Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Charries of Mimikins/Mimifan101

Postby Mimifan101 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Holding hoarding for Mimikins characters!

List of what to expect:

A shapeshifter born of the wild
None else for now
Mimifan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor Discussion

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:40 pm

True Name: Eadgyd
    Full Name: Edith Reid
    Species: Kelpie
    A Scottish shapeshifter known to turn into horses and lure humans to their deaths.
    Sexuality: Pan
    Position: 'Homeless'
    Personality: Edith is a trickster. She collects secrets and sells them to anyone who can pay, whether or not those secrets are damaging to others. Her only interest is her own self, and she generally doesn't show kindness to others unless she'll get something out of it.
    Dislikes: Seriousness, stick in the muds, being chased off the property with a sword
    Fears: Dying Alone
    Secrets: Secretly she's not human and also lives in a lake. Also she's like super lonely but don't tell anyone
    History:
    At the bottom of lake Aetherial lives a young lady with eye green as moss and teeth sharp as knives. If you give her a coin and a bottle of cider she'll give you a secret she stole from the hearts of her victims.
    On cloudy afternoons in the alleyway by the Airedale graveyard you'll find a girl wrapped in scarves and shawls, with hair red as fire and a grin on her lips. She can tell you whatever you need to know. For a price.
    The two myths are about the same being. Edith is both the lady who lives at the bottom of the lake and lures wayward walkers to their death, and she is the girl in the alleyway, the town infobroker. No one knows how long she's been around, or even what her name is, but they do know that she can get you what you need. Her secrets aren't cheap, though.
    Edith is on thin ice with the Stoker family because she once shifted into a horse and got herself a place in the Cresentwood stable where she spied on the inhabitants for six months before she was caught. She's technically not allowed on the grounds and some certain staff members will try to kill her on sight...
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Accepted
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:19 am

Full Name: Akira Reidenhart
Nicknames: N/A
Species: Vampire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Position: Gardener (he uses his umbrella to shield himself from the sun while working."
Personality: He is quiet, but not shy. Akira prefers to lay low, but if you do get to know him, he is quite charismatic. He tends to tease all his friends and he loves getting under people's skin, no pun intended.
Likes: Coffee, fancy clothing, spending his time near plants.
Dislikes: People who dont get his jokes, when his shenanigans backfire.
Fears: Deep waters.
Secrets: None of that you should know.
Kin: N/A
Romantic Interest: currently none.
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: currenty none
Spouse: none
Offspring: N/A
History: Akira was born into a middle class vampire family, nothing special. He was raised with his parents until early teens, when his parents left to work andnever came back. Akira was then sent to his grandparents, who were quite wealthy. He had been raised and treated almost like royalty from then, giving him not only resources but courtesy. Akira has been looking for a job now that he is an adult, and he may have found his place.
Other: N/A

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:21 am

Akira is accepted
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:31 am

Naice! Do you know when we will start roleplaying?

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:39 am

Today but I kind of want to wait until after I get off work today (7 PST). Just so I can be there and stuff, ya know? I also have the weekend off so it feels like it would be kind of a good time to do so.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 am

Its alright, I also am pretty busy for the day. My professor is out today so I need to stay an extra hour to complete an assessment. Though the weekend sounds good, since im free all day on Saturday and Sunday

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:08 am

Hi! So this looks super interesting, I’d love to join! Do you know if there’s any roles open in the main family? If not, it’s fine!
Also, are you guys still accepting?
Your Nerdy Friend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:12 am

@your nerdy friend; I believe the main fam role is still available, I honestly don't know if Squirrel put a limit on it or not; also to answer your other question, Squirrel is still accepting c:
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me