Discussion - Fairy Tail: Dragon's Eye (accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Discussion - Fairy Tail: Dragon's Eye (accepting)

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Rp Thread Link -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4039901

NEW Celestial Spirit Avaliability Link -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3851939

The militarized Kingdom of Pergrande, the largest and most prosperous kingdom of EarthLand. This kingdom is truely a wondrous one with a vast varying landscape and it's own history and culture. There is only one little detail that you all should know about this particular great country......magic is strictly outlawed. It's the greatest rule of the land, yet that doesn't mean it and guilds doesn't exists of course. It's just advertised like in other countries. Guilds and their members work behind the scenes trying to keep out of the radar of the military and His Majesty, the King of Pergrande. Still feel like paying a visit my friend?

Rules-
*Tess Rules
*I am monitoring Slayers and Celestial Wizards.
*I do not mind bringing in Cannons at some point or having our ocs go to Fiore(in fact this will happen as an arc). But I want to get our own ocs established first before that happens.
*you may use existing or your own magic or variants of existing magic
*be as detailed in your forms as possible please
*if you want to rp a Celestial Spirit, then just let the person who has that spirit's key and me know. (I will take one more Eclipse Spirit whom would be a LoLu offspring and my oc's brother/sister. But they would have to be a feline-based spirit.)
*bring drama and twists to keep things going, I love that. also tell me if you have a specific plot idea.
*you can use more then one magic, but nothing insane as far as numbers
*Note that for Celestial Spirits the focus as far as spirits go are the Eclipse Keys this time! I am holding off on the Zodiac and Silver Key Spirits(with exceptions of Aquarius, Nikoras and Cealum).

*the major guilds are below listed
(maybe more to come)
Pergrande Kingdom Guilds Listings:
Dragon's Eye - This guild is like Fairy Tail. - The Guild Master is Charlemagne Boyce

Phoenix Wing - This guild is like Sabertooth and is a relatively new guild, as well as the guild that has the most dealings with Dragon's Eye. - The Guild Master is Randall Aristotle -

Eclipse - This guild is like Mermaid Heel in that it is all female members.- The Guild Master is Capernia Vasal -

Eternal Knights - This is a notorious Dark Guild. - The Guild Master is currently not known -

Form-
quote -
appearance -
name -
aliases -
age -
gendar -
occupation -
affiliation -
magic -
personality -
history -
magic and abilities -
equipment -
crush -
boyfriend or girlfriend -

Members~
*Quinn Malkov l Male l Crystal Flame Magic and Take Over Magic-Demon Soul
*Katsu Adrienne l female l Shadow Magic and Take Over Magic-Demon Soul
*Sieglinde Sullivan l female l Healing Magic, Archive Magic and Enchantment l member of Eclipse Guild
*Kaida Ai l female l Cosmic Dragon Slayer Magic l member of Dragon's Eye Guild
*Cas Jadis l female l Card Magic l member of Eclipse Guild
*Trixie Pergrande/Vulpecula l female l Illusion Magic
*Avalon Raffton/Apus l Male l Feather Magic l Commander of Pergrande's Military
*Lena Etolie Pergrande l female l Celestial Spirit Magic l member of Dragon's Eye Guild

Relationships~
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discussion - Fairy Tail: Dragon's Eye (accepting)

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:03 pm

FC is Kouko Kaga!
Form-
quote -

name -
Lena Etoile Pergrande

aliases -
The Guiding Star of Pergrande
Lady Etoile
Lady of the Stars
(More can be given in rp)

age -
Physically and mentally she is 17, but chronologically she is actually 7

gendar -
female

occupation -
Princess
Guild Mage

affiliation -
Pergrande Kingdom
Dragon's Eye Mage Guild, the guild mark is on her collarbone in yellow ink.

magic -
Celestial Spirit Magic

personality -

history -
Lena's history is one that everybody knows but few know. The teen is the daughter of Roland Pergrande and Amira Pergrande, the King and Late Queen of the kingdom that shares their last name. Lena grew up in the palace while being raised by her parents. Well being raised by their father, while under the everyday care of her mother. It wasn't like their father completely abandoned them or something cliché like that but he did having many obligations of state since he ruled the country. As Lena grew in the palace she had no shortage of what she needed or wanted. Though, as the one that was first in line to Pergrande's throne, the child grew in an air of having to deal with what she called torturous lessons on how to be a proper monarch. Even though that didn't stop the mischievous little princess from causing trouble here and there primarily with the palace staff members as her unwitting targets. All and all the little girl grew happily inside the palace walls, totally blissfully unaware of the shadows hovering over her kingdom.

