A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Yeah for sure, I bet he'll actually legit retire to the elder's den before/by the time they're warriors. At least his last moons will be happy, with a mate and a litter of his own kits!

Same to you, I'm excited to make mine. x)

Also, just an update for everyone! Don't freak out if things change a LOT on the front page, and not all at once. I'm working on a redo for the whole thing, so just bear with me while I'm working on it. I never really liked the blue/pink scheme, so I'm just going with a central theme now.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Oh for sure will be retiring by then if not slightly before. He would be a happy tom by then and at peace and probably will tell Acornspots when he's about to join starclan that he wants her to be happy and take care of their kits.

Yeah I may make mine and just have it drafted up so when it's closer I can just post it cause now I'm all eager for us to skip to all that but theres a lot to happen before then.

lol okay, enjoy redoing the front Cas
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:19 pm

I honestly dont mind the blue/pink scheme, but if you arent happy with it go ahead and change it! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:31 pm

@animals, well thank you, I appreciate it!

@stormy yeah, I can't wait, I'll probably have my kit prepared long before lmao. Nonetheless, it will be awhile, yeah. I honestly expect more than a few skips to happen - just because I need certain cats to reach certain ranks so the prophecy can really kick off. ;)
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:38 pm

EEEEEK what what? :o I can't wait.
    Also I feel like Dappleleaf and Weaselstripe will become mates but won't have any kits for awhie since they are still a bit young and not in a rush. And cause that'd be a lot of kits at once for us to play lol though Stormkit & Falconkit would be apprentices by then so maybe right about then? I feel like he would be ready to consider them having kits in about four to six moons as long as Dappleleaf agrees, possibly even longer than that though
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:43 pm

poor Daydream working so hard by himself :,<

omg and poor ivypaw, just trying to fish and so much happened... i'm so happy she caught her fish!!!

ooh more kits! could i play one of Acorn and Russet's when the time comes? Even if its a bit far off lol. I don't have any EagleClan cats and I didn't want to make one since the Clan was so big before :X
Last edited by CJClaire on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Awe I would love if you did CJ :3 honestly we do move decently fast so it'll be here probably before we know it.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:46 pm

I’ll feel so bad for daydream when russet kicks the bucket
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:49 pm

@stormy Yeah, the prophecy is already in motion, I can't wait for you guys to see everything. It will take awhile to get to that point, though, unfortunately, but the main villains are already in place (a couple of them were shown in the prologue, though a some are still secret).

That sounds like a decent timeline to me. by then they'll both be between 20 and 30 moons, so that's a fine age to begin considering a family. I feel like they'd have a p small litter too.

@CJ That's fine by me if stormy is cool with it. did you want the russet tabby, gray tabby, or tortie/calico?

@Tainted me too! Hopefully he'll have gained an apprentice by that point, so he can have some help.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:57 pm

I can't wait until Russet and Acorn have their kits, they're going to be so cuuuute. Could I also play one of the kits when the time comes? :0 I honestly don't care which one, I'll just take whatever is left. x) Russet better not die anytime soon tho, he's so wholesome and I love him.

I was wondering if Weaselstripe would ever settle down lol. Someone always seems to come between him and Dappleleaf.

I already feel bad for Daydream, I feel like he's pretty alone atm, what with being the only medicine cat dealing with so many sick cats and not even really wanting to be a medicine cat. I'm hoping he and Nightwish can start growing closer soon.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me