me :)
Evelynn Conelly
Her Companion: Echo

The Basics:
Name: Evelynn Connelly (Her friends call her Evie or Ev's)
Date of Birth: August 22
Looks: Consult reference above :3 (Can be found wearing a black hoodie, jeans, and black combat boots. She likes staying low key lol)

Past the Obvious:
Likes: Physical combat, being outdoors, spending time with Echo and practicing new tricks with her
Dislikes: Relying on other people, being unable to protect those that she loves, water
Personality: Evie is a bit rough around the edges. She means well but often comes across as blunt and agitated. She is slow to trust other people and will constantly be guarded around those that she does not know very well. Pretty much all relationships remain surface level. However, if you can get past her hard outer shell, you'll find a caring, loyal person that would quickly lay down her life for you. Evelynn will always try to do the right thing and will not hesitate to protect those that she loves or those that are unable to protect themselves. At times, her emotions can get the best of her which can lead to impulsive decisions. This is something that Echo does her best to protect her from. Evie is very driven and hard on herself, oftentimes blaming herself for things that may be out of her control. In the end, it's only because she cares so much.
History: Evie was born into a normal family with two other siblings. One older brother and one younger sister. Her life appeared to be normal for the most part. She had loving parents and a close relationship with her younger sister. Of course, everyone has their struggles and her family was no different. The times were hard and Evie always did her best to help to block out the terrible things in the world for her sister. She only wanted the best for her. Since they lived near a forest, Evie and her sister, Lyric, were always playing outdoors and coming up with new games to play. At the age of ten, they stumbled upon a small ball of black fur. They have no idea where the creature came from but Evie immediately knew that this creature was going to change her life. Evie realized that the small creature was in fact, a young lioness. The two girls took the cub into the house and the rest is history. Her parents knew that Evie couldn't simply say goodbye to the creature. It would destroy their child. So they allowed her to keep the cub as long as she kept it a secret at all costs. Evie agreed and named the lion Echo. The two grew up together and Echo has basically been Evie's babysitter from day one. Despite how young she was at the time, she displayed an intelligence far beyond her years. As she grew older, she began to sprout a main and some strange white markings on her face and front legs. She also grew to an incredibly large size. About the size of a very large horse. However, Echo was as gentle as a kitten to any person that she met.

Years passed and Evie and her family kept Echo a secret without any issues. The two were inseparable and the family had grown very attached to the lion due to her caring and calm demeanor. However, everything changed when hunters suddenly discovered the bonder's whereabouts. That was the day that Evie lost almost everything and that was the first day that Evie had ever seen Echo so angry, attempting to fight off the hunters to save Evie and her family. Her two siblings and father were killed quickly and her mother was gravely injured. During the fight, Evie sustained a severe injury to her face, causing blindness in her right eye. Her mother begged Echo to take Evie and run away as far as possible. All that mattered was that her only living child stay safe. Understanding, Echo took Evie and raced away from the home and into the forest. Evie was unconscious at the time and never saw her family again.

Remarkably, Evie survived her injuries with the help of Echo and they have been on the run since. Echo kept them alive by hunting wildlife and Evie gradually learned how to keep herself alive using the resources around her. This included using knives and other forms of combat to defend herself. The bond between the two strengthened immensely as well. They never leave each other's side. Oftentimes, it is Echo that is the voice of reason in the relationship.

Powers: leave blank for now

Relationships:
Family: All deceased
Friends: None
Crush: None
Sexuality: Hetero

Creatures's Description:
Description:A very peculiarly large lion with unique markings... Evie has no idea why Echo looks the way she does...
Likes: Her human lol, exploring, meeting new people, making friends
Dislikes: Those that pose a danger to any innocent person, anyone who threatens Evie's safety
Personality: Echo is calm, caring, and her patience knows no limits. She is a fairly social lion that enjoys interacting with new people and headbutting anyone that lets her. Her most favorite thing is being in the presence of those she loves, specifically Evelynn. Of course, no creature or human is perfect. Echo often gets anxious when she can't see Evie. This can lead to impulsiveness at times as she will do whatever it takes to protect her. While she is patient, there are still times when she gets agitated with Evie. Specifically, when Evie is not using her head and is putting herself in danger. Echo also has a harder time dealing with individuals who are immature or arrogant.

Please let me know if any changes need to be made! I will post another form soon but only had time to write one tonight! Looking forward to joining you all! This concept is awesome!
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Accepted!!

Cmon guys- try keep this going! Lets see if we can get it rolling again -
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you so much! Is anyone open to interact with them? I can plop them in wherever ^u^
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me