🏺 22nd Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 🏺 22nd Games Tributes' Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Enjoy my two extremely irritating bloodbath deaths! (While you can...)
I'll make the NPC Antagonist tomorrow, and I promise he will be even worse. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Willow Merino

the edgelord

Full name: "Willow Sarah Merino. I wish I had a cooler name than Willow, like Shadow or something. And my last name is named after a SHEEP!"
Sexuality: "Polyamorous pansexual, I don't care as long as they're not an idiot."
District: "8. I hate it."

Appearance: "My eyes turn red when I'm angry." With her straight, dark brown hair, average stature, and large cinnamon eyes, Willow doesn't look too imposing, but she's a "force to be reckoned with"... as she states. She has long eyelashes, a stout chin, and a nose similar to that of a hawk's bill. As she's part of one of the wealthier families of District 8, she naturally spends a lot on clothing to make herself look as fearsome and intimidating as possible. She will always wear hoodies whenever she can, even in very hot weather. She has pale, smooth skin, often caked on with a thick layer of black eyeliner.
Personality: "Whatever." Willow pretends to be snarky and menacing to ward off any people who try to approach her. Due to this, her attitude likely won't gain her any sponsors. She tends to resort to physical violence to appear sadistic, but this is all an act. She just wants the attention.
Crush: "Idc." She has no interest in love in the arena.

Alliance: "I'm a lone wolf. I'm all bite and no bark." She does not want anybody to ally with, as she thinks it will make her seem weak.
Reaped or volunteered: "Reaped. I couldn't care less."
Parade outfit: "I'll kill my stylist." She was dressed in a frilly ball gown to highlight the District 8 textile industry. As a middle finger right to the Capitol, she jumped off the chariot and began cursing wildly. Her district partner looked at her in disgust and shock.
Interview angle: "Stop talking already."

Alignment: She thinks she's chaotic evil, and that's all we really know.
Dislikes: "Idc."
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 pm

LOVE IT
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

âžµ Levi Nyx

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:51 pm

ImageImage
Levi Nyx
the killdeer

Full name: "Hi! I'm Levi Nyx."
Gender: "Teehee! I'm a boy, but it's funny to see you get confused. Weirdly enough, the Careers don't seem to be confused at all!"
Sexuality: "Straight as a flower stem! Anyone who identifies as at least partially female can catch my eye."
District: "District Eight, or as I call it - the softest district. We're really just a bunch of softies! Except my district partner. Heehee." Levi has an unhealthy obsession with soft fabrics, and will actually snip off pieces of others' clothes for his own collection.

Voice type: Soprano
Appearance: A dainty little thing, Levi stands at 5'4" with a petite frame. He has wide, baby-blue eyes framed by naturally long eyelashes, and a dappling of freckles peppers his pale face. His blonde hair is soft to the touch, and you'll know - he'll literally force you to pet it. Like he grabs your hand and plops it down on his head.
Personality: "I like to think I'm pretty optimistic! Oh and friendly, I just love to make friends." Levi has an upbeat, positive attitude, but that doesn't mean hanging around them is a joy. Quite the opposite. Something about this boy is just off - maybe his smile is a little too wide, his reactions a little too enthusiastic. It isn't the same as Careers' bad social skills where they genuinely have no idea. No, Levi is deliberately hiding something. He often sneaks in references to his favorite bird, the killdeer, in any conversation even when it's totally irrelevant. This may or may not be a hint at his strategy in the Hunger Games.
And, if he's so confident in his strategy that he feels the need to give out hints... it's hard to tell what he will be like in the arena.

Crush: "Some of the Careers are just lovely..."

Alliance: "I think I'm going solo. Friends are great, though! I just won't hang around with you in the arena, hope that's okay."
Reaped or volunteered: "Oh, I was reaped."
Parade outfit: "Teehee! I loved it!" Levi's frilly ballroom outfit matched his district partner's, although he was a little jealous of her dress. It was hilarious to him when his district partner jumped off to curse out the Capitol. He immediately decided Willow was one of his favorites then and there, and offered a hand for her to climb back onto the chariot.
Interview angle: "Cute!" Levi was his creepy self, giggling in his ridiculously high pitched voice. It got worse and worse as topics escalated to murders in the arena. Hyper-realistic accounts of gruesome deaths flew from Levi's mouth and he just kept smiling evilly the whole time.

