2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby bailey.t136 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm

@keladry sobs we gonna miss you so much </3 plz plz stay on the discord and talk with us if you can! we love you more than KIPP loves his toasters! uwu

also, as school is starting, my replies may slow a good bit but i swear im not leaving XD im too obsessed with all the babies
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:23 pm

@keladry - oh nooooo! :'( I hope life goes well for you and once things have settled out, you'll consider rejoining us? not unless you want to, of course! I, personally, have really enjoyed having you roleplay with us and seeing dris interact with everyone else! thank you so much for that!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:57 am

Everyone:

Hello! Just as a heads up, I'll be away for a few days spending time with family, ranging from the 20th of August and the 26th. I might write some posts if I have time, but otherwise I'll be inactive. Thank you!

hi <3 im fae (pronouns -> sh
e/her) ! im a casual cs playe
r who loves to write + explor
e the world all around us <3
── falling !!xx✧✧xImagexImagexx✧✧✧

───────┘
┌─────┐

stars
l.o.v.e
toyhouse
trade

└─────┘
──────thought..
one. insert idea please ─
two. insert idea please ─
three. insert idea please
four. insert idea please ─
five. insert idea please ─
youd leave me !!
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ // Bree

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 am

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
xxxxxImage
────────────✦────────────
i. breanne weaver ii. 25 years iii. female iv. stra
ight v. prefers to be called bree, rather than offi
cer weaver vi. blonde hair vii. soft, blue eyes
vii. 5 '6 viii. medicinal officer ix. sleep indu
cement & sleep alleviation x. has dragon tat
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A morning light, the gentle soul of the officer had gone through a pat
hway of darkness, a song of shadows. With eyes that have gazed upon
the tragedies of life, it has been tough, possessing a valiant facade in
the face of tragedy. The scars. The bruises. All a present reminder of
how much she lost, and how little she had gained. It hurt her. Yet, life
had fluttered onward like a bird’s wing. No longer wishing to look back
to the pathway of her destination, some places of her heart will never

────────────
𝙸 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙰 𝚅𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴
────────────
It's been tough. The re
grets. The pain. It's some
thing her heart would n
ever forget. The loss of
her family hit her
hard, and at that point of
her life, everything felt h
opeless, so dark, so twist
ed. Her soft, gentle hands
showed no potential in the

─────────────
x𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁
─────────────
──────────────
xxx𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽'
──────────────
eyes of the taskforce, she w
as no solider, but deep with
in her soul, she was rebel a
nd would fight for the ones
she loved.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HOLD FAST, LOVE LASTS AS WINTER TURNS INTO ..
xxxxxxgentle, calm, laid-back, dedicated, patient, grudge holder, empathetic, optimistic, passionate, tolerant, good-natured, understanding
be mended and made whole, once again. With a heart ever so patient and empathetic, where her heart lies isn’t going to be moved, anytime soon.
Calm and laid-back, her patience isn’t something to be assessed and danced around, as in time, she’ll snap and once she does, there is no going back
to the sweet melodies of her soul. With a life that had been played out like a symphony, with low and high notes, life hasn’t broken her, and
perhaps, never will.

xSUMMER TIME SINGING, HOLD FAST, LOVE LASTS
Last edited by faelyn on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:08 am

biggest apologies i haven't been able to get a post up i've been loaded with school and riding i will do my absolute best to get one tonight
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:58 am

@faelyn - thanks for letting me know! breanne is accepted!

@summer - it’s alright! life comes first!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:19 am

Nightsent wrote:@faelyn - thanks for letting me know! breanne is accepted!

Nightsent: Great! Hopefully, I'll be done with a post for her, soon.

hi <3 im fae (pronouns -> sh
e/her) ! im a casual cs playe
r who loves to write + explor
e the world all around us <3
── falling !!xx✧✧xImagexImagexx✧✧✧

───────┘
┌─────┐

stars
l.o.v.e
toyhouse
trade

└─────┘
──────thought..
one. insert idea please ─
two. insert idea please ─
three. insert idea please
four. insert idea please ─
five. insert idea please ─
youd leave me !!
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:16 pm

hey y’all marrow is open and in need of interactions!! he’s in the task force dining hall!! if you have a character outside of task force then just tell me and i’ll have him head there~
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑰 ☠ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟 】

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:52 am

╒═══════════════╕
𝙼𝙴𝙽 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
╘═══════════════╛
MALAKAI
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
full name; malakai zimova
nickname; mika [my-kah]
code name; guardian
age; looks 28, is 50+
gender; cis-male, he/him

ethnicity; german/russian
homeland; created in russia,
trained in germany, now in chicago

role; secret weapon
allegiance; task force

powers; ailuranthropy &
power mimicry [limited]

orient; demisex/rom
crush; not interested
spouse; not interested
offspring; not interested

parents; none [test tube]
siblings; unknown
other kin; unknown
pets; none

other; will break his
conditioning later in the rp
and will want to destroy the
government that has hurt him

