2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby hugs100 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:40 am

Nightsent wrote:I can try to help you jump in if you'd like? hannah and michael are busy, but I need to throw a new character into the mix as well (levi) and maybe we can help each other?

That actually sounds good. Wanna pm character stuff?
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 am

S A M has been updated!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 am

Uh oh... more androids..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:47 am

WE LOVE OUR ANDROIDS!
ima go take a look rn xD
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 am

could someone help me jump in with Sam?
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 am

sorry if i have missed a bunch been busy but i'm pretty sure Olivia is open for interaction if anyone needs some interactions
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:38 am

@everyone

I have been told by someone that my characters have become a little OP,I fixed the problem by giving Shinoto And FireFlies aftermath after the use of their magic.Shinoto’s forum is on page 3 and FireFlies’s is on page 1 if you want to see what I changed for their magic.

Also,I was also told that the whole Shinoto Father thing was against CS rules so I will remove him from this RP so please ignore the phone call and the whole dark story with Shinoto’s childhood.I will not mention it again in RP.So their won’t be anymore of Shinoto getting electrocuted and such.

Also,in a minute I will be bringing another character:Akiko which is FireFlies’s master.She will also have defaults to her magic just like my other characters.I was planning on having her arrive at the Rebellion HQ.I was wondering if anyone would like their character(s) to meet up with her at the entrance when she knocks at the door(probably safe to say that whoever is on duty right now should interact with her though)

@baddad
Mind calling FireFlies and Shinoto back to HQ sometime so they can have the talk and stuff?

Sorry to everyone if what I said sounded like I am bland XD
I don’t really know how else to word it XD ;-;
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am

Hey guys!! I just wanna clear up some things about Mavis demon form!

She can shift into a demon as we know and summon another demon. She can only summon one though and it is a very small one. Next Mavis can possess inanimate objects but thats it. She can only possess one thing at a time and she gets extremely exhausted doing any of them
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:00 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4106092&p=125594263#p125594263

Akiko Millis Ayama
Appearance:She has short black hair with red tips.There is hair that goes in the middle of her face that curls up at the end.She wears a black hoodie/jacket.She wears 3 belts,2 across her chest and back and 1 around her waist that holds a small dagger.She wears a skirt that has a fire design at the end and wears leggings under her skirt.She wears black boots.The belts across her back hold her scythe,Buring Light(weapon name that I created in 5th grade,so yeah,it’s pretty basic XD)The scythe extends into it’s Full Size(will draw a drawing of that eventually)
Height:5’6”
(Poor short people ;-;)
History:She is the most out going of the group of Her,FireFlies,and Shinoto.She loves to be the decorator and host of the parties but usually doesn’t interact with anyone once everyone comes XD
For her history she doesn’t really have one.Her father taught her how to make weapons and she found joy in that and her studies
Power:
Electrical manipulation:She can generate electricity and take electricity from things like light bulbs and even from walls.She usually won’t take electricity unless She was trying to shut a place down.She can also navigate where electricity is,so like,she could touch a wall and feel all the electricity inside it and map out a place.She can create lightning bolts and lightning weapons and such.The downside of this power is her hair will be a little staticky.It will also give her like a bolt of adrenaline that will shoot her blood pressure high to dangerous levels.She usually doesn’t do anything to big because of this.She usually will shoot lightning bolts so the adrenaline won’t hurt her to much
Armor Transformation Magic:Can summon armor that is in a magical vault that she has built for years.It holds many items and can be summoned by Akiko alone.She can summon things like food,items,weapons,and armor.Time doesn’t move in the vault so in a way it’s really just a storage unit in another dimension.The cost of using this magic is that she will start to feel dizzy depending on what it is because for a few seconds her soul will be in that dimension and when she returns it makes her dizzy depending on how long her soul was there and what she grabbed
Because of these issues with magic she usually will depend on her scythe and her strength

Hope this is ok,if there is a problem just tell me!I plan on introducing her by having her show up at the rebellion and she will knock on the door and someone will answer(I said this in my last post here)
Anyone interested?
Akiko’s words will be red and I would like her to be a Rebellion Solider or a recruit if that would suit the situation better

Strength:9/10
Impulsive:6/10
Decision making:6/10
Smartness:5/10
Following orders:4/10
Independence:8/10
Speed:7/10
Last edited by Expired_Karma on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:18 am

i have a creative idea for olivia, that her sister/brother (i'd have to pick one of my characters lol) is in the task force and they thought they died

would elaborate on the drama of the situation depending as needed, just wondering if everyone thought thatd be a fun idea
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me