Though those shadows soon enough found a way to wrap their claws around Lena and the rest of the royal family. The murder of the Queen of Pergrande during an outing she was on with the young princess hit the kingdom hard. Very hard....though the family was without a doubt the hardest hit. It was her death at the hands of a wizarding guild that caused King Roland to outlaw magic and the rest of the guilds anywhere which lay under the Pergrande Family's control. But it was also around this time that his own daughter, Lena, came into magic herself. The three black keys that the girl had on her since she was born reacted to the young girl being in trouble during the attack on her and her mother's carriage. It turned out that the keys were actually Celestial Spirit Gate Keys and one of the spirits belonging to her keys, a dual colored hair young man clad in a black suit with colorful accents with a pair of large dark feathery wings on his back, had appeared and protected young Lena from the Dark Wizards that chased her as she fled into the woods. The spirit would later introduce himself as Apus the Bird of Paradise.

Since then Apus has become Lena's first and dearest Celestial Spirit. He has raised her, along with his fellow spirits Vulpecula the Fox and Carina the Divine Waters later on, sharing a unique and special bond with her. He has taught her all about magic and was the one to push her into eventually joining the Mage Guild called Dragon's Eye which she has been a full member of ever since.

magic and abilities -
Celestial Spirit Magic
Celestial Spirit Magic is a type of Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys.[3] These Keys are separated into three classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys and the long forgotten Black Keys.[4]Keys for Celestial Spirits are counted in Units (collectively without regard of Gold, Black or Silver),[5] and a Celestial Spirit Mage is noted by how many Units they have obtained.

-Summoning a Celestial Spirit - Lena has the ability, as a Celestial Spirit Wizard, to use the Keys of the Gates she has obtained to summon their respective Spirit to her side. Once summoned the Spirit can do a verity of tasks for her from aiding her in combat situations to simply spending time with her as a companion.

-Forced Gate Closure - Lena has the ability to close a Celestial Gate with her own willpower, thus forgoing the need for the Spirit of the targeted Gate to agree to the closure and forcing them to return to the Celestial Spirit World regardless of their own will.

equipment -
Celestial Spirit Gate Keys
As a Celestial Wizard, Lena primarily is able to use Gate Keys to summon magical beings from another dimension to help in combat or for other purposes. She currently has four keys altogether: 3 Black and 1 Silver.

Black Keys
*Gate of the Bird of Paradise Key, allows Lena to summon Apus. He is a winged male Celestial Spirit clad in black suit with colorful accents and black wings on his back and who uses Feather Magic. He is Lena's Go-To Celestial Spirit, with whom she shares an unnaturally strong bond with.

*Gate of the Fox Key, allows Lena to summon Vulpecula. She is a red haired little girl-like Celestial Spirit that uses Illusion Magic

*Gate of the Divine Waters Key, allows Lena to summon Carina. Carina is a moody beautiful young women that uses Black Water-based Maker Magic in both Dynamic and Static Forms.

Silver Keys
*Gate of the Little Dog Key, allow Lena to summon the Nikora she calls Felis. Felis is a small brown with dark brown spots on his head male Nikora.

Relationships -
☆Apus, the Bird of Paradise.
Positive.

☆Vulpecula, the Fox.
Positive.

☆Carina, the Keel.
Positive.
Lena has a very....complicated relationship with the Divine Waters Spirit. Of course it is a positive one, but a rather violent positive on the female spirit's end. Looking at the two one would see a mother-daughter-like relationship between them. Carina is Lena's last resort. The girl only ever summoning the moody women when there is no other recourse. It's not uncommon for Carina to 'accidently' sweep her owner up in her attacks. Or for said girl to argue with said Celestial Spirit. Still the two are very close and, though they would never admit it, are quite a formidable team.

☆Nikora, the Little Dog "Felis".
Positive.
The little Nikora, who Lena dubbed Felis despite him being a dog-based spirit, is the girl's newest spirit. His key purchased, or rather repossessed as she puts it, from a magical Black Market in the town of Eastend. Lena is very fond of the small spirit and often has him riding around on her back as a companion.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:04 pm

FC is Momo from IDOLISH7!!!

quote -
"

name -
Avalon Raffton

aliases -
Apus, the Bird of Paradise - true name
The King's Right Wing
The Peacock
Commander
Commander Raffton
Sir Raffton
The Princess's Gaurd Peacock
Giant Chicken
Father Hen

age -
Appears to be late teens, but is really millenia old

gendar -
Male

occupation -
Commander of Pergrande's military force
Celestial Spirit, contracted

affiliation -
Eclipse Celestial Spirit World
Lena Pergrande

magic -
Feather Magic
Transformation Magic, secretly

personality -
See Celestial Spirit Claim Thread

history -
magic and abilities -
See Celestial Spirit Claim Thread

equipment -
-Apodis.
Apodis is a black claymore sword with a bloodgrove running down it's center on either side of the flat of the blade.

Relationships -
◇Lena Etoile Pergrande.
Positive.

◇Vulpecula the Fox.
Positive.

◇Carina the Divine Waters.
Poaitive.

