Steven Universe: The infection's Discussion And Form Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Steven Universe: The infection's Discussion And Form Thr

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Epixelmon wrote:
Faded. wrote:
    Just because their a diamond doesn't mean that their a ruler. Remember how Yellow Diamond fused with Thulite, AmberDragon and become Red Diamond? It really doesn't matter, but if you don't want many diamonds in the roleplay then that's fine by me. I'm just a mod.

Wow.

I must have missed a lot last time before I joined.

Anyway. We should think about getting ready to start once more people post character pages.

Lol, I sound persistent  . Anyway, who'll start when the time comes?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:53 am

Picture: I will include one once I found out how to get my drawing here

Name: Rock Crystal
Nickname: Rocky
Pronouns: She/Her
Homeworld or crystal gem: Homeworld
Diamond: White diamond

Looks: Rock Crystal has just like her gem a semi-transparent body with white hair that sticks up to the back of her head (like Pearl). She has sharp and bright blue eyes which she uses to glare at everyone. She has a light grey uniform with the white diamond symbol.

Gem location: Her left ear is her gem. No really, have you seen rock crystal? Kinda spiky, right?

Romantic Orientation: She honestly never have been in love before, so she considers herself aromantic for now.
Crush: She wouldn't be aromantic if she has a crush now would she?

Personality: Rocky is that one friend who is serious 1000% of the time and cannot take a joke. Neither does she trust anyone or anything and so she is always wary of what's around her. 'Friends' is an alien concept to her. Unlike pre-crystal gem Peridot, she doesn't have much interest about anything either, except puzzles and riddles. She adores those. And sneaking around. She is also a huge tattletale and cannot be trusted. Despite her cold and distant attitude, she may or may not care about those who prove their loyalty to her.
History: Rocky was formed on a planet far away from earth, where she was taught that White Diamond was a goddess who made their society work and that she should be happy to be a spy, what she was made for. Because Rock Crystals were not very popular with other gems because of their untrustworthy nature and because of this, the only ones who cared about her and she cared about in return were other Rock Crystals and White Diamond.

Powers: She has the power to become completely invisible, copy any object including weapons and record anything her gem sees, and make a holographic project with it later.
Weaknesses: She wasn't made to fight and even though she can stealth-kill, it's extremely hard and she is easily poofed. And while she can record anything, including sound and smells, her head can get in the way of recording. And while she is wary of about everything, she can be surprised by things that aren't what they seem, rendering her temporary confused and stunned.

Any other abilities or things worth mentioning: Rock Crystals are actually quartzes, so she is kind of the only kind of quartz to not be focused on fighting with on stealth.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:24 am

~Cindyisold~ wrote:
@AmberDragon, I actually don't really want my OC to become a ruler. I thought it could add a little drama if she decided to not be with home world. However, I can see how too many diamonds could be a problem.

We have, Purple diamond. I think maybe it will be fine, what kind of size is she?

Accepted.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:28 am

Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing!
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Pics are not mine
Looks:
Name:
Ezra
Cannon or Oc:
OC
History:
Ezra is like Steven's lion. She is 'owned' by a gem and her small mane can store things. At the moment, Ezra is claimed by a gem. Her armour which is currently a red because she is claimed by Thulite.
Weapon :
She can heal others including herself. (More powers will be thought of later)
Crystal gem or homeworld:?
Whatever side Thulite is on.
Gem?:
None
Code word:
Crystal Gems

Looks:
xXx
Without the purple eye, two gems (on arm and leg) and extra pair of arms.
Not my pic
Name:
Onyx
Cannon or Oc:
OC
History:
Onyx is a gem who was made in earth. Before pink diamond was shattered, she had created a third kindergarten from which Onyx came from. Onyx was the only gem made out of it because when pink diamond was shattered, the kindergarten was abandoned. Onyx now wanders the other kindergartens and sometimes beach city.
Weapon :
- Sword, the third weapon down,
- Black bow and arrow,
- The ability to summon her jet black war horse
and
- the ability to teleport.
Crystal gem or homeworld:?
Neutral
Gem?:
Yes, located on her chest.
Code word:
Crystal Gems
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Accepted

Please look back at what we've been talking about so you know at least a little of what we got planned. Still working on it a bit, but we're pretty much ready to start.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 am