╒═══════════════╕
𝙼𝙴𝙽 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
╘═══════════════╛

appearance;
                    standing at 6'3" and weighing around 210lbs, mika is quite intimidating in appearance. he's build like a brick house with chiseled muscles all over due to constant training and exercising to keep strong. he has long, shaggy dark brown hair that's always unkept and almost never trimmed. his eyes are a bright blue, but not often seen due to wearing dark goggles to protect his sensitive vision when outside and sometimes inside. his body is riddled with scars from past battles and life under the microscope, being poked and prodded at his birth lab. mika is almost always in the same attire, combat ready cargo pants, leather jacket, and boots. sometimes he'll wear a tank top while training, but that's really the only change. he's always ready for a fight, weapons are kept all over his body in hidden pockets and folds. the attire is actually more of a confinement then just clothes. his jacket is similar to that of a straight jacket to assert control over him and he's often wearing a mask that covers his nose and mouth which is more of a muzzle than anything else. the mask is worn during missions, though he will often wear it after a bout of reconditioning to make sure he's stable.
                    [ignore the metal arm in the image, he has normal arms]

power info;
                    power mimicry [limited/broken]
                      with just a touch, he's able to copy someone else's power, but it only lasts a few hours [4 max] before disappearing. sometimes it only lasts 5 minutes while other times it can last the full 4 hours. the dna splicing has left the power rather broken. he needs to be physically touching someone skin-to-skin for a few seconds to copy their power which is quite easy for him since he's able to easily overpower most people long enough to copy their power. luckily for others, he doesn't take the power from the person, only copying it. he also can control if he copies a power so he can touch, or be touched, without accidentally copying someone's power, such as when training/sparring. since he can choose which power to copy, mika can sense what powers a person has when he's touching them. mika also has no training when it comes to most powers, he needs to be trained in order to use a power properly. which means he doesn't automatically know how to use a power after copying it. he does get an idea of what to do via the instinct that comes with it, but it's more of an urge or itch such as an itchy mind when he copies telekinesis or telepathy or a tingle in his hands that corresponds to an elemental power he copies [hot tingle for fire, chill for ice, sweaty for water, etc].

ailuranthropy [were-cat/tiger]
                      not much is known about 'ailuranthropy', even the word leaves people confused, but 'werecat' is often used instead. ailuranthropy is basically a feline version of lycanthropy where mika is able to shift into a feline form instead of a wolf. it takes a lot of energy to shift into his tiger form so it's often not used unless absolutely necessary. his usual go-to form is his primal or partial form where his features turn more feline, gains stripes all over his body, claws on his hands, sharper reflexes and senses, and increased strength. his normal 'human' form is actually not totally human. in this 'human' form, his canine teeth are slightly longer and sharper than normal, his reflexes and sense are better than a normal person, and he's just physically better over all. mentally he is different as well, his instincts are more primal than normal with urges to protect a territory [which is the headquarters], fight off challengers to his authority, and just be the strongest. he's basically a tiger in human skin.

personality;
                    due to his mind controlled state, mika is very obedient to his superiors and very loyal to the government. he doesn't speak much, if at all, only really speaking when spoken to or asked questions. due to his silence, mika is often in the background observing, overlooked by others. though he doesn't try to sneak around, he usually just appears when people aren't paying attention and get spooked by it. his silence and obedience is key to his use as a weapon, but so is his aggression and determination to finish a mission no matter what. mika can be very aggressive and hostile if pushed past his limits, something that doesn't really happen often, but has before and didn't end well. if pushed too far, he will not hesitate to lash out to put someone back into their place. combat is second nature to him and can switch from calm and composed to lethal assassin in less than a heartbeat.

history;
                    unlike just about everyone else in the world, mika wasn't born in a hospital to loving parents, or parents in general. he was created in a lab like some kind of freak of science, one of the first ever inhumans and first ever inhuman created in a lab. there was no love, no joy, in his creation, only a feeling of success when he started to grow. life in the lab was as one would assume. hellish and terrible. it was no place for a child, especially one being raised there. from the start, mika was brainwashed and conditioned to obey orders regardless of what they are. he was 'raised' to be obedient, silent, and to observe and report. as a teenager, he was given electro-shock therapy to implement trigger words that basically factory-resets him to his base conditioning. the triggers are only used when he's suspected of breaking conditioning or close to it and before missions to make sure he will behave properly when out in the field.

his first ever mission was to infiltrate a rising rebel group that wanted to stop the government's control over the people back when the conditioning first started. he was to take what information he can and destroy the rest, killing the the rebels as well so they don't spread. mika was ruthless in his completion of the mission, doing whatever it took to finish it to his creators' expectations. he went on to train more and go on more missions before being placed into cryo-sleep. for many years, he's been asleep and kept secret from everyone. only a few government officials know of him. after rumors of a rebellion started to circulate, the lab started to prepare to wake mika. once the rebellion actually appeared and was shown to be a threat, mika was finally awakened to deal with it. soon after waking, he was once again reconditioned and his triggers set. after talk of the rebel leader having such a strong power, the scientists focused on making their weapon just as strong. they were able to acquire dna samples from a rebel traitor and spliced it enough to transfer the leader's mimicry power to mika. the transfer was indeed a success, but it wasn't a total success. mika's power is limited and rather broken compared to milo's natural power. though the power isn't as limitless as milo's, it was still extremely useful in the battle against the rebellion.
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(dahn ee yel)

Postby Nightsent » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 am

AND I KNOW, BABY
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
┌─────────────────┐

JUST HOW YOU FEEL
daniel west jamison. twenty two y/o. cis-ma
le. gay. ⅴ no rom relation rn. recruit for the r
ebellion. kinetic absorption and dimensional tr
avel. often described as being very childish, h
umorous, outgoing, and sometimes very stubborn

└─────────────────┘

like most of his kind, daniel was sent to a lab when he was young. except not wh
en he was five years old, like most. instead, his parents managed to hide him for
six years before a fire broke out in their home. both of daniel's parents were kill
ed in the blaze and the boy barely escaped with third-degree burns. his powers w
ere discovered while he was being treated at the hospital, and as soon as he was
well enough, daniel was sent to an inhuman school. his conditioning started a ye
ar later, but it was never strong enough to break his spirit. after twelve years in
the facility, dan was sent to work in a government-run factory. he worked there f
or nearly four years until the constant abuse finally became too much and he wa
s able to snap out of his conditioning. the young man escaped the factory and ran
into a rebel a few days later. he's been a recruit for them for the past two weeks.

Last edited by Nightsent on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me