◇Soldiers of Pergrande Kingdom - npcs.
Neutral.
As their superior Apus has a rather positive relationship with his men, being well liked and respected by them. While he only has their best interests at heart. However, should the men ever raise weapon or magic against Lena all bets are off. His care for his owner far out classes the care he has for his men's well beings.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fc is Ringo Akai from Ookami-San and Her Seven Companions

quote -
"

name -
Trixie Pergrande

aliases -
Vulpecula, the Fox - true name

age -
appears to be 12 years old but really millennia old

gendar -
Female

occupation -
Celestial Spirit, contracted
Princess, ruse

affiliation -
Eclipse Celestial Spirit World
Lena Pergrande

magic -
Illusion Magic

personality -
See Celestial Spirit Claim Thread.

history -
magic and abilities -
See Celestial Spirit Claim Thread.

equipment -
She can use a verity of weapons, having surprising skill in many of them. It's all thanks to creating them with her magic.

crush -
Relationships -
♧Lena Etolie Pergrande.
Positve.

♧Apus, the Bird of Paradise.
Positive.

♧Carina, the Divine Waters.
Positive.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved.....just in case...
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 am

Accepting!!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witches » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 am

"we can all use a little luck"

appearance
[this is an actual oc im developing so heres the gaia ref i made bkjihj]

name
Cass "Fortuna" Jadis

aliases
"wheel of fortune" "crazy witch lady"

occupation
guild mage [Eclipse]

affiliation
currently apart of Eclipse, has a tendency to join and leave guilds rather suddenly
mark is on her left shoulder in purple

magic
card magic

personality
cocky and a bit of a flirt. has difficulty making actual friends but shes a riot to talk to. somewhat of a jokester with the morally gray streak.

history
fortuna is a what you might call a traveling mage, she has a tendency to join guilds only to leave them a couple weeks or months after. Shes not someone who likes sticking to one place and it shows. this is somewhat due to her childhood. she grew up without a father and while she had her mother and a younger sister they were always having to move around due to not actually having a house, theyd stay in makeshift shelters, hide out in abandoned homes, anything really. they were struggling with cash and seeing as her mother had no magic abilities of her own there wasnt much that could be done. her mother ended up getting sick a couple years after her 11th birthday, fortuna tried her best to manage to get the funds together to help her mom with her illness but ultimately couldnt as a child w/o magic to call her own. around the time she turned 15 she came in contact with a group of kids interested in witchcraft and the like, they were rather fun to talk to so she stuck around to hear them talk about various magics and one stuck out to her. card magic. ever since then shes been hooked, shes prob joined more guilds than she can count and even was in an assassination guild for a good week before booking it.

magic and abilities
card magic

equipment
tarot deck "a simple tarot deck used for her card magic and tarot readings"
witch hat "a hat with a suspicious eye on the front, it seems to follow you"
beat up bag "a bag with a scarily amount of potions and other things stuffed into it"

crush
unknown for the time being ! shes not someone who gets into anything serious and is just more or less flirty, bi + has a pref for girls

boyfriend or girlfriend
none yet
Last edited by witches on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watch me get banned for oppressing the straights xd
witches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Accepted. I will have the rp up some time today.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Started the rp! The link is at the top of the very first post here!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Sieglinde Sullivan legs.jpg
Sieglinde Sullivan legs.jpg (55.07 KiB) Viewed 260 times

❝ι ωαηт уσυ тσ тєℓℓ мє αвσυт тнє
    συтѕι∂є ωσяℓ∂ тнαт ι ∂ση'т кησω.❞
☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋
    age - 17 (She looks older than
    what she does in the pic. Couldn't
    find a better one.)

gender - Female

occupation - Doctor,
    inventor & scientist

affiliation - Eclipse, guild
    mark is engraved into one
    of her mechanical legs.

magic - Healing, enchanting & archive

personality - Direct & forthright personality. Prone to misunderstandings. Deeply worries for the safety of those she feels responsible for, and is devoted to protecting them at all costs. Flirtatious, curious and mischievous as well as fiercely intelligent. A voracious eater, discards all etiquette when devouring food.

history - Isolated from normal society since birth, she is unfamiliar with the workings of the outside world. In consequence, she is extremely inquisitive about its affairs. She practiced foot binding, which causes her feet to be too small and weak to be able to support her and is thus unable to walk. At the age of three, she was speaking and reading fluently and understood the synthesis of mustard gas amongst other inventions. Sieglinde is also able to learn an entire language in one day. Throughout her entire life, she was accompanied by her butler and dearest friend, Wolfram Gelzer, until he died to give her a chance to be able to explore the world she never knew.
    After she left her old life behind and entered the outside world, she immediately set out to learn all she could. This is not a difficult thing to do thanks to her family fortune, and using said family fortune, she explored and followed her dreams of being a doctor. She ended up joining Eclipse when she impressed the guild master, but rarely takes on jobs, preferring to run her own business. She often visits the guild and her fellow guild members and helps heal them and provide them with proper equipment as well as information.

magic and abilities - Healing magic, Enchantment & Archive magic.

equipment - Arachne Patousa, spider-like legs that she invented, made and uses to walk (it has other functions too).

crush - None.

boyfriend or girlfriend - None
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 39 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me