Looks:
(P.S.: I Know she looks mean, but she still has the same personality as before, I just like the Appearance)
Name:
Purple Diamond
Canon or OC:
OC
History:
The Gem known for Originally starting the Rebellion, This Gem had to Fakely be Shattered in Order to keep from arousing suspicion by her fellow sisters, her current whereabouts are Unknown.
Weapon:
(See Above)
Abilities:
• Ability to Heal •
• Telekinesis •
• Expreme Flexibility •
Gem:
(See Above)
Crystal Gem or HomeWorld?:
Crystal Gem
Code Word:
Crystal Gems

Photo is NOT mine! Found it on Google under fair use.
Last edited by Daisygurl28 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Name: Citrine
User: Furenzied

Appearance: A tall figure with short dark blond hair. Seems rather lanky under his somewhat puffy blue jacket and loose black shorts. He wears white shoes and carries around various trinkets such as small bones or smooth rocks or coins. His yellowish gems are located along the outside of his elbows by the end of his forearms, one of wich curiously having a tiny black line dashing erratically through it.

Cannon or Oc: OC

History: Arrived on Earth many years ago after centuries away, his ship 'mysteriously' exploded in orbit, leaving him to freefall toward the ground and crashing into a forrest near the ocean. This damaged his gems slightly, leading to a loss of memory for the most part and making him less capable than some other gems while in his current state.

Weapon : a pair of large scimitars, slightly serrated and with a wide yet sharp curve.

Abilities: Plant communication and manipulation

Crystal gem or homeworld: firstly from Homeworld before many events led to his eventual exodus to Earth.

Neutral Gem?: lets just say he likes helping those he cares about.

(Note: may change the more connected the two become...for better or worse...and yes this is a fusion.)

Name: Hessonite

Appearance: Most would describe him as a sort of creature, nearly spherical and detached head with little features save for the two sets of eyes that appear to be drawn onto the surface rather symmetrically. Wearing little than a near all encompassing black cloak to cover his less than appealing visage, it's a wonder how he even was allowed to exist with such physical disparity.

History: Hessonite was once rather normal, but that was long long ago, even before the attempted colonisation of Earth. He was THE head scientist and technician under Yellow Diamond, working on all sorts of technology and discoveries with his amazing intellect and amoral experimentations. He pioneered fusion research using shattered gems and secretly made many experiments on reclamation, or recycling those that couldn't be fixed. When his 'brother' was shattered for betraying Homeworld, Hessonite did the same, using what he knew to remake him with crushed gem shards as a near artificial gem and destroying his laboratory with all the data inside. After the crash, he saw it as a chance to observe the long term effects of the process, and hid his mind and influence away. He isn't sure how Zircon would react to any separation or further integration.

Weapon : a large staff, with many rings chained along the end.

Abilities: Local manipulation of gravity and energy

Crystal gem or homeworld: he sees himself as more of a neutral party, just there to watch, listen, and record the data gathered.

Neutral gem?: yes, knowing what Homeowrld is planning for the most part, he believes them to be more than likely to end up destroying themselves rather than eleminate the rebellion with their superweapons due to error or even infighting.

Name: Zircon

Appearance: a more normal fellow compared to his 'twin', Zircon is much more typical in appearance. He wears a large winter coat that covers up his torso and arms, the large hood barely leaving enough room to see even as it continues down to encompass his knees. He does wear shorts but it's frankly difficult to tell and he wears good sized boots as well.

History: He was first forged on Homeworld, like many other gems, but he never really shined in any aspect, more like a catch all for most things while his 'twin' quickly became a crucial researcher. He was always willing to assist and seemed honestly expendable, wich is why he was planted as a mole when the rebellion started, feeding info back to Homeworld when important and helping the Rebellion in small victories. At some point he gave away too much about Homeworld's plans and was recalled only to be shattered. He was soon given a new form and a second chance before he lost much of his memories in the crash.

Weapon : A singular scimitar, smaller and shorter when he's lacking the additional energy his brother supplies

Abilities: he can hear the desires of plants and help them grow.

Crystal gem or homeworld: Would love to be a Gem, but something keeps telling him that he'd never be good enough for it.

Neutral?: no man, he helps Earth when he can.

(I know this is a lot but if I need to change or add anything, just let me know.)
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Accepted.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:07 pm

We already have a Citrine, I think. We might not anymore. But if we still do, things might get a bit confusing. We might wanna look into that.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me