Alignment: Chaotic evil
Likes: Soft fabric, Careers, flowers, embroidering, blood, jumpscares, hair accessories, pastry desserts, serrated knives
Dislikes: Losing, frowns, mud, tall shelves, chipped nails, cold weather, improper hygiene, being bored
Weapon of choice: "Tiny knives! They're so cute, especially when they have little teeth of their own."
Fatal flaw: "Oh, well I don't exactly care about getting out of here alive. I'm just here to enjoy the ride!" Levi's talent of making others uncomfortable will either be a blessing or a curse. A more reliable weakness is his physical strength - well, his lack of it.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:51 pm

Here's the NPC Antagonist! With that, all spots are filled except for a couple reservations which I'm giving extensions to. :)

We will be starting soon in the Training Center, stay tuned!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Ferran Heartwood TBD
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Amina Grey. Have fun in the 23rd games >:) TBD
Which of your tributes will survive third longest: Alec Conchioin Imbellis Keir
I understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath.

Bloodbath Death: Willow Merino Not Willow, but somebody else you already know >:)

felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺Jessamine’s momma bear

Postby Runnersback » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:38 am

Amaryllis Kelda
The Bride of Sejanus

Full name: “Amaryllis Kelda but that is Mrs.Kelda to you, sunny!” She said with a bit of a playful attitude.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District “Two, the district of Masonry.” Amaryllis said while brushing dust off of her small leather sidebag she was packing to go to work with.
Role:“I’m an nurse,that’s why I was packing that bag. I work the hospital three days a week and then the other two is me visiting patients who don’t have the strength to come visit.I’m quite fortunate to have the weekends off.” She stated and patted her bag filled with medicines,herbs, and bandages before picking it up and placing the strap across her shoulders.
Age: “I’m thirty and I can hardly believe it!” A sheepish smile and blush adorned Amaryllis’ face.

Appearance: “I’m a great big ball of fire...” Amaryllis in reality isn’t that big, she’s a small lethal little firecracker whose personality fills up the room and while it’s at it, it makes up for the rest of her 5’4’ height. Her skin is pale except for the small tawny birthmark that runs down her neck to her shoulder blade. In the spring she lightly freckles, before summer hits she is covered with the so called “Angel kisses”. Amaryllis has wild verdant eyes and flaming red hair that depending on the humidity will stay perfectly wavy or spike up with frizz. Despite her “scrawny” size, she makes up for it with her critical thinking skills and swift hands that can bandage a wounded soul in seconds.

Personality: Amar, has quite the explosive personality and can frankly vary at any given situation and depending on how much stress is pent up in her system. Granted she is a loving and motherly figure, but her sense of justice and the fact there is so much more to life than death and being civil servants to the Capitol outranks it all even though she does let Seajanus do all the talking. In reality, she would help out but she fumbles with her words too much and well big crowds make her quite nervous compared to the sentiments of one on one conversations. But once she gets her fingers grasped on something or some notion, she becomes quite passionate.

Partner: “Sejanus, yes Plinth, but he got my last name so take that suckers.” Amaryllis had known Sejanus quite some time, they had met over her failed attempt of the ropes course where their classmates had taken the opportunity to point out she had fallen halfway through. But she managed to brush it off till she felt gentle fingers on her shoulder that she wanted to punch out, yet something in her gut told her no as they introduced themselves and aided her up. Amaryllis was grateful for the new friend it made training more bearable before the oncoming days of the reaping. It wasn’t long till Amaryllis realized that any of this, being a career, being a human sacrifice wasn’t her. She wanted to help in a better way, but she didn’t know how nor did she want to become another faceless peacekeeper lost in the crowds. So she embarrassedly dropped out with a flurry of fumbled words to the headmaster but what she didn’t know was that Seajanus had done the same the hour before.

As days gone on and well so had Amaryllis’ social life since her parents grounded her, she decided to do some soul searching along with the help of Sejanus visiting her in the small garden. It was a secret at first but she agreed that she would enjoy him on his endeavors of helping others and decided to train to become a nurse. And soon enough after months along with years of hard work and her nearly falling off the grid, she finally made it. But what she didn’t know was that Sejanus had gotten a job as a paramedic at the one and only massive hospital in two. It was nice seeing an old friend again but as they began talking, Amaryllis fumbled and asked more like blurted out that they should go out. And lucky for her part, Sejanus agreed. So she decided what’s not better than to go to a sweet shop and surprise him with a massive bouquet of chocolate dipped strawberries and a wonderful stroll to the pebbly beach.

The date proved successful and two decided to make it a small dating war with each other, with dates that proved more and more successful each time. Till one day Sejanus dropped to one knee and proposed, Amaryllis couldn’t say no and she didn’t. It wasn’t long till they were fighting each other and happily married with her hijacking their sweet child Jessamine from the orphanage.

Alignment: Chaotic “Evil”
Weapon of choice: “My hands, the only weapon that I’ll use and only for good.” She said freezing up at the question like a memory she was trying to forget had surged through her.
Fatal flaw:“My passive nature and opposing views from the district as well as capitol,personally I don’t believe their bad but others view them as flawed. But someday some place they’ll realize why me and my husband have them.” Mrs.Kelda said trying to smile, it stung a little the looks she got or whispers she overheard when buying things at the local markets but all she needed in her life was Sejanus, Little Jessamine, Ma Plinth, and her friend Maeve.

permission given by Ada to post her here! Also full form that will get relationship updates can be found here x)
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Full name: “My name is Imbellis Keir, but please call me Bel. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Sexuality: “I am lesbian.”
District: “The lovely District 4. Thanks to their wonderful classes, I have my opportunity to save the young of our district.

Appearance: With the Keir family’s distinct, neatly-kept jet-black waves draping over her shoulders and blue-gray eyes, Bel is a favorite among certain Capitolites for her looks. She is a rather tall figure, standing at 5’10, and due to the wealth of her family, she is well-fed. Bel has an olive complexion with sunburns scattered across her face and shoulders due to the hot weather and minimal cloud coverage of her district.
Personality: A well-spoken young woman, Bel is considered very ladylike in her manners. Her way of love is a similar love to Jessamine’s, although slightly less brutal than the District 2 tribute. She tries to be kind to everybody in order to make a good impression on them, because she values honor and value over anything. She is quite strict and egocentric when it comes to things that aren’t going her way; in her stance, it’s “my way or the highway”. She is motherly but incredibly aggressive when her Career group is in danger; she means well, though.
Crush: “Jessamine is very pretty and I love her ideals.”

Alliance: “I will be joining my friends in the Career pack.”
Reaped or volunteered: “It’s an honor to have volunteered this year.”
Parade outfit: Bel was dressed in a long, draping mermaid costume with iridescent blue scales and a sweeping tail similar to a wedding veil.
Interview angle: “I was as polite and kind as I could have been.”

Alignment: Lawful. Pretty much just lawful, although she does lean towards Lawful Good.
Likes: Spearfishing, the sand in her toes, smoothies, honor, praise, the Career pack, strawberries, people in general
Dislikes: Hurting innocent tributes, criminals, vicious tributes (Willow made a bad impression on her especially), rotten clams, jellyfish
Weapon of choice: “I quite like a spear or harpoon.”
Fatal flaw: She can be too protective or overbearing, risking her life when it isn’t necessary.

felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“You ain’t ever seen a girl like me.” (Bloodbath)

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:09 am

Maple Lochte
The Impersonator
Full Name: “My name is Maple Lochte! A reincarnation of the great Maple Asato.” She said perkily.
Sexuality: “I love everyone!” Maple creepily signed the word love the way the original Maple used to.
District: “The career district obviously, you know one, two, four.” Maple lied, she’s really embarrassed to be from seven. But her lying is more embarrassing.

Appearance: Maple stands tall at 5’0’ and is ready and more than willing to wield any axe, that is if she can lift it up. Her eyes are vibrant greenish yellow and her skin tan with dark freckles everywhere. Maple doesn’t really look like a Maple at all, maybe it’s not even her real name. She is quite weak in the arms but quite “lean” overall. Her petite height frankly gives her no advantages and her corn yellow hair makes her stand apart. Maple also has a massive gap in her front two teeth that makes her stand out even more. Just imagine a valley girl x Beverly hillbillies.

Personality: Maple is terrifying, she is like a cute cuddly rabbit but all warped inside. She thinks she is a career but has never touched a weapon in her life. Maple has no honor or loyalty, is a little bit sexist in the eyes of the careers with their views and gender roles. Maple to be honest needs tons and tons of help. Also she’ll talk crap about you, in front of you, in a matter of seconds.

Crush: “Oh my gosh have you seen Sorrel? And Olivia? And Jessamine! And, and, and….” Maple refused to shut up about all the cute careers this year.

Alliance: “I’m head of the career pack, duh! Just like maple.” Maple has no allies as she won’t make it long enough for her to have any.
Reaped or volunteered:“I volunteered because Sienna Mach-North said it was my destiny.” Maple squealed while Sienna passed out in the afterlife.
Parade outfit: Maple was dressed as a beautiful willow tree with a crown of willow branches, and a dress the complimented her district partners. But she did sneak back and steal a scarf from district two’s changing rooms so she could look just like Maple.
Interview angle: “Can you guys hear me alright?” Maple ended up screeching all night her answers to the Capitol because someone cut her mic. It was not pleasant.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice: No weapons for Maple, she does not need to have weapons. If one falls in her hands who knows what she will do.
Fatal flaw: Maple has an dissociative identity disorder on a smaller scale.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me